[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/61 8537/Vulnerable-white-sc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1422154303135.jpg (66 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1422154303135.jpg
66 KB, 480x360
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/618537/Vulnerable-white-schoolgirl-gang-raped-sexually-abused-by-14-Asian-me-court-told

Oh great, now "Asians" are the scapegoat because white people would rather use some vague blanket-term form of the word since they're too afraid to explicitly blame crimes on Middle-Eastern/Arab/Sandnigger Muslims...

Get your shit together, Euros. Your bleeding hearts and guilt trips are just pissing everybody off now.
>>
Most of them are teenage sluts who sleep with the men because they offer them cocaine and alcohol.

How do you stop rebellious teens being retards? I bet this happens countless more times in the USA but because your detectives are shit and your courts are corrupt so they get away with the crime and there's no story because there's nobody to point the finger at.
>>
At least they don't have to deal with feminist shit...
>>
>>55787094
I don't give a shit about that. What pisses me off is that you whites can't even bring yourself to say "Muslim" or "Islam" or even"Middle-Eastern" after some crime these dumb mudslimes commit.
>>
File: egLDLwF1_1.jpg (48 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
egLDLwF1_1.jpg
48 KB, 250x370
>Asians
Nuke Japan when?
>>
>>55787094
This NEVER happens in the US. Wtf is wrong with your girls if they're willing to fuck a sweaty middle aged arab for alcohol? That's the kind of shit crack whores do in the ghetto for their next fix, not 13 year old middle class white girls. You all are seriously fucked in the head from centuries of inbreeding
>>
>>55787094
It literally doesn't happen in the US
>>
>>55786984
We use Asian because they're from Asia you fucking moron. Of course I'd like them to just call them muzzie cunts but that's hardly to be expected and the least we can hope for is that theyre geographically accurate.

Nobody is thinking Jackie Chan raped a schoolgirl when they read these stories, only Americans are confused by geography.
>>
>>55787311
>>Asians

why us England? call mudslimes mudslimes
>>
>>55787364
>This NEVER happens in the US.
Happens literally every day, breh. What do you think vice cops do with their time? Look up the statistics on prostitution, any statistics really.

>Most studies find the average age of entry into prostitution to be between 12 and 16,
>>
>>55787094
You can start by supporting the family and reducing the amount of single mothers and missing fathers or drug addicted scum parents. Our failure as a nation to support stable families isn't an excuse for Paki rape.
>>
>>55787094
This is what happens when you tell parents they cant reprimand their children and tell kids they are adults. I would let my daughter know she is out on the streets if she starts that shit.
>>
>>55787652
[Citation needed] you know that's bullshit but either way

Being forced into prostitution by an adult =/= selling your body willfully for bottle of alcohol. Former is absolutely fucked up and does happen, the later does not happen in the US and is the epitome of degeneracy
>>
Y'all need to tell it like it is and blame MUSLIMS and MIDDLE-EASTERNERS instead of using vague-ass words like "Asians". See these brave French people saying it loud and clear? That's how it should be. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619463/Paris-attacks-Anti-Muslim-protests-Islam-France-terrorism
>>
>>55786984

In Britain, Asians is pretty much exclusively used to mean Pakistanis/Indians.
>>
Far East: China, Japan, Korea
East: India, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet
Near East: Turkey, Cyprus
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.