[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arguments and Debates on Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 21
I got into an argument on Safebook, sadly I dont have the facts and figures to back my arguments up.
I just need anything you have that is anti-Islam, like that blue circle graph thing.
Much obliged, thank you.
>>
>>
>>
>>55788465

but Muhammed literally did all of these things, these were all mainstream in his era
>>
>>55788465
seconded, I have videos but I'd like actual sources for said videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1l4gGkPziA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA3xN5ptZXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
>>
>>55788465
Even if ISIS isn't Islamic, the other groups that do claim to follow the faith, don't follow these rules either.
>>
>>55788763
I throw this out there all the time and get ignored or the argument/debate changes to something else instead of point that Muhammed did all of those psycho things
>>
All terrorists aren't Muslim, but all Muslims are terrorists.
>>
>>55788479
>This verse tells Muslims to viciously kill unbelievers
>muh context, stop jumping to gonglusions
You can't debate with these people. Don't even try.
>Old Testament is as evil as Quran
The difference is that Christians and Jews ignore what the Bible says. The vast majority of Muslims take every word of the Qu'ran literally. Also, the Bible tells historical groups to commit genocide, but does not extend that command to modern readers. Unless I am mistaken, that is not the case for the Qu'ran.
>>
>>55790126
I used your line about
>The difference is that Christians and Jews ignore what the Bible says. The vast majority of Muslims take every word of the Qu'ran literally. Also, the Bible tells historical groups to commit genocide, but does not extend that command to modern readers. Unless I am mistaken, that is not the case for the Qu'ran.
Now I'm waiting for a reply.
>>
>>55790126
You forgot to mention that neither the Broble, nor the Torah are the literal word of God, unlike like the Qu'ran in the Mudslime faith. You MUST adhere to every word in the Qu'ran, else you are not a Muslim.
>>
>>55788465
> NO TRUE SCOTSMAN would wear a kilt, play music with a bagpipe, and eat haggis.
>>
File: SJW.jpg (113 KB, 413x1597) Image search: [Google]
SJW.jpg
113 KB, 413x1597
>>
File: 14.png (285 KB, 640x2948) Image search: [Google]
14.png
285 KB, 640x2948
>>
>>55790733

topkek. hamburgerica is doomed.
>>
>>55790904
Well done. Rekt.
>>
>>55790904
You even managed to fit in the "Its the current year" meme. I cogratulate you.
>>
>>55790668
Islam truly is the most peaceful religion as long as you don't consider the bad ones Muslims.

That said, blacks are the most docile, law-abiding race in America. Those who commit crimes and act out violently aren't actually blacks.
>>
>>55788871
That first video is gold.
>>
>>55790664
Now I mentioned this in a few threads, but is it really so? I mean that you have to follow it word to word?
As it seems, our muslims here consider themselves muslims while refusing to do barely anything in the Kuran.
>>
So you are saying im safe because i have AIDS? Nice ... being a faggot pays off finally.
>>
>>55791257
>>55790904
Libs don't actually consider other views as being correct which is kinda funny seeing as they are supposed to be tolerant
>>
>>55791780
What? I think this is the wrong thread mate.
>>
>>55792140
Mate, clearly you dont follow the teachings of Allah (PBUH).
>>
>>55790126
>Christians and Jews ignore what the Bible says
Except for protestants.
>>
>>55788465
Thank Allah Muhammed didn't command me not to destroy Ancient Archaeological Ruins, Monuments, and Artifacts
>>
File: 1447507878523.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1447507878523.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>
>>55788465
>Muhammed
>"Don't enforce Islam"

I may not have finished the compulsory reading of my government-issued Quran, but something tells me this just might be BS.
>>
>>55792498
It actually isn't. Conversions to Islam were actively discouraged for centuries, as the empire needed the additional tax levied from Christians and Jews to flourish. When the Umayyad Caliph Umar II permitted mass conversions to Islam it was economically ruinous.
>>
>>55788871
has anyone got a version of the second link without the anti-islam links at start and end? Trying to show a leftie
>>
I have updates on the argument.
>>
>>
Fuck, they're in the wrong order.
>>
>>
Awaiting a reply.
>>
>>55793092
>>55793111
>>55793047
>>55793063
>>55793151
Is the order.
>>
GAS THE LIBERALS! IDEOLOGY WAR NOW!
>>
>>55793111
>Sikhism
I think it's said in their papers that there are more ways to salvation than just Sikhism
>>
>>55788465
>don't enforce Islam
What?
>>
DAILY REMINDER ISIS FOLLOW THE BROADEST INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM WHEREAS "PEACEFUL" MUSLIMS FOLLOW ONLY THE PEACEFUL CHERRY PICKED HADITHS
>>
>>55788871
Second links is ... unbelievable. Why would they admit this? I suppose they don't fear being outed as death cult followers?
>>
Getting rekt by the whole not all are terrorists?

2% stuff

Counter how?
>>
>>55794689
Im not sure what side you are arguing. I think the way to argue it is by saying "but nearly all major terrorist incidents in the past 20 years are muslim or jihad related."
>>
>>55794689
Not all muslims are terrorists, sure.
But most terrorists are muslims.
>>
>>55788465
>Don't destroy temples/kill priests

Mohammed's legacy was built on him burning pagan temples, totems and killing the monks or holy men of their orders. What bullshit.
>>
>>55792344
Random libtard here. If you can convince me that this image is based on actual true statistics, you can count me converted
>>
>>55788948
So change it back.

"If ISIS aren't real Muslims, by your logic Muhammad was not a real Muslim."
>>
>>55788465
The sublte feminism propoganda.

It's ok to kill a man
>>
>>55794689
Not all Germans were Nazis. Not all Chinese were Maoists. Not all Russians were Stalinists etc. The peaceful majority becomes irrelevant when extremists set the agenda.
>>
>>55788465
The Quran isn't particularly more violent than the Old Testament, the problem is that roughly 50% of Sunni Muslims (almost all in the Middle East thanks to Saudi Arabian funded schools) follow the teachings of some scholar from the 18th century
>>
File: bsu745.jpg (175 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
bsu745.jpg
175 KB, 1600x1063
>>55796627
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm

waka waka
>>
File: IrumxKL.png (643 KB, 600x798) Image search: [Google]
IrumxKL.png
643 KB, 600x798
>>55788465
You only need this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)
>>
>>55794689

Not all guns are used to kill, but lefties always want to ban them.

Not everyone the drives faster than the speed limit kills but speed limits exist.

Not all Germans were Nazis during WW2 but the minority that were changed the world (say the tiny minority resulted in the death of 6 gazillion jews for extra SJW bonus points). After the war, all of Germany was punished despite only a small minority being true Nazis.

Not all Russians were communist but still resulted in millions dead in Gulags.

Not all Cubans support the government yet the country had a multi decade embargo.

Not all Chinese are communist yet the minority that made up the communist regime led to famine and mass executions. (For bonus SJW points, not all Chinese are bad people yet the minority have ordered the occupation of Tibet)

etc etc etc
>>
File: muslim violence.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
muslim violence.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>>55788465
>>
The individual links on this page might help you:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm
These statistics might help you as well:
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Shariah
>>
>>55788465

"Don't kill those who have surrendered"

But Muhammad himself executed prisoners who didn't convert.

All prisoners who didn't convert to Islam was beheaded, this is even mentioned in the Quran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
>>
File: muslim moderate.jpg (30 KB, 724x645) Image search: [Google]
muslim moderate.jpg
30 KB, 724x645
>>55796839
>The peaceful majority becomes irrelevant when extremists set the agenda.

If Islam was a religion of peace, Muslim extremists would be extremely peaceful.
>>
>>55797159
They argue context when you bring it up.
>>
Maybe we should create an army that consists entirely of women, children, sick people, old people, monks and priests, and the french.
>>
>>55788465
Great counter argument I read on here earlier today:
If groups like Isis and the like are the minority of Islam why the hell are they all running nearly every country in the Middle East while this so-called peaceful majority have to flee here?
Shouldn't it be the other way around if they're such a small percentage of the Muslim population?
>>
>>55788479
>this is what the Quaran says
>YEAH BUT LOOK THE BIBLE SAYS THIS! TAKE THAT ISLAMAPHOBE
>>
>>55788465
>Have specific codes for war in your holy book
>Religion of peace
Kek, ask whoever posts that to point out where it says each of these things in the quran, then counter with some of the many violent commandments in it.
>>
>>55797009
Can someone explain to me what this means?
>>
>>55790733
>You only hear what you agree with.
>I'm blocking you now.

Holy shit.
>>
>>55796969
Not that I think that this is misinformation, but when I see URLs like this, or ones that contain words like TRUTH, or CONSPIRACY, then I automatically get suspicious. Maybe someone should set up this info in a more broad content website so that it's more believable.
>>
>>55796969
Alright then. I agree. While it was mostly dubious sources or statistics for shithole countries that don't count, there's enough solid data too. We should just mass deport Sharia supporters
>>
>>55797047
>Not all guns are used to kill
Then what are they? Decoration? You chop your onions by shooting them?
>>
>>55788871
Shapiro said his info all comes from Pew Research Center, which is probably the best source for data of this type.

Seriously, this video is so fucking underrated and I never see anybody discussing it. Any time I've posted it, I'm ignored completely - I assume because it blows Muslims/apologists the fuck out and they have nothing to say. It's the biggest trump card we have against the "HURR NOT ALL MUSLIMS, RELIGION OF PEACE" argument.
>>
>>55788479
The kids were literally making fun of a guy who had God's miracles coming out of his eyeballs.

It's one thing to make fun of stuff you don't believe in, but if you have proof right in front of your face you better not be fucking around.
>>
>>55797671
>shithole countries that don't count,

"42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall)."

"2015 statistics from Sputnik News: Muslims in France comprise 10% of the population, but 70% of prisoners."
>>
>>55797721

Kek.

They are MORE COMMONLY used for hunting, deterrence/protection and sport.
>>
>>55797721
>Then what are they? Decoration? You chop your onions by shooting them?
I shoot targets with other people in competition for funzies.
>>
>>55792983
I got you pham.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
>>
where's that international crime tracker page where you can search by year?
>>
>>55788479
Bears can't be Christian :^)
>>
>>55797991
Read the rest of my post
>there's enough solid data too
I said most don't count, not all. In any case, as I said
>I agree
>>
>>55788465
Christians just need

>thou shalt not kill

Why do Muhammadans need all these rules? Are they doing a lot of killing?
>>
>>55797998
>hunting, deterrence/protection and sport.
>killing animals, threatening to kill humans and something you don't need a real rifle for
>>55798034
You don't need a rifle strong enough to kill a man for shooting targets. Just get an air gun
>>
>>55798276
You dont need a car that goes above 30 mph.

You will still get to your final destination faster than walking so why go above 30?

Do you lock your door at night? Why? Just keep it open and phone the police if you ever feel threatened.

Are you a vegan that has no pets and does not wear leather? If not, why do you pay for an industry that kills animals on your behalf?
>>
>>55798276
>Just get an air gun
And you don't need a car capable of breaking the speed limits.. Unless you enjoy racing as a competition, where you do need to go faster. Just like maybe i need a rifle that will actually reach the required distance for the competition with accuracy. Like most people i started out in airgun competition (When i was 8 or something) but it's really an entirely different ball game. Also any good airgun is perfectly capable of killing a man.

Let's talk about bows. In the UK it's illegal to hunt with a bow, so this weapon capable of killing a man is only used in competition, do you advocate for banning bows?
>>
File: 1443793366670.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1443793366670.png
220 KB, 499x499
>>55797384
tl;dr:
The quran is not written in chronological order. Peaceful and violent verses are mixed.
A more recent verse cancel an older one.
The first wave of revelations to muhammad were """peaceful"""; the second wave when he had followers and more strength are violent.
Islamic "science" is all about telling which verse is abrogated by a more recent one.
The hadiths are (often) more important than the quran.

This is oversimplified but you get the idea.
>>
>>55790733
you rekt that guy pretty good, well done burgerbro
>>
File: 1447453795162.jpg (11 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1447453795162.jpg
11 KB, 255x255
>>55796627
Its at the bottom of the picture retard.
>>
>>55788465
>I'm a retard who can't make a research by himself and I need facts only as long as they support my poor arguments

Stop debating man. You'll probably lose and end up giving us red-pilled people a bad name.
>>
>>55796627
>>55797671
>>55798196
Make sure to tell your liberal friends! :^)
I've been managing to turn a lot of my friends and family to the truth, and the key really is to be well educated and know the facts so that you can present your argument in a reasonable, thought-out way and back yourself up with data. Nobody actually calls you a bigot for pointing to facts and figures.

Ok, maybe some do but most of the time they won't.
>>
>>55798607
Hey look everyone it's the last bomber who slept in!
>>
>>55797264
ask them WHAT CONTEXT justifies BEHEADING FOR NOT CONVERTING TO ISLAM?
>>
>>55798255
yep. they have many brands of Mohammed approved killing. honour killing, jihad, martyrdom...
>>
>>55788465
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

1 BILLION EXTREMISTS
>>
>>55800022
>jew talking about genital mutilation
AYY LMAO

Good video though tbqh.
>>
>>55797159
There are some instances where Muhammad did not force conversions. Mostly in the earlier stages of Islam. Not to say he didn't slaughter in other cases.

The Dynasties after Muhammed following the dispute of Muhammed's successor start to really shape modern Islam. These disputes mark the beginning of different beliefs and interpretations of the Quaran. Some sects of Islam having "secret meanings" or interpretations for all verses in Islam and have created a "science" in deciphering these hidden messages. Imams are treated like prophets and their words and actions shaped Islamic belief.

My point is, don't just look at Muhammed's life to find examples of barbarianism. Look at the history that shaped the different sects of Islam and the actions and words of different influential leaders within the earlier Islamic community. What they decided and shaped from the Quaran are what shaped Islam today. Example Sharia.

Bonus points, the different sects within Islam and the historical disputes between them really highlight the true lack of Solidarity in Islamic belief. Bringing these different branches to light (Just like the different branches in Christianity EX: Roman Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox) dilutes the idea that there is just this one massive united religion called Islam. Then which sect is committing the terrorist attacks Anon? Fucking all of them except maybe the smaller minorities of Islam who are being killed by the larger sects of Islam.
These are smaller religious groups within Islam whose ideas are based off Islamic doctrine and history who are not recognized as Islam by the larger Islamic community (Druze, bunch of em in Iran). Groups are recognized as "not Islam" by other sects of Islam when it is convenient to their agenda. Example: Ethnic genocide they are not Islam or they are not Islam do not compare Islam to terrorists. In reality these groups are Islamic the same as terrorists are Islamic.
>>
>>55793092
>bla bla bla Nietzche saying jews were inferior

What the fuck, do people actually believe that Nietzche had something to do with that?
>>
>rationalizing your fear-induced opinions with "facts" and graphs you look up on /pol/

are you all retarded
>>
File: Stupidbitch.png (483 KB, 1928x874) Image search: [Google]
Stupidbitch.png
483 KB, 1928x874
>Every war that existed was a Christian war
>>
>>55788871
Second video... Jesus christ, this is in Norway.
Norwegian liberals refuse to see muslims and islam for what it truly is. It's the whole "not all muslims" over and over again.
>>
>>55801375
???
>>
>>55788490
>shitlords

Just stop now. You can't reason with these people.
>>
>>55788871
>that fourth video
What a bunch of horeshit,
>>
>>55801763
>first world war
>second world war
>the fucking vietnam war
jesus christ my sides are in paris
>>
File: hcmr-blues-royals.jpg (52 KB, 670x436) Image search: [Google]
hcmr-blues-royals.jpg
52 KB, 670x436
>>55788465

>Don't kill you ran away
>implying i'm not going to send my cavalry against routed enemies to shout and bally-hoo as they take the saber to the cowards and prevent future transgressions against the Glorious British Empire
>>
>>55801763
Tell her if Christians are so horrible then why do all the muslims want to fucking move to Christian countries?
And is Islam is so fucking great why do they all want to leave Islamic countries?
>>
File: bomb.png (199 KB, 509x528) Image search: [Google]
bomb.png
199 KB, 509x528
>>55788465
I fixed it for you
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.