[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11
File: 802.jpg (107 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
802.jpg
107 KB, 600x816
>>
>>55785461
>Killing people over cartoon
>Somehow we shouldn't consider people that do this animals
>>
>>55785461
blaming all the frogs for hebdo retards is same shit as all muslims are labelled as terrorists, stop shitposting bulgaria
>>
Slap liberal c.ucks in the face. Spit on them, kick them.

Scream at liberal c.ucks in public.

Do not let a single c.uck pass by unharmed.

Your life depends on it.

https://youtu.be/6bZLtg8OZYY
>>
>>55785618

He will when you learn to poo in loo, Apu.
>>
>Terrorists do what they do for attention
>Give them exactly the attention they're looking for every single time

Brilliant.
>>
>>55785523
islam is like that. just stay away from it.
>>
>>55785461
>>Killing people over cartoon

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/charlie-hebdo-plane-crash-cartoons-anger-russians-151109054925078.html
>>
>>55785793
>Yeah, we dont care islam is the way it is, lets just nuke all muslims.

Brilliant.
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (15 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
15 KB, 512x288
>>
Modern humans thinks they are immune to everything because 'its progressive to be open minded and push all borders'.

If you put your hand in regular fire, you will get burned, but they'll probably attempt that as well.
>>
File: Dumbasspunchselflol.gif (59 KB, 150x82) Image search: [Google]
Dumbasspunchselflol.gif
59 KB, 150x82
>>55785461

>France aids "rebels" to overthrow Gaddafi
>Tries to repeat stunt in Syria
>Syrian rebels morph into ISIL
>ISIL sneaks into Paris
>whole thing comes full circle

Syria's President Assad says Paris attacks result from France's aiding of rebels:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/assad-says-paris-attacks-result-from-frances-aiding-rebels-in-syria/2015/11/14/287f7576-8adc-11e5-bd91-d385b244482f_story.html
>>
>>55786502
nah, terrorism is a jewish conspiracy to take down the west.
>>
>>55785728
>Stay away
Nigger, we stay away. The thing is that they are coming to us.
>>
>>55785461

>you should be killed for not bowing to Muslims and doing as they tell you too

Seriously?
>>
>>55786664
that also includes to defend yourselves if they strike first.
Drawing Mohammed is you striking first.
>>
>>55785461
>>55786409
>>55786502

>ITT: Mudslimes probe they can't handle bantz.

No need to blow up over spilt milk, Mohamed
>>
>>55786749
not what I said. islam is they way it is. defend yourselves but dont the throw stones first and expect nothing to happen.
>>
>>55786807
>Islam telling me what I can and cannot draw

Time for total war I guess.
>>
>>55786866

No, fuck you

I will not do as they like
I will not bend tonthoer fucking whims
>>
>>55786866
What you don't realize is it doesn't matter whether you draw muhammed or not, they will attack anyway.
>>
File: 12575642315.gif (3 MB, 445x247) Image search: [Google]
12575642315.gif
3 MB, 445x247
>>55785728
>refugees
>stay away
>>
>>55785461
>making a joke means i can kill you
Well, you just mocked French people. Guess French people should murder you.

Enjoy being headless, friend.
>>
>>55785523
exactly. if you try to pet a dog and it bites you. fucking kill the dog.

If you show a human a cartoon and say a name and they try to kill you. exterminate those fucking people
>>
Why do terrorists always tend go for mass civilian casualties, it's getting kind of stale at this point.

If ISIS want a full scale holy war they need to step their fucking game up.
Why didn't they target the Louvre or something instead, slaughtering innocent people is one thing, but blowing up priceless art and a national monument in a first world nation is on another level.
>>
If France had gone full holocaust on the Muslims after Charlie Hebdo, this new attack wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>55786807
drawing the dog fucking pig muhammad
is not illegal, it should be encouraged.
go swallow some dicks untilll ur twisted moralfaggotry is fucked out of ur head.
>>
>>55785728
Why don't you also invite them to your house for dinner? You aren't bending enough for that Muslim cock.
If some entity is willing to kill you because you said something the wrong way, this entity does not deserve to exist.
How did a cu.ck find his way to /pol/?
>>
>>55787267
you dont bother understanding how islam works. just kill them. progressive.
>>
>>55787199
you are bringing war on yourselves then if you think thats being tolerant.
>>
>>55787330
>>55787356
I think i know how Islam works.
My country fights for its freedom from muzzie hands on an average of one war every 4-5 years.
Even right now there are knifing attacks on a daily basis in Israel and its all worth.
Why? Thats the price of freedom.
And fuck it i'm willing to pay for it.
>>
>>55787571
You mean fights to occupy their land and exterminate its population.
>>
>>55785793
I hope they draw cartoons mocking victims of Paris attacks too.
>>
>>55787635
If we wanted to exterminate Palestinians we would have carpet bombed them a long time ago.
The thins is yea we stole some lands (not that simple) but sure, i'd give you that point. We refuse to withdraw from some grounds.
Thats on us, but them throwing rockets at us and not expecting something back is just plain stupid.
>>
>>55785461

>Freedom of speech is justification for the mass murder of innocent civilians

WHEN WILL MUSLIMS LEARN?
>>
>>55787356
Dude we are the great armsdealers, we are SELLING war. Europe is molded by the greatest war. We dont care about some fags making some ruckus here.

In sweden we peacewash our country while selling clustermunition, WP, mines cannons etc etc going around embargos like stealing candy.

Ï cam assure u that im proud to contribute to the use and distribution of our morally depraved arms all around the globe.
Where ever a rich country uses something going boom its developed or partly developed here in the moral highground of sweden.

One single piece of clustermunition from us ads at LEAST a 0 to the death count in paris. Remember Bosnia?
that shit was Swedish arms wrecking shit up while we could act all high and mighty peacenegotiators...
But u can continue think we care and that u moralfags matter at all.
For us its all about the money, we dont care about others.
>>
>>55787746
nah they got all sentimental all of a sudden, apparently it's only a serious tragedy when it happens to France

just google Charle Hebdo Paris cartoon
>>
>>55787859
>kike admitting to its treachery

Has the sky started to fall now?
>>
>>55787859
thing*
>>
>>55785461
>Thinking it's generally OK to threaten people with massacre if they draw something you don't like
>>
>>55787859
Do you know if its hard for a "regular" european to migrate to Israel? You didnt steal shit, it was UK giving some of THEIR land to you so you could finaly have some freedom...
>>
>>55787977
its how islam works. educate yourself.

doesnt mean dont defend yourself but dont expect roses when throwing stones first at such a volatile religion.
>>
>>55787905
Or is it another ruse? You can never know with us kikes.
>>
http://news.sky.com/video/1587797/details-of-attackers-emerge

The guy says that one of the terrorists was a white european with blond hair
>>
Because killing someone over a cartoon drawing is normal right?

Stupid fucking muslims, fuck the Quran, Fuck hijabs, fuck Hajj and fuck your retarded pedo prophet.
>>
>>55788103
> murdering people for hurting your feelings is ok in islam
Yeah why don't you fuck off to your 3rd world country then where it's ok to do those things
>>
>>55787886
Finally someone who knows.

>>55787181
Hey burger, only people who would get "holocausted" are the French. Your greatest ME war ally might just leave you soon. As planned.
>>
>>55788202
This must be a converted. This guys are even more hardcore than regular muslim with their religion.
>>
>>55788084
It depends on which land you're talking.
1949 that's ours , that's what the Brits gave us plus what we took rightfully from the Arabs in the Independence war.
I'm talking about the settlements mostly, the people who live there build their homes on disputed land(Disputed not Palestinien),because of the belief in greater Israel.
So yea we did some non kosher things there but no one would actually admit this because those settlements are political capital for bibi .
>>
>>55788502
Sweden, well you are pretty much forced to use buffert zones, besides showed great restraint and humility during and after the six day war...

They've had their chance to peace. They brought the settlements upon themselves.
>>
>>55788706
Yea i'd agree with you. People in Israel are ok with the settlements because they gave up on peace.Palis had so many opportunities for peace and they refused every single one.
They had it coming.
>>
File: 1429995091449.jpg (34 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1429995091449.jpg
34 KB, 400x267
>>55786866
>>55785728
>>55786807
>Being a cuc.k
>Bending over to the will of a bunch of intolerant retards who can't take a joke
>Giving up on your freedom of speech because of fear
>Handing your rights over the threat of a bunch of animals.
You're the type of guy who lets your girlfriend being fucked right in front of you without doing anything due to fear of being beaten. Literally trash.
>>
>>55788502
Don't you believe that colonization will kill you in the long run ?

I mean, the two component of your population that are growing the most are already the jewish orthodox (who don't produce anything/ don't serve in the army) and the arabs.
Why trying to include more arabs in your country (obvious consequence of the colonization) , when only chance to stay jewish in the long run seems already to be mass deportation or genocide. And good luck when the burger will let you down.
>>
>>55789170
then you must be the type of person who is plain intolerant of anything but their own actions, no matter what they are. What's the word for that... ah yes - asshat.
>>
>>55789195
We aren't annexing the pails, we are just systematically taking small bits of their of land that they believe is theirs but actually doesnt belong to anyone. Blowing up in our face? could happen. Just not population wise.
We are hindering the peace processes that i'd give you.But Orthodox Jews and Arabs started to enter the job market really hard recently .
The average Israeli citizen dosent give a shit, because we all gave up on peace long ago.
>>
>>55787199

> crying over dead strangers

> moralfaggotry

dohohoho
>>
>>55785461
But if ISIS isn't really Muslim then why would they care if someone draws Mohammed?
>>
>>55789760

they dont, its all just banter
>>
>>55789686
lol ive never cried over dead people strangers or not. gtfo
>>
File: facebook.png (42 KB, 494x598) Image search: [Google]
facebook.png
42 KB, 494x598
>>
>>55789170
And you're the type of guy that purposely walks into a bad neighborhood at night with your girlfriend daring the thugs there to rape her in front of you.
>What the hell? It's my freedom to walk here at night!
Literally retarded.
>>
>>55789881

are you sure ? you seem a bit butt anguished over this recent incidents ...
>>
>>55790032
ye im sure, it was this pigfucker that was crying about his fairytale boyfriend beeing in some hentai or w/e.
When one is beeing that much of a fag one surely needs a good facefuck to cure the severe braindamage.
>>
>>55785461
>Muslim gypsy detected
>>
>>55789484

At least you're not denying it, you dumb cvck
>>
File: 1428353052866.jpg (282 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1428353052866.jpg
282 KB, 1000x1000
>>55789484
>I'm okay with people censoring my behavior
>I'm okay with my freedom of speech being taken from me over a stupid reason
>I'm okay with not be allowed to speak against something
>It's okay for them to kill everyone because of a cartoon and they shouldn't change their behavior at all!
>I'm the one who needs to change my behavior, not them!
You're literally saying that's okay to hand your freedom of speech over.

Please, stop. Your posts are making me want to throw up.
>>55789977
Except that what they're doing is a direct threat to freedom of speech as a whole. They try to censor you using fear and you're doing exactly what they want. You're not achieving anything by walking into a dangerous neighborhood at night, while on the other hand drawing mohamed is a way of showing that you're not going to bend over to terrorist cock. It's a way to show them that you're not going to obey their orders because they're fucking stupid and also because you're on your right to do so.

It's simple, what would you do If someone tried to kill you or your family over a harmless joke?
1. You would try to get him arrested
2. You would beat him up.
3. You would kill him.
4. You would accept his unacceptable behavior and would try to never make a joke about him again.
Only one of these options would be the choice of a kekold, I'll let you figure out which.
>>
File: no Mohammed dildo.jpg (67 KB, 720x597) Image search: [Google]
no Mohammed dildo.jpg
67 KB, 720x597
>>55790886
>You're not achieving anything by walking into a dangerous neighborhood at night
Huh? You're defending your fundamental right to walk anywhere you want at any time. It's pretty important. You should stop being a hypocrite and start defending it every night.
There are certain things that you shouldn't "joke" about. Even faggots are smart enough to realize it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11747854/There-will-be-no-more-Prophet-Mohammed-cartoons-says-Charlie-Hebdo-editor.html
>>
>>55790333

its just banter m8....
>>
>>55785461
>make a joke
>get shot by crazy mud
Clearly jokes should be banned
>>
File: Leftypol_Promo.jpg (2 MB, 1125x2587) Image search: [Google]
Leftypol_Promo.jpg
2 MB, 1125x2587
>be living in a western country
>elect governments that ally with countries that fuck with the middle east
>be outraged when muslims fight back in the only way that they can
>>
File: 1421799974400.jpg (35 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1421799974400.jpg
35 KB, 351x351
>Be infidel
>Draw Muhammad
>Get shot
>>
>>55785461
didn't know isis used 4chins.
>>
>>55785650
>What happened in Paris?
>video submitted 21/04

hue
>>
>>55785618
POO IN LOO
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.