[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alaska natives are piss-drunk heroin addicts. I hate them all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: drunk-alaskan-native.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
drunk-alaskan-native.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
Alaska natives are piss-drunk heroin addicts. I hate them all. When they get up in the morning the first they do is pray to the glacier to kill all the white people who invaded their land. They go to my university, where they convinced the board of regents to implement a pro-indian agenda. There is now two totem poles on school grounds, which is an obvious molestation of the boundaries of state and religion. My classes are filled with texts and lectures about how oppressed native peoples are because they allowed themselves to become civilized and make stacks of cash in the fishing industries. We blame the Presbyterian and Methodist churches for spanking unruly indian children by calling it genocide. Decolonize alaska they say, decolonize the whole world they say. Decolonize deez nuts I say.
>>
there's a university in alaska?
>>
>>55790044
unfortunately yes and its nothing but a hot bed for kekoldry and expressing how evil the white man is.
>>
Frankly it's the least we could do after destroying their way of life.

Native Americans are essentially wards of the state. We ruined their ability to fend for themselves so we're stuck picking up after them.
>>
>>55790470
What about the right of conquest? Did the barbarians give Romans any such niceities? How about the Jews when they smashed into Canaan? What about Indians when they ravaged other tribes? No one talks about the right of conquest because MUHHH FEELS
>>
>>55788878
I had sex with an Aleut lady when I was in Kodiak. It was pretty great, but holy fucking hell was she a drunk. A sad, stumbling-down drunk, like her entire family.

And yes, we met at a bar.
>>
>>55790563
>No one talks about the right of conquest because MUHHH FEELS

Maybe it's because America as a country was founded on certain enlightened values that include not needlessly killing people for convenience and act like our historical predecessors would come off as really hypocritical since it runs contrary to all the principles we profess to believe in.
>>
>>55790563

>How about the Jews when they smashed into Canaan?

What the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>55790563
Because that's barbarous and unbecoming of any civilised country
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4xF1cSqyGI
>>
>>55790563
>hurrr, being civilized is le stupid xDDD
I was 14 once also, OP.
>>55790362
>and expressing how evil the white man is
You seem to think it's "cool" to act like you actually are so why are you complaining again?
>>
>>55791402
>>55790835
All I'm hearing is Hey OP quit being a fag, White guilt is awesome! Imagine yourself in my situation. Told day in and day out how evil my ancestors were and how shit their "dominant" culture was. Natives survive off welfare, that's what makes them lazy drunks. Stop giving them handouts and meals and they will get their act together or starve.
>>
>>55791947
sounds like you hear whatever you want to hear.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.