[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ it's 2100 and the white race has been soundly keked.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So /pol/ it's 2100 and the white race has been soundly keked. All the minorities realize that there is no longer a top dog. What happens?
>>
Asians. They probably won't be as merciful as we were either.
>>
Asians take over, don't allow themselves to get jewed so easily. China is already basically colonizing Africa as we speak, remove the West from the picture and they would be much more overt about it.
>>
File: xx.jpg (81 KB, 618x387) Image search: [Google]
xx.jpg
81 KB, 618x387
>>55788595
I ready to see what they make Africa look like in the next 10-20 years

>>tfw flocks of Chinese men are marrying African women now thanks to one child policy and the abortions of all the female babies in the last 30 years
>>
>>55788379
Asians dominate the world , its already their plan. You think your fancy electronics wont turn against you once japan and china declare war to black america ?
>>
>>55788379
>What happens?
I think whites will continue to be keked and the intensity with which minorities realize that there is no longer a top dog, increases.
>>
>>55788718
Not really sure what their endgame in Africa is, for now they are just building up infrastructure across the entire continent. Roads, railsystems, bridges, telecommunications, and so on.

Are they just looking to make African nations entirely reliant on Chinese aid? Or do they plan on moving in and colonizing after bulldozing over all the natives?
>>
>>55789218
I would bet as target markets for their industry and technical advice, as well as areas that they are invested in and able to help source natural resources, profit, or even just general soft power.
>>
I think it will be very bad for whites.

A lot of people all over the world have been tired of how arrogant whites have been perceived to be for such a long time (just one example: where I live, the local white community is resented for its insularity and the refusal of the vast majority of people to learn the local language beyond a few token phrases, and for the way so many expats insist on lecturing them for their perceived cultural shortcomings like dog meat-eating or "misogyny").

They're just one people who likely won't be shy when it comes to pointing out how far we will have fallen.
>>
>>55788379
We all already colonized Mars and have been shooting down any object that got within a thousand kilometres of it since 2075
>>
>>55789218
>Are they just looking to make African nations entirely reliant on Chinese aid? Or do they plan on moving in and colonizing after bulldozing over all the natives?

This.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.