[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Japan is shit due to lack of diversity >Europe is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1427068802968.png (57 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1427068802968.png
57 KB, 398x409
>Japan is shit due to lack of diversity
>Europe is shit due to diversity

what the fuck?
>>
Nice proxy.
>>
>>55785244
One is a supposition. The other is a fact.

Up to you to decide and make your own experience anyways.
>>
>citation needed
>>
>>55785244
Moderation is the key
>>
>>55785244
Japan is not shit due to lack of diversity. In fact that is one of the main things they have going for them.
>>
>>55785244

Baka senpai, that's why I love glorious Nippon
>>
>>55785418
the only thing a weeb like u loves about nippon is his daily dosis of anime, manga and dakimakuras....
>>
>>55785588
Actually I'm not even a weeb. I watched a few animes as a kid but never read a manga and don't know what the fuck that third thing you mentioned is.

Mostly I like Japan for their knives and their food. Also my university had a kendo club that was fun as fuck.
>>
File: 1443744913600.png (87 KB, 496x755) Image search: [Google]
1443744913600.png
87 KB, 496x755
>Wanting your culture/country to be completly Keked by other cultures and races
>Wanting your country to lose its identity
baka desu senpai
>>
>>55785244
>Japan is shit
literally no
>>
>>55785244
It's all bullshit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.