[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syrian passport found at Paris attack scene belongs to asylum seeker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: charlie.jpg (159 KB, 600x759) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
159 KB, 600x759
Mossad is naive like always.

https://www.rt.com/news/322153-syrian-passport-serbia-asylum/
>>
File: 1447461319063.jpg (333 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1447461319063.jpg
333 KB, 1200x600
Hey nigers. Any body home?
>>
>>55790661
>mossad

Even if it was a false flag, it is definitely in our interest.
>>
File: eretz_israel_by_3d4d-d67paci.jpg (76 KB, 942x669) Image search: [Google]
eretz_israel_by_3d4d-d67paci.jpg
76 KB, 942x669
>>55791714
Police state, all muslim in concentration camps and ERETZ ISRAEL?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 466x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 466x303
>>
>>55791859
Definitely beats being a nation full of brown people in the future.
>>
Fucking racists, it was a tragic individuel incident. Just one of them was a refugee. All the other refugees are totally legit.
>>
this is just way too blatant.

you dont take your ID with you when you rob a bank, and you dont bring your passport to your terror bombing. unless you want it to be found.

like you would if you were a mossad agent working for an agenda to create global hate towards israels greatest enemy, which is every muslim ever.
>>
>>55793774
But bringing the passport would be pretty stupid in the first place, wouldn't it ? It only increases the chance of border controls being reinstituted.

What does ISIS get from blaming everything on the fugees ?
>>
>>55793774
forgot to add that this passport was actually registered in Greece and the Balkans. He had to travel through Europe somehow.
>>
>>55793774
Maybe he left it with him as a sign saying we can trek thousands of miles and still get you
>>
i'm getting tired of all this politics, and hate and shit
why can't we just get along
>>
>>55793921
They want to spark more tensions between europeans and muslims.

Basiccally ISIS and /pol/ both want a European racewar to start
>>
>>55794081
To me this just doesn't add up. Our media is in constant damage control anyway and this shit is never blamed on the fugees.
>>
>>55793959
i need to show a passport to buy alcohol here sometimes, it's not like useless jewlery u know...
>>
>>55794280
I don't get it. Please explain further ?
>>
>>55793921 more people to kill
>>
>>55794081
>Basiccally ISIS and /pol/ both want a European racewar to start
...and the problem is?
>>
>>55793921
isis was created by the US CIA to destabilize syria so that the world bank could install a central bank there.

its not what isis wants, its what the world bank wants
>>
>>55793774

I don't know about Belgium, but in some European countries you are required to carry identification and show it to police if they ask to see it, the last thing they would want is for one of them to attract attention by not having ID
>>
>>55794993
*France, don't know where that came from
>>
>>55794743

Syria's central back was established in the 1950s, so no.
>>
>>55795212
yes but it has been government owned, and works FOR the syrian people, not for international banks. that is what they want to change.
>>
>>55795212
they want syria to have a central bank like we have in the US.

privately owned by shareholders who have been bought and paid for, not government owned by a regime that would keep the money for themselve or redistribute it back into the country's closed economy, because either way, the bankers dont get it.
>>
>>55790661
>passport found near his body
I can almost see how the passport slips out of his pocket as he is shot, landing neatly near his body.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.