[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NANTERRE, France — Jean-Marie Le Pen, a co-founder of Fran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
NANTERRE, France — Jean-Marie Le Pen, a co-founder of France’s far-right National Front, was expelled from the party on Thursday after he repeatedly angered its current leader, his daughter Marine, by reviving the party’s anti-Semitic past, which she is eager to shed.
>2015
>putting women in power
>ever

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/21/world/europe/jean-marie-le-pen-france-national-front-party.html?_r=0
>>
There is an opportunity here to empower cultural pride and nationalism across the West.

Call it craven, but bleating about 'those goddamn kikes' is only going to curdle the message, and torpedo the movement. Millions of people across Europe are swinging rightwards, but nothing will get them to reconsider faster than by going full 1488 in the first sentence of your sales pitch.
>>
>>55789542
But the part would have gotten way less votes if they were anisemitic, might even have been disolved by the state
>>
Probably smart move tbqh they won't be getting more voters if they are openly
anti-Semitic

The 'jews are not safe under the islamisation of europe' view is a popular catalyst to garner support for anti-immigration
>>
There's a better way to convince people than just shouting "DA JEWS ARE DESTROYING EVERYTHING KILL DA JEW AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD!". If you can effectively block them from government, schools, banking and media you've basically destroyed them and their power.
>>
>>55790307
>if you can effectively block them

There's the problem Sven.
You can't block them because you can not get in, they have everything you just listed on lock down and only allow their children of incest as replacements.
>>
>>55789542
As much as i am amused by J-M's racist and anti-semitic outbursts (he reminds me a great deal of my grandfather) it's fairly obvious that this doesn't fly well with the voters.
>>
>>55791359
it does fly with the voters, it just doesn't fly with the jewish lobby in france, the CRIF and LICRA

>>55790307
lepen never shouted that

it's hilarious you cry bitch tears about political correctness in your country but fall right into the trap when it suits you

this is pathetic
>>
>>55789841
>>55790080
>>55790161
you're not concerned by the truth, you're no better then those mudslines and kikes, you're hypocritical and dishonest like them
>>
>>55789542
She had to. If we keep screaming "DE JOOZ!!!" people will never take us seriously.
Hell, here in Italy more than 70% of our jewish population was part of the fascist party back in 1922, before we installed racial laws. Not all jews are left wing nutjobs
>>
>>55793393
no one is doing that

people offer perfectly sane analysis of the jewish lobby in france, the actions of israel, and this does not equate to "da jooz"

you're a cùckservative, and this is why europe will forever be lost
>>
>>55793238
>>55789542
M U S L I M S
U
S
L
I
M
S

D E T E C T E D
E
T
E
C
T
E
D
>>
>>55793984
>point out the cùckservatives
"you are muslims"

this is fucking hilarious

did i hit a nerve? playing the political correctness game will get you nowhere

trump is where he is right now because he refused to bend over backwards for political correctness

you folks do
>>
>>55789542
And here we can see the true nature of the far right "people":just a bunch of backstabbing pieces of shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.