[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FYI if you're anti muslim, you are helping ISIS complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 42
File: 1.jpg (108 KB, 726x481) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
108 KB, 726x481
FYI if you're anti muslim, you are helping ISIS complete one of their main objectives

which is to get all non-muslims to hate every single muslim (all 1.6 billion of them),
view them with prejudice, without trial, and get you to help them to harm them in anyway.

They want to spread panic and fear, through their acts of terrorism and make the public think irrationally
(ie. nuking Mecca) and deepen the divide betweeen the non-mulsim and muslim community.
(basically they just want to see the world burn)

ISIS is already killing tens of thousands of Muslims that have been fighting against them,
or even those that are not, the policeman shot in Paris during the Charlie Hebdo attack was Muslim,
and it wouldn't suprise me if there were shot at in the recent attack as well.
Or the recent attack in Lebanon.

Beleive it or not there are Muslims that are fighting against ISIS
so if you really want to make a stand against ISIS, start by not being blinded by their terrorist propaganda.
>>
I would call you a german c.uck but you're probably a refugee.
>>
>>55789024
>(ie. nuking Mecca)
Anyone who would actually want to do that is insane
>>
File: didn read.gif (2 MB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
didn read.gif
2 MB, 352x240
>>55789024
>>
Slap liberaI c.ucks in the face. Spit on them, kick them.

Scream at liberal c.ucks in public.

Do not let a single c.uck pass by unharmed.

Your life depends on it.

https://youtu.be/6bZLtg8OZYY
>>
File: 1267492597726.png (281 KB, 1101x618) Image search: [Google]
1267492597726.png
281 KB, 1101x618
>>55789024
No shit sherlock
>>
>>55789190
You have a mental disability
>>
>>55789024
> the policeman shot in Paris during the Charlie Hebdo attack was Muslim

i never get why people use this to show muslims don't like isis, they didn't kill him because he was a muslim, if they had known i highly doubt they even would have.
>>
>>55789024

I can tear apart your argument with a single question.

WHAT IS YOUR ALTERNATIVE.

There is none, you tard. If someone wishes to provoke a fight, there are two options. Lay down and take it or fight back.
>>
>>55789024
As if this is a bad thing. If those muslims become so inflamed that islam itself is at war with the West then they will be exterminated.
>>
>>55789146
yeah we shouldnt nuke mecca.. thats too quick and painless.

we should subjugate mecca, kill all of their men of fighting age, rape their women, and rule over mecca for thousands of years, until islam is no long a memory.
>>
>>55789024
Beta much?
>>
>>55789024
>extremist muslims commit acts of terror
>we blame all muslims
>more muslims turn extremist
>more shit goes down
>we blame all muslims
>even more turn extremist
>a large majority are extremist
>we can target all muslims in good conscience

what's not to like?
the biggest problem with "terrorism" is that there is no clearly defined enemy. blaming all muslims and pushing them into extremism creates that enemy.
deus vult.
>>
I'm not anti-Muslim, I'm gay, they're anti-me.
>>
>>55789024
Yes. Obviously it's what they want. But it's also what we need. We need to just fight it out. We can't fucking live with each other. What do you suggest we do? Nothing? let them continue to blow us up?
>>
File: 1447540771114.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1447540771114.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
That doesnt mean we should have them in europe.
>>
>>55789024
>ISIS wants to be fucked to death
Well I guess Christmas is coming early!
>>
Purely on number we out number them Christians: 2.2 billion
Atheists: 1.1 billion
Hindu: 0.9 billion
Fuck china alone could kill every sing mudslime.
No probrem.
>>
>german flag
>don't hate muslims guise!

Who would've thunk it?
>>
I don't fucking care. I hated all Muslims before ISIS. The more I learned about their toxic ideology, the more I grew to hate Muslims of all stripes. It doesn't fucking matter to me that ISIS and I agree that certain Muslims should be wiped out, because I believe that ALL Muslims must be exterminated. I don't care that some Muslims are fighting ISIS, because Islam is anathema to civilization and Muslims killing one another is nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
>>55789024

Good, I seriously hope muslims radicalize enough to stop this taqiyya non-sense so we can just deport and/or shoot them.
>>
>>55789024
id say your helping them far far far more by being anti white and defending this shit
>>
>>55789024
>FYI if you're anti muslim, you are helping ISIS complete one of their main objectives
Good.
I think ISIS is a great thing for humanity.
It's uniting all of humanity against backwardness.
China, Russia, America, Europe, all will be together for the first time.
So I love ISIS and they are kind of our ally.
God is using ISIS to complete his plans so to speak. Not to bring a global caliphate, but a global society based on free principles.
>>
>>55789024
No thanks. I rather take my chances and kill 1.6b Muslims
>>
>>55789024
ISIS want us to hate Muslims to draw us into a west vs Islam holy war in which Allah will swoop down and guide them to victory.

We know Allah wont be swooping down to help them so why can't the entire west just turn on Muslims in general? The smart ones will drop their nasty religion and the rest will get crushed.
>>
>>55789024
This is an ancient battle, though. Even your pic of red and blue, is completely archetypal. It won't end until we've annihilated each other or one has been destroyed.
>>
>>55789024
I'm not a Muslim and I don't care if they hate me. I will not tolerate their aggression, however.
>>
>>55789024
why should we care what some fucking sandniggers think about us? If they don't like it they should gtfo to their shitholes in the Middle East, no one is stopping them. Muslims shouldn't be in Europe in the first place. Let them solve their own fucking problems and close our outer borders. Also, since when are words more important than actions? We should rather begin to love all muslims and suddenly they will stop blowing shit up and killing native Europeans?

Just kick the muslims out of Europe and let them rot in their countries. I don't believe this ,,not all muslims" fallacy.
>>
>>55789024
But I still hate all muslims. I feed on hate. I don't give a fuck
>>
>>55789146
I am in favor of nuking Mecca, and most of Saudi Arabia. AMA.
>>
>>55789674
Based Taiwan.
>>
>>55789753
>>55789377
Why not just kill yourselves? Why do you want the world and humanity to end over a few frogs? Are you miserable? Why do you want everyone to die with you?
>>
>>55789024
ISIS literally stated in their video that they want the French to stop insulting Muhammed, and to stop bombing the Islamic State so they can be free to do whatever they want in Syria and Iraq.

YOU are the one that is doing what they want, by becoming a pussy that bows down to Muslims. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>55789443
I don't say that you should do nothing, The fight against ISIS must continue

but you definately shouldn't stoop down to their level of thinking and become as radical as they are, (which they want)

by trying to exterminate / judge more than a billion people without trial.
>>
>>55789289
They would. He was working for the kuffar, and therefore a fallen one.
>>
>>55789289
yes they would, ISIS attacks other muslims in the middle east based on the assumption that they are not good muslims. (their woming having some sort of rights and other western values)

>>55789307
The alternative is to fight ISIS, there are clear borders, clear motives, the only thing not clear is who the ISIS people are. The alternative would be boots on the ground in Sirea and other IS terretories.
>>
>>55789146
My old comic shop guy, who keeps raving against Obama and for Trump, has pretty much said that.
>>
>>55789868
No one is trying to exterminate muslims...
We just dont want them in europe, what is so hard to understand.
>>
>>55789024
It fits my agenda, I don't care
>>
>>55789852
because its fun and theres no point to life anyway
>>
>>55789024
Islam is not compatible with western civilization. It needs to be removed, period.
>>
>>55789905
Just like those Muslims that buy kuffar spark plugs made by the Jewish car conspiracy.
Rubber Dinghy Rapids, bro.
>>
fuck off op. your faggotry wont make any one safer and will only increase the risks people face in western nations

getting muslims in western nations is one of isis's goals. you and merkel need to get raped by some mudlsimes before you will understand
>>
>>55789024

Ok friend let me give you the counter point to your idiotic statement.

>Terrorist attack
>Enlightened white people refuse to give in to hate
>invite even more muslims into their country
>give them even more benefits
>muslims continue to hate you anyway
>continue to out-breed the native German population

Wow you accomplished NOTHING!

Now here's what happens in your scenario if Germans weren't kucks like yourself

>Terrorist attack
>become hateful of muslims
>ban muslim immigration
>show hatred to muslims still in country
>treat them like shit and make life difficult for them
>they leave

WOW so hard! You don't even have to kill any of them or put them in concentration camps. All you have to do is literally stop bringing them in and stop giving them a reason to stay.

Grow a pair of balls and stick up for yourselves.
>>
>>55789024
I am aware that us hating the moderates is part of their objective. However getting the "religion of peace" out of my country is part of mine.

If that means a fight, so be it.
>>
>>55789024
Hi Mohammed.

What you don't seem to understand is that none of us gives a fuck about Muslims. We just want them to leave us alone and get the fuck out of our countries. They can do whatever retarded shit they want in their own countries.
>>
>>55789024

Islam is not compatible with the world and needs to be completely purged from existence.
>>
File: 1440125394168.png (118 KB, 930x1081) Image search: [Google]
1440125394168.png
118 KB, 930x1081
>>55790001
Radical findamentalism of any kind is not.
How many Bible thumpers think teaching evolution is 'absolutely haram'. Or think that the state allowing homos to get married is a reason to take up arms against the government?
>>
>>55790046
Except for that's not haram. Working for the kuffar, even the same kuffars who kills your people, is extremely haram

And they know very well which products they should boycut.
>>
>>55789146
I don't get why people say this. What would happen? Would Muslims turn into a violent, murderous horde or something?
>>
>>55790215
And how many radical christians do actually kill people?
>>
>>55789024
>to get all non-muslims to hate every single muslim (all 1.6 billion of them)
>muh six billion
Yeah just breed breed and breed and then turn around and say that "you can't hate us, we are a big part of global population which makes us human"
>>
File: 1447272047778.jpg (26 KB, 599x339) Image search: [Google]
1447272047778.jpg
26 KB, 599x339
>>55789024
> Look guys if you are against Muslims, you are the ones making ISIS strong.
> We tolerant people that think they should be left alone to do what they want, are making them weaker.

Blame the victims instead of the attacker... I see what you guys are doing.
>>
>>55790344
Shut down like the droids in Star Wars I
>>
>>55790380
Only one I can think of is the IRA, and that's not really a religious conflict.
>>
>>55789024

/pol/acks that cry for a war against all of Islam are retarded. The current situation is primarily an issue of the fucked up, retarded values of the Middle East. Yes, that includes Islam. But not all Muslims are from the Middle East or share their mindset. By and large, the primary issue with Islam is that it hasn't undergone the sweeping changes necessary to be conducive with the 21st century like Christianity mostly has. The issue with this are the scores of retarded Arabs with fucked morals and attitudes that then go on to wage to stupid jihads because some shitty book from centuries ago tell them that they are in the right for doing so. The book tells them it is wrong to kill innocents, but in their mind: "They are against me, therefore they are against Allah. Therefore they are not innocent, and it is ok to kill them." We're talking about a society that has no concept of innocent until proven guilty, fair trial, women as equal human beings, etc. If you look at the religion of peace website, practically all of the incidents listed are in the Middle East.

You are literally never going to get any support if you simply say "Kill all muslims race war now!". Not only are the statistics not on your side regarding terrorism and muslims, but many people are still demoralized by cultural marxism. Nobody is going to join your anti-muslim crusade. The real solution is to force the Arab world to fight their own wars, not to get involved, and let them kill each other enough until they adopt higher values.
>>
>>55789868
>you definately shouldn't stoop down to their level of thinking and become as radical as they are

You are using this conflict as an opportunity for you, yourself, to virtue signal.

Of anything you could have chosen to discuss regarding this conflict, this is what you have chosen as your #1 priority to write about.
>>
>>55790441
Religious/racial/nationalist.

Bottom line is that there are very few Christian terrorists. Across the world they are fleeing rather than attacking, In Sudan they fled, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria...
>>
>>55789024

Eat shit. They certainly don't want Mecca bombed. I'm sure they wouldn't mind profiting from it but it's not what they're after. Their view is Islam vs the rest of the world and that it must end in absolute conquest and domination of their cause. Muslims being sympathetic to these kind of attacks all over western europe show you how deep that connection goes and that it's not westerners who should ponder about doing something wrong.

And if you think that there will ever be a western world vs islam war then you're an even greater moron. This will never happen. We're getting buttfucked and marginalized till we're only a small fragment of a multi-cultural non-nation state that is sparking with tensions all the time.
>>
>>55789024
please dont destroy the blue pill red pill illusion that infest these boards.They are just loyal servant of the status quo and chose sides because they are thought to do so.
>>
>>55790441
IRA VS Britain is a religious dispute. Irland is catholic, britain is protestant. Ireland want freedome, but also feels that britains are traitors to god and therefore have to die.
>>
File: 1447193729439.jpg (49 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1447193729439.jpg
49 KB, 650x366
>ISIS making terror threats for a year and never delivers
>They deliver in Paris (and lebanon)
>OMFG fuck muslims
>>
>>55790602
50% of muslims support radical islam. pew study

thats a statistic. its supports the concept of not letting them immigrate or granting any of them refugee status even if its temporary
>>
>>55790840

Yes we can rely upon a wooden shoe to give us an accurate opinion on what IRA supporters were thinking.
>>
>>55789024
So, their perfect plan is to get us rid of mudslims?
This plan is perfect. I can't find a single flaw.
>>
>>55790914

[citation needed]

if i recall correctly, it was actually 25%. nice try though.
>>
I don't need ISIS to hate muslims.
https://youtu.be/J5WxccOvtqs
>>
File: borg.jpg (37 KB, 457x383) Image search: [Google]
borg.jpg
37 KB, 457x383
>>55790344

Have you seen what they do when you draw a cartoon? Imagine the shitstorm if we destroyed their holy borg cube.
>>
File: 1445415253347.gif (398 KB, 600x895) Image search: [Google]
1445415253347.gif
398 KB, 600x895
>>55789024
I would make complete assimilation into European Culture (meaning leaving your culture and religions behind) as requirement for asylum or stay, problem solved, but fuck muslims, if we didn't let any fucking migrants in this wouldn't happen.
>b-b-but thousands of nonEuropeans would die...
Not our fucking problem.
>>
>>55790914

Link please

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

>Attitudes toward Islamic law vary significantly by region. Support for making sharia the law of the land is highest in South Asia (median of 84%). Medians of at least six-in-ten Muslims in sub-Saharan Africa (64%), the Middle East-North Africa region (74%) and Southeast Asia (77%) also favor enshrining sharia as official law. But in two regions, far fewer Muslims say Islamic law should be endorsed by their governments: Southern and Eastern Europe (18%) and Central Asia (12%).

So again, backwards third-worlders accept the backwards part of their religion. This is why we need nationalism and strict borders, so retarded third worlders don't spread their cancer to the west.
>>
>>55789024
Nice try, Mr. Hebrewbergshekelstein.

Everyone knows that the world would be better off with Mohammed's global death cult.
>>
>>55789964

I have booze and pork sometimes,
I am a legal resident of Germany since several years

I have employed several unemployed Germans (yeah they are white for those who are ignorant and thinks that matters)

I pay my taxes, tip generously and spend to help the cities I am in and visit.

I'm not interested at all in converting anyone to Islam
or practicing it

I don't give a damn whether I considered to be a muslim or not, and I don't really beleive in the religion anyways. (or most religions)

I only beleive that no one should do anything that causes harm to others and preferably not disturbing others.

I don't believe at all in the welfare system (everyone should work for their money , either public works, etc, unless they are physically handicapped)

But your logic is I and others like me should be deported because of my Muslim name? or Nationality?
>>
>>55789024

I don't fucking care. If the western world combined our military forces we could put all 1.6 billion muslim's heads on a fucking pike in less than a week.

The only solution I want to see regarding Islam is a final one.
>>
>>55791353
Oh and Sharia law is total shit,

I would not stand for it at all
>>
>>55791353

No since you're not a Muslim you're fine. Your name might raise suspicion so you'll probably have to do a naked bacon eating dance for us on ripped pages of the Koran to prove you're legit.
>>
1.6bn Muslims vs rest of the world which would be 5.4bn at the least

Roflstomp
>>
>>55789024
>Beleive it or not there are Muslims that are fighting against ISIS
Ok I don't
>>
>>55791579
China and Pakistan are just waiting for you to start shit and they will then kick your shit in soundly and remind you to poo in the fucking loo

>>55791354
Yeah, the western world who couldn't even defeat a few ragtag Afghan shepherds militarily is going to beat all of the Muslim world. I need to dig out that comment that someone made about how /pol/'s armchair generals are such fucking losers IRL and never leave their homes which is how they are so out of touch with reality that they think such a scenario would be possible.
>>
>>55789024

>see the world burn

Is not a master plan that accounts for Machiavellian scheming. "See the world burn" is a goal for trenchcoat mafia edge lords that couldn't gain a following outside of the likes of brain damaged sociopaths like Charles Manson.

If the endgame doesn't bring some entity more money and power then the theory is wrong. Money and power are the only reasons people in large numbers fight over anything.
>>
Fucking midf posters.
Gas all muslims
>>
>>55791668

Either way, it doesn't matter what flag they're flying. The values of all of them are still fundamentally fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

Notice how a lot of arab muslims say stupid shit when being interviewed? Like, "Yes I want more money I want to go buy cigarettes!". "If I don't fuck this little boy what do you want me to do? Fuck my grandmother?". You think, how could anyone be so stupid as to reveal their ulterior motives like that? In their minds, there is nothing wrong with what they are saying. It's perfectly acceptable.
>>
>isis wants muslims and non-muslims to be divided

No, this is not what they want, their goal is in their fucking name: they want an islamic state. End of the fucking story.

>believe it or not there are muslims that are fighting against ISIS

I won't, thank you very much.
>>
>>55791851

They want the leftist weenies to convert to Islam out of fear, and they want everyone else to drive all Muslims to fight violently for their beliefs because of persecution - leading toward a more unified Muslim movement.
>>
>>55789136
Sadly he's probably not. I know a few Germans like this, entirely not seeing the bigger picture of foreigners in your country at all, the terrorism is just shit icing on the shit cake. Everyone, behold the power and dangers of public education wielded by a government that hates its people and heritage.
>>
>>55791353

There is your problem. You say you're not religious but you still count yourself to the group of muslims. That's pretty weird.

Hardly anyone minds foreigners who behave like natives. If people are fed up with that religion it's not equal to wanting you gone.
>>
>>55791776
>China
>Muslim
Wow you're out of touch.

When was the last time China helped Pakistan anyway in a war.1948 ? No ? 1965 ? No ? 1971 ? Again no,what about the Kargil border skirmish ? No.

China isn't going to expose it's own people to a possible nuclear strike for the sake of Pakistan.

And that's assuming no religious motives.
If OPs scenario of 1.6bn Muslims unite against the world to Islamize it,then China will be on our side removing kebab.

And lastly go back to your muslim shithole you parasitic leech,fucking immigrants
>>
>>55792087
I never said I would count my self to their group

but by going of the logic of the people posting here, they would just because of my name or nationality.
>>
>>55790344
How about countless deaths?
>>
>>55789024
A clear cut enemy is much easier to kill. You talk as if an all out obliteration of the muslim world isn't a best case scenario. The reason we have so much trouble with these fucks is because they hide behind the innocent. In both the literal sense and the idiological sense. One of ISIS' greatest weapons is the 'non extremist' muslims who sheild their psychopathic religion from criticism and persecution.
>>
>>55790602
Yeah there is totally no extremism going on in Asian Muslim countries.
>>
>>55792164
Only if you're wearing the religious garb.

If someone respects the culture of their host country and adheres to it then I couldn't give a fuck about their skin colour.
>>
File: 1431475253554.jpg (44 KB, 465x620) Image search: [Google]
1431475253554.jpg
44 KB, 465x620
>>55789024
What you're saying is propaganda. We habe been thinking rationally about this from the start.

Don't believe me? Just watch our predictions keep coming true.
>>
>>55792164
No, not at all. You're not a religious muslim retard so most people have nothing against you. Personally I'm completely fine with any skin colour (like almost all western people nowadays). However I'm not fine with certain cultures or religions though
>>
File: cvck.png (680 KB, 1304x892) Image search: [Google]
cvck.png
680 KB, 1304x892
>>55789024
>>
>>55792118
>When was the last time China helped Pakistan anyway in a war.1948 ? No ? 1965 ? No ? 1971 ? Again no,what about the Kargil border skirmish ? No.

I don't remember saying China was Muslim, though there is a large number of Muslims in the country.

Anyway, China and Pakistan would no doubt be allies if it did come to war with India, both have been gearing up for a big conflict with India for decades, and have close ties.

India will get fucked hard if it tries shit which is why you poo in loos have stopped your shit recently. You didn't even retaliate against Pakistan when that hotel got shot up even though it was clear that there was state-level involvement, you know why? Because India is too pussy to take two hostile neighbours on, and everyone knows it including you. Now poo in the fucking loo.
>>
File: deusvult.png (1 MB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
deusvult.png
1 MB, 1162x850
>>55789024
>the divide betweeen the non-mulsim and muslim community.
I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>55792415

Islam in Southeast Asia is undergoing updates to be compatible with the modern world. You're letting your dreams of a second crusade or Muslim holocaust get in the way of objective thinking.
>>
>>55789024
Good, the west is too spineless and PC to draw the line, and I'm glad ISIS is doing it for everyone. Chose a side before one is chosen for you
>>
>>55789852
>world and humanity to end
The world and humanity would only improve with each nuke dropped in the middle east.
>>
>>55791136
>1/4 of over a billion peopleare extremists
Yeah I agree no big deal lol
>>
>>55792864
allies , to what level ?
At best you can expect China to lead a failed diplomatic blockade.

But expecting military support is a Pakistanis pipe dream and has been that way since 1965.A dream.

You're retarded if you think we had evidence that it was a state sponsored act.We had evidence that it was done by LeT,a legal organisation in Pakistan,not the Pakistani government.

You want to know why the chinks haven't helped you in a war ever ? Because they're smart enough not to get their own people killed for some other country. Go back to Pakistan Ahmed. Don't you have any shame forcing your parasitic existence over the Brits
>>
>>55789420
With a bit luck, ISIS will be the new "Nazi"
>>
>>55791290
Yeah, the numbers are lower for Europe in that poll, but that was before Europe was importing masses of fighting age men (way more likely to be pro-sharia and pro terror) from the place where support is high as fuck or already codified in law.
>>
>>55789422
Most undervalued post , we should make something like that viral
>>
>>55793260

Hear hear
>>
>>55793553
>parasitic existence
>Brits
>said by the Indian

Irony filter just exploded
>>
>>55791776
You fucking people say the exact opposite when it comes to Americans deterring tyranny with guns. Also we couldn't defeat them because our mission wasn't never to kill all the terrorists, it was to make the Taliban and Al Qaeda ineffectual, which was accomplished. Not to mention Rules of Engagement, which won't be followed for much longer if this scale of Muslim atrocities keeps up.
>>
>>55793852
Probably he has parasite even inside him lol
>>
>>55789024
One fukin guy who understands...
>>
>>55793977
but /pol/ told me all of poland is racist... I don't get it...
>>
>>55793210
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-05-29/islamic-state-makes-a-move-on-southeast-asia

Where are the moderate Muslims in SEA speaking out against this?
>>
>>55791353
>But your logic is I and others like me should be deported because of my Muslim name? or Nationality?

Not the anon you're replying to, but I would say name and nationality are irrelevant. Is the ALLA SNACKBAR STONE YOUR WOMEN AND KILL ALL INFIDELS thingie that bothers me a bit, ya know? Specially if it wants to be pushed on to others by force.
>>
>>55789024
Damn, you're totally right.

How wrong was I to be anti Kebab!

I should stop the funeral of those murdered two days ago, talk to their family members and comfort them by saying "Islam isn't terrorism, don't hate Muslims because that's what they want, take in MORE refugees if you can!".

That totally makes sense, I'll get right into it.

You stupid fucking idiot of a pig. How fucking dare you hijack what happened and making it into this abomination? 140 people lay dead, 350 are wounded, 98 of which in critical state who may not make it past this weekend.

Islam will get destroyed. ISIS and the rest of these animals are only doing it because they think they have a chance of winning when all they've done is kill innocent, unarmed people, seldom soldiers and let alone soldiers in European soil (besides that one UNARMED guy in England).

Get fucked you retard, Islam is a cancer as a whole. Even the ones fighting ISIS, all of them are scum, cockroaches fit for extermination only. You're mentally retarded if you think there's any line separating them.
>>
>>55789024
>ISIS have been killing muslims
..any body who believes this is a fuckwitt.
ISIS targets alawites and shiites, not sunnis, infact they even recruit sunnis.
Muslims are not the victim of this, and you're using a good argument against left and right for a shit argument to make it look sane.
>>
File: BEAUTIFUL EXPLOSION.jpg (637 KB, 1247x828) Image search: [Google]
BEAUTIFUL EXPLOSION.jpg
637 KB, 1247x828
>>55789024
>FYI if you're anti muslim, you are helping ISIS complete one of their main objectives
>which is to get all non-muslims to hate every single muslim (all 1.6 billion of them),

What's the problem? All 1.6 billion of those primitive sandniggers can come at us. If the white nations of the world are fully awakened and filled with hatred then we will completely and mercilessly slaughter them all.
>>
>>55794225
right i am the one who is totally retarded lol

and when did I say to stop the funerals?
>>
6 quintillion innocent jews were slaughtered in the Holocaust...
Exterminating 1.6 billion Muslims in today's world wluld be a cakewalk, thanks to technology.
>>
File: photo.png (813 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
813 KB, 900x900
>>55789024
>"Dude, how can you possibly think like t-"
>Sees flag
>"Oh. Right."
>>
>>55794333
You might as well, you're trivializing a tragedy yesterday by saying its not what it is. Islam. This isn't extremism, its the core of their faith, its in the fucking Quran, convert or kill the infidel. ISIS is carrying out the will of Muhammad to the letter, and the so called "moderates" don't seem too bothered by that fact either.
>>
>>55789024
They will hate you no matter what you do, you DO realize that right?
>>
File: 123124455.jpg (19 KB, 481x391) Image search: [Google]
123124455.jpg
19 KB, 481x391
What if I only blame "most" Muslims?

After all, "most" Muslims are medieval-minded retards who support backwards shit of all varieties, whether it be sharia law, suicide bombing, honour killing or genital mutilation.

Why the fuck should I care about being "united" with such people? They're disgusting and I don't care how fucking "peaceful" they are.
>>
>>55794333
Yes, you're fucking retarded. Your entire thread is a sham and you got BTFO'd continuously, just lay down and take a nap you absolute kek.

Your country is in shambles because of people like you and France suffered for it. I HONESTLY hope with a child's naivete that you will be up there, hung next to Islamic filth that is tearing apart the fragile liberty we achieved by millennia of killing eachother as European brothers.

Off yourself, retard.

>>55794496
Based Ameribro.

Honestly, you guys have been nothing buy world class bros throughout this whole tragedy, know that every snobby French cunt is thankful for that.
>>
>>55790113

based American can do attitude and spirit of freedom
>>
>>55789024
>>55791668
ISIS are fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan, there's a fucking Al Jazera doc. about it.

The question is: If the western world change their interventionist foreign policy, will ISIS stop their terror attacks? If not, 'dubya' has fucking won hasn't he?
>>
>>55794646
>ISIS are fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan

See! There ARE muslims fighting terrorist groups, they're just like us, guys!
>>
>>55794646
You can't be serious.
>>
>>55794578
Yes I should use more childish insults to show how retarded I am lmao.
>>
>>55794706
Bout what? Trusting Al Jazera?
>>
>>55794734
>Gets destroyed
>Resorts to shitposting to do damage control
Yeah, you're insanely retarded. Keep at it you suicidal Kraut.
>>
>>55794789
I love ya :D
>>
>>55789024
I hope the blow up that fat ass of your degenerate chancellor
>>
File: 1445460159705.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445460159705.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>mfw a feminist defends muslims
>>
File: white-flag.jpg (731 KB, 1644x1416) Image search: [Google]
white-flag.jpg
731 KB, 1644x1416
>>55794789
Looks like the Germans are even more defeatists than the French.

Have they already surrendered?

Merkel looks so tired of seeing the German flag, she should think about a small redesign!
>>
>>55789024
>FYI if you're anti nazi, you are helping nazis complete one of their main objectives
>etc
>>
It's no use, OP. Cooler minds will prevail and /pol/ will not be among them.

Our war is with ISIS, not with every fucking Muslim on the planet.
>>
>>55794789
fuck off. don't call that mudslime a kraut.
>>
>>55789024
Actaully they want to kill us, and you're just a cuc.k
>>
>>55794846
Wow, what's going on here?
>>
>>55794846
>>wtf is this about?!
>>
>>55794953
>>55794997
How to train your wives to be obedient or something like that.
Muhammad would be proud.
>>
File: 1447471220271.jpg (252 KB, 983x1475) Image search: [Google]
1447471220271.jpg
252 KB, 983x1475
>>55794578
>>
File: 419.jpg (42 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
419.jpg
42 KB, 600x419
>>55794846
Nice.
>>
File: refugees3.jpg (56 KB, 459x593) Image search: [Google]
refugees3.jpg
56 KB, 459x593
>>55789024
I know, I use ISIS terror as a scapegoat to defend Europe.
>>
>>55794846
Russian meme, good! This is "Luybki" sect runned by Alexander Schevtsov, master of ancient contactless martial arts. He beats his students quite often.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D0%A8%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%86%D0%BE%D0%B2+%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B0
>>
>>55789024
So what?

Islam is a shit tier religion that has serious problems with tolerance, freedom and authoritarianism; so, if anything ISIS's goal of driving a rift between Islam and the rest of the world is a really good thing for the rest of the world.

Either way, Islamic terrorism is not going stop regardless of whether the west goes full hitler or completely keks itself with open borders.
We'll be fighting them 100 years from now, no matter what, so we may as well kill two birds with one stone by marginalizing and expelling islam before it can get a hold on western politics.
>>
>>55789852
> Why do you want the world and humanity to end over a few frogs?

It blows my mind that people still fail to see how weak islam truely is. Non-muslims outnumber muslims nearly 7 to 1 and we hold all the power, all the money, all the weapons, all the technology, all the organization. If the great jihad actually ever happens, muslims will get so BTFO it will make the holocaust look civilized and ethical.
>>
File: 1392014000630.jpg (145 KB, 1281x1436) Image search: [Google]
1392014000630.jpg
145 KB, 1281x1436
No, I'm helping Europe in the eventual RECONQUISTA.
>>
File: 1447571884844.jpg (27 KB, 369x395) Image search: [Google]
1447571884844.jpg
27 KB, 369x395
I am anti-mulsim not because of ISIS but because I can't stand religions, especially ones from the dark ages. As a liberal faggott you would probably never understand this.
>>
>>55795474
>>55794846
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=51e_1405254580

Found it,
Wonder if that blonde girl's done any more scenes, gave me a right chubby
>>
>>55789674
Fucking based
>>
>>55789024
ISIS is only a puppet. Don't you know that, Schlomo Shekelberg?
>>
>>55791226
>which is to get all non-muslims to hate every single muslim (all 1.6 billion of them),
>view them with prejudice, without trial, and get you to help them to harm them in anyway.
>They want to spread panic and fear, through their acts of terrorism and make the public think irrationally
>(ie. nuking Mecca) and deepen the divide betweeen the non-mulsim and muslim community.
>(basically they just want to see the world burn)
>ISIS is already killing tens of thousands of Muslims that have been fighting against them,
>or even those that are not, the policeman shot in Paris during the Charlie Hebdo attack was Muslim,
>and it wouldn't suprise me if there were shot at in the recent attack as well.
>Or the recent attack in Lebanon.
>Beleive it or not there are Muslims that are fighting against ISIS
>so if you really want to make a stand against ISIS, start by not being blinded by their terrorist propaganda.
czechfag confirmed
>modlim se za Paris
>>
>>55789024
I have nothing against Muslims when they live in Muslim countries.

They don't belong in Britain.
>>
>>55795284
>Islam is a shit tier religion

close it is a shit Theopolitical fascist ideology
>>
>>55789024
Every rational person should already do this.
>>
>>55795645
Um wow, Britain has been multicultural for ten thousand years and Muslims basically caused the industrial revolution also I know a muslim bloke and he's never raped me so he's obviously a nice person, get your head out of your little england arse bigot
>>
>>55791776
You do realize asymmetrical war is difficult due to the fact that rules are put in place to protect civilians?

We could conquer the entire middle east and north africa in a few months if we targeted both civilian and military assets.
>>
>>55794578
I don't need a half transparent flag to stand in solidarity. Those that would use innocent bodies as a pulpit are no better than these terrorists.

>>55794734
Why don't you try refuting anything even ONE poster that destroyed you with in this thread? Don't accuse us of Ad hominem if you don't even know what it means. We dismissed your assertion with cold hard facts. The name calling after you acted like a child and ignored the posts which undermined your position the most.
>>55794781
Not even about trusting AJ(when it comes to Islam, they aren't bad for other shit), even though that is retarded. You honestly believe ANYTHING that ANYONE in the West could do would make ISIS want to stop? Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>55789024
Lol I'm on helping ISIS then, lets kill some slimes
>>
>>55795876
- with
+was

Been up all night because my blood is still boiling over this savagery, sorry for typos.
>>
>>55789024

Or... OR... They're doing this shit entirely to desensitise the West and make it easier to invade. It's already working with people like you, who want to overlook it and pretend it's not a problem. And when they do it again, you'll be just as much a pussy and just accept it. And again. And again. Until they're holding a fucking caliphate over Europe and you're too much of a little bitch to do anything about it.

Fuck you and your leftist agenda. We need to stamp this shit out NOW.
>>
>>55795795
I'm not saying that all Muslims are scum. I've met some nice ones myself.

They still don't belong in Britain. Islam is not compatible with British values. How many more people need to die senselessly before you realise this?
>>
>>55795876
Yes I should reply with more cuss words to show how mature I am and get mad too lol
>>
>>55795638
Seru na Pariz.
>>
File: 1427278583786.jpg (54 KB, 564x518) Image search: [Google]
1427278583786.jpg
54 KB, 564x518
But the charlie hebdo attack was "just the beginning"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQnThZECz-A
>>
>>55790420
Underrated post desu
>>
>>55793210

If certain ports of SEA are "pushed" towards certain types of radicalism, then by all means they'll accept it. They won't outright condemn the radicals yet you'll never hear them or see them stand in solidarity against them - unless they profit in some way (i.e. image, promotion of "peace").

You already have the machete and acid attacks - and the occasional embassy bombings. It'll only get better if they stray from Islam. Huh.
>>
>>55796380
I'm not mad at you. I'm glad you officially conceded your ridiculous assertion in fact, since you no longer want to reply.

Witness for all to behold, the shriveling coward that is the sympathizer, and how his arguments fall to the wayside in the face of reason and evidence.
>>
>>55789024

Good. The west would crush every single muslim into the ground like cockroaches.
>>
File: 544.jpg (42 KB, 635x592) Image search: [Google]
544.jpg
42 KB, 635x592
>>55789151

>implying OP posted the Constitution.
>>
>>55794333

>Doublethink, the epitome of leftism
>>
>>55789024
>ISIS is already killing tens of thousands of Muslims that have been fighting against them,

Most of which are either rival terrorist groups or otherwise radical Muslims.

Yes, you could argue that the enemy of your enemy is your friend, but really ISIS was exactly that not long ago and that didn't exactly go to plan.
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
The Qu'ran is hate speech. You offer no protection from genocide from either jews or muslims.
>>
File: SLOTHHA.jpg (23 KB, 535x400) Image search: [Google]
SLOTHHA.jpg
23 KB, 535x400
>>55795573
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=51e_1405254580

MUH GOD any russbros around to translate what he is saying when slapping this ho.
>>
MUSLIM PROPAGANDA THREAD REPORT AND HIDE SAGE IF REPLYING
>>
>>55789649
>global society
>free principles
Choose one fuckhead
>>
How do you know what to believe when everybody keeps telling you a different story? It's getting really hard to know which side to be on.

And before you say form your own opinion, it's hard to do so when you keep getting mixed information. What if I choose wrong?
>>
>>55789024

mudshit detected.
>>
>>55795795
Shitskin detected.
>>
>>55796460
This was done real well. I r8 9/10
>>
The problem of OP's debate is that it bases its entire argument on the FEELZ of people. You don't agree with war? With profiling? With discrimination? Tough luck, PARIS WAS BOMBED. That doesn't mean what you think it means.

Let me explain.

>Muslims aren't "evil", the religion isn't "evil", BUT it sets a standard of behaviour for a gigantic group of uneducated, primitive and backwards people, who simply don't know any better

>Paris getting bombed is a clear sign that the immigration policy has failed and that there will be much more to come.

>As many US Americans have posted in this thread. If you want to live in our Western countries, then you have to live by our CULTURE.

>Being tolerant of intolerant people is social suicide and cannot be tolerated.

>muh moral high ground
>much were gonna radicalise more people

Tough shit. We have this little thing called "REALITY" and even IF we pull out of the middle East, even IF we treat all Muslims with respect and tax payers checks, that won't change the fact that they out breed us and that Saudi-sponsored ISIS isn't going anywhere.

Lastly, lets imagine we cave and the middle East is left completely alone. What next? Thats right, Israel will be attacked by all sides and then what? Good ol' Aipac will lobby for US support and then the cycle repeats.

Wake up, this isn't about morals, ethics, or tolerance, this is a global war that has been going on since before 9/11 and now the war has arrived in our own back yard.

Welcome to reality, where morals are irrelevant and victory is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>55797865
thank you
>>
>>55797411
Choose the side that doesn't end in the death of Western civilization, its pretty simple anon.
>>
>>55797865
this
>>
>>55790344
>they aren't already

Well played anon , they missed the joke
>>
>>55797865
People can achieve victory in many ways, regardless of moral,

but it might be better not to fall into the trap of the enemy, while you think it is the only way to achieve victory.
>>
>>55798393
C.ucks such as yourself would consider surrender a victory because you want it, but then I wouldn't define you as "people".
>>
>>55798393

>trap of the enemy

You mean the bombing of civilians in one of Europe's capitals?

So you're saying we should simply sit idly by and accept that we deserved to be bombed, because of US and UK foreign policy?
>>
>>55798103
>side with the jews
>muslims blow you up, jews ruin everything from the inside
>side with the muslims
>extremist muslims blow you up, jews still ruin everything from the inside
>side with neither
>get blown up and, jews still a problem.
>side with both
>get blown up and jewed for supporting the enemy

Now what? Any option I have is the wrong option. I don't know what to believe in
>>
>>55798541
I never said to stand by Idle, or to get bombed,

and no the trap I'm talking about is acting in a predictable manner that they expect you to act as in retalation for their actions,

by waging war against every single muslim.
>>
>>55794846
>this is why we impale people
>>
File: 1412148517156.png (37 KB, 127x178) Image search: [Google]
1412148517156.png
37 KB, 127x178
>>55789024
>>
>>55798704

>and no the trap I'm talking about is acting in a predictable manner that they expect you to act as in retalation for their actions

Noone is suggesting a war against every single Muslim.

We are suggesting that the only way of of this mess is to realise that every single Muslim who doesn't adhere to our culture and standards IN EUROPE should be deported.

>but that will breed more radicals

So what? The problem isn't radicals, the problem is radicals in Europe.

Whats your moral superior solution? Please enlighten us. What would a enlightened German multi-kulti star child like yourself do?
>>
>>55798645
>genocide both the jews and the muslims
problem solved
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (96 KB, 634x709) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
96 KB, 634x709
>>55798853
I have a feeling that won't work out as well as you think.
>>
>>55798704
Purge Europe of Muslims
Rewrite asylum law.
Force third worlders to administer their countries properly as there is no wefare paradise for them to flee to
ISIS support networks and entrance vectors are destroyed.
Individual Muslims live better lives.
Exactly where is the downside? Exactly how is this playing right into their celever little hands? What is their plan B after we destroy them and does it involve miraculous or scientific re-animation?
>>
>>55798838
Another thing to point out is that a majority of Muslims don't need to be radicalised, Islam does that for them. They're just chomping at the bit for a chance to wage war.
>>
>>55789024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

a billion islam extremists
>>
>>55798888
Unlikely as the Americans will sacrifice as many of their lives and resources as they can to defend their greatest ally, in the process turning half of Europe in a caliphate by "strategically" arming muslims insurgents over here.
>>
>>55798990

They don't understand that Muslims are already radical. Thats the whole problem with the "debate". A only difference between "radical" and not "radical" in the eyes of Muslims, is that the "radical" ones bomb civilians.

Ive travelled extensively and Europeans really don't get it. They don't know what its like to be harassed by a group of goat herders, because your girlfriend isn't adhering to their cultural "rules". They see Islam as a mental catalyst to allow their inner urges to come to light in a "civilised" manner, because "Allah allows it".

Im starting to think that there is no way out of this mess. The old generation doesn't live anywhere near the ghettos and the younger generation is getting brainwashed with hedonism and multi-culti propaganda. Our generation is in between and we understand both worlds.

I know that life in the Middle East sucks. I know that not all people are inherently prone to religious violence, but I do know that uneducated people with moral authority (Islam) do violent things and feel 0 remorse, because they rationalise it in their minds.
>>
>>55799060

>Must...not...like...jew

DARN IT
>>
>>55798838
I'm already in agreement, with your first point on the solution and thats what I meant in my OP
>>
>>55799143
See what I mean? Everybody has a different story to tell and it's impossible to tell who's telling the truth. But in your case, I'm positive America the cause of all of your problems.
>>
File: 1447473385026.jpg (30 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
1447473385026.jpg
30 KB, 610x488
Okay,let's clear things up.
Argument used in OP is what I see a lot,yet it's most easily disputable.

You think that we're feeding into IS's hands?
NO
THEY ARE FEEDING INTO OUR FUCKING HANDS
WE WANT WAR
War is the only thing that can save our civilization and white people as a whole.
We have two options;live in peace and die out while Europe is destroyed culturally,racially and religiously over the next 100-200 years-or fight against them under whatever fucking pretext.
SO YOU'RE DAMN FUCKING RIGHT WE WILL BLAME ALL MUSLIMS
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT WE WILL MAKE THEM FEEL UNWELCOMED
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT WE WILL MAKE THEM HATE US
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT WE WANT TO MAKE THIS US VS THEM
>>
>>55790602
>The current situation is primarily an issue of foolishly naive immigration and naturalization laws

FTFY
>>
>>55799321

Get educated Hans. Your stupidity and parroting what your brainwashed friends say might get you killed someday. Ignorance is no excuse for allowing innocent people to get killed, due to (well meant) social engineering and allowing asylum to everyone.
>>
>>55799447
>WE WANT WAR

Why do you want war?

You realize that European voters have the tool in their hands they need to reverse or at least significantly ameliorate the situation.

Immigration and naturalization policy is in the hands of the interior ministry of each European country, which has the power to determine who is permitted to live in it.

Literally all European voters need to do to change the situation in their favor is to vote for those political parties which have policies which would exclude those inclined to commit acts of terrorism against Europeans from citizenship and residency in their country.

That's it.
>>
>>55789024
i don't care about the ''moderate'' muslim anymore. not since almost none of them speak up against extremism and try to rid their mosques of them. if we bug their mosque they go apeshit but refuse to help by simply pointing out suspicious characters,
they are hiding the enemy and thus become one.
>>
>>55799594

A war is way more fun and profitable. Plus dead kebabs so that's pretty much a plus as well.
>>
>>55799594
They had tools in their hands since WW2.
Our leaders are all leftists.
If there was war to happen,or situation escalated,most of leftists would be red pilled,wether they like it or not.
They'd have to chose to side with us,or with Muslims.
Few of them would side with Muslims.
Europe would be cleansed of most of Muslims,cause they'd side with other Muslims.
Europe would be cleansed of most of niggers the same way.
Without war,we will die out slowly.
>>
ITT: stupid goyims
>>
>>55799594
people don't do it because they either think its racist or thing voting right wing will fuck over the economy
>>
File: 1435995811539.jpg (112 KB, 786x514) Image search: [Google]
1435995811539.jpg
112 KB, 786x514
>>55789024
It would be amazing if the world went to war with Islam. The entire Middle East can be glassed with nukes and Muslims living abroad can be forced to renounce their religion or be executed. We could extirpate this SHIT religion. The world would have a huge burden lifted from its shoulders. There is no reason for anyone to be a Muslim. It is a net negative for the world. It is irrelevant if there are well-adjusted Muslims in western society. They can either renounce their religion or be killed. I'm not a Christard looking for a holy war by the way, I just want to see the most cancerous one go first.
>>
desu senpai this is clearly an extended psyop engineered by nutjob wahabbist saudis, nutjob zionist jews and nutjob bible-thumpers who all have a hard-on for total war in the middle-east.

Wahabbists want radical hardline islam and frown on the more secular and moderate sects. Zionists obviously want to expand greater Israel. And most terrifying of all the American bible-literalists actually believe that war in the holy land is required to bring about the rapture as written in Revelations, and they'll all get to go to heaven without dying.

Plus dem oil.
>>
>>55789024
It's not us vs them.

I simply want my country to be left alone by foreigners. Our country, our people. We don't need or want any other people. It's that simple.
>>
>>55794932
What's with this c.uck shit, just type kek
>>
>>55800808
keked
asjdlkasdkkeksdjflsdjlfsjdflsa
>>
File: 1442219127612.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1442219127612.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>55789024
Fuck off shill
>>
>>55789024
>view them with prejudice, without trial, and get you to help them to harm them in anyway.
People always say this but I haven't seen any proof of it. ISIS's stated and acted goals are the same as Al-Qaeda's - to cause enough damage to western civilisation that the west will abandon all influence over the Middle East, including cultural influence, and leave ISIS/AQ to take over the Muslim world.
Quite frankly they don't give a shit about the form of government in infidel societies, and you're simply transferring your personal fears and prejudices onto them.
>>
>>55789024
>you have to let your country get destroyed because otherwise ISIS gets what they want
Yeah, but here is the thing - ISIS is horribly overestimating their own power and even if they would get what they want, they still had zero chances of winning.
>>
>>55799423
Not really, I like Americans, I watch mostly American media(usually alt-right shit) and got some American friends and there's alot of things to admire with your culture. It's just that your foreign policy for the last 100 years has been completely retarded.
>>
>>55790344

it would make a precedent and suddenly everybody would use nukes to settle their conflicts. using nukes AT ALL means the end of civilization as we know it. there's a reason why they were used only once in a conflict
>>
File: 1401527740984.jpg (117 KB, 811x456) Image search: [Google]
1401527740984.jpg
117 KB, 811x456
>>55789024
2 cup of vodka to this deutcher gentleman
>>
>>55789024
>implying muslim sandmen are any of my responsibility
>>
File: i respect you very much.jpg (73 KB, 418x467) Image search: [Google]
i respect you very much.jpg
73 KB, 418x467
>>55789377
>rape their women
Your an honorary subhuman in my book then.
You DON'T FUCKING LET WOMEN AND CHILDREN LIVE IN A GENOCIDE
HOW FUCKING DENSE ARE YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD
CAN YOU STOP STUFFING YOUR FAT FACE FOR ONE SECOND AND THINK FOR LONGER THAN THIS FUCKING CENTURY
CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP TO be shortsighted please, i would like that :^)
>>
File: Nuclear_weapons.png (58 KB, 1350x620) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear_weapons.png
58 KB, 1350x620
>>55789024
Lmao you fucking retard.

Do you really think the combined might of the shitty third world countries the Muslims live in could stand up to us?

A scuffle at the border will be all they can acheive.

No. Bring it on.
>>
>>55789024

peace is no longer an option

our only hope is victory
>>
File: moderate islam.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>55798704

And how do you propose to tell them apart?
>>
>>55789024
I'd really be just happy if all muslims were deported from Europe. I don't hate them, I don't want them hurt or anything, but I don't want them here, they were nothing but trouble for as long as I can recall. I hope they find peace and happiness, just not in Europe.

I'd not mind if gypsies were killed however, they are unintelligent spineless pieces of shits, even worse than indians.
>>
>>55789024
Nice try Akhmed. Islam will be eradicated from the face of Earth, one way or the other.
>>
>>55799060

literally my favourite Jew right now
>>
>>55789024
Religion is propaganda, that's the entire problem. As long as people pretend it's not, there is no point for ISIS to give up what works so well.
Take away all the butthurt feelings of the muslim community. Are we going to pretend ISIS can exist without Islam?
>>
>>55789024
>(basically they just want to see the world burn)
So IS is on the same page as us?
>>
>>55790420
10/10
>>
>>55790215
>mr :DDD trump
always makes me kek
>>
>>55789024
so what? They are animals. get rid of them they can live in peace in there own shitholes.
>>
>>55790659
underrated and criminally ignored post

I'm listening German DoomPaul
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
>>
>>55802366
if everyone didn't acknowledged the actions of ISIS as Islamic

it would probably hurt their morale to a certain extent.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 720x480
>>55789024
>>
File: 1439154090335.gif (512 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1439154090335.gif
512 KB, 160x160
Shouldn't they worry about radicalizing us?

1 billion backwards people vs. 7 billion who want the shit stain of Islam removed from humanity once and for all
>>
>>55789450
You're forgetting the Reconquista m8

And gues who won
:^)
>>
I don't give a shit about ISIS or islam. I give plenty of shits about race.

After white people erase the arab race from existence, you may as well become muslim and build your own white mosques just for the lulz.

I don't hate all races. I hate only blacks ans arabs, all other races, even persians, are A-ok.
>>
>>55795573
why did this give me a chubby too?

what's wrong with me?

{:(
>>
File: 1386808338955.jpg (56 KB, 704x574) Image search: [Google]
1386808338955.jpg
56 KB, 704x574
>>55806158
Especially considering we're about to enter the cyborg age.
After all, religious faggots tend to be pretty anal about the integrity of their bodies.

Meanwhile, we godless heathens will have no issue putting our brains into walking tanks.
Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.