[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You morons do realize that the muslims actually want a war right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: ISIS-Execution.jpg (140 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-Execution.jpg
140 KB, 1200x630
You morons do realize that the muslims actually want a war right? That's their goal, so why are you retarded enough to give them what they want /pol/?
>>
>>55786180
Maybe we want a war?

What about what I want senpai?
>>
>>55786180
Because they'll just get bored of beheading people and blowing shit up and dissapear right?
>>
>>55786180
Because we would win?
>>
>>55786180
Why are you retarded enough not to give them what they want?
>>
>>55786180

Because that's also what we want.
>>
Slap liberal c.ucks in the face. Spit on them, kick them.

Scream at liberal c.ucks in public.

Do not let a single c.uck pass by unharmed.

Your life depends on it.

https://youtu.be/6bZLtg8OZYY
>>
>>55786180
The sooner it starts the sooner we can start dividing up the middle east amongst the west.

Start by imposing a one child policy everywhere and we'll see what we can do about that breeding us out of existence.
>>
Because mudslimes are retarded and think the power of Allah will lead them to victory or some shit.
>>
>>55786180
>muslims
They aren't muslims they are extremists
>>
>>55786180
fuck you bitch im a fucking germanic pagan, i want a war too.

the only way for them to see their god is to die fighting

the only way for me to see my god is to die fighting

give them war, and make it the greatest war this planet has ever seen.
>>
They bombed France because it harms the economy by ruining tourism, which makes them think twice about bombing Syria.

They don't want a full blown war because they would lose against whites.
>>
File: nuke-mecca-742721.jpg (121 KB, 633x585) Image search: [Google]
nuke-mecca-742721.jpg
121 KB, 633x585
>>55786180
How do you know what they want? Are you Muslim or are you a psychic?

If that is what they want, they should be careful what they wish for.
>>
File: 1414366843943.jpg (61 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
1414366843943.jpg
61 KB, 500x676
>>55786334
get out of my country
every muslim is a terrorist
>>
>>55786334
You're backing the wrong horse Paco.
>>
>>55786180

Because Muslims would lose miserably? Tell them to bring it, they'll get steamrolled regardless of how many of them there are. The more fight, the better. I want a war, too, death to Islam.
>>
>>55786180

If one side decides to wage war, it's impossible for the other side to not participate. Are you this retarded? If we don't do something soon we will continue to have mass immigration into our lands and more "terror attacks" where we can never strike.
>>
File: 1406903735124.png (306 KB, 673x604) Image search: [Google]
1406903735124.png
306 KB, 673x604
>>55786180
>You morons do realize that the muslims actually want a war right?
I do?
>>
>>55786180
>why are you retarded enough to give them what they want /pol/?
Do you honestly think any muslim nation that proclaimed death to every non-muslim would stand a chance?
>>
>>55786357
>that face when Pagans near me
>>
>>55786401
>>55786428

Its bait
>>
>>55786334

I can assure you, they submit to the teachings of their Allah and prophet Muhammad. His teachings were spread by the tip of the sword and have always been spread that way.
>>
>>55786180
because bending over and letting them have their way is no better than removing a few of them in the backlash process.
>>
>>55786180
They think they can beat the West in a total war scenario?
Fucking kek
>>
>>55786180
Because we will win
>>
>>55786180
They want a war because they think they can win, they don't realize if we go full war mode they'll get slaughtered, when we stop caring about not killing civilians and start to actively target them which is what you do in war, they'll have no where left to hide.
>>
>>55786490
your pope said to house a family of muslims. go on kekold, offer your daughter to ahmed, its the will of god :^).
>>
>>55786318
Another colonial era? Sweet.
>>
>>55786180
Because all men want war? It's what we do.
Also they will lose. There is no way they could ever possibly conquer western nations. Not even the ones overseas. Not having a navy means you have to cross all that european land, which means you need to occupy it otherwise your supply chain will be destroyed and then you lose every single part of military might behind enemy lines, the men, the machines, everything.

They don't have it in them so all the better, it'll be an easy war. Nothing is so great as an easy war.
>>
File: 1443712229519.png (594 KB, 842x974) Image search: [Google]
1443712229519.png
594 KB, 842x974
>>55786490
>>
>>55786591
This.
Muslims would get obliterated in a war against a superpower.
>>
File: 1386992466669.png (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1386992466669.png
14 KB, 400x400
>>55786255
Just like we won Vietnam and Iraq, right?

The US military is well equipped, but it's nothing but incompetent retards leading people too retarded to wipe their own ass. We need to just use it solely as a defense force, since we mangle everything whenever we try to act offensively.

Real solution: cut off Syria and Iraq from the rest of the world. Nobody goes in or out. Shoot on sight. Divert all waterways away from Syria. Let them starve to death.
>>
>>55786180

that's what i want to anon, what's the problem?

millions of liberals will be massacred and Islam will be destroyed
>>
File: 1446695235230.png (1 MB, 1072x736) Image search: [Google]
1446695235230.png
1 MB, 1072x736
>>55786582
He said that every Parish should with the aim of converting them to the true Faith.

Absolutely based actually.
>>
>>55786180
There is nobody who can go toe to toe with white people if it comes to war.
The second we outright fight them and stop this half assed shit we will sweep them off the face of this world.
>>
>>55786180
Because /pol/ (along with /v/, /r9k/ and some of /b/) is so pants-on-head retarded that they can escalate something into a much bigger situation than what it actually is. Only the following boards could have turned a nobody sloot like Zoe Quinn and elevate her to a point where she spoke at the UN and is now getting a book and movie. She should've died out a long time ago, yet because of this hive-mind mentality of hate and grudges here, she is still able to remain in the public eye in the year 2015 of our Lord.

Fuck facts
Fuck logic
Fuck moral standards

There is a state of mind here on 4chan, similar to feminists and SJWs themselves, that cannot let go of anything that challenges their views and will do whatever it takes to try and prove their position right
>>
>>55786615
>pagans winning wars
>all the pagan nations like Haiti and Sub Saharan Africa

Whoah there son.
>>
>>55786685
my god Woden the all father wants us to convert them too.. convert them into rotting sacks of flesh.

but dont worry.. im sure your strategy will work out just fine.. because its totally worked so well in the past :^)

seems to be going just great for you :^)
>>
>>55786656
Those failed because it wasn't total war, you guys pulled your punches because of ethics and shit, once those are out the door war is very winnable when you are stronger, you just slaughter anybody who opposes you, you then slaughter their friends and family, and all of a sudden nobody left opposing you.
>>
>>55786745
>complains about people constantly bringing up no-name randoms in a completely unrelated thread
>brings up and names those no-name randoms himself

You are retarded
>>
>>55786180
Why do they want war when they would lose miserably?
>>
>>55786656
>We need to just use it solely as a defense force, since we mangle everything whenever we try to act offensively.

>what is every war before vietnam?
>>
>>55786180

They already have a war. We just aren't fighting back yet.
>>
verse 5:33 of the quran.
"Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment"
>>
>>55786698
Keep in mind that Muslims swear allegiance to their Muslim brothers, not their country. If an all out war breaks out between the developed world and Muslims, we're fucked because there are millions of them currently living in our countries and pissed off.

Internment camps wouldn't do shit either, because populations explode during wars. For every person you kill, 2 more are born. Once the war ends, you end up with twice the population pissed off and ready to kill. The only reason Jews were nearly wiped out was because their population was small to begin with.
>>
>>55786180
If only we could engineer a virus that makes all muslims infertile. it'll solve itself
>>
>>55786180
I want a war too, fuck Islam. The cancer of the West.
>>
>>55786819
Yeah... you and your 4 (or less?) friends can claim to be super wiccans or nordists or odinfags until the cows come home.

Meanwhile Roman Catholics are actually addressing the problem. I just last week donated $200 to literally arm Christians in Syria, among almost 300 fellow Catholics.

Enjoy your little circle in the forest Ragbar.
>>
>>55786615
>>55786357
>>55786582
>>55786819
>LARPers
>>
>>55786847
The fact of the matter still remains that /pol/, along with the other boards I mentioned, turns things into a bigger issue than what they are. This Muslim thing has been going on for months now, and this recent attack on Paris gives /pol/ another reason to sperg out even more on Islam.
>>
>>55786401
The eye is like "Wow, look at that sword!"
>>
>>55786904
Also dessert storm is a good representation of what would happen if we went to a no hands tied war
>>
File: Qx4lHkD.webm (1 MB, 1268x620) Image search: [Google]
Qx4lHkD.webm
1 MB, 1268x620
>>55786357
Only good arab is a dead arab
>>
>>55786656

Bullshit. Offence is what you guys are good at, you suck at the political level. There is no clear plan because the politicians keep changing the parameters of the strategic situation, which means at a tactical level you guys are left dealing with conflicting interests and orders.
>>
>>55786931
No fucking half measures, that means not internment camps, that means death camps, in their countries we rain hell down upon, the war won't be about winning hearts and minds it'll be about eradicating a menace.
>>
>>55786180
Because wars are meant to be won, OP.

All the allies have to do is drop the bomb and it's over.

The War that Lasted for a Day.
>>
>>55786931
Absolutely c.ucked hard.

>D-don't piss them off g-g-guys
>I'm scared hold me

>>
Muslims want war because they know we're too pansy ass to fight with both arms. They know we'll have rules of engagement and effectively fight with one arm tied behind our backs.

If it were up to me, we'd gas them, nuke them, commit all kinds of atrocities until they were gone from this planet. They want war because they know we'll fight to lose, especially with all the bitch made people the West has today.When America was attacked in WW2 it ended with two atom bombs. France just got attacked and it'll end with them reopening the borders.
>>
>>55786180
Nice. I want the same things too
>>
>>55786656
You're fucking retarded. Going on the defensive would leave our own country open to guerrilla tactics, which is the only reason Vietnam and Iraq were anything less than one-sided curbstomps.
>>
Good war is what we need.

We will either all die in atomic fire like ISIS wants and be given a quick death, not have a war and watch as humanity slowly rots in a slow death, or the optimistic view in which war purges degeneracy and good prevails.
>>
>>55786180
They need to all be purged from this planet. Fuck every last one of the sandnigger heretic scum.
>>
>>55786973
yeah, giving money to terrorists is sure doing a lot of good, nice work faggot.

http://www.norsemyth.org/2015/01/heathens-in-military-army-adds-asatru.html
im 11b and i will fight them until i die, and have mjolnir on my grave.

you are a coward, and a kekold, thats why you fear death, and fear war.

>>55786881
because they are warriors, they understand that death in battle is the only death a man should have. because of this they are currently winning their war, because they are willing to do what you keks arent, die.
>>
>>55786995
a single thing I learned from my days in the army is that War. war never changes.
>>
>>55786180
War is upon you anyway faggot
Fight or die
>>
>>55786656
You're an idiot. The Vietnamese and Iraqis died by the truckloads for every dead US soldier. We lost those wars because we stopped pursuing our goals. If the US decided, and stuck by it's decision, to purge every muslim off of Earth ASAP then our children would barely know they existed.
>>
File: Hiroshima05.jpg (299 KB, 750x617) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima05.jpg
299 KB, 750x617
>>55786180
>You morons do realize that the muslims actually want a war right? That's their goal, so why are you retarded enough to give them what they want /pol/?

Because we're better at it. I want balkanization, then the gloves can come off.
>>
>>55786237
Yeah, what about what this anon wants? You ever consider that?
>>
>>55787231

This.
>>
but that is good op, if they were actually smart they would just keep playing it passive coming to europe and breeding more than europeans like they were doing ,they could have a majority in some decades and we couldnt do shit because cu.ck leaders

this way we can actually fight it
>>
>>55787200
Look Odinfag, I'm a chriatfag.

We both dislike muslims, so truce for now. You can forgive me for being a Crusader and I can forgive you for being a heathen.

When you want a moral church without divorce, homosexuality and degeneracy come on in and get yourself a nice Catholic wife who believes in a strong family and obeying her husband.
>>
File: 1403438514715.jpg (56 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1403438514715.jpg
56 KB, 342x342
>>55786180
>war

I hope the west realizes that these rats are not human in my life time, I want to watch the exterminatus. Vermin filth.
>>
File: 1447517228475.jpg (190 KB, 1640x1137) Image search: [Google]
1447517228475.jpg
190 KB, 1640x1137
>>55787146
>America has had an offensive policy in the middle east for the past few decades
>what used to be a relatively stable region ruled by "cruel" dictators is now controlled by an eschatological nation hell bent on destroying the world as we know it
Things would be alright if we were more concerned with keeping them out of our country instead of forcing our military into theirs.
>>
>>55787124

>They want war because they know we'll fight to lose, especially with all the bitch made people the West has today.

They'd still lose but this is true. The entire time our boys would be fighting to rid the world of this problem you'd have the women crying about how those poor underprivileged shitskins just wanted peace, the gays would be saying Islam is great, and Christians are the bad ones because some of them voted against gay marriage, all the while Muslims kill gays daily.
>>
I know that they ran over a guy with a tank. Why haven't they coked up a guy and bludgeoned him to death yet?
>>
File: 1447210533357.jpg (327 KB, 700x1690) Image search: [Google]
1447210533357.jpg
327 KB, 700x1690
>>
>>55786180
Because the white man will win and win easily.

God favours us, not the dirty Mohammedan.
>>
>>55786615

Literally destroyed by superior Christians and reduced to Wiccan levels of embarrassment/authenticity.
>>
>>55786931
>because populations explode during wars. For every person you kill, 2 more are born

And it'd take at least 5 years before you could use them as child soldiers.
>>
>>55787320
you arent a crusader, you are a fucking pussy 'internet crusader' kekold giving money to fucking terrorists in syria and acting like you are actually fighting anything.

you soft christkek fucks are why europe is dying, and why islam is winning, you are weak fucks literally welcoming these sandniggers with open arms.

christians lost whatever edge they had hundreds of years ago. you wont have a crusade, you are the reason they are being accepted.

go a head, go house your muslim family, its 'the will of god on earth' straight from the popes mouth.
>>
>>55787420
He is looking for strength and thinks Nordic ways are the solution.

He's not wrong to seek strength and a strong Church. But he forgets that Roman Catholicism has a long and excellent history of kebab removal services.

>Nearly 50 Saints of War
>>
>>55786180
because they stand no chance
>>
ISIS statement on Paris:

http://www.albawaba.com/loop/daesh-statement-claiming-responsibility-paris-attacks-768082

Click that link and scroll down to read their statement on Paris (English translation).

It should be quite clear to anyone after having read that, that ISIS are literally retarded and insane religious maniacs who have no great plan or trick up their sleeve. There is no master end game, they are just sand niggers roaming around and chimping out without a clue because of their book. They are the fucking Scrappy-Doo of geopolitics and have less than zero sense about the military capabilities of the Western World. They want to be martyrs: we should oblige them. The only question now is how big do we want the crater to be, and whether it should pull in the number of 'moderate' xeno Muslims currently being parasites to our civilisation in the West.
>>
>>55787481
Europe is dying because they rejected the True Church.

I'll say a prayer for all Army soldiers at Mass tomorrow anyhow anon. Be safe and well.

And btw I'm also a veteran.
>>
>>55786931
>Muslims start committing violence en masse in their own homes

Literally just giving people, in the midst of war with muslims, the best possible reason to consider every single muslim as an enemy. They'll fucking pray to their Allah for the treatment the Japs got in WW2.
>>
So, we should clean up the mess, cry and hug it out for a week then turn the other cheek? In the mean time step up some boarder security while having some extra cops on stand by and that's it?

Is this what people want?
>>
>>55786401
what happens a if a few christians started suicide bombing people? Would you claim all christians are evil or say "it's a few nutjobs"
All organised religions are born of violence. Just super sayan
>>
>>55787654
Slap liberal c.ucks in the face. Spit on them, kick them.

Scream at liberal c.ucks in public.

Do not let a single c.uck pass by unharmed.

Your life depends on it.

>>
>>55786180
You do realize that when a group wants a war, you fight them, right?

> you do realize that what the nazis want is war right? Don't fall into their trap.
>>
>>55787580
europe is dying because jesus said to turn the other cheek and that all men are equal under god.

see thats the problem with you christkeks, always praying never acting.

my only prayer is said during battle, with actions, not words. my prayer will end with my death in battle, and if that death does not come in my youth i will continue until i am an old man. i refuse to die outside of battle, such a death will never be accepted by my body.
>>
File: bombisis.jpg (100 KB, 866x960) Image search: [Google]
bombisis.jpg
100 KB, 866x960
>>55786180

They only want a war because they are delusional about their own abilities. The USA has consistently fought with 1 hand tied behind its back. If a united western world actually fought a total war - none of this "hearts and minds" baloney, where you give the enemy special rights, and make certain targets off-limits, and charge your own soldiers with crimes for killing - the middle east would be nothing but a massive graveyard within a decade.
>>
>>55787776
k
>>
If you think a war against isis is going to be easy youre delusional.
A war like that would be unwinnable.
At least there is not danger of them taking over western nations.
>>
>Syrians want war
>>
>>55786615
>>55786357
>>55786582
>>55786819

What is your favorite sub genre of metal?
>>
File: priestblessingweapons.jpg (66 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
priestblessingweapons.jpg
66 KB, 800x450
>>55787776

False.

"In the Byzantine Empire, the enemies of the State were also the enemies of the Church. So the defense of the State also became the defense of the Church. The State was considered to be protected by God since it was connected to the Church. The Church has upheld its position on war and has never deserted its stance."

I dont know about Catholics and Protestcukcs but Orthodox Church has always been a-ok with War.

"In the Byzantine Empire, the enemies of the State were also the enemies of the Church. So the defense of the State also became the defense of the Church. The State was considered to be protected by God since it was connected to the Church. The Church has upheld its position on war and has never deserted its stance."
>>
>>55786180
A new world war will be really nice in the history books from 50 to 100 years from now. Let's go for it.
>>
>>55787785
>the middle east would be nothing but a massive graveyard within a decade.

More like a couple of months.
>>
>>55787976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMYFtmfOe6o
NSBM
>>55787993
i was speaking towards western europe. the orthodoxy may be more on the right track, but their track record is still bad. constantinople is still occupied, and my varangian brothers met honorable deaths fighting to stop it.
>>
I don't want it, but they insist, so erase them. Peace through superior firepower.
>>
>>55787868

It's definitely winnable. Current estimates put ISIL at 50k+ troops in Iraq & Syria, lets say another 50k+ troops in their affiliate countries. Say another 1m+ direct supporters, this is family members and financial support and so on. So we have to kill 1.5m people to wipe out the current ISIL troops and support base.

Rwanda killed almost that many in a 100 day period using mainly machetes.
>>
>>55787776
So you're in the military and edgy as fuck

I'm guessing you're about 19 years old

Europe's collapse is because of anti-Christian Marxists who have pushed the ideas of mass immigration, tolerance and multiculturalism. Christians historically would not have suffered to allow hordes of non-Christians to squat on their land, it is only because of anti-Christians in roughly the same vein as you that things have gone rotten.

It isn't a fucking coincidence that leftism and atheism correlate.
>>
At some point we had to give up on all southeast asia wars, and now they are our greatest trading partner. we have only made the situation worse in the middle east. yes individual terrorist must die, but everything we've done for 14 years has been a grim failure.
>>
>>55788346
I dont know man. We (meaning america and other nonkek'd western nations) would have to kill everyone indiscriminately. Isis wont die until they are all wiped out.
Many soldiers will die too.
Society will not support a total war, and without its support a goverment cant wage it.
>>
>>55788513
24. been in since i was 18, wont come out alive.

if they force me to retire ill join the FFL or the RFL, if they wont have me in my old age ill just go there alone and fight until i die.

the only ones who fought the marxists were pagans. the swastika is mjolnir.
>>
>>55788723
Jesus, how can you still be this retarded at 24?
>>
>>55786180
If we just ship them out in a humane fashion like Trump said, how's that war?
>>
>>55788910
'The entire substance of the priesthood and of the whole of Christianity is, I am firmly convinced, an erotic union of men (Männerbund) for the erection and maintenance of this 2000-year old Bolshevism. I reach that conclusion because I know very well the history of Christianity in Rome. I am of the conviction that the Roman emperors, who eradicated (ausrotteten) the first Christians, did exactly the same thing that we are doing with the communists. These Christians were then the worst yeast which the great city contained, the worst Jewish people, the worst Bolsheviks that there were.
The Bolshevism of that time had now the power to become great on the carcass of the dying Rome. The priesthood of the Christian church which later subjugated the Aryan church in unending conflicts goes on, since the 4th or 5th Century, to long for the celibacy of priests'

your church are the original marxists, retard.
>>
>>55786180
yeah right we should let them kill us
>>
>>55786180
I want a war, thats why i shill for future divide and conquer leaders.

Breivik did nothing wrong.

Just waiting for an attack in scandinavia to rile up a mob and go krystallnacht on some mussies.

Dont care about innocents anymore, nobody asked for this except our leaders.
>>
>>55789004
Ship their dead rotten carcasses or ? Elaborate please i have no understanding of what you mean , neightbour.
>>
File: MGS5-Code-Talker.jpg (76 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
MGS5-Code-Talker.jpg
76 KB, 700x394
I must perfect an Arabic strain of the Vocal Chord Parasite.
>>
>>55786180

Because they're too stupid to realize that the West would WIN the war, you shithead. In fact, the only reason why this insurgency has lasted so long is because the evil Muslims hide amongst the 'good' ones.

If ALL Muslims were our enemy, we could bomb them indiscriminately. We would massacre them, and we would break them utterly. It would be a slaughter.

If your opponent wants to shoot himself in the face, you help him do it. If ISIS wants an apocalypse, we'll give them Armageddon.
>>
File: haha.jpg (12 KB, 119x206) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
12 KB, 119x206
>>55787016
lol
>>
>>55786180
/pol/ is edgy and thinks starting WW3 over 150 people is worth it
>>
>>55786656
You wont need to worry about fighting. c
>>
>>55786401
Nigga your people are as bad as they are.
>>
>>55789503
You better start believing in World War III...

You're in it.
>>
the only way Muslims will stay in their homelands is if we stop supporting dictators and religious fundamentalists in their lands. We need to own our mistakes, we helped created this mess. And the more we bomb them the more they hate and kill.
Look at Iran for example. we supported a brutal dictator and the people revolted and now hate us.
In Afghanistan we supported fundamentalist rebels that ultimately attacked us.
In Syria, we did both.
total madness!
>>
>>55786180
Because we'd win?
>>
>>55786180
Why are you retarded enough to think they'll stop before killing and converting every non-Muslim if we don't fight back?
>>
>>55789564
What?

Can you explain how?
>>
>>55789503
150 whites is totally more than worth 1.8 billion kebabs. even if we kill them all, they still won't have paid a sufficient price.
>>
>>55786180
Because we want to go to war like the good ole days not the liberal quasi wars we have been forced to enter into for the past 50 years. If we marched into the mid east and fought total war this shit would end in 6 months and last 100 years and cost half of what the iraq war cost..
>>
you are all my bitches! All shall parish in my true name!
>>
>>55787785
totally
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 560x2156) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 560x2156
>>55786982
Holy fucking kek
>>
>>55786180
The only way to win a war against terrorists is to completely annihilate the general area from where they come. This would go against all moral codes that the West holds, but it seems to be the only short term answer.

The other answer is to invade the middle East with millions of western troops, and take direct control of problematic areas. After a couple decades, we could force western ideology upon them and effectively brainwash the population into Christianity/western morals.

Nukes to prevent life for decades, or mass occupation for decades to change life.

Think of it like the US occupation of Japan after WWII.
>>
File: bataclan.jpg (79 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
bataclan.jpg
79 KB, 575x1024
I hate to fan the the fire but shit is fucked up
>>
>>55789052
Maybe you should be off your ass and doing something more than 11b. You sure talk enough, if you trained as hard as you talked youd be rangers or even SOF.

That said christians arent the enemies of your nursery rhyme religion, you should be focusing your efforts on the real problem instead of sowing discord among the people on your side. Enemy of my enemy.
>>
>>55786180

Because they would lose.
>>
>>55786180
They also want to die as martyrs, so we shouldn't kill them to save someone else?
>>
>>55786180
>willing to admit that muslims want a war
>is completely fine letting them into the country
>it's our fault were getting mad
??????????????????????????????????
>>
>>55790179
OH MY GOSH
>>
>>55790179
This is probably one of the tamer pictures too
>>
>>55790280

WOW anon WOW.

Are you like, some kind of racist or something? Are you xenophobic to people who look different to you just because they want to cut off your head and kill you? You hate Muslims just because they want a Jihad in America? Its 2015 you bigoted piece of shit.
>>
>>55790179
source?
>>
>>55790282
# worst show ever!
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 700x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 700x489
>>55787776
kek
>>
>>55786180
Because we would beat the shit out of extremists
>>
>>55786582
Families with kids and the elderly, not young muslim men on their own.
>>
>>55790183
>Maybe you should be off your ass and doing something more than 11b. You sure talk enough, if you trained as hard as you talked youd be rangers or even SOF.
yeah and what are you, a navy seal?

im a DM, i know my boys and i wont leave them. i dont want to be a ranger, and if you actually knew what SOF do youd understand that ive gotten into as much shit as them.
>>
>>55786237
The Japs wanted a war in 1941. They got more than they bargained for.

I say the West should wipe out the entire Middle East. Arabs, Kurds, Kikes, ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>55786180
Of course so you British barstard, they do want a war.

When a country wants a war with another you don't want to wait till they are strong enough to beat you.

Right now we can win.
We can't in 20 years.
>>
>>55786180
they want war based on the assumption that they will win

they base that assumption on what happened in afganistan, iraq, jordan

they were not wars
we didn't burn down villages, starve out people in hiding, torture civilians for intel, cut off huge areas from supplies, we didn't use heavy bombes, cruise missiles or nukes

if we went in and shot everything that moved, goats, donkeys, kids with bundles of sticks; the ISIS would be over in weeks
>>
>>55787976

burzum
>>
>>55787420
They were never destroyed. They kept slaughtering the Christians, until they eventually adopted the religion for political reasons.
The warriors themselves were so powerful that they made Christian nations like England and France simply pay them to not attack them, while Constantinople decded to hire them as elite bodyguards because of their superior fighting skills and physique, rather than dealing with their constant raids.
>>
> Guy repeatedly punches you in the face

BRO DON'T DEFEND YOURSELF! A FIGHT IS WHAT HE WANTS!
>>
>>55789503
world wars have been started for less
>>
>>55790179
I really wish pictures like this would be released by the press. People are fickle morons who rely entirely on their emotions, and something like this would set them off.
Remember how people reacted to that little brown retard who washed up on the beach?
>>
>>55790757
Fuck I replied to the wrong comment.
>>
>>55786180
>implying we don't want a war just as much
>>
>>55786180
No, the IS wants the West to stop bombing it, YOU are the fucking one that is giving them what they want by being a coward.
>>
>>55790881
all death is tragic you asshole!
>>
>>55790757
Germany and Japan had some sense of I guess national pride, they could actually surrender when overpowered. Muslims have no such uhhh trigger? Were you to wipe out the mid-east, the other Muslims would bitch and cry and become the new radicals, well some already are, hacking to death blasphemers and apostates in Bangladesh and such.

Need to kill religious stupidity. For one thing that 1.6billion claim, given their doctrine is to kill apostates, means no one is allowed to convert openly. As a more recent cult they were able to shape their rules to be more barbed.
>>
>>55790179

Can you please think about possible backlash against muslims before you post this.
>>
File: 4578547457.jpg (484 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
4578547457.jpg
484 KB, 2000x1333
>>55789509
*Americlaps*

Couldn't have said it better.
>>
>>55786180
They aren't giving us much of a choice to be honest.
>>
>>55786180
Because /pol/ is exactly like the mudslimes except from the other side.
And /pol/ doesn't actually do anything, they are just online tough guys.

/pol/ wants the apocalypse (happening) isil does too. /pol/ wants racewar now, ISIL does too. /pol/ wants to eradicate everyone who doesn't think the way they want them to, ISIL wants that too. /pol/ wants to exterminate degeneracy, ISIL wants too.
it's just the ideological background that's different, but it's the same sentiment.

Except ISIL actually do something.

The radicals always want retarded bullshit because they think it would be so cool, and the majority has to suffer.
>>
>>55786490
Keep on sucking your jewish gods dick, ultrakek
>>
>>55789631
Both:
>Behead people
>Rape whites
>Live segregated and refuse to assimilate, only caring for their own people/culture/selves while leeching of the nation they live in
and probably some more brown people traditions
>>
>>55790980
nah, i just want to be left alone.
>>
>>55790970
short answer NO
>>
>>55790970

Yeah showing people the bodies that Islam has caused will hurt Muslims feelings, we can't have that. Best just to sweep this mess under the rug.
>>
>>55786180
Because a war would benefit us as well? We could get rid of them once and for all and stop the immigration.

Collateral damage would be a problem sure, but nothing compared to what's happening right now.
>>
>>55791098
Lets see how you will get rid of them when 30 % of them are here to stay and breed you out you fucking kekniggerlover.
>>
>>55786180

Muslim detected.

You wanted a fight, you got it. In the fight between the savage and the civilization I know who my money is on.
>>
>>55791054
You're the rational minority in here then.

Look at all the threads and posts all excited about the impending war.
>>
File: 1336021755002.jpg (205 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
1336021755002.jpg
205 KB, 850x1100
You morons do realize that /pol/ actually wants a war right? That's their goal, so why are you retarded enough to give them what they want muslims?
>>
>the "just ignore them and they will go away" meme has extended from feminism to people literally killing other people

Figures that the people most likely to act like spoiled children (4chan posters) are only able to relate to others through projection of motive. In both cases these are culture wars and both oppositional forces openly admit that (or at least third-wave feminism is, le killallmen face) but sure, yes. You REEEEEEEEEEEEing when your mom doesn't bring you tendies fast enough is probably similar, right?
>>
>>55786180
Muslims have already been acting nearly as badly as they possibly could for the last 20 years they have been here. Without any provocation.

No matter which country, the results have been the same.

They have been given their chance already and they have show that they are throughly incompatible with Europe.
>>
>>55790757
Shut up ladyboy, just give the middle east to us.
>>
>>55789662
>Muh white ppl worth 9999 muslims
Woah watch out there with your edge son. Same breed as the terrorists you are. Except you wont do shit in such a situation but piss in your pants.
>>
>>55791141
How does anything of what I said make me a kekniggerlover? If anything its the opposite.

I know memes are cool and all but most normal people in Sweden don't support the shit that's happening here right now. The liberal dicksucks and delusional SJWs are the only ones vocal enough to be seen. Since they also control most of media that's the picture you're given.
>>
>>55791318
a voice of reason in here. nice to see.
>>
>>55790773
You do know that is unpalatable to the public right?
>>
File: 1446787425759.png (183 KB, 416x448) Image search: [Google]
1446787425759.png
183 KB, 416x448
>>55789572
>>
>>55791488
fuck the public. if they have a problem with it, just put those militarized police to good use.
>>
File: 1390961807860.gif (488 KB, 390x162) Image search: [Google]
1390961807860.gif
488 KB, 390x162
total war has 1 result
>>
File: total war.jpg (88 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
total war.jpg
88 KB, 800x560
>>55791629
>>
>>55790773
if we did that why don't we just join isil?
the whole REASON we fight them is because we DONT want those things you colossal retard

this level of ignorance towards western values from someone supposedly fighting for those is just physically painful.
>>
File: 1447583089135.jpg (210 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447583089135.jpg
210 KB, 575x1024
>>55790179
>>
>>55791629

total victory
>>
>>55791275
What do you think of France' intention of recognize Palestine as a sovereign state? genuinely curious.
>>
>>55791734
see you in Valhalla, dummy
>>
>>55791751
I think they need to stop their own occupation and give south France to the muslims who live their, look what happened there becuase of refusing to do so.
>>
>>55790716
>11b and SOF do the same shit

Do you really think this? Do you really believe the average infantryman can hack it as a green beret?

I know it hurts your ego, but dont talk like you're some fucking bloodlusting viking. You are average.
>>
>>55791751
I have a feeling that agenda just got put on the back burner.
>>
>>55791868
WTF?
>>
>>55791882
I think you missed what he actually said, and responded to what you thought he said.
>>
>>55791815

Nah.Ground battles against Muslims, heated, long engagements are typically 50-1 in terms of k/d for just US forces.

ISIS doesn't stand a chance, no muslim country stands a chance. No muslim, in general, stands a chance, they will be destroyed and dismantled completely without mercy.
>>
>>55786180

So we can kill kill kill kill kill! KILL KILL KILL! IT'S ALL THEY UNDERSTAND, KILL KILL KILL, DON'T YOU GET IT YOU NANNY STATE KEK?
>>
>>55791949
Don't you think it's wrong to label them Muslims?
Racists Marxists scams, Free Bariz!
>>
I want ISIS to piss off Russia so fucking much that they just glass the middle east.
>>
>>55786180
A shooting war now is something pisslam would lose, better to depopulate the world of this particular strain of abrahmite vermin then let them continue to breed out of control.
>>
>>55791882
you dont understand what SOF does.

SOF arent the wiz bang killing shit mother fuckers you see on TV, 99% of what they do is gather intelligence.

i never we do the same shit, i said we get into THE SHIT as much as they do, if not more.

when they are out 'gathering intelligence' talking to old pigfuckers in the middle of nowhere, we are 'occupying hostile territory'. read that as fighting the insurgency head on iraq.
>>
>>55788656

The other option and maybe the cheaper one is to put a bounty of say $2,500 on the head of any general member or supporter of ISIL, with appropriate proof that they supported them, and then a progressively higher monetary reward for ISIL supporters at higher levels, and allow people to go over and hunt them for money.
>>
>>55786180
Not quite. They think they want a war, because in their opinion they'd win. This is objectively false. The moment Europe has had enough there will be much shaving of beards and screeching of teeth and scorched earth and mass graves from the Balkans to Mecca. There is a damn good reason for the vow of "Never again" that created the European union. Of course, people forget that reason.
>>
>>55791978
14 years of death and failure is " not standing a chance"?
>>
>>55791629

A machine future?
>>
>>55791196
Sauce on image?
>>
>>55786180
>You morons do realize that the muslims actually want a war right? That's their goal, so why are you retarded enough to give them what they want /pol/?
In a conventional war we would bomb them to the stone age.
>>
>>55791978
Hahahahaa HAHAHAHAhAhAh
oh my fucking god this is comedy gold.
thank you kind sir.
>>
islam and islamists should be banned in europe
>>
>>55786180
because it's the outcome anyway.
>>
>>55792035
you sound like your smoking crack, or baiting mofos
>>
>>55789595

I disagree. We should be counter invading their countries. There are a million or so people in American jails right? Why not give them immunity and let them conquer and settle in Syria or Iraq?
>>
>>55786180
We don't have to 'go to war' we just have to forcibly deport all shitskins from our countries. Yes there would be some bloodshed but far less than if we let them stay
>>
>>55792129

We never intended for "victory" in the Middle East. We detailed our intention to prolong a war in the Middle East for as long as we possibly could a full year before ever declaring war on Iraq or Afghanistan.

Our boys managing to stay alive and not die as much as they did is proof they did a good job. Because that was their only job.
>>
>>55792134
Clapping in our graves...
>>
because ignoring them doesnt work OP

some people just need their ass kicked. its all they understand. muslims after the first crusade have this god is with us crap that will only end when they are crushed
>>
>>55791868
Clever, but still a terrible comparison. Regardless, more than likely there are going to be shifting tides in the future towards Israel. It's already happening. Plenty of people I know personally where I live, and I live in a pretty conservative area, have a similar opinion to France, and for the most part, and these are particularly normal people by the way, have their own opinion on America and Israel, not usually one that is amicable to Israels' interests.

>>55791892

Nope. France' stance on this has become more known after Bibi's remarks.
>>
>>55792202
You have 9/11, now France got 11/13, we got 24/7.
>>
>>55791975
Nah, i think he says that hes been in the same situations as green berets. Hes all this talk about living and dying war, then he should be more of a warrior. I dony have a problem with his rhetoric, its just that its stops at rhetoric.

11b dont, and historically have not gotten into the same situations as SOF, or any of the special ops. Its the goddamn reason theres a distinction in the first place.
>>
>>55786180
No, they want France to stop bombing them. That's their goal, so why are you retarded enough to give them what they want?
>>
>>55786180
Should we just ignore them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_3-23zAWM
>>
>>55792367
>Nah, i think he says that hes been in the same situations as green berets.
you do realize that jean claude van damme is an actor right? that wasnt a documentary.
>>
>>55792363
Because your country is planted directly in a place that was already settled, but not unified or soverign, and you're recieving the fallout of taking people from their homes because you for some reason think that because you guys had it a couple thousand years ago that it makes it yours. Tough shit pal you earned your problems.
>>
>>55792245
What about all that shit about "rebuilding Iraq" and "spreading democracy" and "WMDs",
Do you remember those stated objectives or is your brain too full of Fox news to remember all that? Or maybe its cos you were 5 years old when thats what was sold to to public!
>>
>>55792367
He said:
> if you actually knew what SOF do youd understand that ive gotten into as much shit as them.
Which is not the same as saying: "I'm infantry and did SF shit."
>>
File: Anglo.jpg (34 KB, 397x359) Image search: [Google]
Anglo.jpg
34 KB, 397x359
No, ANGLO rats want that war
And they will get that war

No one of you Anglo subhumans will survive

We will hang your elderly, rape and kill your women and burn your children

then you finally know what you've done to the world, Anglonigger
>>
What gets me is that if this shit was going on twenty, thirty years ago, we wouldn't even be talking about it. Look at how the Brits handled the IRA. Death squads, assasination missions, torture. Why the fuck are they not doing the same or worse to the people who have done worse than the RA ever could have hoped to
>>
>>55792473
And Muslims think they got the entire world, and they will get it sooner or later.
>>
>>55792473

You mean settled by the jews? Because those other sandniggers were imported from other places after the jews had arrived.
>>
>>55792541

Jeez you muslims sure are uptight! Can't handle the bantz eh Mehmet?
>>
>>55786307
Kek genocide? Sounds practically impossible, however why not give it a go.
>>
>>55786180
>guys just ignore them, they'll stop eventually :^)
fuck off liberal scum.
>>
>>55792601
What do you mean? There were literally palestinians there before.
>>
>>55792658
kek*
>>
>>55792750
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO THE WORD C.UCK!!?!!! WHY THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING CENSORED BY 4CHAN?!?!?!
>>
>>55792791
they've done the right thing.

I was sick of seeing desu senpai and kek

that must be killer for you
>>
>>55792711
There were Jews there as well.
The fact that Jordan didn't exist when the Brits controlled "Palestine" is suspicious enough.
>>
>>55786180
>asking /pol/ why they want a shitstorm to happen

I feel like you haven't really spent a lot of time here OP
>>
File: OperationDessertStorm[1].jpg (117 KB, 550x405) Image search: [Google]
OperationDessertStorm[1].jpg
117 KB, 550x405
>>55786995
>dessert storm
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 600x600
>>55790490
Ohhh gosh you guys
>>
>>55792502
Stated objectives, you densest of motherfuckers.
Asymmetric warfare is only unwinnable when your on people cry about >muh morals.
As soon as nobody listens to the subverted press anymore and the general public sees no personal profit for their social status in >muh morals, there will be no restrictions.
Just like in WW2 nobody gave a shit about dead German or Japanese civilians.
The bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the firebombing of Germany and Japan are defended to this day, yet Vietnam is the worst thing ever.
The important difference is the time period and the amount of subversion in the media.
That's what makes people believe in one thing or another.
As Yuri Bezmenov said, the demoralized person needs a kick in their fat bottom in order to wake up.
And this is exactly what's happening right now.
>>
Fuck ALL THIS!
Im calling for the death of ANYONE who belives is space wizards! Jesus freaks ,jews and muslims MUST DIE! Only then can humanity move forward.
>>
Are you fucking retarded? Of course they want a war. You start a war by killing people of the country you want to have a war with. What kind of 4th grader pantywaist logic is it to sit back and take more shit from someone while going "Haha, look how I outsmarted you, haha, keep punching me in the face, look how smart I am."
>>
>>55787749
>what happens a if a few christians started suicide bombing people? Would you claim all christians are evil or say "it's a few nutjobs"
Why would I call a Christian evil for bombing Muslims?

>>55787776
>europe is dying because jesus said to turn the other cheek and that all men are equal under god.
We have long passed the point of slapping cheeks, Schlomo.
>>
>>55792896

Look I don't hate israel or the jewish people, especially the jewish people in israel, I've been there (I'm half Jewish), but the lack of long term solutions and even short term solutions regarding the conflict is seriously troubling. If Israel is going to have any kind of longevity, it needs to be more open to the UN resolutions and outside involvment. I mean I get how palestinians are, at least the men, but damn they're fighting with rocks and you guys are hitting them with rockets. I don't know man, it's frustrating because there doesn't seem to be any real solutions and hatred is the most popular perspective it seems.
>>
>>55792962
Id expect that logic from hitlers homeland. GO FUCK YOURSELF MORON>
>>
>>55792986

Do you really think that if all the religious people were wiped out, that religion wouldn't come back anyway? This is the naivete of atheists, you think it sprang from ignorance. It didn't.
>>
>>55793145
Fuck off he's right. The west should go total war on islam and do to their cities as Rome did to Carthage.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGDfraL2GRE&feature=player_embedded
>>
>>55793135
I'm with you on that, but you can't reason with them at all, for them to get their own Independence they only need to recognize Israel existence, which they will never do.
>>
File: 1447512619214.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1447512619214.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
>>55786180
If we didn't have the fucking Geneva Convention we could literally destroy ISIS in a fucking matter of days!!!
>>
>>55786180
Because we will bomb them out of the existence before they replace us in our countries
>>
>>55793230
worked for hitler, oh wait NO it didn't.
>>
If ISIS members/Muslims were force fed bacon or doused in pigs blood this shit would be over in weeks.
>>
>>55793305
>Geneva Convention
Only applies between signatory governments. ISIS (assuming it is a country) never signed. It does not apply.
>>
>>55787976
Southern Doom
>>
>>55793336
What the fuck are you talking about

It sure as hell worked for us in any case

Just look at modern day Germany, we fucked up their shit so bad they actually believe that they want to help these people
>>
>>55793354
It hides among civilians and those civilians pretend to be so fucking innocent while giving them full support.
>>
>>55787345
Underrated post of the fucking year.
>>
>>55792875
You know this is going to become a slippery slope right? Noting should be censored on this site. Hiroshima is fucking me.
>>
>>55793336
>worked for hitler, oh wait NO it didn't.
Actually, yes it did. Oradour-sur-Glane meant the resistance did not dare do jack shit against German forces until they'd all left France.

>so there's that....
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.