[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is our enemy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 38
A wild SJW appears. How do you respond?
>>
>>55786279
>55786279
Don't give the attention whore any attention?
>>
>>55786279
She's not actually wrong. That has been the jihadi's stated intention all along. Make the ones who have left lose their comfortable western life and return to the fold.
>>
>>55786279
Wait, so it was only intended to create Islamophobia?
wasn't it to kill people?
do ISIS's recruitment for them.
What the fuck is this fridge sized moron on about?
#notallfucktards
>>
>>55786419
they also want us to be more accepting to the migrants so they can get more fighters in to cause more terrorist attacks

it's a win-win for them
>>
>>55786279
well its not like she's wrong here.
isis is highly dependent from 'moderate' muslims in europe blowing shit up.
they know they dont have a chance of winning a war if they dont kill us from within.
that being said we cant let them get away with it. there needs to be a funtamental change of its values and a rational discussion about the path the islam has taken 50 years ago from within the islamic community, a islamic enlightenment.
>>
>>55786419
>ISIS makes it so muslims are reported
>muslims learn from media / faggots that ISIS is the cause of their deporation
>muslims turn their rage against ISIS
yeah, good thinking ISIS
>>
File: 69fbbed96f.jpg (4 KB, 50x50) Image search: [Google]
69fbbed96f.jpg
4 KB, 50x50
>>55786279
>her profile picture
case closed
>>
>>55786279
She's right. Not that killing Muslims is a bad thing, mind you.
>>
>>55786495
Yup. Islam has had centuries upon centuries of practice at waging war. It's written into their scripture.

They know what they are doing.
>>
notallmuslims is ok but notallmen is frowned upon.
alright
>>
>>55786279
Send her to the Middle East and let her get gangbanged by some Arabs in the name of tolerance.
>>
>>55786313
this

only faggots care what happens on twitter
>>
>>55786419
There is nothing that could make me want to blow myself up. A culture that can be so easily swayed was not peaceful to start with. #allmuslims
>>
>>55786279
Why do we have Muslims living inside our countries to begin with.
>>
>>55787956
Because of jews like Barbara Lerner
>>
>>55788108
I don't know much about the Juice but i hate Muslims? Are the Jews part of Islam?
>>
>extremist muslims commit acts of terror
>we blame all muslims
>more muslims turn extremist
>more shit goes down
>we blame all muslims
>even more turn extremist
>a large majority are extremist
>we can target all muslims in good conscience

what's not to like?
the biggest problem with "terrorism" is that there is no clearly defined enemy. blaming all muslims and pushing them into extremism creates that enemy.
deus vult.
>>
File: 1447510628108.png (911 KB, 1780x1092) Image search: [Google]
1447510628108.png
911 KB, 1780x1092
>>55786279
>>
>>55788664

Majority of muslims already are extremist so it shouldn't be that difficult.
>>
>>55788321

They're in the same genetic bracket as arabs, which is why they are terrible. Unlike arabs, jews learned to conquer with the pen and not the sword; and they are immensely more dangerous for it.
>>
Slap liberal c.ucks in the face. Spit on them, kick them.

Scream at liberal c.ucks in public.

Do not let a single c.uck pass by unharmed.

Your life depends on it.

https://youtu.be/6bZLtg8OZYY
>>
>>55788664
>More muslims turn extremist

And then we fucking go Hitler on their ass after enough is enough and solve the crisis. How does that sound?
>>
>>55788753
nice picture bro
>>
>>55789175
exactly what I'm saying
>>
File: welp.jpg (190 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
190 KB, 2000x1000
>>55788753
>>
>>55789057
They sound dangerous, someone should do something about them.

(this is how you derail the bitch you new fags)
>>
File: 1298866656198.png (21 KB, 636x558) Image search: [Google]
1298866656198.png
21 KB, 636x558
>>55786279
>implying she isn't right
>>
Why are they coming into societies where they have to worry about islamophobia? Why are they not going into Saudi Arabia or Qatar?

Why is it that every time a government gets toppled in a muslim nature, that loads of jihadist groups fight over each other for minor differences of a book written by a pedophile why do our nations need to accept these people, especially when they announce that they want to destroy our society?
>>
>>55786279
A noose
>>
Shut the fuck up you fat piece of human garbage. Your life means less than an ants to the Muslims and even less to me. I hope you choke on your next hamburger and die with a boot on your face.
>>
>>55786562
>Muslims
>turning against ISIS
>using that degree of logic
top kek, they'll join ISIS cause they think invasion is the only way to get their cushy life back
>>
>>55786419
Yes. ISIS bombed France to reduce Islamic immigration because reasons. You fucking nonce.
>>
did anybody stand up and defend right-wingers after the Breivik massacre?
>>
>>55786279
You're right, that's why we must deport all muslims to muslim nations where they won't be able to rape and murder us.
>>
>>55786560
Easy solution. Deport every last one of them. The government has a responsibility to it's citizenry first and foremost, not every dick that shows up on their border.
>>
>>55786419
its called starting a war.

Ever heard of a war being avoided by ignoring the declaration? Because if that works our ancestors were all idiots.
>>
>>55786279
Don't blame the victim
>>
>>55786896
Not even a stinky arab would touch her fat ass, they would rather fuck their goats or daughters anyway.
>>
Not all dogs will bite either.

I volunteer her hand to try which ones will or won't.
>>
so there are three options

1. get angry at muslims. create more terrorists
2. do nothing. wait until they hit us again and again
3. ban islam from europe. deport all muslims and punish illegal immigration by death
>>
>>55789334
Because mudslimes do not know anything besides fucking donkey.

They believe what smugglers are telling them.
>>
File: NBC-the-more-you-know-300x197.jpg (15 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
NBC-the-more-you-know-300x197.jpg
15 KB, 300x197
>>55786449
>implying their plan is to sporadically kill a couple hundred westerners every year

TOP FUCKING KEK
ISIS is trying to build an army, by galvanizing the west. And its working because of your dumb-ass. They want to kill all westerners, not just a few hundred every now and then.

Keep picking on your poor neighbor Mohammad though. I'm sure Islamophobia is gonna help the situation. Alienate the desperate and scared. Great fucking plan.
>>
These terrorist cults don't recruit all that much from first-world countries, at most they might snag a few gingers with microdicks who have nothing else to live for and might as well try for the 99 virgin prize. The majority of terrorists come from bombed out villages where the young men have never gotten a proper education and have had their sense of empathy stunted by the constant suffering around them. People like this are incredibly susceptible to fanaticism. Offer them food, somewhere to sleep and a sense of belonging and they'll happily eat up whatever religious dogma you throw at them. When these animals come over here all they see are rich monsters who have everything they don't, of course they don't see us as people and we shouldn't be extending that courtesy to them.
>>
>>55786279
you blind fucks wouldn't recognize a redpill if it slapped you in the face with a big black cock.

THIS IS THE TRUTH.
ISIL is an apocalyptic cult
they are not trying to achieve that europe backs down
they are not trying to make themselves look good

they are trying to bring about the end of times. the final war between ALL islamists and ALL westerners.
>>
>>55786279
I tell Linda Glocke they're a member of ISIS.
>>
>>55789938
This is a problem how?

It's going to happen sooner or later, quit putting it off faggots.
>>
>>55789938
Sounds like we need to get it started then.

>Battle can only be prolonged to the benefit if your enemy
>>
>>55789866
If ISIS builds an army, that just means we win.
Don't you want the entire Islamic world to declare war on the west and get blown the fuck out in 24 hours so we can stop importing muslims and get all that juicy oil?
>>
>>55789689
#3 is ideal but there are too many feel-hards that would kick and scream about it. Unfortunately we as a society are too "civilized"
>>
>>55789938
>War
More like an little fight. Some hordes of donkey fucking inbred retards vs. highly trained and equipped westerners.
>>
>>55789866
Are you real?
I thought actual rational thinking was banned on /pol/

>>55790018
Yeah the problem with this is,
a) no it wouldn't happen. Why the fuck would it. No one half right in their minds except /pol/ and isil wants to see the happening so badly that they'd risk their families
b) if it does come to a conflict we lose.
either we play fair and get killed. or we play unfair and shed every bit of humanity and become as bad as the ones we're fighting

>>55790027
That was possibly the most retarded statement i''ve read today. Congrats.

>>55790147
Hahahahahah
oh my fucking god
it's hysterical how you shut in idiots think that a big habbening would be good.
>>
>>55790214
>>55790182
>>55790147

you people really are so fucking deluded. it's positively scary.

If the west is so highly trained, how have they not wiped out isil 2 years ago when they were still only controlling a few cities?
do you think they were holding back, because they didn't want to create a fuzz?

fcking hell you moronic cunts.
>>
>>55790214
>>55790182
>>55790147

to put it into /pol/ terms:
Just because you think you're the masterrace doesn't mean that you're fucking invincible and can go and start a war totally unprepared.

look at what happened to hitler.
>>
>>55790317
Because we didn't use the big toys yet?
>>
>>55790317
Because we have leaders and politicians that are treating this like a fucking game.

Give the reins to the actual generals and watch the middle east turn to ash in a week.
>>
>>55790437
Yes, Hitler fought several western countries at the same time and got fucked hard, in fact so hard that we still get shit for it.
Same like those moronic sand fuckers.
>>
>>55788664
basicly this, when the shooting spree i was just extremely happy. Hope this whole thing evolve into even more happening...
>>
>>55786279
>if you ignore people they will blow you up
>>
>>55786279

These people call for murder over cartoons. It is THAT easy to make them psychos.
>>
>>55790450
If you honestly think that any world leader would actually use their nuclear arsenal you're either <14 or should get out or at least watch the news some time.
Or just go back to playing fallout.
A nuclear war is not going to happen guys. You can stop rooting for that.

>>55790502
Yes, i'm sure it was obama who told the us military to "look like you're fighting isil but don't actually fight them"
2/10

>>55790538
is collateral damage irrelevant for you because the only thing that matters is that you can kill the people you don't like?
in that case you're a psychopath.
most people are not like you and will never be like you, so it's never going to happen.
Adapt or die.

>>55790588
have you actually looked at what the people on here say? They'd murder a quarter of the world.
>>
>>55786279
If Muslims are so easily impressionable that they will hop on the first bandwagon that comes to bomb their town, then that just makes Muslims a bunch of shitty people.

We shouldn't have to be afraid that any regular Muslim can turn into a terrorist just because no one wants their shitty culture in France.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

#NotAllMuslimsJustMostOfThem
>>
>>55790726
>Adapt or die
French people tried to adapt and still died.
You sound like a leftist cucк.

I think we need to change the anti cucк tier chart and put you on the same level as germany.
>>
>>55790872
On the other hand, when you people from /pol/ have your culture threatened it's perfectly acceptable for you to call for the extermination of all muslims?

Nice doublethink.

Seriously though, no one ever said here tha muslims were all nice people and not shitty.
So even if they are shitty people so what?
That doesn't change that radicalizing the broad muslim masses is an obvious goal of ISIL, and that retarded hatred against random muslims is going to give them just that.

Of course it would be better if muslims wouldn't jusmo on the first bandwagon they see, but it would also be better if people on pol didn't immediately call for the extermination of them all.
>>
>>55791106
No, I meant adapt to the fact that most people aren't irrational volatile psychopaths like you who don't care about collateral damage because they want to see some people dead.

If you actually think that way and aren't just trying to be edgy for /pol/ you are a tiny minority that is dangerous for civilization.
>>
File: 1446161694463.png (1 MB, 1822x2286) Image search: [Google]
1446161694463.png
1 MB, 1822x2286
>>55790726
>have you actually looked at what the people on here say? They'd murder a quarter of the world.

Blustering.

Which group is ACTUALLy associated with great acts of real violence on a massive and predictable case again, and again, and again, and again?

When the news broke about the Paris tragedy not even the most bleeding-heart leftist pulled the old "You are jumping to conclusions about the identity of the criminals!"
>>
#notallmuslims

Reminds me of something similar which was criticized by the same people who now defend muslims.
>>
>>55791289
That is not what we were talking about.
We were talking about calls for murder.
And /pol/ does the same.
The difference is that the muslims have some batshit crazy fucktards who actually do those things.
>>
>>55790317
Well yes, we do think they're holding back.

The west just performs airstrikes on a few targets. This makes for very nice newspaper headlines, and allows a lot of "we beatin IsIS guize" backslapping. What it doens't do is actually stop ISIS.

To be effective, airstrikes have to be paired with a ground assault. Boots on the ground, foreign or otherwise, are required.

The only country to actually try and fight ISIS effectivley is Russia, using Assad for ground presence, and they still haven't been at it that long.
>>
>>55791273
Collateral damage is inevitable in an actual war.
Which we are not having currently that's why isis is still a thing because we try to avoid bombing ““““innocent”””” donkey lovers.
>>
>>55791396
>That is not what we were talking about.

Who the fuck said I was talking about whatever thread of conversation you think we are all involved with?

I was responding to the OP and you responded to me.
>>
>>55791399
>>55791424
>isis is still a thing because we try to avoid bombing ““““innocent”””” donkey lovers.

Wow you really are deluded.

Also, because collateral damage is unavoidable most people want to avoid an all out war ALTOGETHER.
That's what I'm saying, you people calling for an all out war, and ISIL calling for an all out war are currently still in the minority thankfully.

>>55791503
>These people call for murder over cartoons. It is THAT easy to make them psychos.

That is what i responded too by saying that pol in turn calls for the extermination of an entire ethnic group.
>>
>>55791589
>That is what i responded too by saying that pol in turn calls for the extermination of an entire ethnic group.

So fucking what? POL is fucking irrelevant on any serious scale.
>>
>>55791589
Yes, because sometimes attack is the best form of defense.
>>
File: cunts.jpg (66 KB, 552x479) Image search: [Google]
cunts.jpg
66 KB, 552x479
>>55786279
>This is our enemy

Indeed.
>>
You have a bowl of falafels
Only 78% of them are poison
Go ahead, eat one
>>
>>55786279
how the hell do liberals always manage to do crazy ass mental gymnastics like this when something isn't in their favor
>>
>>55791750
Thankfully, yes. But by that logic then people are also totally right to hate pol and everything they say.

>>55791767
We are not talking about "an attack" we are talking about bringing the war to our home turf and starting a trench war.
In no possible reality is that a good form of defense.

>>55791955
That number has to be divided by about 10.
And no one is telling you to fucking eat it.
You don't have to accept and embrace islam to not want an all out racewar.
>>
>>55786279
You should fear muslims the most. Muslims hate pigs. #Piggy #Fatty #oinkoink
>>
File: shit.jpg (184 KB, 800x646) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
184 KB, 800x646
>>55791955

You have a bowl of toilet water. Only 0.4% is shit. Come on, drink it.
>>
>>55786279
No, the Paris attacks were intended to sway the public opinion against bombing ISIS.
Just like the January attacks were against caricatures of Mohammed. Back then, the world reacted accordingly, with doubling down on caricatures.
>>
>>55792102
The war has already started then.
Merkel brought 1 million of the them into Germany.
>>
File: 1446967883941.png (972 KB, 900x1016) Image search: [Google]
1446967883941.png
972 KB, 900x1016
>>55792102
>Thankfully, yes. But by that logic then people are also totally right to hate pol and everything they say.

Haha. You think anybody would defend the integrity and reputation of POL.

Are you trying to pull some kind of no true Scotsman fallacy in here?
>>
>>55786279
>>55786419
All they have to do is add that line to their credit taking for the attack and the victim of the attack will bend over backward to welcome you even more. Chance of retaliations greatly reduced, the host remains paralyzed.

Do you really think all arabs are inbred monkeys with 85 IQ?
>>
>>55792337
Are you actually this dumb or are you just playin?
They are here but they don't see us as the enemy.
and unless you want a war in your home, you should not deliberately try to make them see you as the enemy, before they can be assimilated.

>>55792402
i see. never mind me then
carry on being disreputable people and being wrong then never mind
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
>>
>>55786449
They may be mudshit goatfuckers, but psychopaths know how to manipulate people. We lose either way, though.

What they're wanting us to do is go to war, so we'll destroy their shithole and bring their levels of hatred for the West back to post 9/11 levels. Doing that gets more radical mudshits because the line between a radical mudshit and a "peaceful, moderate" one is a gun.

If we don't go to war, we're showing them our exposed asshole because that's the message from the West that we've dropped our pants and bent ourselves over the table. That opens us up to more attacks from them because they know that we won't fucking do anything. They know that SJWs will defend them and that no matter what despicable and depraved actions they take there will always be the vocal minority attempting to browbeat us sensible people into accepting their views or be judged as racist.

So we lose either way because any war won't go far enough. We lose because genocide is still illegal against a ruthless, warlike race who refuse to adapt to the modern world. We lose because they will never glass the entire Middle East.
>>
>>55792576
>They don't see you as an enemy
That's right we are nothing more than filthy kuffars just good enough to serve them.

https://youtu.be/rvbLbzPirgQ

You sure are one bleeding heart faggot.
>>
>Religion of peace
https://youtu.be/7NSKjY4QsKQ
>>
File: 1447577531064.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1447577531064.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>55792102
>That number has to be divided by about 10.
No. 80% of Iraq population supports Shariah. 40% of them supports death for apostasy. They're the "migrants" that we need to "help".
>>
>>55786279
Tell her what the word phobia actually means.
>>
>>55786313
>>55786922

True but you also need to tell her that she's wrong. Just make her doubt herself as much as you can through non aggressive methods. Make her insecure and leech her pride.

Then stike her down when you've got her on her proverbial knees. I do it to all the women that I know... ever since that once chick fucked me over. I hate them.
>>
>>55786279
She's correct in a sense

https://archive.is/VE0jj#selection-461.0-461.388

>The Muslims in the West will quickly find themselves between one of two choices, they either apostatize and adopt the kufrī religion propagated by Bush, Obama, Blair, Cameron, Sarkozy, and Hollande in the name of Islam so as to live amongst the kuffār without hardship, or they perform hijrah to the Islamic State and thereby escape persecution from the crusader governments and citizens.

They are trying to differentiate who is with them.
>>
>>55792194

Does the math change for people who drink allot of alcohol. My shit has to at least be 30-40% water content.. ass bleeds every morning like a fucking woman's period.
>>
>get attacked
>don't fall for their tricks, getting attacked is no reason for striking back

The KGB really outdid themselves.
>>
File: 1442150263220.jpg (59 KB, 631x700) Image search: [Google]
1442150263220.jpg
59 KB, 631x700
>>55786279
Option 1
>let them in
>get killed
>don't hate them for it
>continue to get killed until you lose

Option 2
>let them in
>get killed
>Hate them for it
>Kill them
>They recruit more
>Kill more
>Win

There is no perfect solution to the problem, but it's war, anyone who thinks there is a perfect solution is naive and sheltered. Ultimately there is only one choice that leads to victory and survival, so regardless of any negative outcomes that might accompany it, it's the only choice to make.
>>
>>55789915
>at most they might snag a few gingers with microdicks who have nothing else to live for and might as well try for the 99 virgin prize
LMAO
>>
>>55786279

Has anyone seen the amount of black butthurt over the internet?:

> "Black lives matter!!!"
> "Who cares if dumb whiteys were killed in a prominent peaceful nation, no one cared when 200 BLACK people got killed in a 3rd world warzone halfway round the world, that at best offers the modern world bananas and mangos"
> "Why is this attention going off us??!?!? WAAAAHHHH!!!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT A POOP SWASTIKA!!!"
>>
>>55794045
option three, nuclear annihilation
>>
>>55794906

The real question is why does anyone just tell these people that they're insecure and their problems are irrelevant? When did we as people start allowing weakness to grow in our society and "call it a good thing"?
>>
File: 95 KB.jpg (95 KB, 811x959) Image search: [Google]
95 KB.jpg
95 KB, 811x959
>>55786279

she is pretty right about that.

However, no reason for me to treat muslims well. Fuck them.
>>
File: 45074.jpg (113 KB, 912x600) Image search: [Google]
45074.jpg
113 KB, 912x600
>>55786279
Have you ever seen a dead Muslim join ISIS?
Didn't think so.
>>
>>55786279

All women with dyed hair other than natural should be executed.
>>
>>55786279

"The intent was to kill others. If you do not believe that then tell me why I shouldn't have a gun?"
>>
I've seen good results by blaming the people white knighting Muslims for the deaths and telling them it's the fault of them, specifically and individually.
>>
I've never seen one sane person claiming all muslims are evil. This shit is just part of their victim complex.
>>
The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>literally using the #NotAll tag that previously generalized all men globally

lmao @ liberals
>>
>>55786279
They say this like it is some great untold revelation and all right wing people have been completely baited like the clueless puppets they are in comparison to the liberated left wing mind.

They don't bank of the fact that we just don't like muslims.
>>
>>55786279
she's actually right, and IS is not keeping that as a secret. Did you hear about the whole destroy the greyzone thing?
>>
>>55792838
Yes some migrants are like that. So?
Some germans also supported WWII.
Doesn't mean germany is now a tainted nation.

I even concede that a lot of muslims think that way, and one poll found that about 40% in the UK don't directly have any real problem with ISIL.

But most of them still don't see you as an enemy, and as long as that's the case we have a chance of ending this without further unnecessary bloodshed, by reeducating them.

>>55793016
The cicle chart is misleading, because the part that doesn't support any of that looks disproportionately small.
And most devout christians also think the wife should obey the husband.

Furthermore i actually looked at that poll in detail and the questions asked were not whether sharia should be applicable EVERYWHERE but just in their islamic states.
You sometimes have to actually look at the polling methods.
There have been other irregularities with polling too. The people were polled according to subregions of states, some charts of the polls had missing data, and questions that were not uniform were joined together.
In other words that graphic is not a very good representation of things.
>>
>>55786279
ISIS isn't even relevant for that, its just a nice way to change the opinion of stupid normies who don't use their brain.
Even without ISIS Islam would be completely incompatible with Western culture. The sooner we finally admit that, the sooner we can solve some significant problems our societies have nowadays.
>>
>person preaching some immigrant loving anti-violence bullshit
>it's a woman

E V E R Y T I M E
V
E
R
Y

T
I
M
E

DAILY REMINDER WOMEN ARE A MEME WHO SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS
>>
>>55794906
>muh Mizzou

Come to me when 100+ people are killed there.
>>
>>55794045
option two missed out the consequence of them recruiting more....
>they become mainstream
>they recruit a LOT more
>they kill a lot more
and after years of senseless massacre you will most likely NOT win
you just declared arbitrarily that you would kill more
but
a)
the average european has more morals than you morally bankrupt cunts and wouldn't resort to the tatics of ISIL
b)
you will not necessarily have the superior numbers

and finally you forgot

option 3
>actually check who you let in, or even DON'T let them in.
>don't get killed
>don't hate the victims fleeing the agressors
>don't radicalize the european moderate westerners and the european moderate muslims
>continue to try to find a solution to their inadequacies while not being dead
>>
>>55786419
Good, more kebab to remove.
>>
>>55786279
Fuck i can't stand that arguement.

"not all Muslims are terrorists"

Literally anytime someone tries to bring up Muslims doing something violent.

It's like no fucking shit you genius. What an original opinion to bring to the conversation. We are so glad the professor has arrived so class may continue. Twelve trillion new neurological pathways were created in your brain thinking of that original statement to input into the conversation. We had no clue.
>>
>>55786279
But if we kill every mudslime we meet, ISIS cant recruit them.
>>
>>55799486
It's out of place in a normal conversation and fucking obnoxious, but with people like most of /pol/ around it's better to check whether you actually possess the basic mental faculties necessary for comprehending that.

Just a few minutes ago one of your fellow strayans said in a different thread that only dead muslims aren't a threat.

Also, yes, it's a great and original input for them, because most of the people who are saying things like that twitter chick have the intelligence of your average moth.
>>
>>55786279
>#notallmuslims

>Literally saying "no true scotman"
>>
>>55786279
SJW or not, she is right, polarisation is a stated goal of Islamic State, a major backlash against Muslims in Europe would be a massive win for them, it'd hugely increase their potential recruitment pool.
>>
>>55799880
Guess we have to get rid of all of them just to be sure then.
>>
>>55786896
fatties are disgusting tho.
>>
>>55799880
That is quite alright. Polarisation just makes things easier. It's us and them from now on.
>>
>>55789866
>Islamophobia
>Alienate the desperate and scared
>muh feelings

Isn't there a protest or something you should be attending?
>>
>>55800115
You guys fuck goats and boys wearing makeup, you can't be too picky.
>>
File: ok.png (8 KB, 169x194) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
8 KB, 169x194
>>55790224
>we play unfair and shed every bit of humanity and become as bad as the ones we're fighting
>>
File: WhaleUnitesTheWorld.jpg (388 KB, 677x1074) Image search: [Google]
WhaleUnitesTheWorld.jpg
388 KB, 677x1074
>>55800115
>fatties are disgusting tho.
>>55800173
>you can't be too picky.

This is somehow relevant.
>>
>>55786279
I rape her with criticism on the internet.
>>
>>55786560
>isis is highly dependent from 'moderate' muslims in europe blowing shit up.
Exactly why Islam shouldn't ever have any kind of foothold in Europe. Remove the followers and you remove the threat. They don't belong here and our ancestors have fought for ages to keep them out. Their countries are shitholes while our countries flourished, that says enough about the cultural divide.
>>
>>55786279

Doing 360s coming up with that one, eh?
>>
>>55787956
god dammit, I am sick of this. I am muslim, live in sweden and make enough money that I have to pay taxes in amount 50 swedes have to do. I like to believe that my contribution is appreciated.
What I agree on with you is a term like "europe to europeans, ger to ger etc" My grandfather is turkish and there this is common sense. So when people want to imigrate, thez have to follow rules, otherwise the turkish government will bomb their shit (kurds)
So leave me alone with your accusations and keep sucking the dicks of your brain washing media
>>
>>55786279
Ask her, "so your solution is to let more migrants into the country?"
>>
That post made me join ISIS
>>
>>55801480
>Sweden
>I am muslim
What a fucking surprise
>>
>>55801676
ait, i take the bait. Why are you a more valuable asset to the society then I am? And what has my religion got to do with any of it?
>>
>>55786279
>A wild SJW appears.
Just throw a fucking Tumblrball, catch the Tumblrmon and learn it Surf. Shit will be cash.
>>
>>55788753

we should all message him and ask how is it like to be culturally enriched
>>
>>55786279
Simple I hit her in the head with a pack jack, pack her in a shipping crate, and mail the crate to Iraq next day mail. Bitch wants to think that way let her see first hand the way these people are. There can be no peace with Islam they will keep murdering innocents and unarmed civilians . You cannot sympathies with cowards and terrorists. Islam is a religion of war and has declared war on all non-Muslims. Now we kill them all.
>>
>>55786279
There is no place in the West for Islam.
>>
>>55786279
>Killing Muslims is the only way to fight Climate Change.
>>
>Islam has nothing todo with terrorism
>If we are not nice to them muslims will turn into terorrists
>>
File: 1.jpg (19 KB, 236x331) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19 KB, 236x331
>>55786279
by focusing on the knobs
>>
>>55801798
You'll never be a swede
>>
>>55803866
:D I dont want to become a swede. I didnt chose your country to stay in. I came for business reasons and will leave prob in 2-3 years, as I will sell the company again and look for somewhere where it doesnt get dark 3pm LOL But I enjoy it, living in Stockholm, it is just a shame that you guys treat cigarettes and alcohol like drugs, in public at least
>>
>>55789405
Muslims have to be very careful about how they distance themselves from ISIS. To accuse another Muslim of not practicing what the Prophet Mohamed is just as bad as not practicing Islam. They need to choose their words very carefully. That's why they never say, "Yeah that's fucking bullshit. Fuck those guys. They aren't real Muslims. I'm not apart of that"

This is because the oldest writings of the Kuran literally talk about all this shit ISIS is doing.
>>
>>55789938
Yes
>>
>>55804183
Then they are all in it together and we should kill them all. I'm sick of waiting for these animals to murder more unarmed people. Arm yourselves and be ready at a moments notice to trade blood for blood there can be no peace with Islam.
>>
>>55786279

yes, ISIS is forcing our hand, deal with it
they got into that position to do so is because we were too soft on muslims to BEGIN WITH

peace is no longer an option

our only hope is victory
>>
>>55804555
I bet you jack off to the thought of dead Muslim kids.
>>
>>55805419
Every day. I spent eight years in the sand fighting these animals. I'm itching for round two. If you knew anything about these people in real life you would be joining me. They raise their children to hate you, they don't want anything from you but your death. Ill be damned if I will coexist with a person sworn to kill me and my children. There will never be peace with Islam they will kill us all or die. Me I will kill them first.
>>
Because giving them free money and housing prevented this right?
>>
>>55786419

Oh so should we do the opposite and instead of deporting them and closing borders, we keep inviting more in as refugees?

That will sure work out well.
>>
>>55801480

>trading the integrity of your nation's heritage for a few shekels
>worth it

Nobody wants your money, Abdul. Especially if it means that we have to take in hundreds of toothless rapists who leech off welfare for every person who actually contributes.
>>
>>55788753
Did he died?
>>
>>55806471
We all hope so.
>>
>>55786279
It's crazy how the "Not all men" Thing fuckiong was so downright wrong. and this "Not all muslim" thing is literally all correct. can someone please explain the difference?
>>
>>55788753
Hope the fucking c.uck is dead.
>>
An enemy that you can see and kill is a better one than the one that eats you from the inside.
>>
File: cat smack.gif (2 MB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
cat smack.gif
2 MB, 330x270
>>55789087
Awful music.
>>
>>55786279
Isamophobia is such a stupid word.
People are not afraid of Islam, people are afraid of Islamic radical teachings and the people who willfully enact them.
>>
>>55806622
I kinda would hope that he would live and learn from it.
>>
>>55790437
It's common knowledge that the dunehoppers are some of the most well supplied and organised military forces on the planet

>mfw I turn over from the coverage on the paris attacks to footage of American and Russian planes strip-bombing the whole of Syria
>>
#InvasionofPoland intent is to create Naziphobia so we will mistreat Nazis and do #Hitler's recruitment for him. #resistlogic #notallnazis
>>
>>55806914
Liberals don't learn. You cant teach someone who is in total denial of reality. He would just go on defending the people who tried to murder him out of some misguided sense of moral superiority. Liberals are delusional enough to believe that these are just disadvantaged poor foreigners who want a better life. They are not they are an invading army of gorilla fighters. Ill be damned if I let liberal thought lead to my death.
>>
File: savage-bear-hunter-1.jpg (89 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
savage-bear-hunter-1.jpg
89 KB, 576x432
>>55786279
shoot it before it lays eggs
>>
good point. al-queda suckered the US into flushing billions of dollars and tens of thousands of lives into a pointless 14 years excursion in the middle east. did you realize a bunch of mouth breathing 15 years olds don't agree? makes you wanna change your mind doen't it
>>
Turn their "logic" against them.
>If you need to start you sentence with "I'm not racist" then you're probably a racist
>If you need to start your sentence with "Not all Muslims"...
>>
>>55807422
>>55807223
>this is what conservaturds actually believe

calm the fuck down.
>>
>>55799089
>ISIL see the West as the enemy.
>40% Muslims have no problem with ISIL.
What are we supposed to deduced from this information?
That a large percentage of Muslims are the enemy of the West and are not to be trusted? I think the events in Paris and the response of Muslims to it is proof of that already. If you aim was to come here and champion Islam on /pol/ you should stop now, because you are clearly doing the reverse.
>>
>>55807912
No no more calm. Now its time for blood.
>>
>>55807223
Pretty sure their was just a case in Sweden or Denmark within the past two weeks where a girl got raped and she refused that immigrants had done it, she was so dead set against the fact she got raped by an immigrant she defended them until they showed her a video of it. You literally can't reason with the left
>>
>>55808111
?
None of what you said means either
a) that we have to alienate the existing muslims and make those 40% be sympathetic to isis instead of not hating them.
b) that murdering all muslims is the only way to get rid of the threat.

those two things were the only things i was rallying against.

>>55808193
>laughinggirls.jpeg
>>
>>55790317
We aren't employing traditional methods of quelling resistance (unrestrained slaughter of villages/cities hiding Isis members) yet. Instead we're doing it PC style so nothing gets done. Same thing happened in Vietnam. US army had one arm behind its back.
>>
>>55786279
Unfollow
>>
lol at them, tell them they are crazy, then block them

SJWs are all angry cunts and will RAGE HARD when insulted like that, blocking them sends them off the deep end since they cant respond.

All SJWs have anxiety that drives 90% of their decisions. That's why they do such evil and crazy shit.
>>
>>55808310
Are you people seriously unable to see the problem with slaughtering tons of people that aren't even necessarily guilty of anything?
These are the basic pillars of civilization and if we abandon them we might as well join ISIL.
Fucking hell.

Geneva convention anyone?
>>
>>55799089

>Furthermore i actually looked at that poll in detail and the questions asked were not whether sharia should be applicable EVERYWHERE but just in their islamic states.

Just those Islamic states? Guess we should stop worrying if it were to spread elsewhere, right?
>>
File: bittenfeld.png (47 KB, 122x139) Image search: [Google]
bittenfeld.png
47 KB, 122x139
>>55808533

Every. Single. Muslim. Needs to die and if you disagree you're probably a fucking muslim yourself, or a kek who is responsible for white deaths.
>>
>>55808302
>>55808302
Clearly with numbers like these and the fact that we are at war with ISIS and the Middle East means that we have a major security problem in the West. I don't know how deluded you are coming here and protesting some emotionally charged keyboard warriors who call for "death to Islam" (I haven't seen any of that on this board that I would remotely take seriously), but yes ISIS will be destroyed by the efforts of UK, Russia, China, US, France etc. As for the rest of the Muslims that support ISIS they should be rounded up and deported. No one is seriously maintaining that all Muslims should be killed, just the beligerents, and the sympathisers and complainers who are well over 40% should go back to the Middle East because they represent a terror threat.
>>
>>55808533
I'm just saying, when people wanted militants to stop in the ancient world, they issued ultimatums and backed them up with force. Ex: Alexander during his eastern campaign. They had civilization back then, too. Brutality was applied when needed.
>>
>>55808533
>Geneva convention anyone
You mean the thing that only the USS follows and every enemy we have doesn't. Fuck that kill them until they no longer have the will to fight in any way. Bomb their cities, burn their homes, kill their live stock, poison their water. Do this until Islam is just a painful distant memory. Its the only way.
>>
>>55805620
I'm sure you'd teach your kids to LOVE the occupying foreign army, right?
>>
>>55808800
The point is the poll wasn't asking whether they'd want to spread sharia to europe.

>>55808804
9 / 11
great edge

>>55808826
I completely agree with this.
I just disagree that no one on here actually thinks that all muslims should be killed.

>>55808965
The greek civilization was barely civilized. They fucked literally everything and everyone and then killed each other over this. The citiy states were constantly at war, and individual people settled differences through murder.
It was pretty fucked up, especially the way they dealt with conflicts.

>>55809011
great edge!
also by doing that the new terror menace to be afraid of would be the US.
>>
File: 1447473939258.png (87 KB, 727x669) Image search: [Google]
1447473939258.png
87 KB, 727x669
>>55786279
How is "Islamophobia" even a thing?
Where is "Christianophobia"?
Who doesn't fear to be beheaded?
They act like it's a form of racism, they aren't born like that, they choose to be Muslims.
>>
>>55809233
>individual people settled differences through murder.
Athens had one of the earliest and most advanced jury-by-peers in history. If you had a conflict with someone, you took them to court where a jury would decide your fate.
>>
>>55809063
Fuck off back to the middle east where you belong. Ill be damned before I sit here and let these animals kill my friends, family, and people. Its cowards like you who are supporting these monsters and enabling them to kill unarmed innocent people we should root your kind out as well and send them to IsIs since you love them so much. Your unwillingness to defend your nation has cost the lives of other Americans, something I am sure you don't care about because its not you or yours who were the victims but mark my words some day soon it will be.
>>
File: 1447605060027.jpg (37 KB, 404x436) Image search: [Google]
1447605060027.jpg
37 KB, 404x436
>>55786279
Show her what a real feminist has to say.
>>
>>55809342
So strawmanning aside, just to be clear. If Obama seized power tomorrow and became a dictator, and then the Chinese came in and invaded, toppling him from power and set up bases in every state where they enforced the fact that they were now in control until they had your people follow the ways of Chinese communism, you'd totally love those Chinese and be grateful to them? You wouldn't teach your kids how shit htey are?
>>
File: Pew Research Islam.png (626 KB, 1496x1044) Image search: [Google]
Pew Research Islam.png
626 KB, 1496x1044
>>55808533

Religions aren't inherent. They are ideologies people choose to follow. If people make a choice to follow a religion of hate and violence committed to conquering the world and killing all who stand in their way, they should be held accountable for that choice.

Islam and western civilization are incompatible. I don't think most Muslims living in the US are bad Americans -- I think they're bad Muslims. I think they enjoy the US and the Constitution and democracy and the amenities of a functioning western society and are mature and civilized enough to get along with different sorts of people.

But the thing is, they can only do that because they're ignoring their faith. They're ignoring the teachings of the Koran, which command them to conquer "unceasingly". They're abandoning the teachings of Muhammad, who led multiple campaigns to seize new lands from infidels and wage holy war on others. You can see this creep up, as countries become more and more Muslim, the tolerance for ignoring doctrines gets smaller and smaller, until fundamentalist Islam is the only sort of Islam allowed.

These same things could be said of Christians and Jews and political groups as well. Normal people claim to belong to these groups, yet reject many of the core tenets; those who take them all the way generally end up killing in horrible ways (blowing up federal buildings, stabbing women for riding the bus, dragging gays behind trucks). Yet none of these groups still do these things on a major scale -- because they were forced to coexist and adjust and come to terms with the criticisms of others. Modern Islam is not doing that, they are pushing for protection from criticism.

I think it's time to look inward and realize that most religious people only believe a fraction of the religion they claim to be a part of, and maybe they need to take a moment and form a new religion without all the crazy shit from thousands of years ago.
>>
>>55788753

Actually laughed.
>>
File: hitler.png (645 KB, 1075x621) Image search: [Google]
hitler.png
645 KB, 1075x621
>>55786279
Why is it always "fear"?
IslamaPHOBIA
TERRORism

I'm not scared of them, are you scared of them?
Do you lose sleep because ISIS might be hiding under your bed?
>>
File: 1447502335467.png (235 KB, 840x532) Image search: [Google]
1447502335467.png
235 KB, 840x532
>hate muslims
>they all cry back to the asshole of the planet
>bomb middle east into nothingness
Am I missing the problem?
>>
>>55809637
I agree that most modern muslims follow shitty dogma. It may be because the west chose to prop up Sunni islam while tearing down Shia. Who knows.

But if you look back at historical Islam, it was actually a pretty decent religion back in the Arabic empire times. Shame it's gone to shit.
>>
>>55809586
Your time is coming soon Mohamed. I hope its me that gets to come for you. If its not remember this is something your kind brought on its self. The time for talk and peace is over. Now we repay blood with blood.
>>
>>55786279
Ask her if she gets off with the idea of wearing a burka all the time and having her husband being free to beat her if he wants to. Because muslims, not just ISIS, don't give a flying fuck about western culture and morality.
>>
>>55809873
I'm not Muslim, nor do I care for foreign Muslims. But if you don't try to understand your enemy's point of view, you just live in incoherent rage. I guess it helps to dehumanize them so you feel less shitty about killing them, but if you have to literally associate the people you kill with sub-humans, then maybe you shouldn't be a soldier because obviously you're not mature enough to grapple with the idea of justified homicide.
>>
File: time to leave.png (230 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
time to leave.png
230 KB, 500x375
>>55809637
>belief in Jinn

Ok this is an entirely new dimension of stupidity.
>>
>>55810079
Aren't Jinn basically demons?
>>
>>55809862

Regardless of historical opinions, it's gone to shit. That's what matters right now.

No one stood up to say "Not everyone whose in the KKK wants to kill blacks like this Roof fellow, he's just one guy". The media instantly jumped at the culture that fostered his insanity. And rightfully, they pointed out that "moderate" KKK members and racial activists who see others radicalize and stand by doing nothing are complicit in these events. A "moderate" majority is meaningless if it stands by and lets the extreme minority carry out genocide and war.
>>
>>55810206

> There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course not all of them are radicals! The majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15 to 25 percent, according to all intelligence services around the world. That leaves 75 percent of them peaceful people. But when you look at 15 to 25 percent of the world's Muslim population, you're looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization. That is as big [as] the United States. So why should we worry about the radical 15 to 25 percent? Because it is the radicals that kill. Because it is the radicals that behead and massacre. When you look throughout history, when you look at all the lessons of history, most Germans were peaceful. Yet, the Nazis drove the agenda and, as a result, 60 million people died. Almost 14 million in concentration camps; 6 million were Jews. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. When you look at Russia, most Russians were peaceful as well. Yet, the Russians were able to kill 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. When you look at China, for example, most Chinese were peaceful as well. Yet, the Chinese were able to kill 70 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. When you look at Japan prior to World War II, most Japanese were peaceful as well. Yet, Japan was able to butcher its way across the Southeast Asia, killing 12 million people, mostly killed with bayonets and shovels. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. On Sept. 11 in the United States, we had 2.3 million Arab Muslims living in the United States. It took 19 hijackers, 19 radicals, to bring America down to its knees, destroy the World Trade Center, attack the Pentagon and kill almost 3,000 Americans that day. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. So for all our powers of reason and for us talking about moderate and peaceful Muslims, I'm glad you're here. But where are the others speaking out?
>>
>>55809637
>belief in sorcery

Even Bob Ross would love this little treasure in this picture.
>>
>>55810009
There is no point of view to be had. No longer do I care about arguments. For every one of us they kill we should kill 100 of theirs. No mercy, no rules, no bleeding heart pussies crying about the inhumanity. These monsters are no longer human and should be put down like rabid dogs. Every day we wait they grow stronger. They want us to die nothing more and they have made that clear. No more words, no more mercy, mo more peace. They can turn over the radicals or die with them. Nothing short of that is acceptable.
>>
>>55810206
I understand your point, but at the same time I think you can look at the largest Muslim countries like Indonesia and Malaysia and see what the real "moderate" Muslim is doing. Bombing the shit out of the middle east is fine and all, but do you also propose we bomb the shit out of southeast China for having the same umbrella faith?
>>
>>55809317
Athens.
Greece was not athens alone.
And even athens was almost constantly at war with some other city.

>>55809637
that is a much better graphic representation, and it's also much less threatening.

islam is not necessarily a religion of hate and violence, just like christianity isn't necessarily a religion of crusades and WBC.

It may be that the kind of islam believed y a significant part of muslims is incompatible with western civilization but the christianity from 500 years ago would also be incompatible with western values of today.
>Modern Islam is not doing that, they are pushing for protection from criticism.
Yes i know that and the solution is to push back with force, not to just abandon them as a cul de sac of civilization.

Another thing is that you treat religious texts like as if there was one correct interpretation. and especially in the case of islam this is extremely far from reality. The quran is written in a way that two different people can interpret it to mean one thing or the polar opposite. in some places.
This is why one of the core principles in islam until the 50s radicalization had been the reinterpreting of laws and verses according to the circumstances of the modern world.

Both the bible and the torah are a lot more clear in this regard, and even there there are constant disagreements among the individual groups which interpretation is right.
>>
>>55810182
No -- jinn are basically human tier entities (in the celestial hierarchy) that exist independently of us.
>>
File: 1447604794564.png (333 KB, 1780x1092) Image search: [Google]
1447604794564.png
333 KB, 1780x1092
>>55786922
Twitter is great.

>>55788753
Use this one instead, yours has invalid dates.
>>
>>55810420
>>55810079
sortof like angels.
77% of the US believe in angels.
>>
>>55810365
>bleeding heart pussies
There's being a bleeding heart pussy and then there's looking at things the most pragmatic, reasonable way. Your way isn't the most effective way to deal with this shit. It's the harshest way. You're essentially proposing a grim trigger strategy when everyone knows tit for tat is better. Savagery should be tackled smarter, not simply with a higher body count of civilians. The only time that's effective is if you are the people actually ruling hte country, and since I doubt the US will annex Syria after this debacle, there's no reason to rule by fear in the area. It'll just create another ISIS when we inevitably pull out.
>>
>>55810398
>And even athens was almost constantly at war with some other city.
What civilization hasn't been at war for a large chunk of its history?

>>55810420
So are demons, m8. Didn't you ever read Paradise Lost? Those nigs are pissed at us because God thinks we're better than they are.
>>
>>55786279
Say what you will. But one of the dead terrorists had a syrian passport which turned out to be fake. It pretty much says everything.
>>
>>55786279
She seems to be implying that "moderate" Muslims would join ISIS at the drop of a hat.

Not exactly a great argument.
>>
File: Tanqueray[1].jpg (379 KB, 2392x1631) Image search: [Google]
Tanqueray[1].jpg
379 KB, 2392x1631
Did somebody say gin?

https://youtu.be/nBFdvcF7auY
>>
>>55810683
With other nations.
Athens and the other city states basically had the same culture and the same history and yet they constantly fucking killed each other.
rome didn't wage as many wars nor did egypt
>>
>>55789087

Lmao what a faggot

And what awful music
>>
File: INDONESIA_-_lampung_violence_ok.jpg (360 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
INDONESIA_-_lampung_violence_ok.jpg
360 KB, 600x400
>>55810372

Indonesia and Malaysia are being rocked by extremism as well. Sharia is law of the land in both countries. Non-muslims are being butchered in the streets.

This is a picture of "Moderate majority" of Muslims in Indonesia rioting through a village and burning it to the ground because the government courts didn't rule in favor of executing a man who stole a cow. The mob did it anyways -- along with his wife and children, and all their neighbors.

Muslims in the United States, Muslims who grew up in middle/upper class familes in the west, are not like most muslims. They represent a tiny minority who have been blessed with the chance to grow up in a country where they could hear other viewpoints, where they got to learn about science and history in schools not run by other muslims, where they were allowed to experiment and break their faith and learn morals beyond reciting from a millennia old book. Every other major religion in the west has evolved and mellowed out like this, yet Islam insists on being allowed to exist perpetually in the past and out of touch with the modern world. Muslims in the United States would in large part be put to death by Muslims from other parts of the world, they have so little in common.
>>
>>55786279
So we have to be calm and collected and not worry about the fucking terrorists in our midst because the muslims who aren't terrorists will turn into terrorists if we get angry about the 130 dead people shot in one night?
So because they can't control themselves, we have to control ourselves because they might lose even more control and kill more of us... and this is our fault. Yes, perfectly reasonable.
>>
File: 1431902004997.jpg (35 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1431902004997.jpg
35 KB, 229x343
>>55809637
Christians were not "forced' to do anything. Every reform in the West has taken place with the consent of and the cooperation of the majority of Christians, because they wanted a better way.

That is not concession or a lack of belief, it is reformation. Claiming that because religious groups are capable of reformation they are illegitimate is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of in my life, and it is the mindset responsible for the stagnation of Islam.

If even YOU word it as a fracturing or a surrender, why would the Muslims ever submit to it? You've just made their argument for them, any compromise is "forced," any reformation is a surrender to secular pressures, any progression is necessarily apostasy.

For once in your life, pretend that you are actually speaking to convince the enemy to cooperate with you instead of galvanizing him directly against you.
>>
>>55786419
And? When we ban islam how will it help them when they cannot live in western countries all together. They cant fight a 1 on 1 battle.
>>
>>55810760
An awful lot of them would. Sad but true.
This isn't a libtard argument this is a massively redpilled argument.
>>
>>55810879
brother dean is the man
>>
>>55810588
No annexation, we simply go there bomb it into dust then kill every living thing. Men, women, children, livestock, pets. Then point out that the next time a terror attack happens our response will be the same. If you cant root them out kill everyone hiding them and defending them. Ant one who speaks out against it should be crucified as an example to those who would defend these people. These animals wanted a fight, they think they are soldiers of their god. Lets send them all to meet their god. There can be no peace with Islam.
>>
>>55810865
>Athens and the other city states basically had the same culture and the same history
That isn't true at all. Athens and Sparta were night as and day. Sparta lived in an autocratic society of warmongerers where they lived in straw huts and used iron as currency so nobody would carry too much of it around. THey forbade shoes because they thought it made people pussies. Athens was a democracy with lavish lifestyles, flourishing philosophy, beautiful architecture, etc. I think your confusion stems from the fact that everything from Lacedaimonia is gone since the whole straw hutt thing while everything from Athens remained because they actually wrote shit down.
>>
>>55811030
Good point.
>>
>>55811090
Doing such a thing would literally cause Russia to declare war on us.
>>
well she's right
>>
>>55811262
Then they can die as well.
>>
>>55811042
he's a fag
>>
>>55811328
>hundreds of thousands of US soldiers should die in likely the bloodiest war we'd ever have for 129 French deaths.

Praise Allah you aren't in charge of our foreign defense.
>>
That's what I don't even remotely get.
NotallMuslims is 100% okay. Because not every mudslime is a bomb throwing towel head.
But Notallmen is so wrong that you'll be publicly lynched.
>>
>>55810960

I'm not sure what you read.

I said Christians of different sects were forced to coexist in that the government has laws keeping them from waging holy war on the streets of New York. Massacres based on religion weren't exactly rare, but they weren't tolerated either.

Reformation is explicitly a concession of lack of belief. Abraham, Moses, and Jesus did not come back and give updates and new commentaries on all the occasions human beings decided to reinterpret scripture. Those moments came due to political and social upheaval in the face of new technology and forms of government that required religion to adapt or become irreverent. I have nothing against spiritualism but you cannot seriously be blind to the hypocrisy of abandoning the literal worlds of your holy book in the face of social pressure. The Council of Trent and Vatican II were human beings taking action to bring the church's doctrine in line with modern thinking. That is exactly what reformation is.

This is the curse of organized religion. It is a vicious cycle where any criticism is an attack, any attack is wrong because your faith is right, and therefor there is no sense listening to anyone but those who already agree with you and share your worldview. Free nations like the US allow people to practice organized religion while still having the freedom to live their own lives and break some of the rules they don't like. Over time these freedoms allow followers to come to terms with parts of their religion they dislike and they take action to fix it. Religions do not mellow if they aren't forced by a government which protects freedoms to tolerate other belief systems and act civilly to gain popular support rather than simply compelling people to faith with threats of violence and ostracism.

I will not say what I don't mean to say just because it upsets you to hear it out loud. If I hurt your feelings you need to cope.
>>
>>55786896
Isn't pork Haram?
>>
>>55786279
She is kinda right, fám.

Their first priority was most likely to gain international attention, but they will most certainly profit from increase in European "islamophobia".
>>
>>55801480
>I like to believe that my contribution is appreciated.

Then you are all too self-important. You are essentially doing what every hard working native of the country should be doing, in a country you or your parents CHOSE to migrate to that took you in when they didn't have to. This is why no one likes immigrants, even when you're not working the shit tier jobs, running all the scuzzy establishments, laundering drug money and raping little white kids, you're looking for a pat on the back for being a normal, decent, working contributor of society.

>>55804072
>it is just a shame that you guys treat cigarettes and alcohol like drugs, in public at least

Not sure what you're trying to say because your English is bad even for a Muzzo but cigarettes and alcohol are drugs. If you mistyped and are trying to pull that "I'm above you because alcohol is forbidden in Islam and you are a drunkard" shit save it, we've seen it all before. Inebriation is a sin but pedophilia, beating women and killing everyone who doesn't adhere to your ass backwards third world mudblood religion is a-ok, right? Fuck off Abdul.
>>
>>55789087
It's histerical how Bro Dean can be so over the top and stupid looking....

and yet the Muslims end up looking even worse and he comes out the hero.
>>
>>55810683

Paradise Lost is Milton's fanfiction on theology

Daemons at their core were just the Greek word for spirits that Christianity villified to galvanize people against pagan religions
>>
>>55786279
Yeah that is the SJWs tactic

>don't fight SJWs or they wins bros

>don't fight Islam of they win bro
>>
File: check your master suppression.png (203 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
check your master suppression.png
203 KB, 1280x1024
>>55813252
>>
>>55786279
If Muslims are willing to join ISIS because rational people hate their shitty religion, then they DESERVE TO DIE.
>>
>>55810881
>Muslims in the United States, Muslims who grew up in middle/upper class familes in the west, are not like most muslims.

You have never been to Dearborn MI right?

When ever there is a large concentration of Muslims it is trouble they demand special rights and treatments and drive out any non muslims
>>
File: Bitch Please.png (446 KB, 488x700) Image search: [Google]
Bitch Please.png
446 KB, 488x700
>>55786279
She is right though. But she should be burned at the stake for being a SJW living in a big city insulating herself from the consequences of her actions and the suffering in the real world.

Here's how you fix this problem: declare that personal defense, and the right to bear arms, are universal human rights in Europe.

Since I think the ideal outcome would be an Europe burning in Hell, I think the foreigners should treat the refugees like shit so that the terrorists get to tear down that socialist dystopia through one attack at a time.
>>
File: 1437626463946.png (345 KB, 668x456) Image search: [Google]
1437626463946.png
345 KB, 668x456
>>55786562
>>55789405
You fags. These refugees aren't coming from America-tier capitalist countries. They're coming from the kinds of cities that were used by Europe as a means of subjugating territories. These little fuckers are essentially the Pro-Europe middle class of the 3rd world. When you shit all over them and send them home, then the pro-Europe parts of those countries that chose to side with dictators instead of populists will then switch sides and hand Syriaistan and Iraqistan over to the terrorists. Just as planned by Otto Von Al-Bismarki

So go ahead and show those fuckers how much you hate them. Hopefully next time they come back to Europe, it'll be with atom bombs.
>>
File: 1444242288594.jpg (105 KB, 605x403) Image search: [Google]
1444242288594.jpg
105 KB, 605x403
>>55786279
Its partially true but that passive line of thinking also makes us weak and more susceptible to further attack and eroding of western culture.The other option in which we do nothing and pretend like everything is fine is just as bad or worse. The healthiest situation for the west is for muslims to go live in muslim countries. Muslims have their own countries already why can't we have ours?
>>
File: fuckFrance.jpg (268 KB, 1329x692) Image search: [Google]
fuckFrance.jpg
268 KB, 1329x692
>>55786279
Really?
>>
File: City Life.jpg (431 KB, 1174x1474) Image search: [Google]
City Life.jpg
431 KB, 1174x1474
>>55814925
>I can't hate anyone
Yeah, its easy not to hate people that you subjugate. A master doesn't hate his slaves.

The French not only deserved what they got for Sykes-Picot, but they deserve much worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 480x480
>>55786279

if muslims are that easy to radicalize, why would I want them in my fucking country
>>
>>55812084
of we kill them all they wont
>>
Crane the weird mouth's twitter.
>>
>>55811328
Damn I wonder if you've always been such a nutjob or if the nightmares of your nutjob friends being blown to pieces made you like that
Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.