[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much do you think Merkel is shitting her pants right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: Merkel_prays.jpg (24 KB, 706x410) Image search: [Google]
Merkel_prays.jpg
24 KB, 706x410
How much do you think Merkel is shitting her pants right now?

It's been confirm that one of the France attackers had travelled through Greece with 'refugees'. After anyone who pointed out this might happen was branded an insane rapist it's actually happened.

So, after Merkel imported 800,000 of these 'refugees' wholesale how long do you think until Germoney gets it's first taste of cultural enrichment?
>>
File: Marie.jpg (114 KB, 800x1202) Image search: [Google]
Marie.jpg
114 KB, 800x1202
>>55787554
ISIS said they were sending 4,000 fighters to hide amongst the refugees and coordinate planned attacks.

Since when does ISIS bluff?
>>
>>55787554
Merkel is a stupid bitch and a worthless whore, desu
>>
>>55787554
Any credible sources? Friends are denying this asking ''how the hell did he have his passport while blowing up?''
>>
>>55788894

Hi achmed, how was the swim?
>>
Well she cares more about her image than her own people. She couldn't care less I think.
>>
She doesn't shit her pants,because she's too fucking delusional and thinks she's doing the right thing.Fuck her she fucked up all of Europe.
>>
>>55788977
I've been arguing with leftists all night and then I get called achmed in 4chin.
I turn on my tv and in one of the most right minded channels they show a video of people cheering for today's incoming immigrants.
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
File: 1431807393478.jpg (35 KB, 474x569) Image search: [Google]
1431807393478.jpg
35 KB, 474x569
>>55787554

>implying Merkal cares what you think
>implying Merkal cares what Germany thinks
>implying any of these pro-refugee leaders can think
>>
If it happens a couple more times, she's going to get crucified.

She should have an escape hatch in her wolfs lair so she can scoot out in a hurry if need be.
>>
>>55789090
>>55789095
It would be really horrifying to believe that a world leader has gone absolutely insane, I prefer any conspiracy theory about immigration.
>>
I just hope some white European kid does an hero on a mosque or something

specially the floor with children, just because it's extra edgy
>>
800,000 is a sweet number. A good friend who is a Major stationed in Heidelberg who has to deal with all the mudslimes, said there are already 4,500,000 Million Refugees in Germany. He quit soon after he learned that "the public doesn't have to know the real numbers!"
>>
>>55788711
Let me confirm this. I mean we had worse leaders before, but this woman drives me insane. These fucking retarded pathetic, naive Europeans don't even know what will hit them when more rape, more homicide and more fucking bullshit comes from those "Oh so fucking poor" .... "Syrians". They are fucking strong enough to fight for their country and should stay there.
I personally fear of my child's future.

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit.
I've let them in, I watched.them closely and I am so close to throw molotov cocktails into the refugee place here.

They took our Events, I can't say they took out religion because I am not religious and they take our womens for a lust object.
Northern Germany is slowly crumbling here. I'm unsure about how the rest looks like right now but I'm sure they get worse with each day.

At this moment, not even being nazi, I wish we had Hitler or a Donald Trump.
>>
>>55788633
4,000 isn't a lot which leads me to believe its true. Had they said 20,000 or 40,000 I'd call bullshit
>>
>>55789381
> Kill all leftists
> Kill all sandniggers
> German honor restored
>>
>>55789400
That's the point. Fortress Europa for when the plagues start.
>>
>>55789518
They are the pleague and if we don't do something now we will be infected with the goat fucker syndrome
>>
>>55787554
I think she is to stupid to be afraid. And she just dont care about people of Germany or whole Europe. But I thisnk she will shit her pants eventually. Not now, but one day she will.
>>
>>55787554
>Germoney gets it's first taste of cultural enrichment?
Not that fast. There are many target worth to attack for the IS. Germany is not a primary target. They will maybe chose us when there is nothing better.
But france has a high radical moslem part already it is simply easier to attack there.
>>
>>55788894
I have this:

http://www.thelocal.fr/20151114/passport-found-on-gunman-used-by-refugee

Merkel might actually hang for this.
>>
>>55789754
Considering we already are little Turkey after all... we might as well be the next place.
>>
>>55789838
She won't because the german population is too much of a pussy to do anything.Sad how times have changed.
>>
>>55789909
I don't think so. First: Germany is playing Switzland in international politics. There countries like france which are way more involved.
Second: The amount of muslims in our country supporting the IS etc. is considerable lower than in france. The integration (even if often complained) is working better atm.
>>
Every country gets more refugees than they agree to it seems like. Norway agreed to take 8k and now we have more than 30k. And Putin keeps sneaking afghans in through the very North of Norway.
>>
>>55789400
>Northern Germany is slowly crumbling here.
Where do you live ? I'am from near Hamburg. At the moment the frequency of law suits and polls about refugee camps/shelter is increasing.
>>
>>55790041
>Second: The amount of muslims in our country supporting the IS etc. is considerable lower than in france. The integration (even if often complained) is working better atm.
How can you know that?
>>
>>55788633
>>55789425
If I were in ISIS I'd be signing up for the European tour. It sure beats being in Syria.
>>
>>55787554
but its not been confirmed
>>
>>55787554
I doubt it.

Illegal Mexicans kill people all the time in America. But the people who allow illegals to come in like the mayors of sanctuary cities don't care. The mayor of San Francisco didn't care about the illegal who killed a white girl in San Francisco. The mayor of Los Angeles doesn't care about all the illegal immigrant gang violence.
>>
>>55787554
>800,000
More like 1mio +

Die machtn gudn dschob
>>
It wouldn't make sense strategically to attack Germany, since that could result in immigration sanctions. Move to Germany, establish bases but attack the neighboring countries. As long as there's no attack in Germany politicians will just pretend the problems are in the other countries.
>>
>>55790009
All we german "minorities" gonna do is sit around, let them rape us and rub us their Islam in our faces.

>What will Merkel do?
Spend more tax money on buying them more expensive brand shit.

>Oh our food is not good enough?
SPEND MONEY

>Oh our Internet is not fast enough?
Spend money

>Our women are not good enough?
Hmm what could we do?
Spend money.

I'm seriously thinking about moving to Canada or The US...

There is a reason why I didn't wanted a German Kek to my life partner.
>>
>>55787554
Well,

Now she's got blood on her hands.
>>
>>55790009
politically she will. Physically..well, it only needs a small group of madmen to get it done.

2 out of 8 attackers so far confirmed as refugees. That means 1/4 of terrorism committed since Merkel's open border policy was by refugee trojans.

>>55790041
>The integration (even if often complained) is working better atm.
you mean the Germans who are integrating into kebab culture?
>>
>>55789400
Are you alike a monkey that can't resist the urge for violent behavior? How is throwing molotov cocktails att innocent people going to solve anything?
>>
>>55790158
Danish borders, near Flensburg.

Our trainstation is filled with mud going to skandinavia.
Be strong my Northern friends...
>>
reminds me of how german newspapers kept saying there was no evidence of terrorists entering europe as refugees.
well no fucking shit but the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
>>
>>55790240
oh well. Welcome to planet earth where everything is measured in money.
>>
>>55790159
>How can you know that?
For sure we can dubt the source but: "http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795"

Positive attitudes to ISIS in Germany showed less divergence, remaining between 3% and 4% for all age groups.
>>
>>55787554

Merkel doesn't care. She's following a plan that was given to her by her Jew handlers and is getting a rich and nice life out of it. Why would she care if Muslims go around killing Frenchmen or even Germans for that matter.
>>
>>55787554
ISIS is smarter than Merkel. Ironically enough, Germany is probably the safest place in Europe, for now.

If the terrorists bomb Germany, they'll just be bombing their HQ, their homes.

Unless the rest of "the west" decides to gang up on Germany and fuck up their shit for the 3rd time, Germany will only really suffer from because of their current Government after it adopts the Sharia law.
>>
File: eWoCZLh.png (51 KB, 800x2400) Image search: [Google]
eWoCZLh.png
51 KB, 800x2400
>>55789131
Know that feel fellow Greek. At least most of the people I know still hate muslims as much as our ancestors.
>>
>>55790433
16% Jesus Christ,what the fuck.
>>
FUCK MERKEL TRAITOR BITCH FUCK HER FUCK HER ENTIRE FAMILY AND THE CHILDREN SHE WILL NEVER HAVE FUCK YOU MERKEL BLOOD SOAKS YOUR HANDS
>>
>>55790336
Well Achmed the Swedes seem to be doing it a lot as well.
>>
>>55789381
holy shit, its a goner man.
>>
>>55790504
Aren't greeks basically sandnigger-bloods? After THAT incident
>>
What has been confirmed is that they found a syrian passport next to the body of a kamikaze. I still want all of these shitstains back to the turdpond they crawled out from but that's probably just a play by isis to deepen the hate for refugees across europe and fuck up the whole situation even more
>>
Hamburg had more foreigners than London when i was there for studying, i cant imagine how is it now. Probably worse than ever before, haha, reich, you've fcked up. Germoney is the worst when it comes to social engineering (one xtreme to another in 50 years!)
>>
I wonder how many "refugees" are lurking on 4chan and /pol/ right now.

Now that they have European IPs
>>
>>55790185
>the European tour

kek
>>
>>55790720
No no... 90% of shit stains are refugees.

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

We all can agree in that.
>>
>>55787554
merkel needs to be sent to the hague
>>
This much is clear: Mutti must die.

We Germans must be strong enough to look her in the eye. To look her in her warm, loving eyes, wrap our hands around her throat, and strangle her. Do you think we can do this? Do you think we can strangle Mutti?

Because I personally could not. I'd have to look away while the life slowly ebbs from her strangulating face. I couldn't face it like a man and I could never live with myself afterwards.

But we must do it. Mutti has gone insane. Like a sexual Old Yeller, she has invited human rabies into our land in the form of violent young brown men she dreams about fucking. Because our adoration and love wasn't enough for her, she had to find Arab pool boys to satisfy her cravings. Well, okay, but many of these pool boys turned out to be terrorists. Also they refused to fuck her because she's too old and fat. So rather than send them back, insane Mutti invites more inside. She won't stop until someone fucks her or someone kills her.
>>
>>55789131
I believe in you m80
>>
File: 1379382001646.png (25 KB, 499x468) Image search: [Google]
1379382001646.png
25 KB, 499x468
>>55790767
>Circle tool
>>55790655
Like most Balkan countries we're a mix of our neighbors (plenty of Greeks had left for Burgerland by that point and some came back after Ottomans were BTFO)
>>
>>55787554

One of the terrorists is a confirmed French citizen.
>>
File: 1391969916015.png (60 KB, 344x345) Image search: [Google]
1391969916015.png
60 KB, 344x345
>>55787554

I am astonished they haven't lynched Merkel on a berlin lamp post yet.
>>
>>55791036
Sauce?
>>
>>55791063
The german population are a bunch of leftists pussies.
>>
>>55790944
Holy shit

It totally makes sense now

Merkel has a rape fetish with brown men and now you're all paying the price
>>
>>55791036
And apparently he went to Syria for about six months a little while ago. What the fuck is the DGSI doing, seriously. Any french citizen going to this shithole without a very fucking good reason should lose citizenship and sent back there to blow some more isis cocks.
>>
>>55791063
Ill tell you about germans. they are the passivest keks ever. Masters of pasive-aggresive communication, they arent gonna do shit, while complain behind their backs and talking trash against all this happenings.

Did you know that germans are so retarded that when they lose a job they do not acknoledge it but they pretend they still have it and leave house in the morning cause they are so caught up in this "what-are-the-people-going-to-think-of-me" mentality its sickening. This is preventing them from stepping up. Why do you think they went from one xtremism to another in 50 years??
>>
>>55788894
>Small bombs incinerate everything to ash.

It's completely possible that it got a free ride with one of body chunks.

>>55789374
Euro's are smart enough to keep themselves alive and blow shit up so they can do contunied attacks.

>>55789400
We all wish Hitler won. Don't worry anon.

>>55790336
I swear Swedes are the biggest keks on this board. At the Krauts are fucking angry. You Swedes just want more "Glorious Mohammad please rape my daughter to the point of hospitlisation for you are entitled to her. Then when she tries to get rid of the rape baby please please bash her repeatably."

Fuck you Sweeden.
>>
>>55791296
BHL defend them in front of the parliement because it is a human right to have a nationality and we can't kick a french out of France.
He forgot to mention he say he is not french.
>>
File: 1437484719293.jpg (49 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1437484719293.jpg
49 KB, 541x498
>>55790944

So simple that it's probably true.
>>
>>55790361
>Our trainstation is filled with mud going to skandinavia.
I heard everything is blocked, therefore SH will stopp taking refugee via the federal quota system.
>>
>>55791405
>Did you know that germans are so retarded that when they lose a job they do not acknoledge it but they pretend they still have it and leave house in the morning cause they are so caught up in this "what-are-the-people-going-to-think-of-me" mentality its sickening. This is preventing them from stepping up. Why do you think they went from one xtremism to another in 50 years??

Fuck you. I did this and this is a lot better than to sit at home and doing nothing. Now I have a job again and I feel very proud that I did not fall into the NEET lifestyle.
>>
>>55790529
>16% Jesus Christ,what the fuck.
Thats pretty signifcant, the number. A lot of potential recruits..
>>
Final solution,
get the Politicans out
Send the mud and goat fuckers back to their country and send everyone who welcomes them right with them.

>profit
>>
>It's been confirm that one of the France attackers had travelled through Greece with 'refugees'.

Source? Last I heard they found a Syrian passport on one but that it was likely fake

Passports aren't something you typically bring with you when you're about to go on a killing spree
>>
>Thinking using the french flag as a profile picture on FB is silly and stupid.
>Saying we need to pray for the muslims that are now being all judged as terrorists.
>Saying that now we truelly feel what refugees had to go through.

I need to purge some of my friends.
>>
>>55791688
I don't think so, when I visit my Danish friends, I see still tons of sand nigger on the train. Not even fucking border control.
>>
>>55791809
see
>>55789838
>>
>>55790235
This. As long as the EU allows free movement between member states, ISIS benefits from a complacent Germany. Pressuring France is advantageous no matter how France reacts since it'll polarize Europe either way. The only way ISIS can lose by bombing France is if the US decides to attack them for real, and that probably requires a Republican President to take office.

This is why it's dumb for Europe to rely on the US for defense. We should've launched a ground war against ISIS the day they went into Iraq, but we decided to be niggers and now you're all fucked.
>>
>>55788633
>since when does ISIS bluff
ISIS blusters all the time, this one probably has some basis in truth though
>>
>>55791887
It should be more precise, I heard Sweden is stop taking them therefore they tend to accumulate in SH.
>>55791809
>Source? Last I heard they found a Syrian passport on one but that it was likely fake
I did not heard anything way fake. The person was registered in Leros and 4 days later in Serbia. Balkan route.
>>
>>55791809
Coming out of Belgium, you're required to have ID with you. Especially if you're a refugee, have to prove your status.
Having the passport with doesn't sound fake, it sounds like they were ensuring they could get to their destination without being arrested, deported or otherwise delayed.
>>
>>55791809
also, they may have had passports on them as a form of Identification, so people will know it was them when the western media broadcasts it around the world
>>
>>55791810
Why would you even use social media in a time like this
All there's gonna be is morons trying to make themselves look like decent human beings by showing off their support and love and understanding to everyone
Fuck them all and their petty, meaningless and self-centered reactions
>>
>>55787554
Not at all because the majority of people in Germany are now liberals and muslims, majority rules on her favour even if bombs do go off
>>
>>55790944
This was beautiful anon, i cried
>>
>>55787554
Whats the Golden Dawn up to these days?
>>
>How much do you think Merkel is shitting her pants right now?
Not at all.

She's working according to a plan. She also has deals with terrorists - nothing will happen to Germany as long as they have a carte blanche. They are also protected by our police and military. Right now, there is nothing we can do.
>>
File: thx.png (144 KB, 328x328) Image search: [Google]
thx.png
144 KB, 328x328
Terrorist traveling disguised as refugees is right wing propaganda!

Isis terrorists would just fly by plane to europe
>>
>>55792081
>majority rules on her favour even if bombs do go off
Not really. But if you know the poltical parties in german atm. you know it is difficult. Whould you like to vote apart from the CDU for the SPD (left moderate) the Green (insane, also left) the left (left extreme) or the FDP (liberal in economic terms) ?
>>
>>55791920
Remember the time when Isis soldiers made a picture of themselves in front of their HQ and posted it on the neet? Thanks to the USA and their bombs it's gone.

>>55791964
I just really hope for the borders to close. We can't take no more and if this goes on we won't have a place to stay anymore.

My mother needs to be hit, saying to the town hall here "I have spare apartments, if you spend some money I'll let them live there" .... money driven bitch... can't even speak a word english.
>>
>>55792162
>Right now, there is nothing we can do.
There,prime example of what's wrong with Germany
>>
>>55787554
>an insane rapist
did you mean racist or have they been calling more cautious people rapists, too?
>>
>>55792223
Yes we definitly should try this. At the moment I think it is a race if the refugee influx stops fast than Merkel can be in control. If this continues till christmas I guess Merkel will not longer have the favour of the CDU and somebody else will act.
For your mother: Difficult, especially with familiy members. It is my belief that for sure not all migrants are criminal or hardcore muslims. It is the huge increase which will lead to burden to the social system and the social balance in our society. Maybe you could talk to your mother about higher insurance costs etc.
>>
>>55792148
Gommie Education minister says Pontic genocide never happened and removed it from 12th grade history books. Pontic lefties(basically Kebabified idiotic Greeks) chimp out but of course blame GD because most of them probably voted ND or Syriza.
>>
>>55788894
not all of them blew up anyway - they shot some
>>
>>55792490
Im probably going to end up translating her the whole situation of the news and the videos since we Germans don't get to know the truth.
>>
>>55788894
>'how the hell did he have his passport while blowing up?''

you have very dumb friends.

this isnt hollywood. "Explosion" doesnt mean "giant fireball".
>>
It would probably be worth a life in prison to end Merkel's treason.

It would definitely be worth it for the message to other germans that they can fight back, they don't have to die silently.
>>
File: 1435009873565.jpg (125 KB, 370x461) Image search: [Google]
1435009873565.jpg
125 KB, 370x461
>>
Merkel lied. People died. I hope she is charged with treason and sentenced to a public hanging.
>>
>>55792752
Was a stupid idea from the beginning
>>
>>55792162
You're a fucking joke mate, typical German, fuck off.
>>
>>55790944
Do it Hanz... for Mutti. With her last dying breath she would probably whisper "Danke shön..."
>>
>>55792646
Yes do this. For me I really don't have any contact at all with any fugee. But the insurance costs will be signicantly higher for asylum shelters I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>55787554
Their blood is on her hands
>>
>>55791296
>What the fuck is the DGSI doing, seriously.
Retard, the DGSI is one of the smallest police service of the state and shrinking due to retarded "muh public debt" policies. Their means of action are slowly burned away by the European court of human right's anti-state jurisprudence. Also, everytime they make a move, they get shat on by all the left and the politicians.
>>
>>55790944
Keked and checked. Please post this on German news websites
>>
>>55789425
They killed 129 people with just 8 attackers, and 3 of them fucked up. God knows what they could do with 4,000
>>
>>55793025
I'm just raging don't mind me
>>
>>55787554
additional information related/from germania:
last week bavarian police arrested a guy on autobahn
>>had a hidden trunk
>>had 8 AK`s in it
>>had grenades in it
>>had TNT in it
>>had several french telephone numbers in his mobile
>>had paris as destination in his navigation system

>>
>>
>>55787554
She's responsible for this, how this cunt can sleep at night is beyond me.
>>
File: German_Occupation.gif (21 KB, 400x511) Image search: [Google]
German_Occupation.gif
21 KB, 400x511
I wouldn't even be mad....
>>
>>55788894
>''how the hell did he have his passport while blowing up?''

Because that's how bombs work. It doesn't shred everything in its vicinity into tiny pieces. In the majority of suicide bombings the head and limbs of the one wearing the vest are intact, though spread out.

The passport could have caught fire, but it being blown the fuck away along with his limbs from the shockwave is just as likely.
>>
File: 1447555563176.png (98 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
1447555563176.png
98 KB, 460x459
>>55789425
>4000 isnt a lot

>took only 8 to massacre 130+ and cause utter chaos
>>
Aaaaaand nothing will happen.
>>
>still believes Merkel is this dumb
>still believes this refugee thing boils down to leftist wanting to protect civilians out of humanitarian reasons
>still believes Merkel didnt knew this was coming
>2015
>the year that it is now
>still believing this wasnt all planned
>2
>0
>1
>5
>MUH WMD
>MUH DEMOCRACY
>MUH OPRESSIVE DICTATORS
>anno domini MMXV

Dont worry Europe, the refugees will be gone soon theyre only there in order to prevent a carnage so big that would show the West´s true colors

Assad must go, no matter what (remember Kerrys speech after this whole France thing? of course you dont, you were too busy redpilling people on how evil muslims are)

the refugees are there only while Assad is ousted after that happens ISIS will "magically" dissapear (The U.S govt will come out and say that this radicalist group was Assads fault and you idiots along with the rest of the sheep will buy it) then there will be a series of PLANNED (remember our magic word?) terrorist attacks in Europe, followed by the rise of right wing parties and the deportation of most refugees (dont get too jacked francoise, the right wing parties are still puppets just like Merkels sacificial party, theres no day of the rope or new crusades coming, youll probably be back to SJW wonderland in a few years)

For once just try to think outside the box for once, theres no jewish problem, theres no muslim problem, theres no white cisgender heterosexual male problem, Netanyahu, Al Saud, Merkel, Obama and all their friends lie on the same bed, you getting angry at some retarded muslim with a gun is the same as a dog getting angry another dog while the elites cheer on and place their bets.

Ask yourself, was Iraq really a blunder? or is it in the elites best interest for you to think it was a blunder?

Rome wasnt built in a day...
>>
>>55789838
>I have this:
>http://www.thelocal.fr/20151114/passport-found-on-gunman-used-by-refugee
>Merkel might actually hang for this.

Greek minister for citizen protection, Nikos Toskas, said in a statement that one of the men had been registered on the Greek island of Leros in October.

So how is this Merkels fault?
>>
>>55790529
I had to take a survey two days ago dealing with significant people. Jesus made it easily on first place.
>>
>>55787554

Merkel is not shitting her pants. She's doing what she does best. Pretending it never happened and sitting it out. Maybe throwing some money around too.

I also don't think that we'll feel the enrichment anytime soon. There is not much to gain from alienating our stupid government at this point. And we're not directly involved in any of their wars either unlike France, the UK or the US.
>>
>>55787554
>It's been confirm that one of the France attackers had travelled through Greece with 'refugees'.

I'm already seeing leftists claiming the passport was a plant.
Bunch of keks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH46_PVpqnk

Nige did predict this.

Juncker is now saying that we shouldn't blame the refugees.
>>
>>55793328
Die Griechen haben gestern die Fingerabdrücke rübergeschickt. Jetzt müssen die Franzosen ja auch erstmal die Körperteile der Sprenggläubigen zusammenbasteln und dann zeigen, dass der Bomber auch der Typ war, der registriert wurde und den Pass nicht nur geklaut hat. Beunruhigend ist jenes so oder so.
>>
File: greek pepe.jpg (129 KB, 776x893) Image search: [Google]
greek pepe.jpg
129 KB, 776x893
>>55793328
Because you won't close borders so neither will the rest of us.
>>
>>55793328
It was Merkel who forced all of Europe to taken in the "refugees", she lied about the numbers, has ruined Europe, it is her fault this happened to France, she is a traitor to all of Europe, not just Germany, and should be held accountable for them lives as well as everything here forth branded as Isis in Europe.
>>
>>55793427
Mich nervt nur daß Deutschland mal wieder vorsorglich die Schuld für den nächsten Weltkrieg zugeschoben wird.
>>
>>55793303
Well.... you wanna take em? We have about 4 million about now. Come on, join the misery. So we can circle jerk together.
>>
>>55793328
her open invitation in August, suspending the Dublin Accord, practically allowing Immigrants to have free movement in Europe.

Take your pick.
>>
German euromaidan confirmed?
>>
>The west uses this attack and the Thanksgiving Mall Attacks to start a new middle East war
>Clearly going to aim at all IS territory
>including Syria
>Russia and Iran will continue backing the government anyways
>we ww3 now
>>
I don't understand German Politics.

Merkel is the Chancellor and some dude is the Prime Minister.

What the fuck is the Prime Minister doing in all of this? Isn't he meant to be the one calling the shots?
>>
>>55793503
Und nicht zu vergessen, wir nehmen auch die schuld auf uns.
>>
>>55793640
You would think but mainlanders are just as backwards as Muslims.

A chancellor shouldn't have more power than a President or Prime Minister.

Yet in Germany this is the case.

It's like you shouldn't read books backwards, but Muslims do.

Fucking German c.ucks.
>>
>>55793468
>>55793497
If Merkel is running your countries then why do you pay a local government?
What are those pussies doing?
>>
>>55793385
the man is a prophet, no wait..he just has common fucking sense.
>>
>>55793655
>>55793503

excuse hans /pol, we are busy learning arabic and cant focus on speaking english.
>>
>>55793655
Ich nicht.
>>
File: specktre.jpg (171 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
specktre.jpg
171 KB, 600x800
>>55793640
are you talking about the vice chancellor?

he is a fucking liar and the worst thing the SPD has ever created. He is just there to say the same stuff Merkel says. SPD is literally keked by merkel
>>
>>55793737
>REFUGEES WELCOME! I AM MAMA MERKEL YOU ALL COME AND FILL MY CRUSTY GERMAN PUSSY!

>W-WAIT GUYS THERE'S TOO MANY OF YOU, I'VE ONLY GOT 8 HOLES THAT CAN BE FILLED AT THE SAME TIME!

>REST OF EUROPE SHOULD TAKE THEM! YEAH, YOU HAVE QUOTAS AND IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT QUOTA YOU GET SANCTIONED!!!

Get fucked Hans.
>>
>>55793655
We shot the ISIS memebers first.
The Islam is a religion of peace and self defence. We provoked them with our haram life style.
>>
>>55793517

That wasnt my point, Hans, my point is youre fighting ghosts at this stage, the refugees wont stay in Europe trust me, for whatever reason Obama and co. need to oust Assad and the refugees are only there temporarily in order to not make it that obvious, after that is accomplished there will be a shittonof similar terrorist attacks and Europe will swing right and due to safety concerns deport the refugees (only a few good "guys" will stay)

want me to take it a bit farther?

The right wing governments will be shit and in 15-20 years Europe will be pretty much the same as it was at the end of 2014 before the refugees started getting in.
>>
Surprised the attack wasn't in Germany or Sweden, they would have done well to hit the places accepting the largest number of migrants.
>>
>>55793813
Come on, admit it.
You're doing it again because it worked two times before:
When in doubt, blame the kraut.
>>
thinking bout emigrating to Germany, should I?
>>
>>55790944

This post needs to be read as a special announcement live on German TV.
>>
File: Misstrauen.jpg (78 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Misstrauen.jpg
78 KB, 960x640
>>55787554
>>
File: 1440276651399.jpg (256 KB, 750x1279) Image search: [Google]
1440276651399.jpg
256 KB, 750x1279
>>55793923
Cameron opposed your quota system and now we're facing financial sanction/fine because we didn't accept them.

No, Germany opened its fanny flaps to these durka durkas.

Take responsibility for what your nation has done.
>>
>>55793782
How the fuck do your politics work?

In Australia
>Issue is brought to house of representatives which has a member from each area of Australia incluidng the Prime Minister.
>If action needs to be taken, a bill is drafted
>Bill is sent to the senate and the senate decides whether it should be passed or not and if the government should make ammendments to it.

Your government just seems like a dictatorship.
>>
>>55793737
>why do you pay a local government? What are those pussies doing?
You just asked that to a Greek. They can't even pay their local government.
>>
Some guy just posted the article claiming one of the attackers was a Syrian.
First reply
>Don't post these facts because they actually make the fugees look bad. You are trying to agitate the masses. I thought that you were cleverer and more critically thinking before posting this shit.

So facts are triggering now ?
>now
>>
>>55793730
>worships a (german) queen
>'Haha Bismarck's system that made germany stronger than GB by 1900 is so ridiculous'
>>
>>55794023
our political system is pretty good, each member is elected by an electorate. In Europe it seems that your political party just needs 5% across the whole country to get into parliament. I don't even think they elect the individual members who represent them.
>>
>>55794023
Bill is passed by house of representitives then reviewed by the senate u filth
>>
File: 1403132378578.jpg (54 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1403132378578.jpg
54 KB, 512x384
>>55794108
We are truly seeing a zombie effect here. Hell on earth has arrived.
>>
>>55793836
You're missing the fact that the majority of the so called refugees aren't even Syrian.
>>
File: snow.jpg (213 KB, 1052x789) Image search: [Google]
snow.jpg
213 KB, 1052x789
>>55794023
we have a problem of -no sopposition- in our bundestag

the biggest parties in germany CDU/CSU (merkels party), center right, and the SPD,center left, are in coalition right now. SPD as said before is cUcked into oblivion so merkel is/was pulling all the threads. I mean the SPD was talking about not presenting a candidate in the next elections ...
>>
>>55794212
>our political system is pretty good, each member is elected by an electorate.
What advantage does your system have over direct democracy?
>>
>>55794111
>What is a constitutional monarchy for $500 Alex?
>>
>>55793816
>Religion of peace
and of rape
Abuse
Male domestication
You made me kek.
Have you ever read what they have in their books?
Please, educate yourself.
Muslims are like Christians.
If they go extreme they are all terrorists.
>>
File: 1447500531243.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1447500531243.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>
>>55789425
128/8= a kdr of 16

16*4000=64000

3 of 8 failed, and this doesnt include any kind of mass destruction weapons. So unless you have like 4000 Breiviks in your basement id say we are pretty fucked. Nobody is gonna do anything, people are gonna sit on their ass and speculate which hollywood celeb has aids, while muslims go on a rampage. They have nothing to lose in their fight for gibmedats, while civilized people wont risk getting fined for disturbing the peace since theres a slight chance it will complicate a future jobhunt.

So yea, id say 4000 is a pretty signifigant number
>>
>>55794283
I really feel for your guys there. Here is Australia, casual racism is just so common that any attempts at "multiculturalism" or shaming people just doesn't work.

>Number of supermarkets introduce a halal meat section
>People just start picking up pork from the other sections and putting into the halal section making the meat unedible by Muslims.
>Absolutely no one gave a fuck

You Germans need to start another party, I feel like you would garner a lot of sympathisers because I'm sure majority of Germany feels the same.
>>
>>55794294
it doesn't, but it's a lot more representative. It just allows us to elect someone who will directly represent their electorate. It's not perfect though, if you elect Liberal or Labor they will listen to the leader of the party over the people who voted for them.
>>
>>55794283

SPD keked? Looks rather like the CDU is getting keked by Merkel with full approval of the SPD. The SPD voterbase is not struggling with the current policies, they seem to welcome it. All the while the CDU has lost a lot of voters already due to this madness that many are not willing to accept.
>>
>>55794602
I've actually talked to Germans here about the whole situation

"Oh no, they are so poor they flee from war you see"
"What? Are you dragging the poor war victims into dirt?
"They are so lovely, they even want to marry my Daughter!"

I've been throwing up alot from pregnancy but damn, after hearing such things I'd do it right again.
>>
>>55789425
>send 4,000 troops hidden within the refugees
>those 4,000 convince others to join the cause
>chaos ensues
>>
>>55792752
Don't idolize this guy. He fucked up. It's largely thanks to him that talking out against multiculturalism is now so taboo.
His psycho massacre only hurt his cause. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>55793871
Why would they? Those places are their home now. They won't bite the hand that feeds them.
>>
>>55789293
>implying she wasn't batshit crazy this whole time
>>
>>55794274

they could be colombians for all it matters

>import refugees
>ravage syria
>kill Assad
>build pipelines
>"refugees" kill a few cows
>#notinmycountry
>#sendthemback
>Le Pen gets elected
>deport refugees, except for a few token refugees that get citizenship
>cabinet member says some antisemitic shit
>#oustthenazis
>#fuckracism
>Merkel 2.0 gets elected
>rinse and repeat

You guys arent really too clever
>>
>>55794786
>a pregnant german woman

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>55794786
>pregnancy

You should get on a plan and hide out in America until your kid is born

At least you'll be like the chinese and have a way to escape when the civil war starts
>>
>>55794786
I think a lot of people are too scared to speak out. Like in Australia, heaven fucking forbid you say one bad thing about Aboriginals or the SJW lynch mob will have your ass.

Then again, we managed to bully a national football player to haitus because he did an aboriginal war dance aimed at the people booing him which traditionally meant death.

But I think you should definetely go around, and maybe petition, poll people to see how they feel. You will probably run into someone with matching ideals and you can go from there.
>>
>>55794786

>Ich bin ein frau hehehe ;)
>>
>>55792893
>>55790944
Lol'ed

End the hag's pain.
>>
>>55794486
Damn I kinda missed ISIS GTA video
thanks for reminding quiche lorraine bro.
>>
>>55793871
The UK, France and Russia would be their next most logical target. Along with the US probably.

As the other anon pointed out it's safe to assume that they won't bite the hand that feeds them. For now at least.
>>
>>55787554
Not enough.
>>
>>55787554
Merkel should take all responsibility and step down. Enough of this bullshit.

http://hungarytoday.hu/news/pm-orban-immigration-situation-exposes-crisis-hypocratic-liberalism-16216
>>
>>55788633
Source of this info, please ?
>>
>>55795108
Based Hungary.
Based Poland.

Let's hope rest of europe follows.
>>
>>55795132
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

Originally reported by Buzzfeed..
>>
>>55788894

Why wouldn't he? If ISIS wanted to show that they are here and can hit us at home then why not? It also plays into the building xenophobia and anti-migrant sentiment. ISIS have no reason to cover for Soros and Merkel.
>>
>>55787554
So naive to let all these people in.
>>
I hope this whore dies of a heat attack from shitting her whore pants
babylonian whore, cunt, Europa's traitor
>>
>>55794990
I'd do everything to get to America right now. The only problem is, the money. I'd have a place to stay but no money to get the ticket.

>>55795024
This is why we can't have nice things. Self entitled SJW destroy a lot of things. Those are not warriors, more like terrorists.
Same with feminism.
>>
>>55795024
>live in America
>no one cares about injuns

Abos are about the same percentage of your population as ours, so why do your people seem so much more aware of their existence?
>>
>>55788894
Passports are surprisingly hardy
>>
>>55794007
Harsh words coming from the United Kebabistandom with designated rape-spots in parking lots that are run by "asian gangs" tö be honest fämily
>>
>>55789432
Europe misses Prussia. We have gone to shit since it was destroyed.
>>
>>55788894
maybe he dropped it before he killed himself so that everybody would know it was him ?
>>
Merkel can't wait until a bunch of indigenous Europeans get to die in her country.
>>
>>55795341
We have niggers for the liberals to obsess over instead.
>>
File: 1443190183040.jpg (32 KB, 520x389) Image search: [Google]
1443190183040.jpg
32 KB, 520x389
When is she gonna be hanged for treason?
>>
>>55795341
We fucked them up pretty good and more recently than you guys. Our White Australia policy which basically was attempts to breed them out of existence only stopped in the 60's or 70's.

So they're still butt hurt. But more and more people are giving less fucks as time goes on because they are literal pieces of shit.

>>55795327
Jesus, start a fundme or a kick starter and explain your situation, I would donate a couple of dollars for you to get the fuck out that shit hole.
>>
>>55787554
It would be laughable if it weren't so sickening but I doubt if she is worried. The worldview of these people and their keked constituency is reality-proof.

As things currently stand, it looks like not just one but TWO of the killers used the "refugee scam" to smuggle themselves in. There's the passport and then there is this guy, who went the whole Hungary-Croatia-Austria route and whom we may have seen on YouTube videos over the past few months, weeping, toting babies, chanting "freedom! peace!" etc.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/14/paris-terrorist-migrant-registered-refugee-greece/

And yet STILL Jean-Claude Juncker, head of the European Commission and big Merkel ally, dismisses the "refugee-ISIS terrorist" connection as a myth and just downright LIES about it, saying that "THE ONE responsible for the Paris attacks was a criminal, not an asylum-seeker".

The ONE!!! Does the head of the European Commission seriously want to pretend that he doesn't know that EIGHT of these fuckers carried out the killings in Paris? Are they SERIOUSLY going to use the one French-born guy that's been identified to try to sell this as an INTERNAL FRENCH PROBLEM?

If he is, Merkel has been his teacher here too, with her disgraceful "We cannot keep Islam out of Germany because Islam already IS Germany" speech.

They have no shame. Reality will never reach them. I don't know what to do. I suppose violence is the only recourse at this point.
>>
>>55788633
>>55789425
Not to mention there's the possibilty of them radicalising people already living here and increasing their numbers, considering that I've heard that one/two of the fighters in this and Charlie Hebdo had French citizenship (not sure how true that is though).

For all we know, they could be preparing simultaneous gun and bomb attacks across Western European capitals.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/wir-fordern-den-r%C3%BCcktritt-der-bundeskanzlerin-dr-a-merkel-und-sofortige-neuwahl-der-bundesregierung-resignation-of-the-german-chancellor-dr-a-merkel-and-immediate-reelection-of-the-german-government?utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=featured_news&tk=9lJBYPSkS7t2ewSfmai-rfTV1qeBXLEvWLjQME4OZ5g#petition-letter

that is all.
>>
>>55790185
yeah but its a 1 way trip
>>
>>55795536
Thanks m8, based.
>>
>>55789754
according to german media the attackers in Paris stated that the 2 enemy nations played in the stadium that night. which means we are high on their priority list.
>>
File: enochpowell.jpg (68 KB, 468x825) Image search: [Google]
enochpowell.jpg
68 KB, 468x825
Enoch wuz right!
>>
>>55792616
6/7 blew themselves up.

>>55788894
Explosions aren't what you see in Hollywood. Suicide bombers are often more intact than their victims as their limbs get blown apart and away from the initial explosion so they don't catch fire or anything. The same happens to items of clothing and anything they may have on their person, including passports.

Thinking they turn into a fireball just shows lack of awareness.
>>
>>55795593
>I've heard that one/two of the fighters in this and Charlie Hebdo had French citizenship (not sure how true that is though).

i read or heard something about that too, a couple had been in france for a while and even had criminal records and had been in the french prison system
>>
File: Greek-Debt-to-EU-300x233.jpg (31 KB, 300x233) Image search: [Google]
Greek-Debt-to-EU-300x233.jpg
31 KB, 300x233
>>55787554

I doubt she does.

>So, after Merkel imported 800,000 of these 'refugees' wholesale how long do you think until Germoney gets it's first taste of cultural enrichment?

According to the Dublin Regulations those refugee must file for asylum in the country where the enter the EU. Which is in many cases is Greece. So maybe you should be a little more grateful for us taking in the refugees that normally would be your responsibility.

The other thing is that a lot of people from Greece came to Germany after WW2 to work here an culturally enrich us.
>>
>>55795518
Never. That would require Germans reforming the Freikorps.
>>
>>55790655
At this rate, the only culturally pure countries will be Ivan and honorable samurai san.
>>
File: neonazi skinhead kicked in face.jpg (292 KB, 667x717) Image search: [Google]
neonazi skinhead kicked in face.jpg
292 KB, 667x717
>>55790009

>She won't because the german population is too much of a pussy to do anything.

No, see the issue here is that faggot losers like do not represtent the German population. Actually most people look down on frustrated right win scum like you.

My guess is you are either a tough guy in his teens posting from his Kinderzimmer in his parents attic or an unemployed east German.
>>
File: pepe_jihad.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe_jihad.png
220 KB, 499x499
>>55788894
> how did his passport survive and explosion
Suicide bombers don't strap nuclear bombs to their belt then hide them with a t-shirt. They don't need to use a lot of explosives, so it's easy to hide just the right amount.

tl;dr - When people blow up, they don't often disintegrate into atomic constituents. Tell your friends to stop learning about reality by watching movies.

> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fe7_1446541290
>>
>>55795536
She'd have to get the money for tickets for her and her husband
>>
File: 1430012938269.jpg (255 KB, 600x636) Image search: [Google]
1430012938269.jpg
255 KB, 600x636
>>55788894
Also, passports survived the twin towers explosions. Depends on how conspiracy minded you are, but they survive plane crashes all the time.
>>
>>55796182
fuck, I would fly to Germany to join them.
>>
>>55796271
jet fuel can't melt passports that is why they survive plane crashes anon.
>>
>>55791789
Sounds pretty good to me.
>>
File: teenage tough guys.jpg (56 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
teenage tough guys.jpg
56 KB, 380x253
>>55795518
>>55796182

>That would require Germans reforming the Freikorps.

For those comments I could and should report you to the police: Volksverhetzung und Aufruf zu Straftaten. Now they might no get the fatass but the I am pretty sure the Belgian asshole isn't beyond reach.

On the other hand, we really have soft laws when it comes to prosectuing minors.
>>
>>55796264
What's that like a $2300 AUD one way trip?

Pretty sure /pol/ can scrape together enough neet bux. I'd be willing to donate $10-20. Even though I'm Australian and we shitpost about how we hate everyone else, this crisis is out of hand and I'd be willing to support people getting away from it or fighting it.
>>
>>55796430
>Belgian
Are you colorblind?
>>
>>55796430
Is this an example of German trolling?
>>
File: josef fritzle australian.jpg (30 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
josef fritzle australian.jpg
30 KB, 400x506
>>55796349

>fuck, I would fly to Germany to join them.

Remember to write that on your visa application and be prepared to get arrested for being a terrorist.
>>
File: 1416604032985.png (76 KB, 292x200) Image search: [Google]
1416604032985.png
76 KB, 292x200
>>55796471

>Are you colorblind?

Actually kinda, dyschromatopsia to be specific.
>>
>>55791296
>Surveillance files have been opened on more than 5,000 suspected Islamic extremists in France, but security services only have the manpower and resources to monitor a small fraction of these numbers 24/7.

>Around 1,000 have traveled to Syria and Iraq to fight jihad or are in transit there, and those are just the ones French authorities know about.

>More than 500 French nationals are fighting with jihadi groups in Syria and Iraq, 137 have been killed, 250 have returned, 300 are in transit and 700 extremists in France are seeking to travel, according to official French figures from last month.

>Throughout Europe, more than 6,000 extremists are estimated to have traveled to Syria and Iraq, with 1,500 having returned.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/14/europe/paris-attacks-threats/index.html
>>
File: cuck_psychology.png (736 KB, 1567x1600) Image search: [Google]
cuck_psychology.png
736 KB, 1567x1600
>>55794786
> They are so lovely, they even want to marry my daughter

yeah, but not for the reason you naive fucks think... do you tell them that, then pop out your smart phone and show them youtube... Jesus christ, this shit is real with leftists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo

This kind of mental illness with leftists is a real thing, isn't it, not just an internet meme. They really have a sexual fascination with group outsiders, like a pathological outgroup bias so strong it manifests as sexual fantasy.
> tfw cu ck fetishes are really a leftist thing

https://youtu.be/riQh4Qpvxm4
>>
File: 1425142308827.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425142308827.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>>55796482

http://dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/130.html

http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/stgb/__111.html

No you might need to hit that into google translator since you are most likely to uneducated to understand German.
>>
>>55796430
Kek
>>40489590
>>
>>55796508
You're on. It will have to wait until Summer next year, I've got work and university commitments.

would the the Freikorps accept someone whose an ex-infantryman with CT experience and a deployment to Afghanistan? I'll start working on my German.
>>
>>55794602
You aussies have always been right with us yanks. Good to see you keeping the lebs in their place.
>>
>>55787554
were fucked, people do not get that we are in war already and that the IS is to be taken sereously.
>>
>>55790336
To be fair, he didn't speak of refugees, just about shelters. Burning down a shelter, preferably before they are inhabited, will show the people's unwillingness to have them in the neighborhood. We have enough idiotic leftists, just take those people at the train stations with "refugees welcome" signs and have them house and feed ten refugees each, there, problem solved. In the long run, it will even be two problems solved.
Just imagine the people in that village of 102 that will now get 750 refugees dumped on them. Imagine what that will do to their village, their home. Their properties are worth shit now, and somehow I doubt they will get reimbursed by the government, maybe some court can force the govt. to buy their houses at original value, but I'm not too optimistic about that. We will have German refugees within Germany soon.
And the US complains about 10,000 refugees IN TOTAL, that's what we get on a weekend. Not to take from their concerns, though, NOBODY should be forced by their governments to deal with this.
>>
>>55796692
Don’t you know, kek it up,
You’ve got to kek me up,
Don’t you know kek it up,
You’ve got to kek me up.
(Repeat x 4)

It’s not so long ago, that the kek hit the nation.
Every saturday night, on your favourite radio.
The party’s kekin' yeah, and the vibe feels so strong.
Throw your hands in the air, lift your head up high,
You know you’ve got to kek along.

You’ve got to kek me up,
You’ve got to kek me up.
(Repeat x 2)

It’s not so long ago, that the kek hit the nation.
Every saturday night, on your favourite radio.
The party’s kekin' yeah, and the vibe feels so strong.
Throw your hands in the air, lift your head up high,
You know you’ve got to kek along.

You’ve got to kek me up,
You’ve got to kek me up.
(Repeat x 4)

Got to feel it, what’s the name of the kek.
Say : “ I can kek on, and I’m ready to go.
Check out my ride girl, but don’t touch my radio!

You’ve got to kek me up,
You’ve got to kek me up.
(Repeat x 4)

And make me feel good, feel so good
And make me feel good, feel so good
>>
>>55796508
>On 28 June 2013, workers began filling the basement of the Fritzl home with concrete. Estate liquidator Walter Anzboeck stated that the cost of the construction would be 100,000 euros and would take a week to complete. The house is planned to be sold on the open market. While most neighbours approved the proposal, some preferred that the property be demolished due to its sordid history.[69] Since the day of being for sale, it has not been sold. The house was up for sale at a price of £145,000, but no buyers came forward with an acceptable offer, so asylum seekers have been offered the house to live in since September 2015.[70]
>>
>>55789381
Spoiler: thats bs
>>
>>55796694
I can understand German. I just don't understand how you think your internet police are going to do shit when they can barely police their own country now :^)
>>
>>55796783
I'll give you german lessons if you marry me
>>
>>55788894
I've heard that before in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo attack and it's such a stupid argument. Obviously if it's the foundation of your cover, you're going to keep it close, especially since we can't assume that they even had their own place and weren't just crashing at a hideout since they entered the county OR waited at a refugee center for further instructions. Second, a traffic stop or random ID check on the way to your target would fuck up the whole plan and carrying a passport is no hassle at all, so there's really no reason to take that risk for no reason. They're gonna identify you anyway, without a passport it's just gonna take a little longer. Granted, in their case there would probably be a chance of not being identified. However they WANTED the west to know, that it was retalliation, hence them screaming "for Syria".
>>
>>55796482
it is.
>>
File: wait_a_sec.jpg (27 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
wait_a_sec.jpg
27 KB, 246x246
>>55796801
>And the US complains about 10,000 refugees IN TOTAL, that's what we get on a weekend.
We complain because we've been horrified watching you, and we know its a slippery slope. Also, we have 11 million illegals here, and send billions in foreign aid to countries that want us genocided in return, so it's not like we're already full on this kind of bullshit and don't want another round of it.
>>
File: 1443738075251.jpg (12 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
1443738075251.jpg
12 KB, 285x214
>>55796921
i like you.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (487 KB, 2500x1735) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
487 KB, 2500x1735
>mfw my country no longer has the worst chief of state of the West
>>
>>55796923
Does Germany accept homomarriage?

I must warn you, I have only just sponsored a German to get citizenship, so I can't do it again for 10 years.
>>
File: 1430198831386.jpg (155 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1430198831386.jpg
155 KB, 960x960
>>55796923
woah wait, are German women offerign Freikorps applications AND marriage?
> German qt aryan wiafu sign me up
I have prior training, ready to remove kebab.
> Murica.
>>
>>55797204
>German qt aryan wiafu
I hope pic isn't related because that's just a slut, and a nazi slut to boot.
>>
>>55797133
Homo, yes. But that's not necessary with me.

>>55797204
Anything to get my stupid country clean and back to our only problem of the selfhating lefties that still take the blame for everything of the past what a Austrian guy caused.
>>
>>55797333
Anschluss.
>>
>>55787554
She'll be voiding her bowels when she's swinging from a fucking lamppost
>>
>>55787554
She will be re-elected. I do not like it, but that is how it is.

She is the jewel of the CDU, she is the leader of the CDU. True, because of her, they have lost 7% of the vote, but if they sack her they will lose >10%.

There is just no other option for the CDU. Seehofer has no possibilites outside Bayern, and if he separates CSU from CDU, CDU will run in Bayern independently, and everyone in Germany hates (based) Bayern.

Merkel will win in 2017
>>
File: tumblrina.png (36 KB, 1230x220) Image search: [Google]
tumblrina.png
36 KB, 1230x220
Damn, so many bigoted racist here...
>>
>>55797333
I'm cool with that, be advised that I'll probably start hunting lefties either while I'm removing kebab or afterwards.

Also, there's high probability that Merkel will be hung off of Brandenburger Tor.
>>
>>55797204
>impyling it's not just the eternal-anglo-hating German poster, catfishing and killing eternal anglos

If not, it's probably Antifa catfishing le evil nazis and carrying the fight outside Germany.
>>
>>55797605
You do the removal, I'll cook gladly for you.
>>
>>55797477
What kind of stupid fucking argument is this?

>Stop taking in refugees
>ITS NOT JUST REFUGEES ITS DOMESTIC MUSLIM CITIZENS AS WELL
>Remove all kebab then.

What is wrong with leftists? Do they think out their arguments?
>>
>>55795024
BOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOO
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-ceoxHc4U
>>
>>55797302
> nazi slut
Something wrong with nazis?
>>
File: 1325102592319.jpg (220 KB, 740x590) Image search: [Google]
1325102592319.jpg
220 KB, 740x590
>>55792223
Dude, why didn't you called her out, on her stupidity about the mudslims moving in at her apartments? Every time my mother going to do something stupid, i talk her out of it or redpill her on her decisions.... You know what let her do it and she will see for herself how awful this people are after they completely ruin her house.
>>
>>55797859
Like seriously. He got boo'd because people don't like him in general.

He pulled the war dance shit.

Literally every time he got the ball, both the opposing fans and the home fans filled the stadiums with booing. This went on for about 3 months until his mum contacted the CEO of the AFL and a press release had to be made to stop fans. He then took an extended holiday.
>>
File: Capture.png (90 KB, 1219x576) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
90 KB, 1219x576
>>55797762
>>
>>55787554
Why would she be shitting her pants about a completely predictable event? Do you think she was also surprised that the sun rose this morning? She wanted this.
>>
>>55798111
I never understood this, after every attack people talk about the pooor muslims that will suffer violently in retaliation, when in reality all that happens is the EDL have a march and sing for a few hours and then fuck off to a pub
>>
Hahahaha hahaha (jewish laugh intensifies), are you enjoying your cultural enrichment? No? To late.
Europe will be destroyed in a few years acording to the plano.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.