[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islamic violent verses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 17
File: 1447536329521.jpg (37 KB, 539x592) Image search: [Google]
1447536329521.jpg
37 KB, 539x592
Muslims are always the first to shout: this is not real islam, find me one violent verse etc etc

And when you give them one, they say it is taken out of context, that it only applies to war.

Are there any verses that prove them wrong?
>>
>>55787408
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran_and_violence
>>
>>55788406
Eh, The Bible says the same stuff about Judaism and Christianity.
>>
>>55788588
>The Bible says the same thing about Christianity

What?
>>
>>55788588
That's a lie though.
>>
>>55788588
And yet it's the same religion warped by mentality of people living in different regions and cultures.
>>
>>55787408

>Fight in the name of your religion with those who fight against you

>And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.

>But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

>Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal so that you can strike terror into the enemies of Allah and of the believers and others beside them who may be unknown to you, though Allah knows them. And remember whatever you spend for the cause of Allah shall be repaid to you. You shall not be wronged.

>Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority

>I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

There is heaps more, but remember - Islam is the religion of peace.
>>
>>55788588
It doesn't matter if people aren't following it.

Though I really don't understand why the Vatican doesn't just make an amendment to the bible, it's not like their isn't precedent
>>
>>55789901

No proper catholic follows the bible literally, meanwhile youve got a massive population/percentage of muslims believing this bullshit.
>>
We've already refuted that verse. In its entirety it only applies to Jews and the next verse says to crucify enemies
>>
File: 1019.jpg (21 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1019.jpg
21 KB, 400x399
>>55787408
>find me that and I´ll admit all muslims are terrorists

How about, instead of trying to convince me that I´m wrong about Islam, you convince start trying to convince ISIL supporters that they´re wrong? Why does it matter if I believe Islam is a religion of peace when I´m not the one carrying out violence in it´s name? Who do you think could use that lesson more, them or me?

Many Muslims have tried to do this, and good on them, but the main message I see in Western media from Muslims doesn´t address these people at all. What happens when they come over to our country and fail to integrate? Even if we all believe Islam is a peaceful religion, they still won´t.
>>
>>55789378
http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm
>>
>>55793078
http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible3.htm

"And he brought out the people that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with harrows of iron, and with axes..." (I Chronicles 20:3)
Comment

Chapters 17-19 (17-18-19) tells us that David killed 22,000 Syrians and that Abishai killed 18,000 Edomites. No one expresses shame at such slaughters.

Here in 20:3, we have David, counted as a great leader of the Israelites, slaughtering captives after the cessation of hostilities.

"And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel. And the LORD said unto Moses, 'Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.'" (Numbers 25:3-4)
>>
>>55793233

>Old Testament

Jew pls go
>>
"And Gideon said, Therefore when the Lord hath delivered Zebah and Zalmunna into mine hand, then I will tear your flesh with the thorns of the wilderness and with briers" (Judges 8:7)

"Now Zebah and Zalmunna were Karkor, and their hosts with them, about fifteen thousand men, all that were left of all the hosts of the children of the east: for there fell an hundred and twenty thousand men that drew sword." (Judges 8:10)
Comment

The Gideon Society places Bibles into motels and hotels across America. One would assume Gideon lived as a person of exemplary character and great worth to have a worldwide society named after him. Below describes some of Gideon's accomplishments:

Gideon slaughtered thousands in battle by plotting with the "Lord" to use Treachery.
Gideon murdered thousands more for worshipping "false Gods."
Gideon tortured and killed still more for daring to taunt him.
Gideon plundered the bodies of his victims (to fashion a jeweled priestly vestment).
Gideon fathered an offspring who killed 69 of his stepbrothers.
>>
>>55793233

All you pig fucking muslim cunts that always compared the shit bible or shit torah or whatever the fuck is that most religions have grown the fuck up and joined the civilized world in general.

Islam pig fucking is still 1000 years in the past.

And you still take everything literally.

Islam is the cancer of the modern world bc its leaders that control it, refuse to join the modern civilized world. That does not mean giving it up. But it means not chimping out and killing people over cartoons for some instance.

In the west, anybody has a right to say Fuck jesus, or whatever. Nobody will want to decapitate like saying Fuck Mohamed.

And the west literally goes out of its way to respect Islam. While you pig fuckers take that respect, and spit on the west face, and want to destroy it. The west literally gives chances for a better life to any pig fucker. And they only want to change the west to suit the shit pig fucking country they came from to escape to a better life.

So fuck islam.
>>
>>55787408
the koran is written like a cheat sheet. One line says "don't harm non combatants because it's bad and you get your 72 afterlife grapes" but then follows up with "everyone who doesn't believe what you do is a combatant in disguise. rip and tear" . So you can do whatever you like and just quote the convenient passages.
>>
"Either three years' famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; or else three days the sword of the LORD, even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the LORD destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel..." (I Chronicles 21:12)

"So the LORD sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men." (I Chronicles 21:14)
Comment

David made an offense against God in taking a census of the people, so God gave David a choice. Oddly enough, David ignores God and never actually gets around to making a choice; so the Lord makes the decision for him and sends pestilence upon Israel.

It appears unclear as to why David committed a crime, but why shouldn't God have punished individual offenders instead of killing an army of innocent bystanders? Atrocities such as this appear outrageous enough when perpetrated by Attila the Hun, Hitler or Pol Pot, but when it comes from a, supposedly, loving God, it should make one wonder if this represents a Devil instead of a God.

"And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots..." (II Chronicles 14:9)

So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa, and before Judah; and the Ethiopians fled. (II Chronicles 14:12)
Comment

the Lord God slaughtered over a million blacks.
>>
>>55787408
Muslims don't seem to know Islam very well.

Islam = dualistic. The good does not contradict the bad. Especially when the early peaceful scripture (mecca quaran) was before the evil scripture (medina quaran).

Tell them to educate themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9sYgqRtZGg
>>
I'd been saying for years now that one day terrorists would become militaries and bring it to our streets. But noone listened.

Suddenly games like Modern Warefare 3 and Wolfenstein the new order suddenly became very predictive like warnings.
>>
>>55793619
>the Lord God slaughtered over a million blacks.

BASED GOD
A
S
E
D

G
O
D
>>
>>55793589
THIS. Us Westerners find it hard to understand that two opposing beliefs can be held, this is NOT the case within Islam - they are BOTH true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9sYgqRtZGg
>>
>>55793638
Achmed Achmed Achmed Achmed Achmed Achmed Achmed Achmed Achmed Achmed Achmed Achmed Achmed Achmed Achmed
ACHMED
>>
>>55793475

Gideon was known as the "Sword of the Lord" so no he wasn't a man of peace. The OT was written in times of war too, when the Israelites were fighting for their very existence. Some find the stories horrifying, others inspiring. It all depends on perspective I suppose.

The Word is the Sword of the Righteous, as stated in Ephesians, so that's probably where the Gideon Society get their name from.
>>
>>55787408
Has ever a muslim from Indonesia or Malasya done a terrorist attack?I dont think so.This has nothing to do with islams, its arabs who are retarded and they just happen to be muslim.
>>
>>55788588
But what Jesus taught takes precedent over the old testament. Christians have ground to stand on if they were to claim that their religion is peaceful as a result, Muslims don't.
>>
File: CT0UfwOXIAAFa0y.jpg (174 KB, 985x714) Image search: [Google]
CT0UfwOXIAAFa0y.jpg
174 KB, 985x714
>>55787408
>>
>>55793812
hahahaha are you kidding? Dude just give up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Indonesia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Malaysia

>Azahari Husin and Noordin Mohammed Top are terrorists from Malaysia responsible and as key persons in bombing incidents in Indonesia.[9]
>>
>>55793812
bali....
>>
>>55793874
thats about war dumbass.
It was a speech right before a battle.
>>
File: 1447586656147.png (496 KB, 458x514) Image search: [Google]
1447586656147.png
496 KB, 458x514
>>
>>55793935
you sound like an SJW, faggot. it's about cutting off the heads of all who disbelieve in islam
>>
>>55788588
Yeah but we have separation of religion and state.

The reason we got that separation with all the freedoms that comes with a 1st world civilisation is we can criticise religions.

They are trying to outlaw the criticism of islam
>>
>>55793589
It's the same with the talmud. Three quarters of it is strict rules, the other quarter is sly ways to get around those rules. It trains jews to be weasels.
>>
>>55793886

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

This list is way bigger than those you posted.
>>
>>55794087
Actually my fellow Islander, we don't have separation of church and state and we're still civilised.

Queen is head of C of E, which is technically state religion! Look it up. France and Germany on the other hand have this separation, but not us.
>>
>>55794217
We all know what happens in our own country, what's your point? You made a previous point that was wrong.
>>
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm

this website is pretty good
>>
"And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter." (I Samuel 6:19)

"And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God..." (Deuteronomy 13: 5)

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;" (Deuteronomy 13: 6)

"Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:8-9)

"Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword." (Deuteronomy 13:15)
>>
>>55787408
notice they always use the Quran when it suits them.
I can argue that the Quran is mistranslated, however use the Hadiths against them, if he is a Hadithist (Sunni, Shia, etc) and not a Quranist (Quran alone Muslim) he will have to accept the Hadiths are full of evil.
>>
File: 4chan-rip-pepe.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
4chan-rip-pepe.png
30 KB, 700x800
>>55794337

All you pig fucking muslim cunts that always compared the shit bible or shit torah or whatever the fuck is that most religions have grown the fuck up and joined the civilized world in general.

Islam pig fucking is still 1000 years in the past.

And you still take everything literally.

Islam is the cancer of the modern world bc its leaders that control it, refuse to join the modern civilized world. That does not mean giving it up. But it means not chimping out and killing people over cartoons for some instance.

In the west, anybody has a right to say Fuck jesus, or whatever. Nobody will want to decapitate like saying Fuck Mohamed.

And the west literally goes out of its way to respect Islam. While you pig fuckers take that respect, and spit on the west face, and want to destroy it. The west literally gives chances for a better life to any pig fucker. And they only want to change the west to suit the shit pig fucking country they came from to escape to a better life.

So fuck islam again. And fuck you for not understand this. Islamic brain pig fucker.
>>
>>55794290
Every country has terrorist incidents.
That does not mean a certain religion is a terrorist religion.

Nobody is calling christian terrorists, although objectively,most violence has been done by christians throughout history.
who went all over Europe and Africa and killed all people with another religion? Christians! Who put Africans into slavery and forced all blacks to accept the Christian religion? And don't forget about the Christians who went to America and almost killed every native population in Latin- and North America? Who bombed vietnam?Christians.Who bombed Korea?christians.Who started both world wars?Christians.
I could go on and on, but in a world where violence is a law, those with biggest guns are always right, and those are christians.So you must be right.
>>
File: 55787308.jpg (109 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
55787308.jpg
109 KB, 960x720
Someone posted this one earlier. People were claiming 32 promoted peace but its immediately followed by 33 which clearly doesn't
>>
>>55793353
I love how xtians try to denounce the old testament like it's just jewish babble. Riddle me this, then: Why do you keep it in your magical book? Most religions amount to elaborate book clubs that celebrate a book they get spoon-fed.
>>
>>55794060
The expression "darb al riqab" is
traditionally translated as "smite their necks." We
preferred to translate it as "strike the control center."
The Quran uses the word "unuq" for neck (17:13,29;
8:12; 34:33; 38:33; 13:5; 26:4; 36:8; 40:71). The root
RaQaBa means observe, guard, control, respect, wait
for, tie by the neck, warn, fear. "Riqab" means slave,
prisoner of war, since they are controlled or guarded.
Even if one of the meanings of the word riqab were
neck, we would still reject the traditional translation,
for the obvious reason: The verse continues by
instructing muslims regarding the capture of the
enemies and the treatment of prisoners of war. If they
were supposed to be beheaded, there would not be a
need for an instruction regarding captives, which is a
very humanitarian instruction. Unfortunately, the
Sunni and Shiite terrorists have used the traditional
mistranslation, and abused it further by beheading
hostages in their fight against their counterpart
terrorists, Crusaders and their allied coalition, who
torture and kill innocent people in even bigger
numbers, yet in a baptized fashion that is somehow
depicted as non-barbaric by their culture and media.
The Quran gives two options regarding the hostages
or prisoners of war before the war ends: (1) set them
free; or (2) release them to get a fee for their
unjustified aggression. Considering the context of the
verse and emphasis on capturing the enemy, we could
have translated the segment under discussion as, "aim
to take captives."
The Old Testament contains many scenes of
beheadings and grotesque massacres. For instance,
see: 2 Samuel 4:7-12; 2 Kings 10:7, and 2 Chronicles 25:12.
>>
>>55794534
Ah you're changing the subject. You said there were no Malay or Indo terrorists, you were wrong.

You also have it backwards: I don't judge Islam by the actions of Muslims, I judge it by what the Sunnah, Quaran and Hadiths say, and the later scriptures are evil and violent, only the early ones were peaceful. Muslims are supposed to live just as muhammad did, which is a horrible role model. Case closed.
>>
Taqiyya is the only thing you need to know about. Taqiyya is the quality of Islam which causes it to be ultimately untrustworthy.
>>
>be catholic
>nobody can accuse me of heinous acts according to my sacred book because tldr lol

Feels good, man.
>>
The more important question is did the attackers have a reason to believe the those people weren't innocents.
>>
>>55794742
Did they care?
>>
>>55794546
5:32 It is because of this that We have
decreed for the Children of Israel,
"Anyone who kills a person who has not
committed murder, or who has not
committed mischief in the land; then it is
as if he has killed all the people!
Whoever spares a life, then it is as if he
has given life to all the people." Our
messengers had come to them with
clarification, but many of them are, after
this, still transgressing on the earth.
Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword
5:33 The recompense of those who fight God
and His messenger and seek to corrupt
the land, is that they will be killed or
crucified or that their hands and feet be
cut off on alternate sides or that they be
banished from the land. That is a
disgrace for them in this world. In the
Hereafter, they will have a great
retribution;
>>
>>55794591
We keep it because it shows what a dick god is, and exactly what Jesus sacrificed himself to save us from. Jesus overthrew the old law. Jesus' law was instead love and forgiveness.

Whereas the koran preaches killing nonbelievers.
>>
>>55794534

>objectively,most violence has been done by christians throughout history
False
>who went all over Europe and Africa and killed all people with another religion?
Islam
>Who put Africans into slavery and forced all blacks to accept the Christian religion?
Other blacks
>Who bombed Korea?
Korea
>Who started both world wars?
Jews and chinks

>My western-centric view of the world means i can only see western wars and thus they are the only wars so we are bad.

You have a small world view and disregard foreign history, then you say I am the white supremacist. or nazi or whatever.

Topkek, pleb.

As a note, Islam is responsible for all the fucking terrorism these days, get real.
>>
>>55794591
>Why do you keep it in your magical book?

Because the Old Testament, while superseded by the Word made flesh, is still the inspired Word of God. It represents thousands of years of history by God's Chosen People. While we don't share the same religion as they do, we share the same Covenant. So the stories are important.

It's also important because Jesus was a Rabbi and to truly understand what he's saying you have to read it inter-textually.
>>
>>55794765
just to clarify

The Arabic word we translated as "cut,"
occurs 36 times with all its derivatives. Nineteen of
these are read in triliteral form QaTaA, and with the
exceptions of 5:38 and 13:4, in all occurrences mean
the non-physical or metaphorical action of "cutting
off relationship" or "ending" (2:27; 3:127; 6:45; 7:72;
8:7; 9:121; 10:27; 11:81; 15:65; 15:66; 13:25; 22:15;
27:32; 29:29; 56:33; 59:5; 69:46). In 13:4, the noun
form is used to describe "pieces," and its usage in
69:46 is understood by some scholars to be physical
too. The derivatives that are read in the QaTTaa form
occur 17 times. This form, which expresses intensity
or frequency of the action, is used both to mean
physical cutting off (5:33; 7:124; 20:71; 26:49;
13:31) and metaphorical cutting off (2:166; 6:94;
7:160; 7:167; 9:110; 47:15; 47:22; 21:93; 22:19;
23:53) as well as physically cutting or marking
something (12:31; 12:50).
Verse 12:31 mentions women gathered for a party
cutting their fingers with knives, for they were awed
by the physical attraction of Joseph. Obviously, those
women did not cut off their fingers. Thus, it is
possible to understand the punishment for thieves in
three alternative ways, (1) cutting off their hands, or
(2) cutting or marking their hands, or (3) cutting their
means to steal, or cutting their hands from
committing the crime. It is up to the society to choose
one of these meanings or a combination of them
depending on the severity of the crime (See 7:52).
>>
>>55793812
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Defenders_Front

Active local group.
>>
>>55794716
There is lots of bullshit written in both Quran and Bible.That does not mean terrorism was caused by a religion.There are bunch of atheist terroists too.Like the Chris Mercer guy. That means atheism also causes terrorism right?
Terroism is caused by twisted individuals, not religions.
>>
>>55787408
>see pic
http://quran.com/2/256
>see link
What the hell OP who made that shit up?
>>
>>55794883
Ok sure buddy just dont bomb me pls.
>>
Where does it say Muslims can rape uncovered women?
>>
>>55795136
You keep making points that are flawed mate, I know it's hard for you to believe because (I take it) you're Muslim but what I say is true.

Let's take your current point:

>There is lots of bullshit written in both Quran and Bible.That does not mean terrorism was caused by a religion.There are bunch of atheist terroists too.Like the Chris Mercer guy. That means atheism also causes terrorism right?

Islam DOES preach terrorism in many areas of scripture, there is no denying this, just as it also has peaceful parts.

Why is this different to atheists and christians being terrorists? Because christ never said to do evil things, muhammed did.

Atheists don't have a religion or a person to outline their actions.

So unfortunately for you what you've done is compare things that aren't comparable. Islam promotes terrorism in certain areas, whereas christians and atheists don't have any scripture that does.

I don't see why you defend Islam, just be your own person, you don't need a bronze age book to tell you who to be friend.
>>
>>55787408
Filthy fucking liar detected.

YUSUFALI: Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
PICKTHAL: There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.
SHAKIR: There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing.
>>
>>55789812
>with those who fight against you
Nigga can you read?
>>
>>55793860
This, the old testament is most history than guidance.
>>
>>55795136
You have a very liberal definition of terrorism.
>>
File: 1446089643514.jpg (305 KB, 1200x956) Image search: [Google]
1446089643514.jpg
305 KB, 1200x956
>>55794255
>tfw europoors being influenced by american ideals
>>
>>55787408
Does it fucking matter what it says on the quran?
Mudshits clearly don't follow those so called rules.
>>
The quran must be the most complicated book ever

>people means muslims
>non-believer means Jew
>6 year old girl means MILF
>>
>>55795227
>>55795396
Lol this
>>
>>55793812
http://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?region=5
>SE Asia
>9313 incidents
>number of countries 11

>Western Europe
>15709 incidents
>number of countries 28
>>
>>55794255
Technically speaking the queen is no longer in charge of our sovereignty and we are citizens of the EU.

And if you look at the death of the COE we can see the REALITY of our system is indeed secular.

As far as being civilised goes just look to northern island to see how successful that has been on your island
>>
>>55793233
Christianity =/= old testament
>>
If the quran doesn't preach terror, why is it then so god damn easy for so god damn many to take it so god damn violently?
>>
>>55795452
You mean Germany and France? Well Germany is younger than the US so that's no real surprise and France had a revolution to end church within the state, so I wouldn't say that was a US ideal.

Also, US doesn't even have a separation of church and state, the 1st amendment doesn't mean the church can't influence government, it means government can't influence religion. Do you even know your own history mate?
>>
>>55795422
That could be used to justify any attack against westerners. It's worrying that people are obsessing about the content of that book but not about hownit can be interpreted in the context of modern politics.
>>
>>55795452
>europoors being influenced by american ideals
Hahaha... No.
America was influenced by French revolutionary ideals, as were it's founding fathers.
>>
>>55795547
Civilised in respect to theocratic nations, that's what my point was. I system is secular but that doesn't mean we have a separation like the rest of Europe
>>
>>55795587
Exactly. How can so many people misinterpret something the same way for so long? It's almost like they're not misinterpreting it at all or something.
>>
>>55795587
>>55795796
The answer is the Hadiths.
>>
>>55795860
Which still push for war with non-muslims.

Stop with the taqqiya, Mohamed, we've all seen your tricks before.
>>
>>55795860
>the Hadiths.

An evil race of religious alien separatists who poisoned the minds of simple sand people in to waging war against their betters?
>>
>>55787408
Uh

"The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."
>>
>>55795860
Understandingof the Quran is dependent on the Hadiths. You can't honestly have one without the other.
>>
>>55793860
So, Charlemagne wasn't a Christian? Tell that to the Saxons.
>>
>>55795383
OK even if Islam does promote terrorisam(which is debatable) does that mean that Islam is the only and root cause of terrorism?Because sure as hell it seems like it because everybody talks about Islam all the time.

Im just saying its very hypocritical, because there is lots of violence done by christians and even atheists but nobody gives a fuck, because as I said, those with most weapons are always right.
And muslims must be evil because they have all that oil right?
>>
>>55796138
Its funny. Bosnian muslims are basically white, but thanks to being muslim, they're honorary shitskins.
>>
>>55796138
It's a matter of scale. There have been lots of terrorist attacks by communists, atheists, christians throughout the years but they don't even compare to the amount committed by muslims.

For example would a news station focus on a story where a man killed his wife or a story where 500 people were killed after someone set off a bomb at a hotel?
>>
>>55787408

Islam just got a high rate of aggresiveness in a larger than normal part of the people. Call it ultra-conservatism. They don't see what's wrong with using violence to get the point across. This is perfectly rational given the fact they are behind in consious thinking by several hundred years compared to the educated west.
>>
>>55796138
>does that mean that Islam is the only and root cause of terrorism?

No of course not. OKC bombing is one example of "right wing" terrorism, you have the IRA and UDF in Ireland and there are countless Communist terrorist events in history (red brigades and all that)

But the point is that Islam encourages terrorism because it allows people to conveniently justify with certain hadiths. It's like Islam wants to make life hard for itself. You see, because Islam hasn't be revised for 1400 years it has so many aspects that aren't acceptable anymore and instead of revising the religion many Muslims get all upset and (ironically) threaten people to show how peaceful they are.
>>
>>55793233
>People, to this fucking day, don't understand the difference between the Old and New Testament
Mind-boggling.
>>
>>55795796
>>55795587

Its not so many, you have been just brainwashed by media into thinking that.
Islam is pretty retarded, but not as retarded as you have been thought by society.
>>
>>55796040
"These are God's revelations that We recite to you truthfully. In which hadith other than God and His revelations do they believe?" 45:6

"Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed?" 6:114

" ..... This (Quran) is not fabrticated hadith, but an authentication of what is with you, a detailed account of all things and guidance and mercy for people whop believe." 12:111

“ ….. We did not leave anything out of the book; then to their Lord they will be summoned.” 6:38

“….. We have brought the Book down to you providing explanations for all things plus guidance and mercy and giving news to the submitters.” 16:89

"A book that has been brought down to you, so let there be no constraint in your chest because of it, and so that you may warn with it, it is a reminder for the believers.

You shall all follow what has been brought down to you from your Lord and do not follow any allies besides Him. Rarely do you remember." 7:2-3

"Among the people, there is one who trades in baseless hadith to mislead from the path of God without knowledge and he does it as a mockery. For these is a humiliating punishment.” 31:6

“And when Our revelations are recited to him, he turns away in arrogance as if he never heard them and as if there is deafness in his ears. Give him news of a painful punishment." 31:7

"Or do you have some book in which you are studying?" 68:37

"So in which Hadith, other than this, do they believe" 77:50

"Such was the sunna of God for those who have passed on before. You will find that there is no substitute for the sunna of God." 33:62

"Say, "I am not different from other messengers. I have no idea what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is revealed to me. I am no more than a clear warner." 46:9 (also in 10:15).

etc etc
>>
>>55796077
This no true Scotsman has really gotten out of hand. O doubt the Caliohs were defending themselves from Spain to Pakistan, yet not one would doubt the sincerity of their faith. People have to understand they can share a religion with people that aren't exactly nice.
>>
>>55796077
>All these dumb mudslime apologists bringing up acts from Christians 1k+ years ago and thinking that means that the religion, which has long since moved on from performing or even condoning such acts, is as incompatible with modern society as the one religion that is still wreaking havoc and violence and death to anywhere its brood infests is.

ISHYGDABT
>>
>>55787408
Koran.2;57-61
Koran.2;217/4;89 Bukhari.9;84-57
Koran.2;1
Koran.3;85
Koran.2;216
Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).
Koran.5;51
Koran.4;101
Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).
Koran.98;6
>>
>>55796534
>ISHYGDABT
???
>>
Quran (2:191-193) - "Kíll them wherever you find them, Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than kílling...
Quran (3:151) - "Soon we shall cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers"
Quran (4:95) says Muslims who "fight and strive in the case of allah" are superior to peaceful muslims according to Allah.
Quran (8:39) - "Fight with them until there is no more fitna (disbelief) and until the only religion for Allah"
Quran (8:67) - "A Prophet should not have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter"
Quran (8:67) - "A Prophet should have no prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."
Quran (9:5) - "When sacred months passed, slay the idolaters everywhere, take them captive and besiege them..."
Quran (9:5) - "When sacred months passed, slay the idolaters everywhere, take them captive and besiege them..."
Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them"
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who do not believe in Allah"
Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers be unyielding to them"
Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town... We destroy it with utter destruction."
Quran (61:9): "Mohammed was sent to guide Islam victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist. Fight them."
Muslim (19:4321-4323) - Muhammad does not care about children being slaughtered because they where "among the disbelievers"
Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.
Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords"
Bukhari (8:387) - "Fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah"

https://youtu.be/jwFv23zsKhI
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/02/egyptian-tv-host-nobody-dares-admit-that-the-islamic-states-crimes-are-based-on-islamic-sources
>>
>>55796619
I seriously hope you guys don't actually believe this.
>>
>>55796619
>I seriously hope you guys don't actually believe this
Pretty sure
>>
>>55794808

> Jesus overthrew the old law.

"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Matthew 5:17-19

Know your shit better bro, Jesus said according to your fairytale book, that the olda law should be upheld.
>>
>>55796334
Islamic extremism is responsible for a huge number of isolated incidents like the paris attack.

But western terrorism is far more dangerous and far more violent.Bombing of libya by NATO was depicted as act of democracy.
Act of aggression disguised as peace.Ironically, that what muslim extremists also do.
>>
>>55796916
Hell yeah buddy. I say that if Libya was smart they'd ban citizens from NATO countries.
>>
>>55796855
I understand gommunism fucked you guys HARD, but there's no excuse for being this ignorant on how the understanding of the significance of the OT changed if you live in a European nation.
>>
File: muhammad peaceful.jpg (53 KB, 315x461) Image search: [Google]
muhammad peaceful.jpg
53 KB, 315x461
>>55787408
>>
>>55796855
>Still
>Fucking still
>Not understanding that line
Jesus made the old law obsolete. He doesn't abolish it. He supersedes it He doesn't come in and say "all that shit you did was wrong" He comes in and says "All that shit you were taught was leading to my arrival, now I'm here, so here's the shit you need to learn now". He fulfills the prophecy. Once something is fulfilled, it is done.
>>
>>55788588

If your a true christian you follow only the new testament.

Pretty non-violent for all I care
>>
>>55787408
"Find me a verse in the Quran which permits blowing up innocents."
I'll find you a dishonest tweet with an impossible condition involving time travelling technology.
I'll find you garbage logic about a group's propaganda being the only acceptable evidence for their actions.
>>
>>55787408
If I remember correctly, abrogation is practiced in Islam. Ayats are replaced by later Ayats.

>Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see harshness in you.

You could say it's allahs last word on non-muslims. Muhammad died a couple months later.
>>
that quran quote is probably fake as fuck
>>
>>55787408
find me a verse in the Bible which forbids Christians from launching nukes on all of the Arab world.
>>
>>55797662
It is. It's actually "Whoever hurts an innocent will not smell a whiff of paradise". Non-muslims are not innocent in Islam.
>>
>>55797108
I find it kind of distressing when people dismiss the old law like that, as it shows they have probably never even read it. Some of the most quoted moral teachings of Jesus are found in Leviticus (especially chapter 19) of all places.

>>55797806
Dt 24:16
>The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.
>>
>>55796675
>pasting ayats without context

You didn't paste the sentences before and after because it becomes blatantly clear it's self defense. :^)
>>
>>55797846
>Non-muslims are not innocent in Islam.
This, also that quote was explicitly directed at the Jews.
It's why all muslims get so butthurt when Israel bombs even one of them.
>>
>>55793638
God fucking damn it, this was such a good video until he turned out to be basically rallying for Christianity. I was about ready to save and share before that. I thought I had finally found an unbiased, fact based critique of Islam and then he starts with "muh Christendom"
>>
>>55798012
>scraping this hard for his "defence" maymay
>>
>>55793475
Yeah the jew testament is violent psychopathic garbage and I don't know why Protestants even devolved and degenerated into finding it of any value. Catholics ignore it save for the Psalms which they enjoy out of context. Always seems kinda odd that they quote what are essentially David's war victory songs at funerals but whatever.

Even Freemasonry (at least Scottish Rite) is full of jew testament dogma and anything resembling Jesus and the gospels is completely absent.

The jew testament is indeed a problem. The "god" of the jew testament is a violent psychopathic deity who admits that it is a jealous "god" and accepts child sacrifices (but has multiple personalities and complains about it later... Probably because Ba'al and Yahweh are combined into one). Not the same as the God of Christ. Speaking of Christ, all the shit that predicts Christ in the jew testament is pretty weak. It's been pointed out by many that Jesus quotes this "scripture" almost mockingly.

The Ten Commandments, which are praised by Protestant knuckle draggers, are so weak and laughable compared with say Greek law or even Hammurabi's law. It's quite pathetic.

The jew testament is of no value whatsoever. It is piss and filth that all Christians should tear from their bibles but has been made into canon by Judaizers and other Protestant retards. Those who think it is sacred and he word of God and what not need to be gassed and are just as bad as Islamic terrorists
>>
>>55798067
No, you are literally scraping verses without providing context. :^)
>>
>>55798012
Self could mean something very dpretty terrible given both the current political situation.
>>
>>55796383
The IRA is in the UK m8, not Ireland.
>>
>>55798664
I agree, but it's another topic.
>>
>>55798753
No it's the only relevant topic in this situation. Anything else is just a waste of time.
>>
>>55798750
He didn't say the Republic, dipshit. He said Ireland. The IRA are in Ireland.
>>
>>55798585
Hey it's YOUR religion on the defence here. Don't like it? Line up for ethnic cleansing next time.

Here's five separate translations of the first one. Feel free to provide as many yourself, for the others.

Sahih International: And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah (disbelief) is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- îaram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

Shakir: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

Muhammad Sarwar: Slay them wherever you may catch them and expel them from the place from which they expelled you. The sin of disbelief in God is greater than committing murder. Do not fight them in the vicinity of the Sacred Mosque in Mecca unless they start to fight. Then slay them for it is the recompense that the disbelievers deserve.

Mohsin Khan: And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

Arberry: And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them -- such is the recompense of unbelievers --
>>
>>55798913
I'm pretty sure he's taking the piss m8. He's reciting back the cookie cutter responses that muzzies use and adding the ":^)" to denote his lack of seriousness. He's mocking the muzzies.
>>
>>55793233

Infact jews and muslim are brothers of radicalism, christians had jesus, we had people like st. Augustine that said that gid is be elevated, not being submitted.
>>
>>55787408
The best part is the quote they use to show it's peaceful is out of context and the larger one is used as justification for violence against Jew (anuddah shoah) because "innocent" means muslim. That and the very next verse is violent as fuck.
>>
http://falseislam.org
>>
>>55798967
How to be sure, though? Plenty of muslims in Bosnia.
>>
>>55789812
Mohammed was a warlord and conqueror and the quran is nothing but warped Abrahamic beliefs to justify his conquest.
>>
File: clone girls.png (696 KB, 728x534) Image search: [Google]
clone girls.png
696 KB, 728x534
>>55787408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNseMjQkxvI
>>
>>55798913
>1:190 Sahih International Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

"those who fight you"
"but do not transgress... Allah does not like transgressors"

>1:191 Sahih International: And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah (disbelief) is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- îaram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

"expell them from wherever they expelled you"
"but if they fight you, kill them"

No we get completely different picture here, aren't we? Yet you conveniently plucked it out of context in your initial post

>>55796675
>Quran (2:191-193) - "Kíll them wherever you find them, Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than kílling...

:^)
>>
>>55798562
>The "god" of the jew testament is a violent psychopathic deity who admits that it is a jealous "god" and accepts child sacrifices (but has multiple personalities and complains about it later...

Child sacrifice is prohibited from the beginning, in Leviticus 18 and 20 right after the list of acceptable sacrifices is given and is not only punishable by death, but every community that would look away, instead of punishing those that would sacrifice their children was also to be punished; so I don't know where you are getting this from.
>>
>>55794591
Because it's fucking history.
Do you just throw away everything that happened yesterday, because "fuck it, it's old"?
>>
Proxy war in Mindanao island sustained by Malaysian and Indonesian mudslime terrorists senpai.
>>
>>55787408
>>55788588

The large marjority of the muslims in Europe adhere to the Arabic-islamic culture. Now the islam in itself is not more violent or extreme than christianity, but the arabic culture is in itself more dominant, agressive, violent than the european culture, and that's the real problem here, it isn't the islamic culture, it's the arabic culture, however sadly enough has the arabic culture been integrated into current islamic culture creating a arabic-islamic culture which most of the current muslims adhere to.

This culture mix is perfect for the creation of extremism which needs a religion (in which a agressive monotheïstic religion like christianity or islam is best) and is best formed in a collectivistic, "we-against-them", agressive culture like the arabic culture. The extremists, can supress the moderates pretty easily because they are more agressive due to their arabic culture and more numerous due to influences from their arabic culture. They force the moderates to allow them to exist, because the moderates cannot just leave their arabic-islamic culture as their love of their god is blocking them, but they also cannot seperate the arabic agressive culture from the islamic culture as they have become intertwined too much, thus they must adhere to it, and due to its collectivistic nature they must accept the extremists in their midst, and that's what the problem of arabic-islamic culture is.

The extemists form a perfect breeding ground for terrorists and are simply allowed to do that by the moderates, this is not to say that the moderates are equally guilty, but they don't stop it due to their collectivistic culture.
>>
>>55799433
What does it mean to transgress? I have a feeling Muslims weren't defending themselves everywhere they conquered.
>>
>>55795136
Every time I see this flag I can't help but think you work for Boskalis.
>>
>>55788588
>>55787408
>>55799714

Since we cannot seperate the moderates from the extremists, as both follow essentially the same culture and can convert to either, it's essential that refugees are stopped, as not only amongst them are extremist (and terrorists as has been stated by ISIS) but because these are arabic-islamic culturalists who can easily convert to extremists, therefore is the taking in of refugees a threat to western civilization.

We need not care whether the terrorists "win" or not because they already have, we allow them to destroy every piece of Western Civilization by these condemnable acts and by allowing them in. Western civilization was not built upon immigration or arabic-islamic culture which is in itself a threat to every European-christian culture and thus to Western civilization itself. Allowing arabic-islamic culturalists to live amongst us is our actual defeat as they can and will destroy us from the inside out, we need to tolerate islam, but need to throw out those that adhere to the arabic-islamic culture, the difference between those being sadly almost nothing as almost every muslim population has been influenced by this arabic-islamic culture which is a bane upon Western civilization and a cancer to our freedom.

We need to tolerate islamists who hail from islamic places untouched by the cancer that is the arabic culture, but we need to be firm and get those that adhere to a barbaric culture like the arabic-islamic culture out, not because they are muslims, but because their culture is a threat to our civilised nations.
>>
>>55796675
Let's expand on another one, shall we? :^)

>Quran (9:5) - "When sacred months passed, slay the idolaters everywhere, take them captive and besiege them..."

>And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

In order to understand the context we need to read from verse 1 of this surah. It says that there was a peace treaty between the Muslims and the Mushriks (pagans) of Makkah. This treaty was violated by the Mushriks of Makkah. A period of four months was given to the Pagans of Makkah to make amends. Otherwise war would be declared against them. The Qur'an not only says that a Pagan seeking asylum during the battle should be granted refuge, but also that he should be escorted to a secure place.

:^)
>>
>>55798855
>>55799726
You can do all kinds of mental gymnastics to rationalize your actions as self defense. It's a common issue.
>>
>>55789270

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_violence

All scriptures condone violence in some manner (except for a few eastern philosophies)
>>
>>55787408
do you retards just don't understand that isis or al qaida aren't muslims? they're wahabists!
>>
>>55800025
>(except for a few eastern philosophies)
The only major one that doesn't is Jainism.
>>
>>55800019
I certainly agree, and that is the problem people should be discussing rather than just throwing verses at each other. The fact that seemingly benign verses can be used to justify a great deal of violence is what's truly horrifying.
>>
>>55799433
>>55799767

I'm sorry, I just can't be bothered digging through the cesspit of pigshit that is the Koran to prove you wrong tonight. I'm just too tired.

I'm sure some other anon will eventually, or perhaps when Europe uncu.cks itself someone will continue to remove the mistake that is you from the living.

Goodnight.
>>
>>55793619
>David made an offense against God in taking a census of the people

Why did God get so mad at a census?
>>
>>55796383
The biggest problem with Islam is that it's extremely decentralized, and the Koran grants expansive authority, even to small time Imams, to individuals to endorse and create doctrine. Basically, anyone recognized as a preacher, in certain sects, are on the same level as the Pope. Its a recipe for instability. Add all the meddling in Middle Eastern affairs by the West, and we arrive where we are today.
>>
>Implying taking Quranic quotes out of context is irrelevant.
Islam has no place in a society of human beans, amirite guys :^)?
>>
>>55793860
No, Jesus specifically says he didn't come to do away with the law of the OT
>>
>>55787408
He's a fucking Pakistani Muslim apologist, and you want to argue him? It's like arguing the idea of the trinity with a Filipino crack whore because she "was baptized at birth". Arabs consider them on par with how white people consider them, but wouldn't comment on it publicly because who else would build their Khalifa Babel towers.
>>
>>55787408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY

i recommend you to watch this video
>>
>>55800499
Matthew 5:17 for those curious
>>
File: s9EgKqU.png (119 KB, 770x973) Image search: [Google]
s9EgKqU.png
119 KB, 770x973
>actual 2/256
>>
>Christianity is peaceful! that's a good thing!
Jesus's teachings explicitly revoke your right to self defense. If someone is harming you or someone you care about, you are not allowed to respond violently if you follow Christian philosophy.

How many of you Christians support that? How is pacifism any more correct than violence?
>>
File: 1445128315727.jpg (66 KB, 960x554) Image search: [Google]
1445128315727.jpg
66 KB, 960x554
>>55795482
under8'd post
>>
Also note that Judaism demands the death penalty for adultery and idolatry, among other things - just as barbaric as anything in the Quran. Obviously the Jews and the modern Jewish state don't execute people for such things (and there is little evidence that they ever did), but it's in there.
>>
>two almost identical religions bickering over who is better
Degenerates throwing poop at one another.
>>
>>55800203
It's pretty fucking hard to justify what happened in Paris (the act of non-selective shooting of random civilians in public places) with any verse and with any kind of religious mental gymnastics.

>One witness in the Bataclan stated that a gunman yelled, "This is because of all the harm done by Hollande to Muslims all over the world."

>>55800347
No plucking next time, Straya. Good night. :^)
>>
>>55800417
The sects which tend to place their Imams on par with the pope are Shias and offshoots of Shias(Who make up 10-5% of Muslims). It was Iran's Shia Ayatollah who issued that Fatwa concerning a certain Mr. Rushdie. And then there are those Nizari Ismailis. Their previous Imam(Agha Khan) was a rich playboy, and they believe he was descended from the Prophet himself. The problem is that people believe these small-time Imams have any real authority. The only time a new Islamic law that is permanent can be made is when a large body of scholars agree upon it, and that it does not contract the Quran and/or the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W.)
>>55800503
>Implying what Arabs think of us is relevant. Arabs, especially Gulf ones, are the most arrogant asshats I've seen. These are the fellows who've destroyed Islam's image. They make up 20~% of Muslims, and what they say or do is irrelevant to Islamic teachings.
>>
>>55801097
And yet you and your mudshit subhuman brethren will try to justify it just the same. You are a pox on this world. You contribute nothing. I sincerely hope you die a slow death, and I hope your religion of death and evil is wiped from this Earth in my lifetime.
>>
>>55800417
You literally just described Protestantism. All the authority is invested in the Bible and literally anyone can be recognized as a preacher. Hardly resulted in the "unstable" conclusion you seem to think is inevitable. Don't bother with theories that aren't backed up by fact please
>>
>>55787408
1. That's a HADITH. Not Qur'an (the Muhammad quote).
Hadith are extra shit, why isn't he using Qur'anic texts? Apart from the "There is no Compulsion in Religion" they like to spam everywhere?

2. Another translation of that Hadith is:
>"Anyone who kills a Non-Muslim who had become our ally will not smell the fragrance of Paradise." (Bukhari)

Note "WHO HAS BECOME OUR ALLY" - which means, if they're/you're not, they can still see paradise when they kill you.

So, this comment is BS.
>>
>>55801220
>And yet you and your mudshit subhuman brethren will try to justify it just the same.
The hell you on? I live in 99% muslim city and am yet to find a single person that justifies this. Most muslim world is disgusted by this.

>You are a pox on this world. You contribute nothing. I sincerely hope you die a slow death, and I hope your religion of death and evil is wiped from this Earth in my lifetime.
Why so mad, no need to go full ISIS on me. I wish you no harm. :^)
>>
The main thing the leftshits forget is ISIS and other groups of muslims have declared jihad.

That has its own set of rules which basically mean they can kill, rape, torture and otherwise harm anyone that isn't muslim no matter their age or sex.
>>
>>55801097
>It's pretty fucking hard to justify what happened in Paris (the act of non-selective shooting of random civilians in public places) with any verse and with any kind of religious mental gymnastics.

I don't think it's much of a stretch to hold the citizens of a representative democracy responsible for the actions of those they elected.
>>
>>55787408
4 years ago I had a bet with my muslim friend that I could randomly open the koran 20 times in a random page every time and find a hateful verse
he's an atheist now
>>
>>55801622
But it is desu. Not to mention it's purely political rationalization then.
>>
>>55801220
>you and your mudshit subhuman brethren will try to justify it

Nice evil Muzzy terrodist maymay. I see nothing but condemnation from Muslims. I doubt an imam in my country's tribal areas would try to justify it.

>>55801447
Hadith are considered right next to the Qur'an for Muslims, save for Quranists, who don't trust Hadith compilers to include only authentic Hadith.

>>55801616
No, you can't. And then of course, there's the question of whether or not your Jihad declaration is even valid.
>>
>>55801969
Yes, but my point is, he's using a Hadith but asking for everyone else to only use the Qur'an. "Find me verses in the Quran" he says. But then he quotes a Hadith. Why can't he find a similar Qur'anic verse? Why can't others use a Hadith?
>>
File: 1447496119659.png (31 KB, 600x751) Image search: [Google]
1447496119659.png
31 KB, 600x751
>>55787408
>>
>>55801780
>But it is desu.
Why exactly? The scripture was not written in a time when these governments were commonplace, and I doubt it has immediate answers for dealing with them.

>Not to mention it's purely political rationalization then.
A good amount of religious interpretation is.
>>
>>55802302
How is the context of a quote, or historical context of when it was written "bullshit"? Both of those are pretty key to understanding any written work.
>>
>>55802177
“Whoever slays a soul, unless it be for a manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men.” (Surah al-Mā’ida 5:32)
True, he did say use only the Quran. He set himself up for that one. It was definitely nto because there is none in the Quran.
>>55802579
Exactly, it's as if I phonetically wrote /ai heit joos/ and then posted a picture of a juice box next to it. Context is very relevant.
>>
>>55802805
>mischief in the land
This is justification for violence against western nations. Again, a seemingly benign verse could horrendous consequences for us.
>>
>>55802579
Because it's supposedly the words of God.
>>
File: rxN8kgU[1].jpg (120 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
rxN8kgU[1].jpg
120 KB, 960x1280
>>55787408
>Are there any verses that prove them wrong?
I found one.
>>
>>55800671
See: >>55797092

Jesus supersedes the old testament.
>>
File: 1447450565296.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1447450565296.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
Can we get comfy?
>>
>>55801969
>No, you can't. And then of course, there's the question of whether or not your Jihad declaration is even valid.

If muslims can't declare jihad then who does?

Is there a voting process we aren't aware of?

>also implying there is no sanctioned killing of unbelievers especially in the case of jihad
>>
>>55803420
Do you believe that? No? Then the historical context is important.
>>
File: saudi_deaths_2.png (83 KB, 620x1406) Image search: [Google]
saudi_deaths_2.png
83 KB, 620x1406
>>
>>55805280

I'm not really seeing the problem with Saudi Arabia in that pic.
>>
>>55787408
Isn't the concept of "Oh, only during undefined periods of 'war' is it ok to fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" completely horrifying, especially coming from a religion? If Christianity called for the slaughter of innocent pagans during a state of "war", would that be a defensible position? By that metric, we'd be purging Muslims from our countries right now because of ISIS.
>>
File: yds.jpg (9 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
yds.jpg
9 KB, 246x205
>>55799575
>oh well the Bible contradicts itself constantly
>>
>>55805280
Saudi Arabian law =/= Sharia Law
>>
>>55805552
You are a madman.
>>
File: 1447510756578.png (459 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1447510756578.png
459 KB, 1242x2208
>>55787408
Earlier verses of the Koran and Hadiths which contradict later verses are abrogated by the later verses. Mohammad was a very violent man toward the end of his life, so almost all of the peaceful teachings are null and void because he changed his mind. Or as Muslim scholars have criticised, "God changed his mind". It's a controversial opinion, but it is the stance favored by a majority of Islamic scholars such as ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi who has his PhD in Islamic Theology.

Basically, non-violent Muslims are not "good" Muslims. ISIS is Islam.
>>
>>55805552
No sorcery or witchcraft allowed.
>>
>>55794591
Because foundational context is important, and not all commandments of the Old Testament are abrogated, only man-made Jewish laws like circumcision and what you're allowed to eat.

It'd be a good idea to read the bible and understand what you're reading before you take verses out of context and bear false witness against your Christian neighbors. That's a cardinal sin, you know.
>>
>>55797954
He's not wrong though, according to the old testament, god is a massive asshat that can and will destroy cities with his finger if you anger or disobey him and his "moral" teachings.

Christ on the other hand truly preached peace and love.
>>
People have a hard time stomaching facts that don't align with their world view. That's why they create false constructs and try warping society to fit their perspective, i.e. if you have a dick and someone refers to you with male pronouns, that person is a bigot and a "transphobe" instead of a simple factual observer.
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.