[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: kek.jpg (53 KB, 634x482) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
53 KB, 634x482
WW3 when? Discuss
>>
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 900x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 900x586
>>55787357
China.
>>
>>55787388
China is gonna rule the world when whites lose.
>>
>>55787682

No. Whatever you want to call them, Jews, Illuminati, bankers, it's no mystery that they are Western. Everything that is happening is going to lead to a massive revolution in which Western Identity is secure for 1000 years.

Mark my words. These staged inflammatory events are all to shake westerners out of their decadent trance. If they were keen on destroying us they wouldn't make their schemes so blatantly obvious and on such a small scale.
>>
The Free World. The problem is, the West isn't free. So Mudslimes will win this one. While they kill and slaughter our civilians, all the ruling and middle classes can do is "call for peace" and make hashtags. The only thing that will stop these attacks is deporting the refugees we already have here and staying out of foreign conflicts.
>>
>>55787357
Who would win? Are you joking? If the modern western world would get their collective heads out of their asses of course they would win. It's only a matter of time until that happens. Whether it's one terrorist attack today or 100 more tomorrow, the fire will eventually be sufficiently lit and these mudslime parasites will be rid of in one glorious sweep across the middle east.
>>
>>55787388
Awh. They're so adorable with their little uniforms
>>
>>55787357
Paint ourselves in pigs blood they wouldnt come close.
>>
>>55787357

don't you mean 1.57 billion mudslimes, germanbro?
>>
>>55787682
Correcting, Israel will rule the world, whites never did. We just operated, innovated, administrated, then cu.kolded ourselves due to TV and beer.
>>
>>55787388
yeah maybe if all the mudslimes tried to invade china
>>
>>55788652
Compared to using the imperial system, I'd say using commas instead of points is perfectly fine.
>>
>>55787357
>the free world

Why the fuck do you people say that? What is it about you that makes you "freer" than the rest of the world?
>>
i vote for merkel
>>
>>55788974
The fact that we're not Muslims.
>>
>>55788974

Free of shitskins = free
>>
Nuclear fire upon their land wins.
>>
FYI if you're anti muslim, you are helping ISIS complete one of their main objectives

which is to get all non-muslims to hate every single muslim (all 1.6 billion of them),
view them with prejudice, without trial, and get you to help them to harm them in anyway.

They want to spread panic and fear, through their acts of terrorism and make the public think irrationally
(ie. nuking Mecca) and deepen the divide betweeen the non-mulsim and muslim community.
(basically they just want to see the world burn)

ISIS is already killing tens of thousands of Muslims that have been fighting against them,
or even those that are not, the policeman shot in Paris during the Charlie Hebdo attack was Muslim,
and it wouldn't suprise me if there were shot at in the recent attack as well.
Or the recent attack in Lebanon.

Beleive it or not there are Muslims that are fighting against ISIS
so if you really want to make a stand against ISIS, start by not being blinded by their terrorist propaganda
>>
>>55788507
>It's only a matter of time until that happens
Honestly friends I'm losing hope. I really fear nothing will change.
>>
>>55789109
You can make a stand against ISIS by not letting them pour into your country, which has the added benefit of keeping all the "refugees" out so you won't become some keked shithole.
Whatever ISIS does in Syria, Iraq, etc, is none of our concern and we should stop fucking around there. ISIS poses no threat as long as they're in the Middle East, and if they're still so hellbent on attacking us, the West can retaliate hard.
>>
>>55789109
Well it'll be rough there for a while but eventually all the middle ground mudslimes will have to pick a side and decide to either openly support ISIS and die or openly support the Free World in their battle against the radicals.
No more of this bs about sitting idly and doing nothing while groups like ISIS use your religion to justify blowing up buses or shooting up concerts.
You either help the Free World or you help ISIS turn the world into a giant Caliphate.

>The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing

Its time for all these good mudslimes to step up and be good men.
>>
>>55788974
Hmm, for the sarters
>free from monkey-like behaviour of uneducated mobs
>free from starving to death in countries where nothing can't be achieved, because of tribe mentality
>free from living in slums, or next to them

It all boils down to freedom from "cultures" of non-free world or in other words >>55789038
>>
>>55787357
Now I get why they're importing all the muslims into Germany
>>
File: Worry.jpg (15 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
Worry.jpg
15 KB, 200x196
Wish they'd just nuke Iran & North Korea.

America is only there for oil & resources. Should just get it over with, rather than dick around for another 15 years.
>>
>>55790449
Why to nuke North Korea?
Let them live, like a Zoo or something
>>
File: silkroad.jpg (62 KB, 556x326) Image search: [Google]
silkroad.jpg
62 KB, 556x326
>>55790449
Iran will be one of the most relevant country in next 50 years. Pic related is one of the biggest American worries.
>>
>>55789109
FYI if you're anti muslim, you are helping the west complete one of their main objectives

which is to get all non-muslims to hate every single muslim (all 1.6 billion of them),
view them with honesty, without bias, and get you to help them to remove them in anyway.

They want to spread civilisation and liberty, through their acts of defence and liberation and make the public think rationally
(ie. without Marxist ideology) and deepen the divide between non-Muslim civilisation and Muslim primitives.
(basically they just want to see the world learn)

The west is already killing tens of thousands of Muslims that have been fighting against civilisation,
especially those that seek to damage it from within, the policeman shot in Paris during the Charlie Hebdo attack was a citizen,
and it wouldn't suprise me if there were shot at in the recent attack as well.
Or the recent attack in Lebanon.

Beleive it or not there are westerners that are fighting against ISIS
so if you really want to make a stand against ISIS, start by not being blinded by the left's suicidal propaganda.
>>
>>55789109
some of you guys are alright turkishbro
but we should have banned islam when we had a chance
>>
File: 1427221623466.jpg (176 KB, 1124x849) Image search: [Google]
1427221623466.jpg
176 KB, 1124x849
>>55789109
A good muslim is a dead muslim.

The sooner they stop with their taqiyah and show their real sides the better, for then full scale war in Europe with the goal of eradicating muslims will start.
>>
>>55789109
If you are calling yourself a Muslim, then you are holding the values of Islam in you. It must be cured by force
>>
>>55791614
I have booze and pork sometimes,
I am a legal resident of Germany since several years

I have employed several unemployed Germans (yeah they are white for those who are ignorant and thinks that matters)

I pay my taxes, tip generously and spend to help the cities I am in and visit.

I'm not interested at all in converting anyone to Islam
or practicing it

I don't give a damn whether I considered to be a muslim or not, and I don't really beleive in the religion anyways. (or most religions)

I only beleive that no one should do anything that causes harm to others and preferably not disturbing others.

I don't believe at all in the welfare system (everyone should work for their money , either public works, etc, unless they are physically handicapped)

But your logic is I and others like me should be cured because of my Muslim name? or Nationality?
>>
>>55791889
Do you call yourself a Muslim?
If yes, why
>>
>>55792042
I don't affiliate my self with any religion
>>
>>55792083
What's the problem then
>>
>>55792211
He is afraid that since his dad named him mohhamed, he will be deported with every other muslim along with the insane element.

He is shielding the extremists because he is afraid he will be swept away along with them. As far as in his mind nobody comes after him, the extremists can kill as many as they can.
>>
>>55792384
Right I am totally shielding extremists lmao.

You sir are a genius.
>>
Free world roflstomps
>>
File: 0_8adb2_c9a5f843_orig.jpg (15 KB, 290x205) Image search: [Google]
0_8adb2_c9a5f843_orig.jpg
15 KB, 290x205
>>55787357
>free world

rolf kek
>>
>>55792577
Why thank you, i do try.

Please, tell us again how we are playing into the hands of ISIS by being more careful about the people practicing islam. Since as we know, the Paris attacks were directly caused by the rise of nationalism in Poland.
>>
>>55792577
You are, change your name, stop selling kebab as a living
>>
>>55789109
Fuck you.
>>
What's the worst that has to happen before the west just starts indiscriminately killing every mudslime?
>>
>>55792828
yes every person with a muslim name sells kebab also... lol
>>
>>55792917
A coup of an european nation, to the cheers of every immigrant in europe.
>>
>>55792946
Just get the fuck out you brown cunt. Your pacifist bullshit isn't going to help anyone, and ISIS is going to use good little boys like you as a sheild. Why would it be so bad to return to your homeland? Huh? Oh what's that? You people suck and their countries suck? Dawwwwww. You will be acceptable losses in war. So if you really don't want to be sent back to your father land, then kill yourself.
>>
>>55793500
ahahahha good stuff lol made me cry :*(
>>
File: fafdffdwf.jpg (194 KB, 625x996) Image search: [Google]
fafdffdwf.jpg
194 KB, 625x996
>>55789109
this.

atheist here, don't be anti muslim unless you are anti-all religions. if not you are literally "falling for it"
>>
>>55791614
good goyim
>>
>>55793789
>i'm talking in english for some reason

lost it
>>
>>55793789
>Ingore cancer it goes away

Fcuk off hippie, you are mentally deficient and don't deserve and opinion.
>>
>>55793857
This is the opposite of what the Jews want. They caused the immigration crisis so that Europe would fall, you sir are the good Goyim
>>
>>55793789
Also explain the cultural Marxism they have put into place which tolerates mudslimes.
>>
>>55788227
This stupid faggot better be right. You read it here.
>>
>>55789729
Me too. I'm scared... Why don't people have common sense..
>>
>>55788227
That'd be fucking awesome, but it wont happen.
>>
>>55789109
I dont hate all Muslims, I just dont want them in Europe - certainly not in large numbers anyway.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.