[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The solution to the french problem is obvious! You must sit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: france.png (257 B, 227x151) Image search: [Google]
france.png
257 B, 227x151
The solution to the french problem is obvious!
You must sit with the Muslims and negotiate with them for a territorial agreement! Only an honest negotiation with the Muslims for a two state solution where the Muslims can live under their own terms may bring a cease to the current wave of terror!
When the Muslims get their share of France including the inhabited Muslim parts of Paris, you will be able to reach a permanent arrangement, and the MAYBE, and maybe not, you and the muslims will have peace.

> now you know how it feels.
>>
File: 1442710241844.jpg (109 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
1442710241844.jpg
109 KB, 675x675
>>55785866
Not the same thing you kike.
>>
>>55785866
Maybe if we kill 129 people we can get Alsace back
>>
>>55785866
yeah but you're a jew
>>
>>55786035
Oh but yes it is faggot.
ISIS and hamas are the very same thing, they both preach to the death of western culture and all infidels. It is the leaders palestinians CHOSE, so stop your fake sympathy you brainwashwed scum. Hamas is only weaker than ISIS and keked by israel, but it is similiar to ISIS in every way. good morning europe. feel it. feel it. feel it.
>>
>>55786139
valid point :^(
>>
Honestly, if all the jews in the world agreed to get the fuck out of other people's countries and businesses and move to a greater Israel, I'd have no problem with you killing all the muzzies there and taking the land. Basically, you're both scum and we want nothing to do with you.
>>
>but the French were there first
>you weren't, were you?

that being said i hate Hamas and I want them all gone anyway, even if you gave them a state they would probably just fuck it all up
>>
>>55786245
Literally who cares. "who was here first" is a stale arguement. If you care about who was here first 2000 years ago - we were. If you care about who was here 100 years ago - we both were (ratio 1:5 to them tho). The only thing I care about is to make sure arabs who want allahu-akbar death to infidels stuff to have a country where they can amass power and bomb us from point blank.
>>
>>55786245
That more or less already happened.
Gave them grounds in 05' and shit got even worse.
>>
I STAND WITH ISRAEL

NOW I TRULY SEE
>>
le pettite bump
>>
>>55785866
Historically speaking, Isreal has always been the best place to send refugees.
>>
>>55786191
this desu senpai. The jews are too spread out, make it difficult to nuke them all.
>>
>>55786191
>>55787273
There is little connection between israelis who are mostly secular right-wing to liberal leftist jews around the world.
Tbh I don't care much about the jews around the world as most israelis dont, we care for israel only.
>>
>>55787392

So why haven't you made a fucking move yet? One state, two state, kill them all? Just fucking do it already.

Support for Palestinians grows every year in the West. Israel has made little of the patience and support it's been given. No surprise that anti-semitism is on the rise. We're tired of your crocodile tears and woe is me bullshit.

Settle it or stop crying about it.
>>
>>55785866
>be 1940s Pali
>"You must sit with the Jews and negotiate with them for a territorial agreement!"
>"Wait, did I say negotiate? Whoops, I'm sorry but only the Brits and Jews are allowed to do that"
>>
If you had just finished the job in 1967 when you had the chance, you wouldn't be in this mess.

You have no one to blame but yourselves.
>>
>>55787775
We can't. The consequences from the world will be too severe plus we are humans despite what you think. We aren't going to kill over 2m people even if they hate us
>>
>>55787825
You are a tool, the pallys didnt even own the state the british did and the ottomans did before that. They were not in a negotiating position. More than that, many Palestinians willingly sold their lands to jews in a mutual agreements.
More than even that, the muslims were not willing to negotiate, they simply staright out declared war against the jews - and lost miserably.
>>
>>55787775
>>55788377
The funniest thing is, those consequences would probably be a few solidarity marches by the pro-muslim faggots and some measly EU trading sanctions.
>>
>>55787775
One state is disaster.
killing them all or transferring is the preferred outcome but obviously cant be done.
Two states, is the best one for both, but palis wont come with realistic views to the negotiating table.
So we sit with our dicks in our hands.
>>
>>55788867
You delusional bro?
remember those hamas guys, who are currently too tiny to do anything. Do yuo really want to see how things go when you give them a state and they grow to make their wishes come true?
Two state is a far future solution, first the leadership of the palestinians in gaza must change, and their everyday ideology too
>>
Here's an idea:

1. Israel invades Syria and rescues Assad.
2. In exchange, Assad has to accept and take care of the Palestinians with sweet lands, governance, and benefits. (Syrian emigration crisis also solved. You're welcome.)
3. Finally force those fuckers out into a country where they can have a future.
4. The ones unwilling to leave will attack you and you can mop up.
5. The end. Middle East peace had been achieved.

White House, call me. I've got more gold where that came from.
>>
>>55788867
>Two states, is the best one for both, but palis wont come with realistic views to the negotiating table.

Are you retarded? Rabin wanted a two state solution, and he got killed for it by some crazy jew.

You know, Rabin who fought palestinians his whole life, wanted a two state solution.
>>
>>55788590
>the pallys didnt even own the state the british did and the ottomans did before that
>Imperial "ownership"
>meaning anything

>More than even that, the muslims were not willing to negotiate, they simply staright out declared war against the jews
You mean like how the French would declare war on Muslims if they declared half the country a separate Muslim state?

>many Palestinians willingly sold their lands to jews in a mutual agreements
Genuine question, how were Palistinean-Jew relations during the aliyah that occurred before 1948?
>>
>>55789034
>remember those hamas guys, who are currently too tiny to do anything. Do yuo really want to see how things go when you give them a state and they grow to make their wishes come true?

You sponsored Hamas to stop PLO. Hamas wasn't even a thing until you started giving them money.

Learn your own fucking history, Schlomo.
>>
>>55789034
I'm talking about 15 years ago, remember camp david talk when we offered the bastards like 99% of what they wanted and they refused?
They could have had a state already.
Wasn't talking about the near future. Obviously their leadership isn't suitable for anything.
>>
Regardless of what Israel chooses, they should do so quickly. Palestinians will be recognized as an official state in the UN in a matter of years. From there, it won't be long before the international community makes the choice for you, and it probably won't be in a way that's favorable to Israel.
>>
>>55785866

You were the one illegally migranting and setting up your country in muslim lands, merchant.
>>
>>55789547
>I'm talking about 15 years ago, remember camp david talk when we offered the bastards like 99% of what they wanted and they refused?

Camp david happened in the 70s, you fucking retard
>>
>>55789350
>Genuine question
Ill take your shitposting aside(Muslims should lick france balls for letting them in, instead they shit all over the place. jews and palestinians were both owners of this land and there was no "jewish" or "muslim" government so they were in pars with each other) ill answer your genuine question anyway.
My father's side was "palestinian" if you like to call it that way, we have roots before the declaration of israel. my family bought ln the northern part of israel from palestinians. From what I ever gathered they had no issues with the palestinians, they were not close to each other - but they thrived side by side. Jews and Muslims before israel had reasonable relations.
The "golden era" of the jews was under muslim caliphate in spain, so historically there were even warm relations between our people.

>>55789463
> sponsored Hamas to stop PLO
not true, we were aiming for PLO to take over hamas in the gaza elections and it blew up in our face.
>>
>>55785866
Hahahaha. I respect you OP, good one.

Can someone archive it?
>>
>>55788590
>many Palestinians willingly sold their lands to jews in a mutual agreements.
Yeah, less than six percent of the total land. Then the UN gave the zionists over five times that.
>the muslims were not willing to negotiate, they simply staright out declared war against the jews
Right, conveniently gloss over the fact that the new state of Israel began expelling non jews right away. When Arabs are being massacred, of course the neighboring countries are going to step in.

You know, I might even respect the jews for fighting off the arabs if their national foundation, their economy, their whole fucking existence wasn't whining about the holocaust and being snivelling fucking victims. Instead they think they can have it both ways, and expect the UN and everyone else to support them.
>>
>>55789755
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847

Educate yourself.

You literally created Hamas, to counter the secular PLO. You killed PLO leaders in Gaza, and sponsored Yassin, and his Islamists, so that Gaza would never fall to PLO hands. It blew in your face.
>>
>>55789821
We ain't victims. And fuck the holowhiners. We are here by our own rights, they waged war on us to kill us all and take the lands back, we won and took their lands. Every country had that at some point, but when its jews who do it and it doesn't work as the world panned it to be (everyone was sure we are bound to lose to 9 formed nations attacking us, we didn't lose) then they dlipped out on us. shame for you really.
>>
>>55789349
>>55789696
There was more then one session.
I'm talking about the one where we bent over for the Palestinians. Yea.
94% of what Palestinians today want including west bank Gaza east Jerusalem and the refused.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Camp_David_Summit
>>
>>55789899
> knew you will come up with that
> imlying we wanted to create something that will become such a threat
> implying any creation remains "yours" after you lose grip on it
this is how things work, you can also blame the ottomans for losing to the brits for creating israel, but thats a really roundabout way to look at things
>>
>>55790048
inb4 92% on the English wiki and 94% on the Israeli one.
>>
>>55790048
From your article, there is no clear "bending over" by Israel. You still wanted full control over the territories, including military presence.

>Shlomo Ben-Ami, then Israel's Minister of Foreign Relations who participated in the talks, stated that the Palestinians wanted the immediate withdrawal of the Israelis from the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem, and only subsequently the Palestinian authority would dismantle the Palestinian organizations. The Israeli response was "we can't accept the demand for a return to the borders of June 1967 as a pre-condition for the negotiation."[43]
>In 2006, Shlomo Ben-Ami stated on Democracy Now! that "Camp David was not the missed opportunity for the Palestinians, and if I were a Palestinian I would have rejected Camp David, as well.
>>
>>55790125
but the fact remains that you wanted to pressure PLO by supporting Hamas.

Now Hamas threatens both Israel and PLO, and it's your fault
>>
>>55790010
>We ain't victims. And fuck the holowhiners.
Easy for you to say when your nation still collects reparations and military aid and has America fight in your wars because of the holowhiners.
>>
>>55785866
I agree Israel
But my impotent foreign policymakers refuse to stand by you,our greatest ally.The Hindu Majority here wants to
>>
>>55790306
Hamas now is not the hamas when it was created. Like europe now is not medieval europe. You can create things for their instant benefits, but you can't see how they will turn out.
You can say "hamas has backfired" but at the same note remember we can not know what would happen without hamas, could have been worse and DESU hamas is a small contained threat atm so its maybe better than the alternative outcome that could rise instead(imagine another group supported by arab saudi, iran, or something else - could be worse) .
>>
>>55790531
> swear i did not write DESU
shit, they are filtering /pol/ again?
>>
>>55785866

I'll let them negotiate in which way they want to die by the end of the day
>>
>>55790010
>We ain't victims. And fuck the holowhiners.

except you can't go a second without mentioning the holocaust.

most recently Bibi claiming that it was the palestinians who forced hitler to commit the Holocaust. I mean, if you aren't the victim, why blame some arabs who can't afford normal rockets?

You are both the conquerors, and the victims. But you can't have it both ways. The hypocrisy of your ideology is astounding, and you wonder why people don't side with Israel
>>
>Leave land for 2000 years
>Come back and forcefully evict everyone living there now, bulldoze their homes, cement up their water supply
>Compare it to Paris

ONLY A FUCKING KIKE,
>>
m8 ISIS are on a conquest

what does the islamic state means to you?
>>
>>55790234
> stated that the Palestinians wanted the immediate withdrawal of the Israelis from the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem, and only subsequently the Palestinian authority would dismantle the Palestinian organizations. The Israeli response was "we can't accept the demand for a return to the borders of June 1967 as a pre-condition for the negotiation.
My argument right there.
Dont know why my boy sholmi thought it was a bad deal for the palis.But later on that interview he stated that the Palestinian refusal was apparent on following negotiations which were arguably better for them. Such as the Taba summit.

Source is in hebrew.
>>
>>55790531
>maybe better than the alternative outcome that could rise instead

But the alternative at the time was a secular organization called PLO. There was no AQ at the time.

Also, Hamas is a clear Iranian puppet, so your "imagine another group supported by XYZ country" is bullshit. Hamas is a clear threat. But you created it.

Face up to your mistakes. Work with the palestinian authority. Listen to Rabin's speeches, a fucking badass general who realized that Israel will not survive in the region in the long run, unless it has peace with its neighbours.

And before you say "hurr durr they want whole israel", that's simply not true. A two-state solution is what everyone wants. Palestinians will finally have trade, Israelis won't be considered periahs in the world. Everybody wins.
>>
>>55786245
>even if you gave them a state they would probably just fuck it all up

This, it would be Liberia all over again, given enough time.
>>
>>55790615
haha this is exactly how it happened XDDD
>>
>>55790743
i agree with this
our prime minister is generally bad at everything regardless of handling the situation
>>
>>55790579
The wordfilter has been site-wide for over a week, how have you not noticed?
>>
>>55790743
Sure everyone wants peace but Abbas and the pails are fucking nuts. They have ballads for suicide bombers in their 5th grade literature books.
>>
File: 1412340959072.jpg (108 KB, 900x969) Image search: [Google]
1412340959072.jpg
108 KB, 900x969
>>55785866
Except France didn't steal the 'slimes lands.

It's not that the mudslimes are to France what they are to Israel. It's that Israel is to the mudslimes what the mudslimes are to France.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_Dalet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33zKdu_QkFg

If you kikes hadn't stolen the Palestinians' land, most of this shit wouldn't be happening. And yes, the mudslimes CERTAINLY are at fault, but so are you, Israel.
>>
>>55785866
Oh shut up,you sniveling kike. Europe is not raghead territory. It is not beset by countries of subhuman filth ready to attack.
>>
>>55790885
>>55790743
I sincerely petty you both, and wish I could be that naive.
It will not happen, not now. The palestinians have too much drive and too much hate towards us to leave peacefully next to us. I truely wish they didn't and then what you say would be true.
We simply can't arm another country who will use it against us. Im glad Gaza exists because it proved this statement - give them land, they will use that against you. They are not planning to live peacefully, they are planning to take all israel back and install another 3rd world arab state of "free palestine", with the freedom to become a primitive caliphate and enslave women.
I truely petty you, because I know your heart is right but your eyes are blinded.
>>
>>55791067
> to leave
to live * i mean.
english ain't my very strong side
>>
>>55790983
Right, like the suicide bomber that blew up the other week of the corner of Jabotinsky Street and Menachem Begin Road.

"How can you say, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' while you yourself fail to see the beam in your own eye?" - Luke 6:42
>>
File: 1443303824867.jpg (49 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1443303824867.jpg
49 KB, 460x276
>>55790962
This is interesting
>>
>>55790885
Look at this video. And look at Israel now. It's like another world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2zcrI4stjs

>>55790983
See, this is the attitude I'm talking about. Learn from Rabin, a general who fought Palestinians HIS WHOLE LIFE, who literally calls for peace.

israel must choose, and choose quickly. the fiasco with Obongo is only one of the first bells for the dwindling influence of Israel in the region.

Iran is the big dog now and getting bigger every day, an educated popultion, untapped resources, and now 0 sanctions.

I'm telling this to you as a person who loves israel and it's people.
>>
>>55785866

France didn't steal their land from the Muslims though, the muslims came there. A subtle difference I know.
>>
File: israeli street names.png (82 KB, 694x501) Image search: [Google]
israeli street names.png
82 KB, 694x501
>>55791120
Wow, it actually exists too.
>>
>>55785866
Truth About Paris ISIS Terrorist Attacks Hoax Revealed (Redsilverj)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw1xQUbauoo
>>
>>55791067
>It will not happen, not now. The palestinians have too much drive and too much hate towards us to leave peacefully next to us.
You think they didn't hate you in Rabin's time? Yet Rabin, the guy who fought arabs his whole life, extended his hand. And they accepted.

>Im glad Gaza exists because it proved this statement - give them land, they will use that against you.
Hamas controls gaza, not PLO.

>They are not planning to live peacefully, they are planning to take all israel back and install another 3rd world arab state of "free palestine", with the freedom to become a primitive caliphate and enslave women.
See, this fear-mongering is why I can't take you seriously. You are another israeli who doesn't know the history of israel.
>>
>>55785866
Shut up with your hasbara shit, kikefag. If it weren't for Israel, the Middle East wouldn't give a shit about France.
>>
>>55786142
I stand with Israel buddy.
Better people, better looking chicks, decent comedians.

Whats the DEAL with airlinefood :P
>>
File: blue merle.jpg (140 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
blue merle.jpg
140 KB, 1600x1067
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O9PqE82STc
>>
fuck off jew. the french didnt take the muslims land and the muslims have no way to justify their actions

its not the french are bombing multiple U.N schools over decades for the sake of a land grab you faggot
>>
>>55785866

oi vey this is brilliant
>>
File: 1447549975837.jpg (59 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
1447549975837.jpg
59 KB, 758x530
>>55786142
I think its more to do with, randoms showing up after WW2 and displacing millions.
Horrible analogy, but what can we expect from Jew logic.
>>
AHAHAHAHA ANTI-ZIONISTS BTFO
>>
>>55785866
Nice.
>>
>>55791067
holy shit you are so fucking brainwashed
do you even know why settlements are a bad thing?
do you even know why they existed in the first place?
>>
Is it true that the gaza strip lives on wellfare from Saudi Arabia? Why does Israel get along with Jordan but not with the crazier muzzies? Why can't the PLO and Hammas get along? Could you ever really have a viable palestinian state?
>>
>>55785866
anti-semites BTFO
>>
I think Moisha's got a point here
>>
>>55791654
settlements are bad, i wasn't saying otherwise.
You aint keeping up lad.
>>
>>55791662
>Is it true that the gaza strip lives on wellfare from Saudi Arabia?
Money from Iran mostly.

>Why does Israel get along with Jordan but not with the crazier muzzies?
Israel gets along with Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan.

>Why can't the PLO and Hammas get along?
PLO is secular, Hamas is Islamist.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 466x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 466x303
>>
>>55791725
our is government leading us to economical and social disaster and you can't get enough of bibis cum.

it was proven on many polls,articles,and even the news that he is a bad leader and faggots like you would take a bullet for him because "muh israel"
>>
File: 1442676745651.jpg (909 KB, 3600x2400) Image search: [Google]
1442676745651.jpg
909 KB, 3600x2400
This is a bit cuntish lads.
Just saying now.
>>
>>55785866
I love watching the Jews soak in the glory of being proven right about those savages
>>
>>55791775
> PLO is secular
kek
also plo are hated by most palis
>>
>>55791687
>I think Moisha's got a point here

No. The Muslims are the settlers in France. The Jews are the settlers in the Outremer. He's got it all twisted up and backwards.
>>
>>55791874
There are no seculars in ME. Even Sisi is muslim.

But in comparison to Hamas, PLO is as secular as they get.
>>
>>55789257
Being a client of Israel would make it infinitely more difficult for Assad to be viewed as legitimate by Syrians.
>>
No, fuck you. They can go back to Africa if they want to live with their retarded rules.

By the way, I've seen you pushing the same idea for the UK.
>>
>>55791383
I do know my history thank you, I just don't quote every irrelevant bullshit as you do and say them names of great leaders, I do know them all. When you say "Rabbin's speech" you don't have to tell me about it, I have seen it more than you did trust me, and I just don't wave and brag it as you do. More than that, I simply do not agree with his views (mostly). His death was a tragedy to democracy.
Now in your last comment you truly stopped making sense. Thing is, palestinians CHOSE HAMAS. Even if it is created by israel long ago, hamas now is what it is. The fact they chose them means they have CHOSEN war, they chose leaders with the views to "kill all infidels". Even if hamas dies, the majority of palestinians in gaza still remains and still has those views. its not fear-mongering, its clear objective sight of what is going on. And you can't "deal with the WB and keep gaza out" because the problem remains.
>>
>>55785866
Muslils are FUCKING FOREIGNERS, they are immigrants and colonists. We French people are the indigenous race and culture of this land. We are like the Palestinians being colonized and killed by Jews.
>>
>>55791922
PLO is same as hamas
just with fancy suits and double tongue to appease the west in english and incite the arabs against jews in arabic

PLO wants to take Israel in stages
Hamas wants everything in an instant
>>
>>55786191
Yeah but no one cares what you or anyone in your gay country thinks. Only America and England (sort of) matter, the rest of you bow down to our will
>>
>>55785866
JIDF SHILL DETECTED!
>>
>>55791965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ
An honest Israeli Jew tells the Real Truth about Israel
>he's the son of one of the generals who fought in 48 and led in 68
>>
>>55791965
>". Even if hamas dies, the majority of palestinians in gaza still remains and still has those views. its not fear-mongering, its clear objective sight of what is going on. And you can't "deal with the WB and keep gaza out" because the problem remains.

you think the average palestinian wants war? it's dumb. palestinians are tired of this bullshit, both PLO and Hamas shit. All people want peace, and not just palestinians, everyone you and me, we all want to live in peace.
The problem is that you keep building your settlements on the territories, which gives justification for them voting for Hamas.
>>
>>55791965
hamas don't need elections to rise for power,they have more arms than anyone there

our goverment can solve this issue by simply taking over gaza and put israeli administration but they can't take a decisive decision

if israel would get nuked tomorrow bibi would be the first to get aboard out of here, he doesn't give a fuck about you
>>
>>55792001
Come to /int/
This thread is disturbing.
>>
>>55792204
balestinians want war
to die as shahids
and kill every jew on the planet
this is what they are been taught since they are born
they love death as we love life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iciOjrY_dF8
so stop being a cocksucking hippie
>>
>>55791833

Listen to this insightful lad here. Israel needs a far more moderate President. YOu already have security on lockdown, very little chance of another massacre against israelis.

You need to get rid of the settler people and the hardcore hardline bloodthirsty jews. Embrace your fellow man.

We in Northern Ireland were at each others throats for many years but managed to work through it, you can do the same in time.
>>
>>55792210
I didn't choose bibi.
Why are you such an idiot assuming wrong things, please, stop.
>>
>>55785866

Serious question then jewfriend.

Given a 'one state solution' would result in you being bred out, what do you propose? As I see it two state is the only thing that gives Israel a future as a jewish nation.

There is one other solution, but as you say the world won't allow it. What do you think Israel should do?
>>
>>55785866
Tell me more about how Palestine suddenly was forced to appear inside Israel.
What is that? Palestine was there first to begin with and Israel was forced upon Palestinians?
In the scenario you presented, you are the muslims.
>>
>>55785866
> now you know how it feels.
to be Palestinian
>>
>>55792274
>he thinks arabs are civilized people
no
>>
>>55792319
Gas themselves.
>>
>>55785866
I HAVE A BETTER ONE
WE GAS ALL MUZZIES
>>
>>55792264
>balestinians want war
>to die as shahids
>and kill every jew on the planet
>this is what they are been taught since they are born
>they love death as we love life

dude are you serious? i'm the last person you'd call hippie. i'm just telling you that your state is at fault here, just like the PLO, and it's the average man and woman, the Moshe, and the Ahmed, who suffer because of this bullshit.

Seriously, you don't want a two-state solution. What the fuck do you want?
>>
>>55789680
Even though all the ancient ruines were built by Jews hundreds, if not a thousand before Mohammed invented a gay religion then decided to kill or conquer anyone in his way while he murdered and raped innocents and fucked little girls?
>>
>>55792319
We aren't being bred out. its a meme.
since 2008 jewish and muslims are breeding at about the same rate.
>>
File: israelgoodgoyimhehe.jpg (909 KB, 2712x2236) Image search: [Google]
israelgoodgoyimhehe.jpg
909 KB, 2712x2236
>>55785866

fuck off kikes
>>
>>55792300
because bibi is in charge of left wing propaganda
BUYING GUNS FOR MILLIONS DON'T BUY PEACE, PEACE IS AN AGREEMENT WITH BOTH SIDES
its a situation that kept being neglected with no resolution and our government promotes it saying there is no resultion with nasty arabs desu xD

EITHER ENTER GAZA AND END THE WHOLE THING OR GIVE THEM WANT THEY WANT, EITHER WAY MAKE A DECISIVE DECISION AND STOP WASTING MILLION DOLLARS OF TAXPAYERS MONEY
>>
>>55792432
nope
the blood thirsty muslims are the problem
they are the problem since the 7th century
arabs don't want a state, they want to destroy one
>>
>>55785866
>tfw kikes always trying to use these tragedies for make us goys convince we're "buddies", "we're in this together", "we have a common enemy, we're in the same rut"
Not gonna work Schlomo. Muslims are a fierce enemy but at least they're easily recongizable. You're hiding and it's almost impossible to detect your activity. You can be worse than them.
>>
>>55792482
>the blood thirsty muslims are the problem

So everyone is at fault, except for you. Got it.

You still didn't give you alternative for the two-state solution. I just want to see how crazy you are.
>>
>>55792572
nope
islam is at fault
and that's about it
you want a solution? arabs get the fuck out into jordan, a country with balestinian majority
>>
>>55792462
What you say is true, but why are you saying it as if I said otherwise?
aight.
Also, herzog would destroy this country, im pretty sure you chose him, right? He is the most none decisive and pale leader i ever saw running.
>>
>>55785866
This will just lead to refugees coming out of one half of France into the other.
>>
>>55791021
"Stolen" land they didn't own? Good one liberal nigger
>>
>>55792627
>islam is at fault
got it, i've been arguing with a retard.
>>
>>55792733
welcome to /pol/
>>
>>55792632
>would destroy this country

m8 with bibi israel won't last until 2030.
living in israel would be expansive as living in moscow
>>
>>55792733
>implying there is a chance for peace as long islam is present
>>
Im happy ceding the NZ colonial territory of Samoa for the Muslim community of Europe
The Samoans can put explosives in their coconuts so it will be an even playing field
>>
>>55792775
>hurr life is expensive
then get out of tel aviv
>>
>>55792775
bibi won't last until 2030 so don't sweat it (literally, he is too old)
>>
>>55786400
We care about continued occupation of the land. You lose all right when you leave.
Can't wait to semite genocide.
>>
>>55792627
>>55792733

Who do we dislike more?
The Jew or the Kebab, thats what this all comes down to
>>
>>55792841
this
stop occupying east paris and give muslim majority cities autonomy
>>
>>55791394
Lol. Are you crying? Good. I hope Europe suffers from your liberal bullshit. #francedeservedit
>>
>>55792769
it's enlightening seeing some jews who actually realise there is a problem instead of going "GAS THE MUSLIMS RACE WAR NOW"

>>55792776
well, i'm just going to point out the obvious, but middle east is full of muslims, if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>55786191
This right here is exactly how I feel. It's cool to know that some cunt in Croatia thinks exactly the same way.
>>
>>55792776
>implying there is a chance for peace as long as religion is present
fixed that for you
>>
>>55792709
I'm not a liberal, you fucking kike.

I gave you two links. Yes, the kikes stole the palestinians' land. In many ways, but the clearer, the most brutal one, was Plan D. Which is detailed in both of the links I gave you, including interviews with both jews who were in the IDF at the time, and mudslimes whose lands were stolen in the youtube link. And don't let me get started on the subsequent settlements, and the ones living in Jerusalem. I mean, seriously, Israel is disgusting, and the west would not be seeing a mudslime colonization if the kikes hadn't done what they did in 1947.
>>
>>55792457

According to this they're still ahead

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

Though your Haredi are putting the effort in. At 5% they're breeding like fucking africans.
>>
>>55792899
and guess what
the middle east is full of shit and wars
>>
>>55792890
A synagoge will explode thanks to you.
>>
File: 1419503061299.jpg (23 KB, 305x199) Image search: [Google]
1419503061299.jpg
23 KB, 305x199
Thank you, Mr. Goldstein, for enlightening me.
>>
>>55792990
for what as i know, it's a bunch of french people who exploded because of illegal french occupation of paris
>>
>>55792868
I don't dislike anyone. Jews have been bros with ottomans, and we helped them get out of spain. I don't believe there is inherent hate.

David Ben-Gurion for example studied at my uni in Turkey and he actually wanted to fight for the Ottoman Empire. Muslims and Jews weren't always like this.

>Ben-Gurion was living in Jerusalem at the start of the First World War, where he and Ben Zvi recruited forty Jews into a Jewish militia to assist the Ottoman Army. Despite this he was deported to Egypt in March 1915. From there he made his way to the United States where he remained for three years. On his arrival he and Ben Zvi went on a tour of 35 cities in an attempt to raise a pioneer army, Hechalutz, of 10,000 men to fight on Turkey's side.[8]
>>
>>55789257
Assad is Alawite Shia. Palestinians are Sunni. Never going to happen. We should be forcing Saudi Arabia to take them all, given all the oil shekels they like to throw around.
>>
the only way for live in peace in europe is ban islam and deport all muslims to their lands
>>
>>55792899
Dude, you're a turk, the way you are taught Islam isn't even close to how north african are indoctrinated into it.
It actually is a religion of death for them.
Check Aldo Sterone on youtube if you can into french, he's an algerian expat who explain the failures of Islam and muslims.
>>
>>55793051
What is history? Jewish parasite, die quickly.
>>
File: 1447418614646.jpg (25 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1447418614646.jpg
25 KB, 500x374
>>55793073
This is off-topic but let me ask anyway
Why do your people act you creepy towards girls on Facebook?
Do your country lack women or something?
>>
>>55793179
History is written by the victor
Muslims are winning
therefore in 20 years from now everybody will know that France was always an Islamic state that fought bravely against christian crusaders who occupied it
>>
>>55793223
There is creepy people everywhere. I made a fake girl profile on okcupied, using some hot chick's photos, and the amount of creepy shit i got was hilarious, and not only from turks.
>>
>>55791922
>>55792627
>>55793073
I always thought the muslim stance on Israel was either destroy them now or destroy them later.

It's good to see you guys have some common ground. But my main point is if the gaza strip is a failed state, that has no chance of ever supporting themselves, why not annex and deport them to Iran?
>>
>>55793330
Because Iran hates arabs and only use them to bash Israel
>>
>>55792950
See though, there was never a Palestinian state to begin with, so how could they steal it? And does the fact that the Jews settled and ruled that area 1000 years before Islam was even invented mean anything to you? Why can't you Muslims contribute anything to society other that death and destruction?
>>
>>55793245
You don't get to move the goal post jewish rat.
You don't get to pretend french aren't the oldest continued nation in the world.
This is why we need to make the shoah fantasy of your subrace a reality.
>>
>>55785866
Fuckoff jew. You didnt and dont own any soil. No one wants you or muslims, or any other sand niggers like you two to our soil.
>>
>>55792810
>get out of tel aviv
real estate prices gone up by 100% in every city, meaning you have to pay double from what you used to pay double than in 2006
the next generation would literally die before paying his mortgage
>>55792890
i meant likud more specifically
>>
>>55793408
Guess what
Muslims going to take over France and Muslims are good at rewriting history and destroying ancient non Islamic artifacts.
So, in the future, the only history of France is it's Islamic history
>>
>>55793330
>that has no chance of ever supporting themselves

they have. when it comes to trade, arabs are basically jews. they got that semite gene of trade.

if a two state solution, with full free trade rights with israel and other arab countries, was established, none of the problems you see now would exist.

only poor people who don't have money or jobs fight these retarded wars. economy is the solution to everything, not deporting some arabs to a completely different culture (iranians are persian and have shia islam, palestinians are sunni and speak arabic, not persian. both languages are completely different)
>>
>>55793472
>he thinks arabs want a balestinian state
also all terrorist attacks here are made by rich well educated arab rats with jobs in Israel.
your poor people theory doesn't work
>>
>>55785866

lmao this guy can't be for real
JIDF are looking more retarded every day
>>
>>55793528
Based conservative Israel, how do we deal with all these leftist jews in our nations?

Plz give advice.
>>
>>55793528
>all terrorist attacks here are made by rich well educated arab rats with jobs in Israel.

not true at all.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Gaza-unemployment-worlds-highest-as-60-percent-of-youth-find-themselves-jobless-403830

if you were employed, and got some money, why the fuck would you risk your life anyway?
>>
but france wasnt built by evicting thousands of people and lots of war crimes
>>
>>55793608
Endure. We are currently the majority and its seemingly not going to change. Let them sperg
>>
>>55792990
But not a mosque?

>Muslims play Nintendo duck hunt all over Paris
>decide to burn down a kike church because a kike has an opinion you don't like

#parisdeservedit
>>
>>55785866
French faggots will never assume the average arab IS the problem. Ne - ver.
>>
>>55793614
True at all
>if you were employed, and got some money, why the fuck would you risk your life anyway?
because they are fucking retarded braindead arabs who are wanting to die as shahids
one arab that just got his driver's license rented a car and ran over some Jews
eat a dick you fuck
>>
>>55793469
You made a statement based in the present.
You don't get to say you are right because muslims I'm going to kill want to rewrite history.

>>55793051
>a bunch of french people who exploded because of illegal french occupation of paris
>>
>>55793632
You say conservative jews outnumber liberal jews?

Not in America. The Democratic Party IS the Jewish party in america.
>>
>>55793710
Guess what, I am right
and muslims are winning
and the next generation of french muslims will learn how france was an islamic state
>>
>>55793386
they didn't steal a "state", they literally stole land from people who occupied it for generations.
>and does the fact that the Jews settled and ruled that area 1000 years before Islam
and than they gave up and left the area. that does not give them right to take it back 2000 years later.
>>
>>55793738
american jews are anything but israeli jews. Liberal jews in israel are vastly outnumbered
>>
>>55793642
It's jews who lobbyed to import them in 1970, it's jews who created every antiracist association, it's jews who own the media pushing for islamisation of france, and it's three specific jews, BHL, Attali and Sarkozy who ultimately are responsible for this.

So a synagogue will blow up. Muslims, I'll kill slowly as a hobby.
>>
>>55793386
There WAS a palestinian state. It was called Palestine for a reason.

The muslims coexisted with the ottomans, and when Britain destroyed the ottoman empire in WWI, the muslims weren't part of what was supposed to be destroyed. They were, just, there. And they even manufactured weaponry and bullets for the alliance during WWII - back when they were expecting England to just leave like they had promised, and like England itself (except the Balfour declaration cunts, of course) had planned, before WWII hit.

Seriously, watch the documentary I linked you. Or better yet, read The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem Revisited. They're properly documented.

But of course, you won't do that. You don't care about facts. You care about the fact you have your god-given homeland waiting for you whenever you get holocausted next oy vey. Kill yourself.

And by the way, this might sound interesting to you, but the original zionists didn't consider the Palestinian area their first choice in their 1800s journals. They originally planned to reclaim a section of America, Montana if I recall correctly, but the religious zionists that started moving to the Palestine area in the early 1900s won that debate. Just food for thought.
>>
>>55793704
so the fact that there are no jobs, the highest uneployment rate in the world, and there is literally nothing to do with the conflict.

it's just crazy arabs i guess.

weirdly enough, these same arabs seem to be doing fine in jordan.
>>
>>55793632
>implying right wingers aren't the dumbest population on earth
>implying your children childrens wouldn't be living in tents because buying houses would be a rich commodity
>>
>>55793823
what you are saying is that the french people are impotent fucks with no power over their country?
lel fucking cvcks
>>
>>55793809
Damn. I wish these shit disturbing kikes (no offense) would go to Israel and stop agitating in my country.
>>
>>55793792
> "gave up"
we simply died and scattered m8. we didnt just leave. We returned when we finally had the strength, and yes, it took 2000 years.
>>
>>55793710
The french illegally occupy france and people who got here only 50 year ago are the legal owner?

You do realize the situation of muslims in France mimc yours, Israelian.
You are both invaders of a land that reject you.
>>
File: IMG_20151115_123958.jpg (89 KB, 440x531) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151115_123958.jpg
89 KB, 440x531
>Bataclan this morning
>>
>>55793386
>>55793832
Oh, also
>And does the fact that the Jews settled and ruled that area 1000 years before Islam was even invented mean anything to you?
No, of course it doesn't. It was over two millenia ago.

If anything, Babylon was more of a homeland for the jews than the Palestine area. After all, they only ruled the Palestine area for, what? 1000 years or so, in fragmented periods? They lived over 1.5K years in Babylon though.
>>
>>55793837
Stop being retarded
you seem to think that arabs are sane people,
they are not, they are the most primitive tribal creatures you can find
Arabs work in israeli settlements and in Israel
Arabs have job permits to go to Israel
and what do they do? kill us
If there was any people worth annihilating it's the fucking arabs
>>
>>55793880
No you didn't.
The jews converted to Islam in this land, they then mixed gradually with other local tribes to become the palestinian.
Jews descended by efugee tier coward then stole their land.
>>
>>55793920
Paris deserved it

But somehow it's the Jews fault
>>
>>55793936
jews lived in the 'palestine' area more than 3000 years you 3rd world rat
>>
>>55793859
We're europeans, we're nice until we're not nice anymore.
the revolution ended in genocide and cannibalism, I expect worse this time aroud.
>>
>>55793880
>We returned when we finally had the strength
the strength to whine so hard that britain gave you the land to shut you up.

why couldn't you pick some deserted island instead for your promised land? i'm sure your god would not complain about that.
>>
>>55793976
"converted"
It was to convert or to be killed, many chose to die. many chose to leave, some converted.
But that wasn't a real "choice". it was a bane in our history.
>>
>>55785866
You forgot the part where Palestinians were there first.
>>
>>55793953
Because you are an Apartheid colony just like Rhodesia and South Africa.

Want to know what a South African is? It's a human that would rather be murdered in bed that make a bed.

You're no different. You need the labor of the people who hate you lol
>>
>>55785866

lol. french people didn't steal france from muslims and started to terrorize and massacre native citizens.
>>
>>55794037
why couldn't the arabs pick one of their 22 states to herd camels in?
why choose Israel?
>>
>>55794002
No, they didn't.

They lived in and out of it for about 3000 years before christ, sure, but they didn't live in it for all those years. They got expelled from the area for huge periods of time, several times. Be it by babylonian kings or romans or whatever else they poked and got subsequently burnt by.

That's why I clearly said:
>they only ruled the Palestine area for, what? 1000 years or so, in fragmented periods?
>in
>fragmented
>periods
>>
>>55794083
Well you do know that France had colonies all over the world right?
>>
>>55794083
They did
they are also responsible to the sykes picot agreement
>>
>>55794038
Yet you didn't mention most palestinian are descended from the jews that endured conversion to keep their land.
They are legitimate and you're not.
>>
>>55793953
lets get things in order

arbas aren't allowed to make trades because they have embargo over goods
they also have to live in poverty because your government invest 5 times more in yeshiva students
also building settlements on arab lands causes them to riot
>>
>>55786142
I'm sure Hamas is tragetting Israel and those countries that support you.

>It is the leaders palestinians CHOSE
Yeah, you keep murdering them every couple of years, so they're bound to choose the one you don't like the most.

When was the last time you saw ISIS kill an Israeli...never, when have you heard that ISIS wants to destroy Israel...never. ISIS is better at killing muslims than you are too

Israel is as much to blame as palestinians for the current situations, instead of striving for peace at all costs, you kill suspects, kill people throwing rocks, round up protestors, embargo gaza, build settlements to force palestinians out and new Israelis in, kill kids because oops, using white phospherous in urban centers oops. Yeah, nah, fuck you.

And you bitch over a few dumb rockets fired back, which has a better chance of killing the rocket crew than anyone in Israel. Meanwhile you use it as an excuse to level a city block.

The Brits put up their hands, if there was no holocaust they would've swatted you down when you were still just terrorists yourselves. I don't think they cared much for the arabs too, they didn't think much of them.

If you're an Israeli scared of Hamas and their pultry weapons how do you think a palestinian feels with Israel with modern weapons and nuclear capability.

So if might is right, you'd be okay with Iran wiping you out one night? The world never planned on you ever having a state, but living in countries where you'd be welcome. Jews seems to be thriving in America for example.

You've been riding holocaust sympathy for the last 60/70 years. As that memory fades you'll have less and less support. It's good you have the US as a strong ally providing you with military support in exchange for politican campaign jewbucks. And because of your peace agreements with Egypt and Jordan and general unrest in the middle east you won't have to face another attack from your near neighbours. What has you shaking in your boots is Iran. >
>>
>>55794120
most jews were expelled
but jews stayed in israel for continuous 3000 years
palestine was never a nation, and arabs deserve no land outside of the arab peninsula
>>
>>55794144
>Yet you didn't mention most palestinian are descended from the jews
ALMOST EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING WORLD IS DESCENDED FROM THE JEWS, INCLUDING YOU AND THE REST OF THE CHRISTIANS YOU RETARD
>>
>>55785866

What are you talking about, the arabs were in Palestine for about 1500 years before the Jews started killing them out of it. You'll never know how it feels, Israel, you're the tyrant there, fuck off.

I hate arab people but that doesn't mean what you people do is suddenly okay.
>>
>>55794155
Wait wtf this faggot just had a Turkey flag.

Jews using proxies and shit to change flags.

Wow.
>>
>>55794128
Colonies so terrible population exploded in all of them under french rule, so terrible that ex black colonies wishes they still were french.
I'm only sorry for vietnam, the kind of french that got there were bastard.
>>
>>55794155
meretz filth get out
they live in 'poverty' because their leaders are corrupted fucks that stole billions of dollars into their own pockets
>also building settlements on arab lands causes them to riot
guess who builds settlements for jews? the arabs
and bibi froze settlement building for years
so get the fuck out my sight
>>
>>55794090
unlike jews they didn't get an opportunity to start a new country and get to choose where it'll be located.
>>
>>55794195
No, we have no semite blood.
We're franks gaul and occitans withy some few admixture in 2000 years.
Stop believing your shit talmud, monocultist.
>>
>>55794286
because 22 countries is not enough?
22 countries that occupy historic Jewish lands from sinai to damascus
>>
>>55794185
The whole world would rather deal with Iran than go into another war for you assholes. Maybe you can get another sabre rattling conservative in, maybe. But dealing with Iran and making peace with palestine is your only chance of a future. Trying to rule by force is going to cause your destruction. Every day liberals eke out your influence, while you have to pay conservatives off at every election. The palestinians aren't going away and if you can make peace the world would be at your side again. Right now the world is slipping away from you.
>>
>>55794195
Lel nah, semite cunt.
>>
>>55794261
not really, hamas gets its support from iran
harashut is just another corrupted administration that don't want to deal with terroritsts.
honestly its a complex situation, but its a fact that our government offer no solutions and everything they done so far have failed regardless if its hamas fault or not
>>
>>55794254
Hey brah we don't need your sorry
Just sell us some Rafael
>>
>>55794207
That's kinda schizophrenic. would they have the same problem with other arabs it would be ok and no one would care.
You just use the arabs so you can "legitimately" say something against the jews.
>inb4 jidf
hiding behind arabs is the worst
>>
>>55794192
>most jews were expelled
>but jews stayed in israel for continuous 3000 years
Jewish sophistry at its best.

>palestine was never a nation, and arabs deserve no land outside of the arab peninsula
No nation outright deserves to exist. Certainly not yours either.

But what we DO know is that the arabs in the Palestine area in 1947 amounted to over 1.5 million, and had been promised, outright, officially, the area by the nation that conquered it in WWI, England. On the other hand, less than 500k jews lived in it, and while they hadn't been promised any of the land, they had back door deals with England (and here I am, referencing the Balfour declaration cunts again).

And what we can ALSO see quite clearly is HOW Israel was formed. The massacres and rapes, followed by the propaganda campaigns to smoke out the palestinians by propagating stories of those massacres and rapes, by a sturdy army, against poor farmers.

THAT is pretty clear.
>>
>>55794347
This.

France is ready to work with russia and reviens its position about Bachar Al-Assad
>>
File: 321545123.gif (568 KB, 200x136) Image search: [Google]
321545123.gif
568 KB, 200x136
>>55794144
I like where this is going
>>
>>55794456
it's not a complex situation
it's very simple,
arabs wants their population to be poor and subjugated in a tight leash in order for them to be easy to manipulated against Israel while their leaders steal all their money
just ask suha
>>
>>55794192
>palestine was never a nation
And Israel was only a nation in Biblical fiction.
>>
>>55794473
Review
>>
>>55794467
*Rafale
>>
>>55794468

Your argument doesn't make sense

>Wow, Arabs are terrible and deserve to be killed and kicked from their homes
>But Arabs aren't justified to attack Israel in response :^)
>France doesn't occupy the Middle East
>But Arabs are justified to attack them, now you know how it feels :^^))))

Talk about schizophrenic.

I might hate arabs but that doesn't mean I think I'm justified to go into their land and start fucking their shit up. I'd rather stay out of it, and them stay there and not leave it.
>>
Israeli flags should post more, just to lure out all these muslims.
>>
>>55794521
still mentioned and accepted since thousands of years as the jews country.
crusades anyone? remember why they happened?
>>
>>55794517
honestly israel is not longer at a bargain position anymore

at least that's how i see things panning out as far terrorists organizations are growing
>>
>>55794472
>3rd world retard in charge of history
guess what
israel exists
>Palestine area in 1947 amounted to over 1.5 million

kek, so how come you nakba rats always point out that only about 800k arabs got kicked out?
>The massacres and rapes
you mean the massacres arabs commited against jews in the 1920's?
because no jew will rape a disgusting arab
>>
File: aussies.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
aussies.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1044
>>55794185
>>55794347
This is more or less the stance I would expect an Australian to take. I'd explain why you're an idiot but pic related

I agree with Greatest Ally
>>
File: point.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
point.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
>>55794597
As if you could go somewhere and conquer something.. all the other stuff.. pic related
>>
>>55794326
great argument.
>you have so much land, i'm sure you wouldn't mind if we stole a bit from you?
>>
>>55785866
OHHHH IM JEW I NEED ATTENTIOOON
YOU KNOW NOW HOW IT FEELS!!!1
PITY PLEXY :< <SAD FACE>

We fucking know how it feels. At least we try to understand this whole shit. Your nation got owned HARD and now you must accept that and work for his greatness again.

Not whinning about it on the whole world for that ppl could pity you.

AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR NATION IS NOT MOST IMPORTANT SHIT IN THIS WORLD

FFS
>>
>>55794670
Once again I have been bested by your persuasive meme pic.
>>
>>55794737
BEEP BEEP BEEP KEBAB DETECTED
>>
>>55794729
except we didn't steal shit
we won and bought the land fair and square
and yes, arabs should be thankful they rule over a third of the world's mass
>>
>>55794467
If I could, I'd give them for free to any nation that agreed to bomb israel the Qtar and saudi arabia.
>>
You guys still think any country can keep on existing without military or economic stregth to do so...
Israel tolerates Gaza because it's PC, it will never trade with them because of terrorism and the fact they have nothing to trade for.
We are all pissed of because of these attacks in Paris, but lets just imagine going through that for 20+ years.
I for one hope Israel gets pissed off and just kicks them out. It would piss of the lefties and the muzzies. Win-win in my book.
>>
>>55794636
>>3rd world retard in charge of history
>guess what
>israel exists
What does that have to do with anything?

>>Palestine area in 1947 amounted to over 1.5 million
>kek, so how come you nakba rats always point out that only about 800k arabs got kicked out?
Give me some proof. I've already given you at least 3 different sources.

>>The massacres and rapes
>you mean the massacres arabs commited against jews in the 1920's?
>because no jew will rape a disgusting arab
I mean Plan D, and I've already linked to its wikipedia article, linked a BBC documentary that has interviews with both IDF soldiers who commited it and palestinians that lived it, and referenced a book that details it thoroughly as well.

But hey, what do I know, right? Fuck proof, fuck fact, fuck well-documented references. I'm just a 3rd world retard trying to discuss history. I should know my place and keep on voting in favor of whatever you want in the UN, as you define my country in the Jewish Encyclopedia.
>>
>>55794829
every pro balestine site says the israelis kicked out at least 800k arab filths
>>55794829
>I mean Plan D, and I've already linked to its wikipedia article, linked a BBC documentary that has interviews with both IDF soldiers who commited it and palestinians that lived it, and referenced a book that details it thoroughly as well.
>BBC
>Wikipedia
yeah nah
>But hey, what do I know, right? Fuck proof, fuck fact, fuck well-documented references. I'm just a 3rd world retard trying to discuss history. I should know my place and keep on voting in favor of whatever you want in the UN, as you define my country in the Jewish Encyclopedia.
exactly, know your place you 3rd world gardener
>>
>>55785866
israel wasn't there in 1900
or 1800
or 1700
or 500
or 400
or 300
or 200
or 100
or 0
or whatever
>>
File: isipepe.png (197 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
isipepe.png
197 KB, 499x499
>>55794286
Yeah they did, back around the 630s AD.
>>
>>55794912
Back when they were called jews too?
>>
They are actually in Syria , Irak etc ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7v7g-ssNG8
>>
>>55785866
Implying it is not exactly what they did in the Maghreb... Remember L'Algérie Française, "les accords d Evian"... retard. Your country has no history of its own. It's a pure recollection of the will of other countries.
Oh your country was too young to remember you cunt.
>>
>>55785866
"Fight ya for it." As America stands behind France. And that's how the world works.
>>
>>55794690

As if Jews could go and conquer something.

They wouldn't even have a nation if it wasn't a condition agreed on in WW1. Jews are the most useless people to have ever spawned on earth, kicked out of every place they go, and never even had to earn any of the country they have.

All bought and paid for by the United States and many European nations.(Even yours, by the way, the Jews robbed your people blind when Hitler was kicking them out to Israel)
>>
>>55793880
>>
>>55794955
Don't know what you're on about m8, the Jewish diaspora had happened a long time before that

Nah they were full blown islamic Ay-rabs

I guess we should be arguing about giving the Levant back to the Greeks then, since they're more "rightful" than the muslims. The Iranians should get a much larger piece too, but only the true zoroastrian ones, not the racce traitor Muslims.

But wait! Let's go back further! Maybe it's the Italians' rightful clay...certainly more than any Greek, let along Muslim.

Past that and you're right back at Jews.
>>
>>55795165
idk man they've done very well in every war they've had on every level of their military
>>
>>55794775
bought the land, come on, man. come on.
There were Jewish terrorists killing british soldiers and when the British left palestine, Israelis annexed the land by force. Everything after you brought on yourselves. I doubt you could've negotiated with the British because your hands were red with british blood. The arabs were suprise attacked (there was no declearation of war it was a land grab), their land taken out from under them, forced out of their homes because they don't want to live with their asshole conquerors. The arabs fight back and Israel is furnished with weapons and supplies from Europe and the US because they couldn't bare the shame of another holocaust. And the rest is history. I have no sympathy for a state that couldn't even stand alone without outside support, the whole country is a farce that just causes human suffering.
>>
File: marxist_revolution.png (529 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
marxist_revolution.png
529 KB, 1024x768
>>55795165
Yeah you are right they just use you guys to do it.. and also they don't just do it with violence.
>>
>>55795231
Except the kikes' expulsion of the palestinians happened only 68 years ago.

The state is fucking younger than my grandma. And several of its towns are younger than I.
>>
>>55795231

Thinking Israel has privilege to be in Israel/Palestine is definitely along the lines of thinking whites should get out of US and this is rightful indian territory.

Jews trying to claim they have history that entitles them to Israel is exactly like the Welsh having entitlement to kick out all Englishmen.

Purely stupid. They have no prerogative over the region, only reason they have it is because we said they could. Israel licks our gooch and always will for that fact.
>>
>>55795320
but force?
arabs invaded israel
arabs lost
we won
land is ours
>>
>>55795345
>muh kikes
yet another faggot who jumps the ride of the poor balestinians in order to justify his hatred for jews
you cunts are like cockroaches
>>
>>55795345
>>55795403
Point is nobody has any right to anywhere. They have it because they can keep it, and I'd sure as hell rather have a country of Jews than another shitty cesspool of sandniggers
>>
>>55795315

Who armed and supplied them every step of the way? Jews can't fight people on equal terms, this has been proven historically by them being everybodies bitch through all time.
>>
>>55795492
the french
>>
>>55795415
This is true, no doubt.

But if Iran trys to wipe you out, I'll have no sympathy either.
>>
>>55795467

Jews -are- sandniggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 750x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 750x446
>Implying the jews didn't do this
/pol/ is always right, faggot.

http://strawpoll.me/6003143
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.