[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vladimir Pootis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
I never thought I'd see the day when Russia was one of the last bastions of sanity in Europe.

Will they save us /pol/?
>>
File: 1444476732922.jpg (178 KB, 662x856) Image search: [Google]
1444476732922.jpg
178 KB, 662x856
Putin is based

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>55789872
I'm a liberal who strongly opposes Putin mainly because he befriends muslims every time when it suits his narrative.

Also, the picture you posted is fake:

https://www.truthorfiction.com/putin-says-no/
https://www.google.ru/search?q=site:http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/+sharia+law&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=3WJIVtaIM4niywOooYLwAw#newwindow=1&q=site:http:%2F%2Fen.kremlin.ru%2Fevents%2Fpresident%2Ftranscripts%2F*+sharia+law
>>
>>55789872
They're saving themselves. As they should.

They're not interested in getting in bed with us and our toxic influence.
>>
>>55789872

You're fucking retarded. In Chechnya region they allow old muslim men to marry underage girls and they don't follow the laws the rest of us do. Putin panders to Muslims all the time, or they'll start blowing shit up again.
>>
File: f45.png (154 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
f45.png
154 KB, 559x556
>>55791419
>I'm a liberal
Stoped reading here
>>
>>55791419
Putin is litteraly using the muslims, rather than allowing the muslims to be used against him, like Europe and the US. So good for Putin. He keeps them in line. Mudslimes know if they fuck with a Russian, they will get FUUUUCKED, hard.
>>
File: 04347483974.jpg (87 KB, 945x711) Image search: [Google]
04347483974.jpg
87 KB, 945x711
>>55793096
We need Putin here. You take all our Liberals pls.
>>
>more muslims than in all Europe united
>Eid M
>fucked up mentality
>chehens and dagestans are almost officially have more rights, than russians

Let's make a swap, Sven.
>>
>>55794163
>Kurban Bayram is official holiday
Stay strong, useful idiots.
>>
Huh? Chechnya is a caliphate...
>>
>>55793502
>Mudslimes know if they fuck with a Russian, they will get FUUUUCKED, hard.
Is blowing up an airliner fucking with a Russian?
>>
russia knows what is coming. they know they cant make an allies in europe or with the us as long as our countries are controlled by our rothschild owned central banks.

putin knows that he will not be around forever, and seems to be laying a foundation for a free russia.

interesting sidenote, he is allied with assad, leader of one of the few countries left that is in control of its own money supply.

syria seems to be the next nation the US will knock over to establish a central bank that will kick its nations money back to the World Bank.
>>
let the sliding begin
>>
>>55794434
This scenario might not work for US anymore, at least not in China case. They will be able to trade in yuan - reducing global demand for $. China is not Libya, Iraq nor Syria and China wants to trade with Europe - a lot. Can US invade China? Nope. They turned into shitskin-tier methods - blowing some shit up in Tianjin. US would enter Syria long time ago, but guess who opposed.
>>
>>55789872
the most sensible thing he's ever said
>>
>>55795092
i dont know what the hell you are talking about.

my point was that russia is allied with syria because Putin knows that the globalists are trying to destroy their country to bring them into the international banking community, and that that is why both countries are under so much international pressure.

i dont see what china or their currency has to do with it.

the IMF and the world bank deal in all currencies.
>>
>>55795319
I'm talking about in what currency oil contracts are nominated.

Saddam tried to deal in euro - boom, 3 months and he has GI's all over the place.

Libyan gold dinar - boom, bye bye Gaddafi. Somehow well equipped braindead fundamentalists and US/NATO bombs all over the place, guess what was the subject of first act after overthrowing Gaddafi regime.

Who controls international trade? One who control the main currency in which the world is trading. Any deviation from that was penalized, directly or by destructive destabilization.

International banking community, since Bretton Woods onwards, is US controlled and benefits US the most (veto in World Bank).

When dollar hegemony is over, well, US economy is fucked, no more getting shit from all over the world for painted paper/bits in banking systems.
>>
>>55789872
No. Our imperialism is not a salvation for foreign countries. If anything, you should perceive it as a threat.
The opposite gives us an advantage, though, so don't let me stop you.
>>
File: Putin-art.jpg (118 KB, 700x731) Image search: [Google]
Putin-art.jpg
118 KB, 700x731
>>55797441

I'll be praying for your victory based Russia.

Claim your birthright and conquer Europe.
>>
>>55789872

And that's why I'm learning Russian.
>>
File: manlets.jpg (83 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
manlets.jpg
83 KB, 640x360
>>55797620
b-but... he is a manlet
he will never learn
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.