[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I knew tumblr was stupid but holy kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot (1).png (416 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
416 KB, 1366x768
I knew tumblr was stupid but holy kek
>>
>>55787857
It's the most keked place on the interent, what did you expect
>>
File: 1447547289223.jpg (83 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1447547289223.jpg
83 KB, 900x702
>>55787857
>how to take a screenshot
>>
File: nose.png (129 KB, 591x586) Image search: [Google]
nose.png
129 KB, 591x586
>windows 10
>>
>>55787857

>Tumblr
>>
>>55787857
People really liked him for saying climate change is the nation's biggest problem so now he's got to add it into everything he does to try and stay relevant.

He is literally the grandparent we all have had that tried to use hip buzzwords to stay relevant to their grandchildren. Beanie is totally illin and chillin Bro
>>
>>55787857
I was at a party. Missed the debate. No fucking way, m8. Did this retard really tried to relate terrorism to climate change? Holy shit. LMAO
Even the most blue pilled person will be able to see how stupid this is. He must be done. Water appçied to berned area.
>>
>>55789183
>Being new
>>
I need to judge you on a lot of things in this image
>>
>>55787857
>Tumblr
>Chrome
>Windows 10
>Adblock Plus
>Google services
Jay please.
>>
>>55787857
Seriously 4chan you're retarded...

Sanders originally claimed that climate change was the bigges threat to the USA (true).

In the follow-up debate they wanted him to stand by it and he did, with the qualifier that terrorism would be even worse in the years to come because climate change would affect it (drought, etc.)..

I watch /pol/ to see what the common retard actually thinks, and you stupid faggots make me lose faith in humanity more and more each year.

Stop thinking you're smart. Be more open minded..
>>
What's wrong here?

Read at least on paper on crowd mentality.

The point where peaceful protests turns violence is linked to temperature. i.e. Summer protest are more likely to turn violent.

Somewhere there's also a paper that talks of a possible correlation between every major European conflict with a change in weather pattern.
>>
>>55790016
this. this is why everyone thinks 4channers are retarded robots
>>
>>55790016
>>55790174

Really m8...
>>
>>55790115
People don't like to go outside never mind stand around and protest/riot when the weather is shit.
>>
>>55790016
>>55790174
>climate change
>biggest threat
>a drought in a dry area is suddenly climate change

Nice try, samefag.
>>
>>55790016
I have to agree. "Climate change denial" has a lot of religiosity surrounding it. A lot of climate change deniers are self proclaimed "conservatives" who just want to believe the opposite of what scientific consensus says. Even though the Bible has many lines about environmental stewardship- these people just want to spite scientists.

But I didn't come on this thread to argue about climate change, I came on here to discuss Bernie's points. So I'm not going to debate with anyone who wants to disagree with me on this.

Bernie's points were that as climate changes in the Middle East and Africa, it will spawn heatwaves and droughts, causing even more migrations and military conflicts for resources.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/middle-east-heat-wave_55bba9dae4b0b23e3ce29439

This last summer has been especially brutal for Middle Easterners and Asians.

>In May, a heat wave in southern India -- with high temperatures between 45 and 48 degrees Celsius (113 and 118 degrees Fahrenheit) -- killed 750 people over five weeks. In June, a heat wave in the southern Sindh province of Pakistan claimed over 1,200 lives with a high of 45 C.
>>
>>55790721
Climate change itself has all the hallmarks of a cult m8.

>Deniers
>Heretics
>>
>>55790839
You could say the same thing about climate change denial. Many climate change deniers say that anyone who believes in climate change is a denier and a heretic.
>>
>>55790016
>if only everyone was as smart and enlightened as me :^)

talking about how smart you are is a pretty good sign that you're not really that smart
>>
>>55790636
Whatever you retarded. I'll be the one laughing when you Americans have no water and your country is full of Mexicans. Tbh climate change is fucking great for canada mate.
>>
>>55790907
>Many climate change deniers say that anyone who believes in climate change is a denier and a heretic.

No they don't m8. They may call you idiots, or alarmists, but they don't treat you like heretics for daring to challenge their scripture.

Seriously - Apply climate change to this test. It checks nearly all boxes.

http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm
>>
File: images__1_.jpg (8 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
images__1_.jpg
8 KB, 226x223
>>55790016
>>
File: 14814.0.570.359.jpg (28 KB, 570x359) Image search: [Google]
14814.0.570.359.jpg
28 KB, 570x359
>>55787857
B-B-Bernie Sandas says terrorists ornery cause dey got all that heat and no air conditionin'
>>
>>55791033
>They may call you idiots, or alarmists, but they don't treat you like heretics for daring to challenge their scripture

There is no "they." Climate change deniers are people, just like climate change supporters. There are many different people among climate change deniers and supporters. Some treat both sides like a cult, some don't. Some try to convince others through science, some try to convince others through religiosity, superstition, name-calling, and fear.

Its unfair to label either climate change deniers or supporters as cultists, some are, some aren't. Some believe in science, some don't.
>>
but his right, climate change will make terrorism worse.
>>
>>55787857
>Jay
What kind of a name is that?
>>
>>55791223
>Some treat both sides like a cult, some don't.

You appear to be m8, as do all other True Believers I have talked to that throw out words like denier.
>>
>>55790636
I wonder if you'll say the same thing when the people in those dry areas that used to have just enough water to not starve and are now starving all join the turrists.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.