[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>China's government has repeatedly blamed attacks in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: QQ截图20151115101543.png (229 KB, 1021x441) Image search: [Google]
QQ截图20151115101543.png
229 KB, 1021x441
>China's government has repeatedly blamed attacks in the far western region of Xinjiang, home to the mostly Muslim Uighur people, and other parts of the country on Islamist militants.

>Dilxat Raxit, spokesman for the main Xinjiang exiled group the World Uyghur Congress, said in a statement, said China was using the shootings in Paris to whip up anti-Uighur feeling in China.

>"Opening fire on and killing Uighurs who are resisting China's systematically repressive policies and then calling them terrorists is a special political necessity for China," he said.

>Hundreds have died in violence in Xinjiang. The government blames the unrest on Islamist militants and separatists who want to establish an independent state called East Turkestan for Uighurs, who speak a Turkic language.

>Rights groups and many foreign experts though doubt that there exists the cohesive militant Islamist group in Xinjiang that the government claims, and say the violence stems from popular anger at Chinese controls on religion and culture.

So...even after Paris attacks, the West still find ways to blame Islamic terrors on "not treating muzzies fairly enoungh"? How many of you on /pol/ share this view as well? If not, what do you think of the ideas this article represents?
>>
Based China. I'd love to be anti-kebab volunteer vanguard.

Hell, I'd even work for free.
>>
>>55787496
Thank you. You'd be surprised by how much the sentiment on the Chinese version of twitter, weibo, looks like /pol/. Stay strong Americanbro, at least we'll definitely fight side by side on this one
>>
bumping
>>
come on, guys, I'd like to hear more opinions from you
>>
Worshippers of Allah, different ethnics, forever ugly
>>
It took them less than 24 hours to come up with the newest libfag argument

Now, all over facebook what you see is

>Fuck france, you never say anything when a bomb goes off in Baghdad, a German with a flu suffers more than a leper Indian

IF FUCKING BOMBS WERE GOING OFF IN PARIS EVERY DAY WE'D BE IGNORING THAT TOO JESUS CHRIST
>>
File: Uighur_2777056b.jpg (83 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Uighur_2777056b.jpg
83 KB, 620x387
>>55787955
>>
Even though China is a common enemy, Chinese also hate muslims like how Russia did not want Nazi germany to occupy all of Europe too
>>
>>55787972
Not a single one is attractive.
>>
>>55787958
Thank you for your kind words. The hatred towards libtards is shared by many Chinese as well. I'm start to thinking about post some of them here
>>
I'm not a fan of China and I would love to see it burn and be balkanised but this is the one thing in which I support them.
>>
File: china-terrorist-attack-2b.jpg (123 KB, 627x420) Image search: [Google]
china-terrorist-attack-2b.jpg
123 KB, 627x420
Religion of Peace at work, Uyghur style
>>
>>55787427
I don't necessarily agree with all the policies of the Chinese government but I certainly support their way of dealing with Islam.
>>
File: old uyghur men.jpg (91 KB, 400x245) Image search: [Google]
old uyghur men.jpg
91 KB, 400x245
>>55788054
...I personally don't think our actions in South China Sea is justified.

>>55788075
Indeed, and look at their males
>>
>>55788081
...That's good enough :P

>>55788262
I agree with you completely Swedenbro, and your attitude is all we need in the upcoming race war
>>
>>55788367
In Sweden the attitude is badly needed, particularly on government levels.
Among the people it's growing rather rapidly.
>>
>>55787427

I hope the Chinese wipe out those fuckers.
>>
>>55788458
In China our government has somewhat a pacifist attitude as well, I think because they used to be commies and don't understand how vile religion can be--all traditional religions in China are tamed already, one way or another.

Then there's 20 million of them in China, it's understandable those commies-by-name-only don't what them all of a sudden go ALLAHU AKBAR!!! KABOOM!!!
>>
>>55788545
ty aussiebro, hope you get rid of those bastards as well
>>
What could possibly go wrong if we leave these harmless muzzies in peace?
>>
>yfw the entire world converges onto the middle east, wipes it out of existence, and divvies up the land/oil among the participants

Times like these make me wonder if this last decade hasn't ultimately been for the greater good.
>>
>>55789178
It's going to be a sight to behold. And also a very viable solution to this terrorism problem we are facing now.
>>
>>55789178
Fucking when though??
>>
>>55789444
Given the high level of kekoldry ours leaders share, I'm afraid we are still several 9/11s away. Soon you are going to have Trump as POTUS though, so things won't be bad for you for long.
>>
Will the chinese remove kebab for us?
>>
>>55789757
I'm fairly confident that NATO can manage Europe. But the opinion among general Chinese population is definitely on your side. And if need be, we can always use a little internationalism...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
>>
>>55789944
Awww crap, never posted links before, how do you do it properly? :(
>>
File: QQ截图20151115112155.png (208 KB, 659x465) Image search: [Google]
QQ截图20151115112155.png
208 KB, 659x465
>>55789757
Fuck links. It's supposed to direct you to this beautiful video
>>
If the Uighur are the ethnic majority in that area then they should be allowed to have a separate state.
>>
Leaving for lunch now. Ty for your responses guys. Feels good to know that we can indeed hang libtards and gas muzzies together.
>>
>>55790243
I generally support the idea of nation state. But in 1750 there's only a quarter of a million of them. Then after 250 years of "Chinese genocide", there's 10 million of them now. Do you see the similarity between this and what is happening in the West?
>>
>>55790367
楼主,你是中国人吗?
>>
File: 1445599311773.jpg (62 KB, 620x960) Image search: [Google]
1445599311773.jpg
62 KB, 620x960
>>55790015
you ...[link] you need only the link than it works
.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
>>
File: readImage.jpg (37 KB, 335x250) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
37 KB, 335x250
>>55790888
>>
>>55790828
哈哈,你好你好,没太指望在这里见到中国人
>>
>>55790888
You mean links should have their own line like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
>>
They used to be a cool bunch but after years of hardcore opression they got radicalized.

>>55790367
What about Kurds?

I generally support the idea of nation state. But in 1900 there's only a million of them. Then after 115 years of "Turkish genocide", there's 15 million of them now. Do you see the similarity between this and what is happening in the West?
>>
>>55790938
Haha, ty m8
>>
File: 1446949140192.jpg (21 KB, 249x233) Image search: [Google]
1446949140192.jpg
21 KB, 249x233
>>55790939
我不是中国人,只是中国长期定居的老外哈!
>>
>>55787427

Xinjiang is a different situation, I know a chinaman, a HAN chinanaman from china, and even he thinks it's completely fucked. China is not like the west, it's a very racist place and the uighurs are oppressed.
>>
If the US is going to sink I'd love to ex-pat to China.
They don't take no guff, they get rough and fuck up rowdy Muslims.
>>
>>55789668
You now realize cultural marxism doesn't exist to kill whites, it's to keep the west out of the middle east so Russia and China can get the largest share.
>>
>>55791131
Nah, you're a cunt, mate. I'm in China right now IRL. I went out the other day to dinner with a bunch of people from China's different ethnicities, tand we had two friends straight out of Xinjiang, one of Kazakh and one of Uighur ethnic backgrounds. We all got along just fine and no one complained of oppression. We ate at a halal restaurant too right here in Beijing, fancy, expensive place. Your concept of China is fabricated by the alphabet soup networks and not by the reality of it.
>>
>>55790939
中国人在荷兰在干嘛呢?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEAX5tDBUuU

PLA operations against Uighurs. Note muslims in china come in two flavours; uighurs and hui peoples. Hui are very much culturally sinicized, to the extent that they regard confucius as one of the prophets of islam. Uighurs are basically turkics who should have been genocided when the Tang Dynasty conquered western china over 1000+ years ago. Instead the Dynasty treated them as equals, invited them to immigrate throughout the empire.

Later on they raised a rebellion against the Emperor and destroy the dynasty. So yeah.
>>
>>55791068
Fair enough. I guess for me the real line that defines whether an ethnic group should be allowed independence is if they are muzzies. I don't have any interest in the right of soon-to-be soaps.

My first cultural enrichment experience in Europe happened in Belgium, that's after I've already lived in the Netherlands for quite some time. You of all ppl should know. Are you going to allow independence if Morroccans demand it?
>>
>>55791303
I don't think Uyghurs ever brought down a dynasty. Mongols and Manchus did but no the Uyghurs. I had dinner with a big group of friends here in Beijing the other with two decent people from Xinjiang.
>>
>>55791131
>uighurs are oppressed

>additional scores in national college exam
>not subjected to one-child policy
>crimes perpetrated by minorities are punished less
>>
>>55791415
Morrocans wont go for independence here because they are not opressed, and they are not native to the land here.
>>
>>55791285
上学。没想到在欧洲呆了几年从左派变成极右了:P。您的汉语写作达到母语水平啊,好厉害。I wish I could say the same about my English & Dutch :(
>>
>>55791303
When Tang conquered them they were still Buddists I think, how things have changed since :(
>>
>>55791574
你过奖了!Good luck in the Netherlands! 你很幸运, 你大概知道中国人很少有出国留学的机会,学习加油吧!
>>
>>55791791
嗯。感谢您的鼓励 :)
>>
>>55789944
go back to china chink. netherlands for turks.
>>
>>55791567
Uighurs are only native to a small fraction of what is Xinjiang today. Fucking commies copied that disastrous Soviet style Autonomos Region BS, now with their astonishing numbers they make themselves to be the natives of that entire land.

I don't have the the specifics on the birth rate of muzzie population in Belgium, but if it's like everywhere else, a few decades later your country will be theirs.
>>
>>55791888
ty for proving my point :). We only have 500 nuclear missles (or is it the total number of our nukes?), but I'm sure we can spare a few for your population control :)
>>
>>55791888
Go back to central asia, mongol. Anatolia is for greeks, armenians and kurds.
>>
really need to go now, again, ty for your responses :)
>>
>>55792215
hear hear
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.