[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: this.jpg (30 KB, 368x395) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
30 KB, 368x395
Thoughts /pol/
>>
>>55788949
What's one more dead shit skin?
>>
Accurate
>>
Brown people killing each other brown people is par for course.

Brown people killing whites isn't.
>>
>>55788949
People have been killing each other religion in those shitholes for decades, or even centuries. When people are killed over religion in a civilized country, it's shocking because WE stopped doing that shit a long time ago, and it's only happening because we're importing human trash from the places which still haven't let go of barbarism.
It's the same reason people don't cry about Chicago, where nignogs murder each other by the dozens every week, but do cry about some small white town getting shot up, because it's not supposed to happen.
>>
>>55788949
Contributions to the world by Palestine and Burma
>nothing

Contributions to the world by France
>democracy
>art
>America
>music
>photography
>various medicine & vaccinations
>hundreds of other useful contributions

Same reason you don't care about squashing a cockroach.
>>
I'm more concerned about a fire in my neighbour's house than one the next city over.
>>
>>55788949

Mudslimes and other assorted low-lifes dying in their hellholes is not news worthy.
>>
>>55788949
>white countries care more about their people and cousins

wow, thats really surprising

Which country's gonna get culturally enriched by ISIS next ?
http://strawpoll.me/6010861
>>
>>55789273
How do France's balls taste
>>
File: 1445574098210.png (347 KB, 750x523) Image search: [Google]
1445574098210.png
347 KB, 750x523
Isn't a burma a type of rug
>>
>>55789553
this lol. first they call us racist, then that we stole their culture. SHitskins want more and more and now they want us to dont care about our own people but about them. WHAT THE FUCK. race war when, jesus fck.
>>
Not everyone is equal.

Equality is a myth.

Horrific violence, even on a massive scale, is not unusual for our species.

Horrific violence on a massive scale is very unusual within a western nation.

First world western people give more to the world than muslims getting killed by muslims and buddhists in backwater parts of the world that no-one gives a shit about.

You know why the whole word is mourning for France? Because the whole world knows that France is (was?) a good country of good people that has given a lot to the world and has made it a better and richer place to live in.

We are mourning because the French are us. They act like us, they have the same values as us.
They have given more the world than almost any other nation in terms of culture and development.

Don't even fucking try and compare a shithole like Lebanon or Burma/Myanmar to France, it's like comparing the death of a family member to the death of an ape in the zoo.
>>
>>55788949
This time it happened in the civilized world and not some third world shithole.
>>
>>55788949
thanks to multiculturalism in the Paris atack people of many nationalities died so people of other countries cared about it

the Burma thing and the Palestine conflict only affect palestine and burmanesse people. Clearly this countries need more multiculturalism, whe should send our leftists there
>>
I remember when the Israel started moving into Palestine recently. it was all over the news. Everyone was talking about it. Same thing with the violence in Burma a few years back. It was a huge news thing.

I have no idea why the author of this comic thinks that the world ignored those events. What is he trying to achieve?
>>
>>55790262
Selective memory.
>>
File: 1443878120119.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1443878120119.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
>Reacting to different events in different ways makes you a hypocrite
>>
>>55789642
Get the fuck out then and go move to the middle east.
France is our oldest ally, without them there would be no U.S.

Show some fucking respect.
>>
>>55788949
It's bullshit. The world does care, especially about Palestine, which is constantly in the news, at least here. DESPITE this being much further than Paris, geographically, culturally, racially.
The white, Western world does care more about white, Western problem, yeah. Just like the Burmese probably give a shit about Paris, at least compared to their own problems.
>>
>>55788949
YES YES
>>
how am i a hypocrite for not being sad about some dead terrorists
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 874x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 874x569
>>55788949
If any western country was attacked then the people will show solidarity
Sand niggers kill other sand niggers and we are supposed to act like there's some sort of surprise there (in other news the sun rose today)
Only people who care are sjws and even they don't, they just want to be able to complain and suckle on the rapists goat fucking cock of Islam
>>
>>55788949
People have become desensitised to violence in those countries because it seems to happen very regularly. That's all it is.
>>
>>55788949
I don't care about palestinians or Birmese. I like the french though.
>>
>>55788949
I even wouldn't care if everybody below the Black Sea died.
>>
File: 1395098283327.jpg (16 KB, 504x466) Image search: [Google]
1395098283327.jpg
16 KB, 504x466
>>55788949

>Israel and Burma BTFO'ing mudscum
>caring
>>
>>55788949

Palestine and Israel deserve each other.

Burma, Buddhists are defending themselves by preemptively removing Kebab
>>
>>55788949
This is what collectivists want you to believe; that somebody who lives right next to you, stands for the same values as you and has similar culture to you should be considered no more important than somebody living 1000 miles away from you

>>55789409
this basically
>>
>>55789042
Depends on where you are I guess.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.