[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never forget the biggest act of terrorism was committed by america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg (2 MB, 4918x2918) Image search: [Google]
Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg
2 MB, 4918x2918
Never forget
the biggest act of terrorism was committed by america

>The United States dropped atomic bombs on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945, during the final stage of the Second World War. The two bombings, which killed at least 129,000 people

why isnt america stationed up the ass for using nuclear power against a country?
>>
Because we run this bitch
>>
>>55788225

Nigger, every act of terrorism was committed by america
>>
Op is a liberal c.uck or an actual enemy of the USA.

Slap liberal c.ucks in the face. Spit on them, kick them.

Scream at liberal c.ucks in public.

Do not let a single c.uck pass by unharmed.

Your life depends on it.

https://youtu.be/6bZLtg8OZYY
>>
Its all good. We deserved it. Thanks for spreading nignog culture in our media too, America. Keep up the good work. Our women are waiting to be culturally enriched. Please speed up the process with more kike propaganda.

Signed, nihon <3
>>
Full disclosure, I fucking hate /pol/ but I need to get this off my chest.

It's because we are one of the most important nations in the history of man. This is objective truth. Society literally would not be where it is today without white Americans and Europeans. Did they commit absolutely horrid atrocities? Yes. But this isn't a race thing. This is just truth.

This is why no one gave a fuck about Beirut, this is why no one gave a fuck about Kenya. This is why America is justified in their WWII actions and why after France, it is actually important to take out ISIS. You don't mess with Western powers because >>55788258 we actually do run this bitch.
>>
>>55788283
Not a bait idiot
>>
>>55788225
chill out, ahmed. nukes will go to mecca too.
>>
>>55788371
It was either we nuked you, or Russia takes half. I rather have my anime.
>>
They deserved it after the Rape of Nanking and Baatan Death March and Unit 731 and air bombing Shanghai and Comfort Women aka institutionalized rape.
>>
>>stationed
>>
>>55788295
>>55788225
He has a point
>>
>>55788381

you are a stupid piece of shit, we are all equal. White men only rule because historically they had more people, not because they are superior.
fuck you for that subtle racism, i see what you do
>>
>>55788536
7/10
>>
>>55788536
Haha. I dont know what country your flag is, fellow. But name anything meaningful contributed to the world by anyone other than white men.

Protip motherfucker u cant
>>
>>55788225
Jews.
>>
>>55788536
Yes we are all equal racially you fuck. this is what im saying. but you have your head up your ass if you dont think history is a major component in humanity. historically, whites have contributed more to the world. This is irrefutable objective truth. Not because they are smarter, not because they are better skilled in any way. But because they simply did because of the opportunity the world granted them. This is why it matters.
>>
>>55788658
>But name anything meaningful contributed to the world by anyone other than white men.

slavs did a tons of good shit
>>
>>55788225
Was part of a genuine war (Japan had declared total war therefor attacking civilian targets was a legitimate tactic), the truly greatest act of terrorism was the destruction of Warschau from 9/1 to 9/27 by the Nazis it was not part of a war it only targeted civilians and it targeted hospitals and schools.
>>
If the nukes didn't drop, the war would have continued indefinitely and there would have been more deaths.
The Japanese though they were hot shit after Pearl Harbor.

The same can be applied to gun rights.
Predators would stop preying on the unarmed once they know they can't enjoy the benefits of their exploitation when they face the barrel of a gun.

Might is right.
No one has the right to a moral high ground.
It's us versus them.
If Muslims wants to spread Islam on gunpoint,
then the West has to defend civilization on gunpoint.
Pick your side, be ready to shoot, and be ready to get shot.
>>
File: counter terror.jpg (40 KB, 575x386) Image search: [Google]
counter terror.jpg
40 KB, 575x386
OP, dont be sjw faggot. your pic is counter terrorism. my pic is true terrorism.
>>
>>55788536
Nope
White people have always been superior wirh asians as a close second
Think about all the great civilizations and empires in history
Rome, Gengis Khan, Alexander the Great, British Empire, Chinese monarchie, and now USA and China
They have alway rule the world for a reason
We always had the superior technology, superior military prowess
>>55788658
Didn't China contribute to a lot of stuff like even fucking gunpowder?
I say let's share historic glory 65/35
>>
File: 9ffYwjS.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
9ffYwjS.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>55788225
>japan pls stop
>"no, we no stop"
>japan pls, u need to stop
>"no, we no stop for honor"
>japan dont make me do this
>"we no stop"

Fuck em
>>
>>55788225
You do realize America would have saved 1.7 million American lives and over 10 million lives if they didn't drop the nuke. Only a madman would have not used this weapon. Also japs committed a lot of war crimes in Asia and they fully deserved it.
>>
File: trump5.jpg (3 MB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
trump5.jpg
3 MB, 4272x3204
Agreeds americans need to go, oh wait they are in decline jjust like the roman empire at its very peak

when u actyl think a clown can save ya
>>
>>55788795
But slavs are still white
>>
>>55788225
history is written by the victors.
>>
>>55788924
So what will the USA's Spain that gets invaded by mudslimes?
>>
>>55788295

Butt mad serbian detected.
>>
>>55788786

> we are all equal racially

but that is objectively wrong, the inventor of DNA tells you so.
you WANT the races to be equal but that's not the case.
I'm not even saying there's a huge difference, 10 IQ points is not a lot but there *is* a difference.
>>
>>55788225
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki
The best thing that ever happened to Japan
>>
>>55788225
What is the Rape of Nanking?
Imperial Japanese Army murdered an estimated 40,000 to over 300,000 Chinese civilians and disarmed combatants, and perpetrated widespread rape and looting

Nuclear bombs, "biggest" act of teror
>>
>>55788435
aka ur a wikifagit
>>
>>55788225
Also war was already declared when that happened. What happens in war time, is different to peace time.
>>
>there are people that unironically think Japan wouldn't have have ended up invaded and partitioned by the Soviets and Americans in Lieu of the nukes
>>
>terrorism
>>
>Act of terrorism
>Saved potentially hundreds of thousands of lives of Japanese soldiers who were forced to continue fighting because their stubborn leader refused to give up and surrender.
> We gave them a warning to surrender and they chose not to surrender.

This wasn't terrorism, this was the lesser of 2 evils. We had won, indefinitely, and all we were doing was just murdering people until they gave up. Its not like the lives of the civilians were worth any more than the lives of the soldiers, would you rather have had several hundred thousand people die, or just 128,000?
>>
File: 1428205386300.jpg (470 KB, 1253x1600) Image search: [Google]
1428205386300.jpg
470 KB, 1253x1600
>>55788225
We killed more firebombing Tokyo tho
>>
>>55788225
>Japan attacks America
>war is declared
>war is fought
>America uses new big bomb

>somehow this is terrorism

2/10 for making me reply

tl;dr
actions during an unwanted war =/= durka jihad
>>
>>55789305
not to mention japan was the aggressor and raped and bayoneted its way through south east asia resulting in the deaths of 10m innocents. And mostly were killed personally by the imperial japanese army, the japs might not have deserved the bombing, but war is war and the japs got off lightly - everyone knows this.

but then again this entire thread is bait
>>
>>55788435
>innocent men, women and children deserved to be nuked
>>
>>55789454
It may of been the lessor of two evils, (second bomb was unnessasary) but it was still terrorism.

Going by every common definition of the word that is.
>>
>>55788225
>hay japan, surrender yet
>no gaijin

Ok have an A bomb

>it was a fluke

OK have another.

>surrender, spend 70 years complaining about losing
>>
>>55789457
>We killed more firebombing Tokyo tho
And done for a more cynical reason - to justify the expense of building B-29s that were no longer needed over Germany by the time they were completed. Truman was a cocksucker who allowed the bombing of civilians that FDR would never have approved.
>>
>>55789454

http://www.pacificwar.org.au/AtomBomb_Japan.html

The Japanese government plans a fanatical defence of Japan's home islands to the last man, woman and child

In April 1945, the Japanese Suzuki government had prepared a war policy called Ketsugo which was a refinement of the Shosango victory plan for the defence of the home islands to the last man. These plans would prepare the Japanese people psychologically to die as a nation in defence of their homeland. Even children, including girls, would be trained to use makeshift lethal weapons, and exhorted to sacrifice themselves by killing an American invader. To implement this policy of training children to kill, soldiers attended Japanese schools and trained even small children in the use of weapons such as bamboo spears.

Whether you like it or not the bombs saved lives
>>
>>55788225
Same thing should be done to Syria
Japan haven't been a problem since have they kekbuooooy
>>
>>55788853
>A legal attack on military targets
>Negligible civilian casualties
>Americans treat it as the worst thing to happen to them in history
Why tho
>>
File: cars.jpg (169 KB, 477x613) Image search: [Google]
cars.jpg
169 KB, 477x613
>>55788225

You do realize that the fire bombing of Tokyo killed more people than both nukes combined, right?
>>
>>55788536
Did you fail your primary school history class or something? This has nothing to do with having more people. There have never been more whites than asians (and probably muslims) in the history of mankind.
>>
>>55790013
why the fuck do you think? because it was a relatively unprovoked strike against america resulting in the deaths of 2,403 americans and started the pacific war and brought america into ww2 - jesus christ, are you retarded or something? use your fucking head you rat
>>
>>55788536

>we are all equal

There is no such thing as equality. Equality is a myth human beings invented. There is no evidence of equality existing in any form. Stop guzzling Marxist dicks and think for yourself.
>>
>>55788225
He actually thinks there are "civilians" in a formally declared total war lel.
>b-b-but the technology was new and especially destructive!!
Germans used guided V2 rockets in the bombings of London. Completely new and very destructive technology. But nobody gives a fuck because it doesn't involve buzzwords like "atomic" or "nuclear". Firebombing of Tokyo was worse anyways.
>>
>>55788536

youre not going to catch any fish with that bait
>>
>>55790242
War isn't fucking fair retard, especially wasn't in WW2. The japs saw an opportunity to cripple the USN's BBs and took it.

Do you think the Vietnamese cried for decades about the 182,000 civilians killed by the US in Rolling Thunder alone? No, they got over it and got the fuck on with their lives.
>>
>>55790242
>unprovoked
what is oil embargo?
the americans practically flipped the bird to the japanese and completely crippled them forcing them to take the philipines to get oil from there but before that they had to take out the pacific fleet at pearl harbor

anyone with half a brain could have seen that attack coming (and they did) and there was nothing unjustified about it
>>
>>55790257
>Equality is a myth
You're just pissed because we're all more equal than you
>>
>>55788826
>If Muslims wants to spread Islam on gunpoint,
then the West has to defend civilization on gunpoint.
Pick your side, be ready to shoot, and be ready to get shot.

I see this a lot on /pol/. But there will be no 'ready to shoot'. There will only be getting shot. The white race stares down the barrel of it's own extinction and willingly pulls the trigger. If the aftermath of france tells you anything, it should tell you there is no saving the white race. We'll get massacred, hacked to death, slaughtered in the most horrible ways but we will never fight back. It pisses me off to no end, I can't even describe my anger. But it seems like an undeniable reality. It brings to me a profound, indescribable sadness. That's all I can say.

So maybe japan got nuked. But atleast they will still be a country of japanese for japanese when the end comes for us.
>>
>>55790498
You do know that they tested the blade of their samurai swords by chopping off the heads of Australians?
>>
>>55790418

never said war was fair, are you dyslexic or something? and lol there is only one source that claims 182 civilian causalities, anyone who isnt retarded knows the actual number of causalities is much lower.

yeah, the japs saw an opportunity to cripple america and it failed - america saw an opportunity to get japan out the war and it worked.

and if vietnam wasnt a third world shit hole theyd be a lot more annoyed - but its kind of hard to remember that when you cant even walk to the rice paddy field without getting raped.
>>
>>55790669
and i'm supposed to care why?
you just assume that because i'm australian myself that i care what happens to my "countrymen"

unlike most of you autists on here i'm not some nationalistic flag waving spastic
>>
>>55790498
You're confusing an embargo with a blockade. An embargo is not an act of war. The US had every right to seize Japanese assets in protest of their military expansionism.
>forcing them to take the philipines
What set off the embargo was the occupation of French Indochina, they were already right on the edge of the Philippines ready to seize them and Singapore for that matter (which they ended up doing anyways because you and the brits can't fight for shit).
But keep acting like jappos were poor, oppressed dindus who were forced into war by ebul ameericans. Just ignore the fact that they were stirring shit up in their region 2 full years before Hitler went into Poland.
>>
>>55788295
This is actually not too wrong
>>
>>55790498
holy shit, read properly you sped. I said relatively. How does it justify war if theyre not giving you oil, its like raping a chick for not putting out
>>
>>55788225

>Implying you understood the morality back then
>Implying that no other civilians died or were deliberately targeted
>Implying that they fully understood what this bomb would mean to future generations
>Implying Japan wouldn't have continued fighting even with the bomb if the Soviets hadn't declared war and invaded
>Implying a lot more shit didn't happen or doesn't matter in lieu of your point

OP is and always will be a faggot.
>>
That's not terrorism
That's War,especially a war where anything goes.

Besides they probably saved more lives by cutting short the war than let it drag on
>>
>>55790769
>flag waving spastic
Either you're not human - or a Swede
>>
http://www.history.com/topics/nanjing-massacre
>>
File: vietnam war casualties.png (24 KB, 326x446) Image search: [Google]
vietnam war casualties.png
24 KB, 326x446
>>55790791
>amerikek talking shit about other nations ability to fight a war
>>
>>55790242
>>55790242
thats MISTER Rat you turbofaggot
>>
File: battle of singapore.jpg (121 KB, 278x874) Image search: [Google]
battle of singapore.jpg
121 KB, 278x874
>>55791103
Fun little tidbit about this embarrassment is that one of the primary fighting forces was the Japanese bicycle infantry. As in you literally got blown the fuck out by japs on fucking bikes.
>>
File: pearlharbor12b.jpg (186 KB, 600x678) Image search: [Google]
pearlharbor12b.jpg
186 KB, 600x678
You think WWII era Japanese were going to listen to "reason"?
>>
>>55790797
Perks of owning the Mantle.

Gramps and his karate buddies shouldn't have bitten off more than they could chew, Kenji.
>>
>>55791022
i live my life how i want, i don't feel the need to identify myself by the name of the piece of rock i was born on or a piece of colored ribbon

but by all means be a mindless nationalist if it gives you some semblance of meaning with your life
>>
I fucking hate these pussy ass nigger Americans and Europeans that be hating on America.

>Japan started the war against America.
>If America didn't save Europe we'd be under Nazi control (Even though i wouldn't mind.)
>If America didn't acted in the cold war Europe wouldn've fallen to the Russians.

Communism is like dictatorship and i prefer my capitalism and democracy even if they kill some innocent sandniggers japs and squatnegroes.

>Inb4 conspiracy theories about lizard people and jetfuel can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>55788225
Japan started it with Pearl Harbor.

Since America was the victim it had the right to use everything at its disposal to win.
>>
>>55791213
>you

my memory is a little hazy but i'm almost certain i was never actually there
>>
>>55791293
High-minded sub-human
>>
File: 1447526824719.png (98 KB, 1092x2188) Image search: [Google]
1447526824719.png
98 KB, 1092x2188
>>55788225
>>
>>55791342

Another reason Europe is getting fucked in the ass by terrorists is because Americans didn't had the chance to eradicate them from this earth yet.

Because it's immoral to kill a few terrorists that may be hiding behind some innocent civilians or jihad children.
>>
>>55791373
>i'm not a nationalist!
>gets triggered when i mention australian military defeats
Make up your mind, comrade!

http://politicsandculture.org/2010/08/10/the-battle-of-brisbane-by-raymond-evans-and-jacqui-donegan-2/

>Brisbane became known condescendingly as ‘The American Village’. Most crucially, sexual relations were revolutionised as men and women began interacting in quite unprecedented ways. American troops and local women mixed together as effortlessly as gin and tonic. And Australian men were confronted by a new and threateningly competitive pattern of aggressive masculinity – far slicker, more indulgent, exciting and well-heeled.
>>
File: dresden_war_crime.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2586) Image search: [Google]
dresden_war_crime.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2586
You are right. We have to gas all Americans and Anglos or we will never attain world peace.
>>
>>55791342
>If America didn't save Europe we'd be under Nazi control (Even though i wouldn't mind.)
>If America didn't save Europe we'd be under Nazi control
>(Even though i wouldn't mind.)

Yuropoor c.uckdom in full display. I mean seriously what the fuck. Maybe europe deserves it's fate at this point.
>>
>>55788225

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

not even close senpai
>>
File: 1402569448633.png (387 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1402569448633.png
387 KB, 1000x800
>>55791388
>y-you're just a s-sub h-human desu
>you're probably a r-race traitor too you c.uck

keep flinging that superiority complex shit mate because you are really impressing me

next you will probably call me a jew or a nigger
>>
>>55788225
Vietname war was far worse. You can justify these bombings, just about.

How could anyone justify the rape of Vietnam or Iraq?
>>
>>55788371

You're lucky we didn't let Russia butt fuck your women and children.
>>
>>55791474

>australian military defeat

yeah tell me more about the famously australian arthur percival
>>
>>55791474
i just like hanging shit on amerikeks
>>
>>55788225
The USA is the greatest evil in history. Period. From nuking Japan, financing terrorism, attempting, and sometimes successfully, to overthrow governments, starting wars for monetary gain, oppressing and silencing dissidents and critics of their imperialist and authoritarian policies, brainwashing their population, promoting degeneracy, cutting funding for science and medical research but increasing spending on war. I could go on forever. I hate the USA. Some of you guys, particularly libertarians and socially conservative leftists are great and very tolerable, because you are capable of critical thinking and see what is going on, but your government and an overwhelming amount of your population are dumb, backwards, illogical, fucking sheep that are blinded by materialism, pop culture, degeneracy, other stupid bullshit. I don't blame Iranians for chanting "death to America" your government truly is the epitome of evil and to me, is blatant indisputable proof that if there is a god he truly does not give a shit about humanity.
>>
>>55791759
fuck off canada, youve got an inferiority complex and everybody knows it.
>>
>>55788658

tbfh those dirty sand niggers invented tons of shit. like the algebra and the phoenician alphabet which is where greek was derived from
>>
>>55790791
also on the topic of protesting japans military expansionism

japan was only doing what the western powers had been doing 50 years prior
>>
>>55791878

Canada is just a shittier version of the US. Same culture basically.
>>
File: dead-scum.jpg (3 MB, 3226x2480) Image search: [Google]
dead-scum.jpg
3 MB, 3226x2480
>>55791759
Every Anglo will die, my Aryan brother

I will personally make sure that no Anglo rat survives the day of the rope
>>
>>55788924
Dude weed lmao
>>
>>55791029
>>55791628

hivemind my kangaroo jack loving senpai
>>
>>55790791
Singapore surrendered. This is because the orders to fight and defend the island never reached the country due to a German U-Boat sinking the merchant vessel taking it.

Brits thought there was an unstoppable force coming over and never expected the Nips to work the majority of them to death if they surrendered. Not all surrendered, an Indian man spat in the face of the Nip general after fighting.

Typical Amerikek not knowing anything about history.
>>
>>55788225
Fuck off. We didn't shoot up rock concerts, we ended a war with an enemy that would have never stood down otherwise.
>>
>>55791983

Doing gods work Heinrich. More power to you.
>>
>>55791983
You really think youre up for round 3, Hun? Maybe deal with your own internal problems before talking smack.
>>
>tfw it's just a matter of time before a country on the verge of defeat resorts to dropping A-bombs everywhere

We're fucked
>>
>>55792072

Actually, Japan offered to surrender. USA dropped nukes anyway.
>>
File: deadanglo1.jpg (118 KB, 728x570) Image search: [Google]
deadanglo1.jpg
118 KB, 728x570
>>55792084
I really really hope to kill at least a hundred Anglos on the day of the rope
>>
>>55792126
Yeah... It offered to surrender with conditions.
>>
>>55788225

You do know that during WW2 Japan was doing some of the most horrible shit, right? Torture, human experimentation, rape, genocide, comfort women etc... I like Japan now but the only reason it's changed to be how it is today is the nuke.
>>
File: deadanglo2.jpg (35 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
deadanglo2.jpg
35 KB, 400x279
>>55792163
>>
>>55792064

the brits expected the japs to treat the pows well, not be the degenerate animals they showed themselves to be.
>>
File: deadanglo3.jpg (270 KB, 1280x1013) Image search: [Google]
deadanglo3.jpg
270 KB, 1280x1013
>>55792191
>>
File: deadanglo4.jpg (92 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
deadanglo4.jpg
92 KB, 500x362
>>55792218
>>
>>55792165

I just want to point out that there was no strategic advantage to the nukes dropped. Majority of people killed were civilians.
>>
File: anton.jpg (260 KB, 1600x1298) Image search: [Google]
anton.jpg
260 KB, 1600x1298
>>55791983

I think you've forgotten what happened at the end of that war.
>>
Hiroshima and Nagasaki are the two most excused atrocities in history. I've never seen any mass murder defended to such an extent. What's worse are the people who try to paint it as a noble act. It, how should I say it, triggers me.
>>
>>55792255

it saved millions of lives. this is a fact.
>>
>>55792255

Agreed. It's disgusting.
>>
File: nazi hermione.jpg (40 KB, 463x520) Image search: [Google]
nazi hermione.jpg
40 KB, 463x520
>>55792126
we dropped nukes to make a statement to the world. not to force japan into surrendering. its also why we are a militaristic superpower (you fuck with us ask japan what will happen)
>>
>>55792288

>people actually believe this

Well that's enough 4chan for today. Back to studying for exams.
>>
>>55792231
>>
File: world_without_anglo_parasites.jpg (648 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
world_without_anglo_parasites.jpg
648 KB, 1920x1080
>>55792255
>>55792288
>>55792305
We will KILL you Anglo rats for your atrocities against the Japanese Nation
>>
File: children_dead.jpg (74 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
children_dead.jpg
74 KB, 400x300
>>55792361
Fucking Anglo subhuman
>>
>>55792380
Too bad we already bases in Germany.

Get fucked.
>>
File: 1329407108059.jpg (3 KB, 126x121) Image search: [Google]
1329407108059.jpg
3 KB, 126x121
>>55791475
>lol dresden
>>
File: Anglo.jpg (34 KB, 397x359) Image search: [Google]
Anglo.jpg
34 KB, 397x359
>>55792443
We will kill every single Anglonigger, GOTT MIT UNS
>>
>>55792126

they denied the surrender terms you maple syrup loving faggot
>>
>>55792342

you literally know fuck all about history.

don't blame yourself. it's probably because your country has never taken part in history.
>>
>>55792255
It was justified though. Don't act tough if you can't take the repercussions. Maybe those silly gooks shouldn't have attacked pearl harbour? How retarded must you be to attack the super power? They deserved every last wave of gamma
>>
>>55788381
Hello CIA.

Nice attempt at trying to inject imperialist nonsense into /pol/ overwhelmingly nationalist sentiment.

American hegemony and imperialism is the single biggest threat against the physical existence of the white race. Your imperialist aggression against Northern Africa and the Middle East is creating millions upon millions of refugees, our politicians which are the puppets of the US are then ordered to allow these into our countries with the purpose of mongrelizing Europe.

You are the enemies of the white race, not our friend.
>>
>>55792481

>therefore let's drop nukes on women and children
>Ammmerrriiicaaa rock n roll McDonald's!!!!!!

OK but really now I have to study for exams
>>
>>55792569

sorry you can't handle facts of history

go study for your "exams"
>>
>>55792565
>You are creating refuees!
>We MUST accept refugees!

Murder them all you idiot, and stop bitching at us when -we- murder them in the first place.

Their lives are literally worthless in comparison to yours - or ours.
>>
File: 070321_nuke_NY.jpg (44 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
070321_nuke_NY.jpg
44 KB, 600x399
>>55792565
Anglo subhumans will all hang soon
I can't wait to shoot my first Anglo rat
>>
>>55792608

History is written by the victor. Its not always accurate. Keep blindly believing what your masters tell you you army general cum guzzler.
>>
File: nativeamericangenocide87x.jpg (25 KB, 317x318) Image search: [Google]
nativeamericangenocide87x.jpg
25 KB, 317x318
>>55792628
Your Anglo lives are worth nothing.
A Muslim is worth a thousand Anglos
I wouldn't even compare Anglos to rats, rats can't be this evil and ugly
>>
>>55788225
Don't bother. The average American is as brainwashed as ISIS.
>>
>>55792664
Careful, Merkel's goons are on to your hate speech
>>
>>55792628
Why do YOU support the Anglo-zionist imperialist agenda? Are you twelve years old who thinks it's cool with american soldiers in camoflauge with cool black guns? What fucking reasons could a regular joe have to support war against people simple for the geopolitical benefit of a psychopatic elite of society?
>>
>>55789774
go find an article where a japanese person is complaining about world war 2
>>
>>55792713

spare me your bullshit

tell me how what i'm saying is inaccurate
>>
>>55792664
Hang? Too merciful, they should burn.
>>
>>55788225

>the biggest act of terrorism was committed by america

It's not a terrorist act actually as they sent leaflets warning the populace.
>>
>>55792797
>spare me your bullshit
Oh my god, americans.

Never change. Please continue, at this rate you'll collapse within 15 years tops.
>>
File: 1441325362329.jpg (107 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1441325362329.jpg
107 KB, 500x447
>all these mad non-anglo nerds
>>
>>55792834
HAHAHAHAH

THESE FUCKING PEOPLE, MY GOD

>hurr durr they dropped leaflets so it's okay to nuke them

O.K.
>>
>>55792757
Because the Middle Eastern nations have the capability to become geopolitically relevant and powerful nations, thus they must be destabilized and culled of that power in order to maintain American (and thus white) hegemony.

Examples when this is not undertaken include China and Israel. Israel is already a significant threat, as is China and India, though the last is more the fault of the Brits than USA.
>>
File: slave1.jpg (47 KB, 345x268) Image search: [Google]
slave1.jpg
47 KB, 345x268
>>55792757
He is an Anglo.
He only thinks in personal gain and greed.

he fights to steal the world's peoples resources and to kill white people.
That#s why they fight.

Americans and Anglos hate races and nations, they want to dominate

They are driven by hate and their hate will be their destiny to die.

One day we will kill them ALL and the world will finally know peace.
There is no "average joe"
Only Anglo SCUM
>>
>>55792778

they don't because they understand why we did. as do most people who aren't painfully obtuse dimwits. (such as our Cankek friendo)
>>
>>55792839
>WAAAAAH WHY IS AN EMPIRE ACTING LIKE AN EMPIRE

i swear some people are stupid af
>>
>>55788853
OP BTFO!!!!
>>
File: angloblood.png (27 KB, 132x68) Image search: [Google]
angloblood.png
27 KB, 132x68
>>55792808
Will we let some Anglos survive?
I don't think so.
>>
>>55792835

good substance there Sweden

surprised you have time to post here. shouldn't you be off video taping your mother getting double teamed by a couple kebabs?
>>
>>55789774
japan surrendered after the first bomb. the next bomb was dropped after news had already gotten out that usa had won the war
>>
>>55792808
DU GAMLA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LiN57nfjFw
>>
>>55788658

nice ploxy you got there m9
>>
>>55788225
We only nuked them to overshadow and obscure the fact that we firebombed every major Japanese city and killed millions
>>
>nuke Japan
>get what we have today

>don't nuke Japan
>North Korea/China island boogaloo
>>
>>55793010

literally not true. the only surrendered after we nuked nagasaki and after they learned of the Russian invasion.
>>
>>55793180

there's no way you actually believe that.
>>
>>55792872

>Be at war
>Surprised you get shot or bombed

They were warned, it was more than Pearl Harbour got, it was on their own heads that they didn't listen to it.
>>
File: what war crimes.jpg (104 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
what war crimes.jpg
104 KB, 640x453
>>55788225
Fuck off
>>
>>55788225
America saved lives by dropping the nukes. The japs refused unconditional surrender.
>>
>>55792898
>They are driven by hate and their hate will be their destiny to die.

>One day we will kill them ALL and the world will finally know peace.

I take it Krauts don't understand irony? Seems like someone is bitter because their nation has never had a real empire.
>>
>>55793348

don't bother with him lad

he has just lost his mind. watching muzzies relentlessly rape your homeland will do that.

just leave him be
>>
>>55788225
That ended the war wich would of taken more lives change your views OP
>>
>>55793459

talk some sense into your compatriot

>>55792872
>>55792835
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 546x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 546x540
>>55791759

I love little pansy ass faggots like you that throw around the term imperialist. You have no fucking clue what real imperialism is. I wish the USA was more imperialist. We wouldn't be having a lot of these issues.
>>
>>55788258
>>55788362
>>55788371
>>55788381
>>55788405

so many amerifarts here. The are basically cancer like the mudslims. No difference,
>>
>>55793272
oh, I guess I assumed people celebrating in US = them formally surrendering
>>
>>55793754

stop being a fucking faggot behind your keyboard. USA is a third world country you faggot and your government is controlling you like a little sheep you're.
>>
>>55788225
It was an act of war.
>>
>>55788225

US are the biggest terrorist on this earth. They hide good behind their Zionist leaders
>>
>>55793863

August 9 - second nuke dropped on Nagasaki
August 14 - Japan surrenders

got it now, genius?
>>
>>55793885
Do you even know what thirld world country means you retard?
>>
>>55788225
>act of war
ftfy
>>
>>55793885

HAHA it's pretty nice over here in this "third world country"
>>
>>55788362
fukin copypasta
>>
>>55788912
it was basically like dis DESU
>>
File: 1428478409464.jpg (285 KB, 796x883) Image search: [Google]
1428478409464.jpg
285 KB, 796x883
They had it coming.
>>
>>55793969

YES, the underdeveloped nations of the world, especially those with widespread poverty.

Similar to you India, POO IN LOO FAGGOT. DONT FORGET.
>>
>>55791438
10/10 accurate
>>
>>55794184
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World

Educate yourself kiddo
>>
>>55793999
pretty nice, where 100's of millions people are on food stamps... HAHA, yeah it's pretty nice for a third world country.
>>
>>55792834
>>55788225

TERRORISM IS NOT THE SAME THING AS WAR

I REPEAT

TERRORISM IS NOT THE SAME THING AS WAR

Learn the fucking diffrence.
>>
>>55788225
I'll bite:
1. Because we won.
2. Because deep down, all the nations who hate us for the bombing are way worse than we are and are terrified we will call them out on their shit if they try to make a stink. Case in point: the last time this thread was posted it was by someone from the Netherlands.
Almost immediately someone from Germany stepped in and took the side of the US, pointing out that the Netherlands surrendered to Germany after only 2 days (way less than even Poland and France) and then willingly collaborated with the Nazis in a vast majority until the end of the war. Nations like the US with massive military power have sketchy, dubious morality. But Nations that have no military power have NO morality whatsoever and so are infinitely more cowardly and in less position to judge.
At least France TRIED to fight for a while and at least their resistance movement was significant and powerful. At least France remembered who they were under the occupation and knew all along that they MUST reclaim their identity. But the Netherlands? They deserve to be remembered as a Nazi sympathizing member of the Axis Powers, because that's how the vast majority of their people behaved. And yet only Germany, Japan, and Italy get roped in with the Nazis. Most dumb people even think Austria was an innocent victim, but really Austria willingly took part in the Anschluss. And I don't blame them; at the very least they carved their own destiny out of their own decisions, not out of coercion and cowardice.
So get fucked.
The USA won the war. Japan is a better place today than it was in 1941. And no one gets to judge the USA whether they want to or not. Deal with it.
>>
>>55794331
ohhh wiki always the true.... POO IN LOO FAGGOTT. YOU LOVE TO DEFEND THE AMERIFARTS. THESE PEOPLE CREATING EVERY PROBLEM ON THIS EARTH. I BET YOU AMERICAN WITH PROXY.
>>
>>55788225

The nukes killed and destroyed less than the previous fire bombs.

Stop blowing them out of proportion, you ignorant fag.
>>
>muh nukes

America literally razed several japanese cities to the ground before it even dropped nukes

A conservative estimate is about 1.5 million dead civies in Germany and Japan just for targeting civilians with plane bombs,there were no military targets in there.

>THE GOOD WAR
>WE SAVED THE WORLD
>>
>>55790418
>War isn't fucking fair retard
but we weren't at war with japan before pearl harbor. not to mention your retarded comment would justify hiroshima and nagasaki anyways
>>
>>55794493

Well we definitely won didn't we, faggot?

;)

like the japanese had no history of brutally raping and murdering hundred of thousands of civilians.

They would've gladly nuked the US if they had the capability. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>55788225
So being efficient at it makes you guilty?

Nuclear weapons are the same as conventional bombings, except instead of hundreds of bombers carrying thousands of bombs, you had on plane carrying one bomb.

If the bombs were not dropped, many more would have died in the continuing war.
>>
>>55794615
>Well we definitely won didn't we, faggot?

Your victory lasted bout 10 years... America is a circus nation that's about to tear itself appart from the inside in the bloodiest way possible
>>
>>55791103

20:1 K/D ratio is pretty good senpai
>>
>>55794441

America has given more to humanity than you Dane motherfuckers anyway. While america might be a shittier place now don't forget how much they've contributed to making the world a better place.
>>
>>55788371

You actually deserved worse and still do. But I know you're not actually Jap, so nevermind
>>
>>55788225
I'm sure its been said but
War = / = terrorism
Babies first post
>>
File: 14474985906050.png (1 MB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
14474985906050.png
1 MB, 1162x850
>>55791983

>Germany
>Aryan

Have you had namaz yet, mutard?
>>
>>55788258
>>55788381
ROCK, FLAG AND EAAAAAGGGGLLLLLLE
>>
>>55789705

>innocent women and children
>>
File: bf8.png (521 KB, 600x520) Image search: [Google]
bf8.png
521 KB, 600x520
>>55794770
>making the world a better place.
>>
>>55794745

Doubtful, we have things under control.

btw, having fun with those refugees over there?
>>
File: 14438985440170.jpg (86 KB, 598x809) Image search: [Google]
14438985440170.jpg
86 KB, 598x809
>>55794855

Someone gonna be liberated
>>
File: Amerishoots.png (86 KB, 314x715) Image search: [Google]
Amerishoots.png
86 KB, 314x715
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
>>
File: 274.jpg (39 KB, 329x544) Image search: [Google]
274.jpg
39 KB, 329x544
>>55788371
Anytime, kamikazi-bro. Thanks for pearl harbor.
>>
>>55788295
by humans with free will and a choice to not follow orders*
I corrected that for you
>>
>>55788421
Are you implying the Soviets would have banned anime?

The Soviets were all about cartoons in an era where the West still thought cartoons were for little children.
>>
>>55788821
What about the rape of Nanking?
>>
if this thread is any indication, WW3 is right around the corner lol

(notice i'm laughing because we'll win, again)
>>
>>55788225
I don't understand why the western powers get demonized for totally changing the outcome of war in the favor of the fucking enemy?!?!??

Do you know that basically any other army before 1820 would have conquered your shithole, lubed the fuck up, and ANNIHILATED your people? Not only did we basically just slap the hands of the Japanese, but we turned you into an economic super power!

America is the most benevolent super power the world will ever see - yes our leaders suck and we have done some very stupid shit - but with our military and economic power, we could do any thing we want.

Every non american - im looking at you Japan, France, Israel - needs to only ever say thank you then shut the fuck up and move to the back of the bus.
>>
File: 1548284861.jpg (36 KB, 455x351) Image search: [Google]
1548284861.jpg
36 KB, 455x351
America is good and great. But the politicians and big business are not always true to America.
>>
File: amerishoots3.png (17 KB, 488x298) Image search: [Google]
amerishoots3.png
17 KB, 488x298
>>55795094
just like you won nam right?
>>
>>55794885
Did you forget about being occupied by the Nazis?
>>
File: Firebombing_of_Tokyo.jpg (4 MB, 3152x2932) Image search: [Google]
Firebombing_of_Tokyo.jpg
4 MB, 3152x2932
>>55788225
>Do you even fire bomb?
>>
>>55795041
You see what the North/South Korea divide is like now? We'd have that in Japan, probably sans anime because they'd be too fucking paranoid about the North invading to produce any media worthwhile.

Part of the reason why Japan can do what it does in terms of media is its pacifism and lack of care with regards to foreign affairs.
>>
>>55795127

>we could do anything we want

Yeah, except get the population to use their big mac sauce filled brains
>>
20:1 K/D ratio

Vietnamese are still dying and disfigured from that war.

Well we sure as fuck didn't lose, lad.
>>
>>55795237

oh look, it's Canada with the bargain store tier bantz

now go and play, adults are talking
>>
File: America4.jpg (380 KB, 664x720) Image search: [Google]
America4.jpg
380 KB, 664x720
>>55795264
>failed to complete any objectives
>tens of thousands dead
>billions wasted
>north successfully invades
>WE STILL WON RIGHT? MUH KAY DEE

el oh fucking el you fat retard.
>>
File: Commies.jpg (105 KB, 416x336) Image search: [Google]
Commies.jpg
105 KB, 416x336
>>55795139
>>55795264

We lost back home.
>>
File: this rapes the amerijuan.jpg (65 KB, 496x372) Image search: [Google]
this rapes the amerijuan.jpg
65 KB, 496x372
>>55795449
>We lost

glad to see you can finally admit it.
>>
>>55788225
>the biggest act of terrorism was committed by america
and we would do it again if it weren't for our pussy government
>>
>>55795585
why not overthrow them? or are you too pussy to do that?
>>
>>55795364

I wasn't memeing. You guys are legitimately retarded. No country on Earth has a population as dumb as the USA.
>>
>>55795504

that's rich coming from you.

aren't you late to drop your daughter of for her weekly kebab rape?
>>
>>55795625
yes
>>
File: Brits-are-cucks.jpg (19 KB, 405x456) Image search: [Google]
Brits-are-cucks.jpg
19 KB, 405x456
>>55795504

I meant we lost our government.
>>
>>55788225
the emperor of japan said that he would not surrender and that the americans would have to kill every last man woman and child, the bluff was called and he surrendered right after nagasaki.
>>
File: America8.jpg (124 KB, 818x890) Image search: [Google]
America8.jpg
124 KB, 818x890
>>55795632
admit what?

get shot recently lebron? you gonna vote for a nigger for the 3rd time, c.uckboi?
>>
USA just wanted to try their new toy, truth is nukes weren't necessary at all.
>>
File: america9.jpg (697 KB, 1438x1604) Image search: [Google]
america9.jpg
697 KB, 1438x1604
>>55795707
did they fall in between your fat rolls or something, hernandez?

maybe you should stop being a c.uck and vote for a white person at some point.

you are a white minority though, so that's not gonna happen.
>>
the gooks deserved it. Many more hundreds of thousands would have died if america up and attacked japan with troops on the ground. The japanese were almost invincible back then and considering how far apart the two nations are it would have been gruelling financially as well.
>>
In Canada all we ever do is eat our maple syrup covered kraft dinner, watch hockey, and try not to get to involved in wars, eh.......
>>
File: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (87 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg
87 KB, 600x763
>>55795743

must feel good knowing you allowed this to happen in the name of tolerance.
>>
>>55795841

Russia was actively buttfucking them

They've would've massacred the entire country.
>>
>>55795858
could be worse.

we could've lost to asian peasants, or submitted to a nigger for 2 terms. or banned kinder eggs. or painted the white house in fag colours,
>>
>>55795848
I just want that.
25 cents Kraft Dinner and hockey games but I want to keep the bacon on it
>>
>>55795924

i don't see how any of those are worse than letting Ahmed violently rape your 6 year old daughter.

I'll never understand you Brits.
>>
>>55795949
I eat alot of poutine eh, and help make Quebec its own country by donating 10$ to your local tim hortons
>>
File: americans.jpg (786 KB, 1894x1339) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
786 KB, 1894x1339
>>55796021
you realise more child rapes happen in america than anywhere else, tyrone?

i'd say get educated but they wouldn't accept a 30 YO into 1st grade.
>>
>>55795207
This is america's greatest warcrime. how can anyone justify the fiery murder of 100k people , imagine if any country today did that. They would get nuked off the face of the planet.
>>
>>55791983
take it we killed your grandad ... oh well shit happens
>>
>>55796119
Seriously this

Also
>comparing an act of war during large-scale warfare with defined troops and territory to shitskins who are cowards and won't identify until they're gonna blow themselves up
>feeling bad about killing Japanese during WW2
If you feel bad for the Japanese in the 1940s I assume you don't know anything about ww2
>>
>>55788225
Ironic for all the Americans in this thread, Hiroshima and Nagasaki had the highest amount of Japanese Christians at the time and they ended up getting nuked by the most Christian country on Earth at the time aka America.
>>
>>55796081

whatever you say Muhammad

;^)
>>
>>55796294

good thing it wasn't a religious war numbnuts
>>
>>55788225
It was an act of war, not terrorism. And it arguably cost less human lives than an occupation would have (notice the Japanese war machine didn't stop after the first bomb).
>>
File: 23435.jpg (37 KB, 431x500) Image search: [Google]
23435.jpg
37 KB, 431x500
>>55795808
>>
>>55791759
Holy shit you didn't miss one socialist retard buzzword did you?
>>
>>55796591

I only use them when they are applicable. And in this context they are.
>>
>>55795625
Pussy, apathetic, fat, lazy, drugged pick your poison.
>>
File: japs.jpg (179 KB, 796x883) Image search: [Google]
japs.jpg
179 KB, 796x883
>>55788225
Get the fuck out of this country traitor, one day your kind will be hanging from lamp posts.
>>
File: religionen_quiz_logo.gif (6 KB, 220x226) Image search: [Google]
religionen_quiz_logo.gif
6 KB, 220x226
>Be the near East
>Religion is not very important
>Be way more developed than Europe
>Because Europe is full of Christians
>Suddenly Islam
>IS
>Be fucked
Lets face it the Problem is not only America and Islam, the Problem is the concept of religions in general.Whenever a countryis full of religeous Extremists it is fucked.
And of course Murica is a f4ggot
>>
>>55797536

I agree with this but fedora tipping anti theism is annoying and cringe worthy.
>>
>>55795630
All anyone sees is the noisy minority libtards. The vast majority take care of their shit, don't riot about race nonsense, don't participate in bullshit polls and will be ready for the revolution
>>
>>55796081
Holy shit that's some bad ass elementary (primary for euro fags) insulting!!

My dad could beat up your dad
>>
>>55796119
I always love seeing the uneducated liberals showing their stuff. It'll make it easier to shoot to kill during the coming civil war
>>
>>55791983
Lol
German Irish here. That's pretty silly Fritz. Why not just focus on the enemy raping your little girl. Oh never mind, you like to watch
>>
>>55797233
Actually the Japanese are the first to admit they had it coming. They won't apologize for what they did in China because they were stronger and in their mind might makes right. The flip side of that way of thinking is that they also accept that they got rekt by someone stronger.

It's only western SJWs that complain about the atomic bombings.
>>
>>55792191
>>55792218
>>55792231
I'd be pretty upset too if my country couldn't win a single real war in its history
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.