[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we about to see the biggest multilateral military operation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: USA Russia China.jpg (32 KB, 1038x576) Image search: [Google]
USA Russia China.jpg
32 KB, 1038x576
Are we about to see the biggest multilateral military operation in history? China, Russia and the USA have all said they want to join the fight against terrorism. If they're all serious then the Middle East could be invaded by the USA, EU, Russia, China and helpful allies (Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc)

If this happens could the ME realistically be occupied? They should slice it up and divide it among the nations like they did with Germany post WW2
>>
It's all talk. They aren't going to do more than the usual airstrikes and training rebel forces.
>>
File: WAR.png (613 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
WAR.png
613 KB, 1024x576
>>55786616
Maybe but you'd think if every major power in the world is on board that a bit more could be accomplished.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 328x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 328x449
>>55786555
>helpful allies (Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
>>
>>55786555

Russia said this even before they started bombing in Syria. Guess what, they got no response from murricans
>>
>>55786555
>Canada, Australia, New Zealand ect
More like Britain Germany,France ect you fucking prat
>>
>>55786555
>Helpful allies
>New Zealand
>>
>>55786555
Who gets what?
How will they split it all up?
>>
>>55786555
>New Zealand

No army in the world can stand against the infamous kiwi brigade.
>>
>>55787800
Beware the flightless Kiwi drones.
>>
File: German Occupation.gif (21 KB, 400x511) Image search: [Google]
German Occupation.gif
21 KB, 400x511
>>55787870
Same way they split Germany up
>>
>>55786555
>If this happens could the ME realistically be occupied?
Any one of those countries could do it if it wasn't for these pussy-ass modern rules of engagement.
>>
>>55786555
>China, Russia and the USA
I await the day where these 3 powers can come together and absolutely blow the fuck outta some country
>>
Maybe
Just maybe
If that happened, and then they took care of Africa and South Asia the world would be an amazing place.
Just imagine empires reformed, the things that could be accomplished. Terraforming of Mars, execution of Australian shitposters. Endless possibilities.
>>
>>55787920
Top kek
>>
>>55787984
Fucking me too
>>
>>55788059
But I love Aussie shitposting
>>
>>55786555
Obama will say no in the long run.

BUT, he cant cover his tracks fast enough now that boots are about to stomp all of syria flat.

Hey syrians, you fled your home and will never see it again. It will be radically changed at its foundation. Just as the muslim traitor in office promised us, so shall it be on you.
>>
>>55788059
>exucution of Australian shitposters
I love aussies
>>
>>55788059
>Africa and the ME are recolonized
>turned into wonderful nations that could be mistaken for Europe or America within decades
>All of the world unites as the United States of Terra
>Soon, the United Stars of Man
>>
>>55786555
i have been waiting for this my whole life. A glorious alliance of the worlds three greatest superpowers. If the US, China, and Russia decided to team up and split the middle east three ways, as in not territorially but have it as a zone where those three groups split the profits from the resources, we could see an end to all the bullshit. We could teraform Mars. We could usher in a replacement for the UN and kek the europoors for being massive faggots. It would be fucking glorious. Siberian-Alaskan highway NOW!
>>
>>55788194
>>55788338
You poofters just want Hugh Jackman to lick your poopers.
>>
>Helpful Allies
>Australia

Fuck you cunt, 31% of the world Uranium supplies sitting at our feet. Could fucking GLORIOUS BRIGHT LIGHT the entire planet if we felt like it.

>>55788059
>Implying we can ever be stopped.
>>
>>55787799
Need them for refugee camps
>>
>>55788457
>All of the Anglosphere, Japan and SKorea, and Europe is subsumed into America
>Russia gets all of its former stuff
>China gets the rest of Asia
>the three split up Africa and the ME
>Firefly becomes reality, but with more vodka.
>>
That would not work with our current immigration setup.

If you think we are importing terrorists now then what do you think would happen if there was a war we were active participants in? A joint invasion of the Middle East would only work if we were to keep Muslims in their own countries and return the ones that have already breached our borders.
>>
File: Aussie Repellant.jpg (132 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Aussie Repellant.jpg
132 KB, 800x600
>>55788551
>>
>>55787799
Since when are they not in the EU?
>>
>>55788653
Jokes on you. Emus are little bitches.
>>
File: clown3.jpg (280 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
clown3.jpg
280 KB, 750x500
if this clown gets in office
>>
File: 1399901304523.jpg (98 KB, 949x960) Image search: [Google]
1399901304523.jpg
98 KB, 949x960
All that is going to happen is that we attack the symptoms of the disease. It's time we go to the source of the cancer and wipe it out once and for all.

The Source is the House of Saud, and the other Gulf-monarchies. They have long used oil revenue to foster political and radical Islam, and their brand of Wahhabism has eradicated the pluralism and moderation that used to exist in Islam.

We need to destroy the regimes in Saudi-Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Qatar, and block all of their financial resources. When this has beeen acomplished, we can put Iran in charge of the northern Arabian shores, which are mostly Shia, and transfer the rest of the territories to the Jordanian monarchy, who have ancient claims to the area.

A man can dream.

Likely we'll do the exact opposite, and continue to empower these enemies of the free world.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.