[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: germany.png (16 KB, 654x99) Image search: [Google]
germany.png
16 KB, 654x99
Keks
>>
Christ, mudshits are even more paranoid about conspiracies than the average /pol/tard.
>>
>>55789836
Its the first thing I thought though. I thought it even before they found the passport. Once they found the passport then I knew. Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist but I just don't believe anything anymore without a mountain of evidence. And anyway my stance on kebab was already firmly in the 'remove it' camp so what do I care about these attacks.
>>
>>55789745
Did the concert require a form of id?
>>
File: 1446078181285.png (296 KB, 440x547) Image search: [Google]
1446078181285.png
296 KB, 440x547
>>55789745
Jesus christ.
>>
>>55789745
Will Muslims ever fucking stop blaming terrorist attacks on everything else and finally admit there's something wrong with Muslims themselves?

Hell they could even admit there's something wrong with Islam itself, but they believe its too perfect.
>>
>>55789745

Why would they discredit one of their meal tickets?
>>
File: france_isis.0.png (38 KB, 690x711) Image search: [Google]
france_isis.0.png
38 KB, 690x711
>>55789745
they probably did it because they dont want them to know they were french citizens. they were probably born in france and indoctrinated in french mosques.
>>
>>55790103
Hey mang dont be such a conspiracy tard even jet fuel that brought down the twin towers can't dent these fucken passports.
>>
>>55789745
I really don't see a problem. Imagine you're on your way to your target and you get in some traffic stop or some security asks for your ID. You don't have it, you don't go any further, and then you end up blowing yourself up together with only one or two cops, miles from your target, leading to immediate shutdown and increased security in the area, ruining the whole carefully planned operation. Whereas when showing valid ID, they let you pass.
>>
File: 1358643310480.jpg (99 KB, 774x521) Image search: [Google]
1358643310480.jpg
99 KB, 774x521
>>55790874
>french mosques
At some point, somewhere, hearing or saying this phrase became normal and without being utterly repulsed and shocked. You don't even notice anything weird or off in it any more. Where did we go wrong?
>>
>>55789745
>LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU PLEASE GIBS MORE SHIT-COVERED MUDSLIME COCK PLS.

Just nuke it all tbqh m8s.
There's no way to convince these people until they get raped.
>>
>>55789745
>they don't know about passports.

They are completely bulletproof, fire resistant and magnetized.

No jihad would be successful if the suicide bomber was not carrying this holy medium of identification in his back pocket.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.