[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are modern women so afraid of traditional values?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: 1433616050369.jpg (215 KB, 960x572) Image search: [Google]
1433616050369.jpg
215 KB, 960x572
Why are modern women so afraid of traditional values?
>>
Because it would require them to realize they're not princesses.
>>
Maybe that girl feels inadequate because the woman in the picture has a purpose other than suck 80 dicks all day to make up for her sad pathetic life where she pretends to be a man in an office for 9+ hours.
>>
>>55784849
Because they've been told their entire lives that traditional values are oppressive.
Why does that redditor feel inadequate after seeing that picture? Because she envies the life of a woman such as the one photographed lives.
>>
File: 1447371161849.png (69 KB, 1009x424) Image search: [Google]
1447371161849.png
69 KB, 1009x424
>>55784849

Because modern women, at least most of them, are parasitic, envious, degenerate whores who were taught that being strong and independent meant working a full-time office job and abandoning their traditional role of being a nurturer.

And guess what happened? They're more depressed than ever before.
>>
lady has a fucking manjaw
>>
Because a strong female is perpetuating a strong feminine role and it makes the tumblrites fearful that they might actually be talent-less wastes of fucking air.
>>
>>55784849
Christine McConnell if anyone's interested. She's pretty awesome
>>
Because being a worthless slut is much easier than living up to traditional values.
>>
File: wtfrudoing.png (123 KB, 240x236) Image search: [Google]
wtfrudoing.png
123 KB, 240x236
>>55784894
what is it about men that (usually) we realize we are shit so we try to make ourselves great. But women HAVE to be princesses and will go out of there way to victimize themselves for attention.
>>
>>55784849
That implies they would have to be tied to house and to husband, which now they are free not to be.

Why be traditional when you can have the best of all worlds?
>Sexually liberated!
Fuck around in youth
>Career driven
If you don't give me this job, you're sexist!
>Mother time
Time to get some beta seed
>>
Catholic women aren't I can tell you that family.
>>
File: 1447370886504.png (635 KB, 1041x571) Image search: [Google]
1447370886504.png
635 KB, 1041x571
>>55785108

They're entitled, egotistical, and ultimately not worth a little bit of effort or energy.
>>
>>55784849

Appreciation is the one thing that dispels any sort of implied insecurity. When people tear beautiful things down, it only implies that they are envious and scared of being held to that standard.

Take Islam for example. Any wonders they come across or beautiful art made by non-Muslims they tear it down. They force their women to hide inside of blankets because they know that Semitic women are disgusting.
>>
Because like with so many other discussions, ever admitting that your supposed opposition is even slightly right opens the door to having to be critical of your own values and opinions.
>>
Just another buttblasted fatty.
>>
File: cmcc027.png (568 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cmcc027.png
568 KB, 600x600
>>55785013
Shit taste.

>>55785057
Good taste.
>>
>>55784849
Because being the ideal female is two things are once; It is hard work AND it concedes that men are real people with real desires and wants and needs, and that as a woman you are apt to provide them. Key phrases in the last sentence: "real people" and "real desires."

That flies directly into the face of the strong independent woman. The gynocentrism of that world-view does not allow for men to be anything more than mules or toys.
>>
>>55784849
responisibility
>>
>>55785289
how big is her benis
>>
File: jT5Hxiq.jpg (1 MB, 3007x3013) Image search: [Google]
jT5Hxiq.jpg
1 MB, 3007x3013
>>55784849
the woman in the image is a little kooky
>>
File: funny comic.jpg (337 KB, 1280x1059) Image search: [Google]
funny comic.jpg
337 KB, 1280x1059
>>55785210
i know for a fact that a foreign woman is what I will marry IF i ever do which I doubt BUT if i had to it would NOT be a western woman. Whats also funny is even when men are "successful" (to what normies think is successful) they end up killing themselves anyways because we know we are pieces. It almost seems like any social interaction nowadays (in western world) is just to convince the other person(s) that you are not a piece of shit.
>>
>>55784849
>That whole post
>like I'm not trying to sound like a bitch and like honestly it doesn't phase me like it's your photo and everything but like every time I see it like I feel creeped out and depressed but like it's your photo and like I'm cool with it you know but like it's weird. But like why do you force these feelings on me?
>>
>>55784849
Women are upset that men are apparently better at being women than them. Bruce Jenner is an example.
>>
>>55784849
because traditionalism benefits men more than women?

At least on the short term. Yes a women who lost his beauty at 40 might cry about "where all da good men gone" but if you are a women in your prime at your 20's why the fuck you would want traditionalism? Spending your best years to fuck one beta faggot?
>>
>>55785259

This being said, it is also my (admittedly limited) experience that, in some weird form of cognitive dissonance, a lot of women, of course depending on their upbringing and who they surround themselves with, still want this ideal. House in the burbs, kids, dog, car and Saturday shopping is still something a lot of women pine for.
>>
>>55785426
better than "art" that fatty SJWs put out with them naked on the floor with their hairy pussy and pits exposed
>>
>>55784849
It's hilarious how Pleasantville is supposed to be something awful and creepy but it was a genuinely nice place to be.
>>
you're making a mistake by making this about anything specific, women just like complaining about stuff.
>>
File: 2zRZrgj.jpg (533 KB, 1839x2523) Image search: [Google]
2zRZrgj.jpg
533 KB, 1839x2523
>>55785537
true
>>
>>55784849
that's a man.
>>
>>55784849
The Jews told them there is something "wrong" with it
>>
>>55785453
lol my dad married a foreigner and it didn't work out. it was actually really nasty and he's probably the unhappiest man on the planet. i wouldn't do it if i were you.
>>
File: cmcc013j.jpg (1 MB, 2620x2361) Image search: [Google]
cmcc013j.jpg
1 MB, 2620x2361
>>55785426
She has pretty classic tastes and sensibilities, though.
So she really likes Halloween-ish stuff. Okay.
>>
>>55784849
Because traditional values require some effort and work into it.
And women hate to work.
>>
File: YXwtceW.jpg (376 KB, 2175x2175) Image search: [Google]
YXwtceW.jpg
376 KB, 2175x2175
>>55785613
if so this is a really impressive tuck job
>>
If the chick in the picture wasn't white, there wouldn't be any negative comments like this, it would just be "you go girl" shit

These people have literally been trained to believe that if a white person doesn't treat their life like a joke, and actually puts in effort and takes pride in themselves, their appearance etc, they must be a bad person

This is part of the reason why dudes are fucking losers today, they know that they won't be accepted if they take themselves seriously
>>
>>55785499
This might seem obvious but you seem to have missed that fact that a person's twenties only last ten years and humans live for much longer than that.
>>
>>55784849
>see a good thing thing
>feel inadequate because i am not very good
>"THING IS SEXIST TEAR IT DOWN"
Feminism.
>>
>>55785778
>Dude
>>
>>55785800
not many people plan ahead, everyone thinks they will be young forever
>the obese who doesn't exercise
>the goy who doesn't save money to retirement

etc etc, same thing for females.
>>
File: 11829918826_9033502e90_o_d.jpg (3 MB, 4000x2667) Image search: [Google]
11829918826_9033502e90_o_d.jpg
3 MB, 4000x2667
>>
>>55785800
>>55785844
Dubs of truth
>>
>>55785499
yeah, this.
>>
File: 1435773139972.jpg (357 KB, 613x1681) Image search: [Google]
1435773139972.jpg
357 KB, 613x1681
>>55785778

Fucking this.. Great answer. I think all this "white privilege" shit is total jealousy that people have to work hard to get things. People see successful blacks and think "oh great" because they think that rarely ever happens. Pic related, people especially young women, are so fucking diluted.

It's a fucked up cognitive dissonance that doesn't make any sense but you're right in pointing out that double standard there. you are right and the truth makes me sick. Highly doubt that post would have been made if she were black.
>>
File: 1447555243108.jpg (10 KB, 352x237) Image search: [Google]
1447555243108.jpg
10 KB, 352x237
Simple: They are whores. I hate to literally bring /r9k/ to /pol/, but that is what I am going to do. Read on if you are interested in getting redpilled on women.

Women of the West are whores. 100% of women are fucking the top 20% of men. They do this their entire youth, fucking as many alpha males they can. The alpha males, Chad if you will, will gladly accept this free infinite supply of pussy. Who can blame them? If you had an army of whores lining the street to fuck, could you say no?

Then comes hitting the wall. Women tend to have from their early teens to about their 30s to fuck Chad. Chad only makes up about 20-10% of the male population, so the wall doesn't come for Chad until much later. Women will fuck Chad through their prime, but once they hit the wall Chad won't fuck them. He has infinite options, why would he need to fuck some 30 year old when he could fuck an 20 year old? That is why women put so much emphasis on their youth, they fuck and party from their teen years all the way until they physically cannot do it anymore because of age and Chad's faded desire to fuck them.

When a woman hits the wall and is no longer able to fuck Chad, she will grab some loser to settle down with, Beta Bux if you will. By this point, the woman is just looking for financial security. She doesn't care if the guy is ugly, so long as he has a good job. She knows she is used goods, she plays the "It is all in my past" card with the guy to get him to settle down.

More and more men are starting to realize this, that is why marriage is dying. "Where have all the good men gone?" is essentially the female response to the Beta Bux option dying out. Women don't like that now they don't have a fallback position after spending their youth fucking Chad.

This system will inevitably change, it is unavoidable. The population may have to take a huge hit first, but eventually it will become all too obvious women are whores.
>>
>>55785919

Fuck off this is all your fault.
>>
>>55785499
>Spending your best years to fuck one beta faggot?

Then don't pick a beta faggot to be with then. What kind of dumb faggoty logic is this? Women can benefit with this as much as men if they think smart and not like a lazy nigger.
>>
Women seem to have a natural sense of entitlement where no matter their weight, looks, intelligence, personality, or amount of personal decency they should still be paid attention to and worshipped by the men around them (usually because they think they are god gift's to earth princesses), which probably explains tumblrina hate towards men, they feel that men are being unfair to them and deserve pain for not placating and sucking up to them.
>>
>>55785720
what country
>>
>>55785182
We must have met different Catholic women, anon. I knew a young Catholic lady who married in Montana, prompting her female Catholic friends to cease speaking to her and treat her as a traitor for desiring a family above some sort of secular life where they pretended to be nuns or something.

In the Pacific Northwest Catholic girls I knew growing up and into adulthood despised men and felt like the solitary life was superior. Seems to have made them miserable, judging by the thousand yard stares last time I went to my old Catholic church as they sit alone in the pews.
>>
>>55786143
thailand
>>
>>55785949
these photos are actually really neat
>>
>>55786096
because betas outnumber alphas 9 to 1 or 8 to 1 at best.

and they rather share 1 alpha with 8 other women than to have 1 beta all for themselves
>>
>>55784849
Because they've been told that it will take away/deny them something they should unquestionably want to become. It's like a DeBeers diamond commercial: play it long enough and people will think paying 3months salary for a compressed chunk of carbon is the standard norm.
>>
>>55785182
>Catholic women aren't
Protestant bitches sleep with niggers
>>
>>55786254

Maybe he's upset it had a dick
>>
>>55784849
They feel it like traditional values are actually male-created forms of oppression.
>>
>>55785995
The trick is to love women no matter what their failings are.
Try it - you'll see.
>>
>>55786565
You have to occasionally discipline them.
>>
>>55786452
try it for yourself i guess anon but i'll tell you one thing: you'll know a thai woman when you meet one. she'll be FUCKING insane. well beyond what you're accustomed to in the west. she will try to kill you.
>>
>>55784849

Because it's way more easy to accept the modern "rules"it's hard to stick to the traditional values and all the westerners wants today it's an easy life.
>>
>>55784849
because they are shallow, braindead selfentitled whores, get a qt trap gf ,stop caring and let these filthy whores get raped by the bbc they crave.
western woman are a lost case.
>>
>>55785995

You're a fag dude.
>>
>>55786692
Quiet down Ahmed, the big boys are talking
>>
>>55785210
sounds very lonely. enjoy the emptiness.
>>
>>55785995
is this copypasta from the supreme gentleman? literally none of it is true and it is indicative of a severe detachment with reality
>>
>>55786565
You mean be a literal cu ck?

No thanks. Forgiving a woman for being a whore in her youth is exactly what they want. That is why they hide behind "Its all in my past". Female virginity used to be a prized thing, if a woman lost her virginity before marriage she was branded a whore and would probably never get married in her life. Then again that was back when America was involved in serious wars that involved huge amounts of the male population dying. Women had no choice but to compete with what few men there were, so they took great care of their bodies and protected their virginity as if their life protected on it. Because back then, it pretty much did. No man would marry a whore back then.
>>
>>55786618
she probably married your dad to send money back to her poverty stricken family.

No shit if you marry 3rd world whores that'll happen.
>>
>>55786789
Prove none of it is true. Look at the Chads in your community, they are pumping and dumping a different girl every week. Even the quiet and ugly girls manage boyfriends, meanwhile the quiet and ugly boys can't say the same.
>>
>>55786789

How is that a severe detachment from reality? More like you have a detachment. Most western women, especially the "independent, need no man" whore types are the very ones that will use betas with a decent amount of money to take care of them. Seen it many times and its pathetic.
>>
>>55786949
lol do you keep a tally on who the "Chads" are fucking in your community? I'm saying it's not true because even back when I graduated high school most of my friends had lost their virginity, and the number of girls was about the same. but whatever i guess. all women are whores amiright? none of them could compete with your superior rationality and possibly desire anything more than a one-time sexual encounter.
>>
>>55784849
They aren't. It is just white women in murica and western Europe.

Feels good to have married a traditional, virgin, petit and pale, blue eyed gypsy.
>>
>>55784849

Women will always yearn for what they don't/can't have.

Independent woman will always be jealous of their more traditional sister that are squirting out kids and traditional women will envy independent women for their seemingly carefree life.

The only kind of woman that is content with being a stay at home mother is stupidly basic bitches. I hate using that term but it describes them perfectly. The kind of women that spend all day at home taking care of the kids and recreating shit they find on pinterest. The kind that are mind numblingly normal that enjoy brunch with the girls and talk about the walking dead (they actually do this).

Though I'll take a basic bitch over any independent women society has to offer today.
>>
>>55785011
>dat pic related
Rampant homosexuality sounds like a response or symptom of the problem of hetero coupling's reduced incentive, rather than a cause.

In a controlled environment, I would imagine that an increased proportion of homosexual men would free up space on the playing field for those seeking hetero relations.
>>
>>55786828
The only difference between a whore and a "prized virgin" is the asking price.
>>
>>55785778
I take myself seriously. I also get in shit all the time for not being PC, but I've still managed to avoid controversy.
>>
>>55787139
When did you graduate high school? This is a relatively recent turn of events, feminism is what encourages the behavior.
>>
Women are jealous, news at 11.

>Ex gets a job where I work.
>lol
>Has fucked so many guys she's lost count.
>Only went out with her because I was butthurt at my ex and needed something to put my dick in.
>This new girl starts a few months later.
>Very cute.
>Gets a boyfriend.
>Refuses to have sex with him until they're living together.
>Buys a house with him.
>Starts living together as a couple.
>Has had sex with TWO guys tops.

>Ex calls her a "retarded slut" and says she does nothing but jerk off other guys at work and that no one actually likes her and they all talk shit about her behind her back all day.
>THIS
>MUCH
>PROJECTION

Women hate women who are younger/prettier/more successful than them, no matter what. It's great.
>>
>>55787290
This isn't recent, women have always been like this. In the past we just called it "baby rabies" instead of "The wall", but it's the same basic concept; around 30 years old women's biological instincts start screaming that any baby is better than no baby, so they stop chasing after the top tier males and pair up. Then once they get their baby they realize they lost the competition for the top tier males and get fat, it's older than history and socially monogamous animals like birds pull this shit off too.
>>
>>55787090
>are the very ones that will use betas with a decent amount of money to take care of them
that's the guys' fault for being idiots, though.
>>
>>55786618
Can confirm. White guy in Thailand here. Already had to block a couple crazy bitches who started harassing me on Normie-book because I wouldn't date them. It's been less than a month.
>>
File: 1397847379096.gif (1 MB, 432x233) Image search: [Google]
1397847379096.gif
1 MB, 432x233
>"Something about your photos makes me feel strangely depressed/inadequate"
They realize they're shitty people, don't want to try harder, yet still want to be treated as well despite being so lazy.
These women need shame.
>>
>>55787321

Exactly.

It's like how men compete amongst themselves over women but it's 10x worst within the ranks of women.

At least with men they have respect for other dudes that are alpha as fuck and get shit done.
>>
>>55784849

Because she is realizing that empowerment and strength is in knowing and being who and what you are, that while the tumblrite is spending their time blaming men for their problems and defying the roles of femininity that never suited her in terms of beauty anyway she missed something, lost something along the way; and now she is approaching her 30's alone and depressed and attractive to no-one. She failed in her mission to undermine all other women so the world would accept her.

That she will continue to be unloved unless she chooses to adopt the morals and ethics that had been passed down onto her.
>>
>>55787157
>blue eyed gypsy

Where did they kidnap her from?
>>
Atleast we don't get to see this, sounds awful.

We have way wosre problems
Yes I know
>>
>>55785426

Thats a pretty neat picture in my opinion.
>>
>>55786949
You seem to be taking some weird notion you and other robots have conceived in high school about the quarterback fucking all the pussy in school and then using a combined conclusion on this and applying this static view to your real world perspective, when the real world is much, much more dynamic and vibrant than you give credit for and they are woman how have a sense of maidens honor and can offer genuine companionship, and others who are skuzzy whores with flaccid labias, and they are kind, charismatic men and then there are jews (in the meme sense)
>Buying into the alpha meme created by lonely losers for lonely losers
I suppose you hunt in packs and eat your own shit?
>TL;DR /r9k/ is the SRS for men and just as radical and stupid, AKA a Gender Horseshoe
>>
>>55785597
Thought that was Bruce Jenner for a moment.
>>
>>55787568
Men build each other up, and push each other to new levels
Women tear each other down and wrestle in the dirt (muh dick)
>>
File: 1434401088866.jpg (382 KB, 1279x845) Image search: [Google]
1434401088866.jpg
382 KB, 1279x845
>>55784849

There is no such thing as traditional values, in archaic tribal societies women were forced by the alpha male to stay with them or were free to fuck whoever they wanted (and even when they were with the alpha male they would try to cluck him anyway).

In every male-dominated civilization men have complete control over their women and children, while also having complete freedom to fuck other women including servants and whores, sometimes even other men (Plato argued that true only was only found between an older man and a younger boy).

All this contradictory ideas about monogamy and fidelity is what destroyed manhood and turned women into neurotic whores. Expecting men and women to behave in this nonsensical fashion is absurd in our modern free societies. The only real options are either giving up on this stupid idea of "traditional values" or re-enslaving women.
>>
>>55787258
Can you actually kiss a woman's mouth and lick her pussy, knowing that there were who knows how many dicks in those holes?
>>
The Pill destroyed everything.
>>
>>55787621

What do Jordanians think about their king? Are you happy being subject to him?
>>
>>55787609
Her family migrated about 15 years ago in UK from Northern Romania. Her family is pretty clingy so that is annoying but I swear it is totally worth it. No feminist bullshit, pretty racist, conservative and traditional family values. And sucks my dick whenever I tell her. Once I tested her and she did it 4 fucking times in a day. I couldn't go for the 5th.
>>
File: TheSadTruthAboutTheAnimals.jpg (110 KB, 898x449) Image search: [Google]
TheSadTruthAboutTheAnimals.jpg
110 KB, 898x449
>>
File: 1437693835493.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1437693835493.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>55787887

A cunt is dirtier than a thousand dicks.
>>
>>55788101
>A cunt is dirtier than a thousand dicks.
What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>55788101
You seriously need to tell your bitch to shower if that is the case m8
>>
It would mean being almost completely dependent on the man. Since he has the economical power, he has the upper hand and you don't feel equal in that sense.

Also, I want nice stuff, clothes etc. but I wouldn't dare to expect man to get them for me. So if I want extra, I gotta work for it. All by myself.

Also, if you do what you love for work, it's so much better and more rewarding than changing nappies 24/7. Being with kids is exhausting and limits you. And as said, it doesn't even pay you.
>>
>>55784849
...There's really nothing more I'd like right now than to ride off into the sunset with my honey and have a kid or two. A stay-at-home mother isn't something to be ashamed of, but this fucking culture has done nothing but shame women who choose to go down this road. I like the idea of cooking, making a nest, raising a family. These are things women traditionally represent... And they aren't bad things. And if you dropped me in the middle of Tumblr, I'd be shark bait.

These things that call themselves modern day 'females' in today's society need to be exterminated. With fire.
>>
>>55787953
Without a king this country would be a big Tribal war for power and democracy won't work
That it basically
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (477 KB, 1280x1349) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
477 KB, 1280x1349
Change the guy laughing in front of his computer for this, faggot.
>>
>>55784849
>almost impossible-to-attain portrait of womanhood
Does someone have the 'women declare where they're standing is a mountain' cap from /fit/. I need it.
>>
>>55786785
Enjoy the vaginal Jew sucking the lifeblood out of you.
>>
>>55786785
Codependency is a disease. If you're truly empty like you say there's something wrong with you.
>>
Those values are not lost, hilariously enough they show themselves ina different way.

Most women actually wanna settle down, but they want it after they sucked 1000 cocks and found a dumb enough beta provider.
>>
>>55788615
>Codependency is a disease
No, it is a key trait of humanity which has served many purposes along our evolutionary history.
>>
>>55788709
No it isn't you fucking retard britbong. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>55788709
Codependency isn't cooperation.
Cooperation is a key trait of humanity. Codependency is a key trait of mental illness.
>>
>>55788790
Codependency is what forces us to cooperate with one another, because otherwise most of us would simply choose not to associate with others, like a lot of animals.

If anything, it is those who segregate themselves from society and refuse to associate with other humans on a personal level that have been shown time and again to be suffering from all kinds of mental illnesses and eventually leading to depression and suicide.
>>
>>55785458
kek. women write so verbose
>>
>>55789021
You're a special kind of retarded.

Codependency is an actual mental illness listed in the DSM. You don't understand the words you're using, so you should probably shut the fuck up/
>>
File: 1043.gif (2 MB, 280x296) Image search: [Google]
1043.gif
2 MB, 280x296
>>55784849
>traditional values
>>
>>55789021
>Codependency is what forces us to cooperate with one another,
No it isn't. It's clear even after a very simple explanation about your conflation of terms, you still don't even know what the word means.
>>
File: 1446971349344.png (174 KB, 867x898) Image search: [Google]
1446971349344.png
174 KB, 867x898
>>55784849
Brainwashing. It's real.

Also, women in general are intellectually inferior to men. Pic related.
>>
>>55785426
>>55785426
Is that a Wheaten Terrier in the pic? Poor dog looks so confused.
>>
Didn't read thread. Even though I believe that all of our problems can be solved by decreasing the amount of religions, languages, races and countries that exist by as low an amount as possible by merging them, as it seems to be the only non-violent way to fix our problems, I will at least gain the respect from this board from the fact that I am a straight white male from a large family who's straight white girlfriend has six other siblings, and is literally annoyed at any hint of us not having seven+ children.
>>
>>55785949
I like these pics
you don't see demure women like this very often
>>
>>55789367
Thank you for this indecipherable run-on sentence, Britain. I love this shit.
>>
>>55789388
This isn't demure, it's some self-assured Lady Gaga shit. She's a feminist monster.

God damn UK, what's wrong with your posts right now.
>>
>>55789620
>lady Gaga
It is 1950s fashion style, called rockabilly.
>>
>>55789620

You sound like a psycho.

Calm down.
>>
File: ibfXa6yOPxqlnY.jpg (562 KB, 882x1200) Image search: [Google]
ibfXa6yOPxqlnY.jpg
562 KB, 882x1200
>>55786254
>thailand

there is the problem
jungle asians are no good
east asians is where is at
>>
>>55784849
I don't disagree with her. The woman in the photo looks, at best, bored. Her eyes are barely open, if at all.

It almost looks like a feminist picture. The woman and the table is beautiful, but there's no emotion behind it.
>>
>>55789776
It's actually called narcissism. Fashion is for literal retards.
>>
>>55789953
How much of /pol/ have you even read?
>>
>>55784849
Women are coddled and can get what they want very easily. There are hordes of men out there who will worship the ground they walk on. A woman in the modern world barely needs to hold a minimum wage job to get by.

They can sleep around as much as they like without consequences. If they get pregnant, the state supports them. STD then public healthcare takes care of them.

Put simply, women have a lot less pressure on them to succeed as many so long as they maintain their looks can find a partner between 25-30 and settle down then.
>>
>>55784849
Because those values impose responsibility on them.

Other than that - it's just not cool right now. I can bet that if some actressess or some other important TV women started going back to the "traditional values" trend, 90% women would just blindly follow. Some "neotraditionalism" or some shit.
>>
>>55784849
don't whine you lazy fucks
there are girls who want family and all that comes with it. just look out for them. an average girl isn't crazy feminazi or bbc lover it's an exception not a rule. just as many guys turn faggot or tranny or libkuk or some other weird shit so do girls.
there ARE girls that are all for traditional values but seeing all the shemales that hipster around they turn to manly and alpha ahmed.
man up and don't lose hope. your second half is out there somewhere.
>>
File: 1444995595455.jpg (18 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1444995595455.jpg
18 KB, 267x200
>>55789953
Are you new here?
>>
>>55790028
I never said otherwise but claiming that 1950s dress style is feminist and Lady Gaga is fucking retarded. The feminists became widespread in the 60s and 70s and Gaga wasn't even born yet.
>>
>>55790272
That's cool, Stanislav, but anecdotally, that shit is wrong. Every girl I know has taken dicks in the double digits, and that's just repugnant. I won't touch that shit.
>>
>>55790272
THIS. I never ask anything of my bf. We share the chores, we are loyal to each other, we're both aiming high paid job, and we're loving each other to death. Tumblrinas are not the fucking, don't associate us with these cunts
>>
>>55790414
fucking norm*
>>
>>55786618
Can confirm
My mother is thai and she threatened to kill my father with hit men.

Hope you like half women.
>>
>>55789976
Any white guy who actually marries an Asian is just embarrassing himself and admitting that he's not good enough for a white woman. Seriously, when have you ever seen an attractive, successful white man with an asian wife?

I only ever see dweeb weeabus with fat/plain imports. Hot asian girls actually prefer rich/successful asian guys. Hot asians are so fucking rare as well - maybe 1% are hot. If you've studied any an australian university you know this.
>>
File: JohnTerry.jpg (97 KB, 634x474) Image search: [Google]
JohnTerry.jpg
97 KB, 634x474
>>55785011

nah

That may be part of it

But another important reason however for a woman to enter the workforce, is to find a suitable male mate

If a woman is "stuck at home" this massively diminishes her chances of finding a better man
>>
>>55786949
Meh, I'm not what you would consider a chad and I've fucked plenty of girls. Currently dating a girl that's 5 years younger than me. It's all about confidence, women respond to it.
>>
>>55790272
Maybe they do exist but if they do, then they just don't show remote interest in me. I can't have a girl like this.

And seeing how much of an irresponsible cunt is my flatmate's gf only reinforces me in thinking girls like that don't exist.
>>
>>55790266
Poland knows
>>
>>55785940
>retirement

My retirement plan consists of a bullet to the head
>>
>>55789101 I believe that >>55789021 is referring to interdependence, which is how our society and economy function.
>>
>>55790553
right because australia has a lot of asians...

pleb
>>
>>55790557
This is correct, most women aren't career driven and use their university and/or early working years to find the husband.
>>
>>55790631
Guys with a good personality get a girl with a nice personality. Maybe not with first try, but they do. Try questioning yourself, I wouldn't date a guy with the mindset of a ten years old cunt for example.
>>
>>55790771
lmao

so who you fucking on the side
>>
File: ContactPhoto-IMG_20141023_205412.jpg (876 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
ContactPhoto-IMG_20141023_205412.jpg
876 KB, 1836x3264
fucking hell, sometimes I'm glad that my gf hates the internet and uses facebook for 2 hours per week
at least she can
>cook
>make a pizza/burgers/anything I want
>bake cookies
>sew
>clean the house
and shes 8/10 pic related
im a lucky fuck, I know that
come home white man, get your polish wife now
>>
>>55785108
>what is it about men that (usually) we realize we are shit so we try to make ourselves great.
losing in competition when young, whether it be athletic or some strategy game, you get beat. You realize losing kind of sucks. You realize that winning takes work. You realize that when you win you don't have to put up with women's shit and they still want to fuck you.

Sometimes is probably also a strong male figure in youth.
>>
File: T6E6CcT.jpg (215 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
T6E6CcT.jpg
215 KB, 675x1200
>>55784849

>I consider myself attractive

Does she know she's a 5?
>>
>>55790825
lmao ad hominem
someone's bitter about being alone?
>>
>>55790707
Leave it to fucking Australia to damage control the UK.

But for real, you're right, and that guy doesn't know how to use words.
>>
File: cmcc015a.jpg (1 MB, 2720x2138) Image search: [Google]
cmcc015a.jpg
1 MB, 2720x2138
Let's just have some more god-tier qt pictures.
>>
>>55790829
>8/10

I'm happy for you that you think that.
>>
More of this woman's photography?
>>
>>55790829
>8/10
M8, maybe her personality. Her looks are like a 5, maaaaybe a 6.
>>
File: 139336532717390635.png (13 KB, 109x118) Image search: [Google]
139336532717390635.png
13 KB, 109x118
>>55790901
alright, let it be 7
at least she's white
>>
Why do modern men whine so much? If you want a subservient housewife then don't spend all your time crying about it like a woman lol
>>
>>55784849
That's nothing but a character of fiction. There is no decency left in modern women. As much as you want to say she's "classic" she's not, that's just a photo, where as in reality she's probably taken miles of art-student dick. All modern women are whores, no exceptions
>>
>>55785108

Majority of women these days were raised by weak fathers, in other words they're over-socialised around women, and under-socialised around men.

In the past the boundaries of female behaviour would have been set by strong men and older women (themselves reigned in by their elders as young women).

I believe this is all the result of a technologically advanced society which is internally safe. NOTHING to do with feminism. Marxism. Socialism. All these isms /pol/ obsesses over. All women are feminist to a degree by default, whatever 'feminism' means.

A child will misbehave if given half the chance, why would women be any different, essentially they're just large children, plus they have a biological imperative to find a better mate, not to settle for the man who is a car mechanic (even though such a job is perfectly capable of providing security).
>>
>>55791084
Stfu, Bridgette. Get back to sucking Chad's cock, because he knows how to navigate life, and your stunted female brain needs guidance.
>>
>>55791084
I heard that the increased use of birth control during the 70's/80's lead to a generation of effeminate men

or there's something in the tap water
>>
File: 1428694355485.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1428694355485.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
How does it benefit us?

If you could fuck legit 8/10s all day who were THROWING themselves at you, bask in the attention of men worshiping you, and then marry some spineless pussy for his money you would

"traditionalism" means shooting ourselves in the foot.
>>
>>55791144
Explain princess-ism.
>>
>>55790771
I'm pretty sure this is a meme. Try being a guy that has literally zero female interest in him. EVERY single woman will act like a cunt toward you for literally no reason.
>>
>>55784849
Women love the consumerist lifestyle
>>
>>55791262
>frogposter
>garbage nonsense that can't even be parsed

Par for the course.
>>
>>55791144
>over-socialised around women, and under-socialised around men
That was always the case throughout history though, fathers usually had very little to do with their kids, particularly daughters.
>>
File: cmcc030a.jpg (645 KB, 2048x1683) Image search: [Google]
cmcc030a.jpg
645 KB, 2048x1683
>>55790926
Enjoy:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/christinehmcconnell/
>>
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>55791335
You didn't answer me

WHAT DO WE GET OUT OF TRADITIONALISM?
>>
>>55791393
Depends on who is "we"
>>
>>55785108
Male competition is trying to be good at something and succeeding.

Female competition is having the most amount of people like you and shower you with attention. People think women aren't competitive, but they are ridiculously competitive, just towards different things. That's why when they see a woman who is better than them they make all kinds of excuses for why she's really shit, trying to knock the competition out of the way.
>>
>>55791393
Fuck you, Pepe. You're already a lost cause.
>>
>>55789976
Except it is entirely socially acceptable in East Asian countries to marry a man solely for his money and be a gold digger.

It's not looked down upon at all
>>
File: 1446802416045.gif (233 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1446802416045.gif
233 KB, 500x275
>>55791393

Honestly I don't think the modern woman is worth engaging with but traditionalism is based.

In a perfect world you would get a faithful wife, a stable family unit and a lifestyle that rewards you for acting in a civilized fashion.

Unfortunately we no longer live in such a world.
>>
>>55788243
Go suck off Jamal and collect your welfare check
>>
>>55791265

Men have always had to approach women, not the other way around. Modern society being what it is, the rejection will be far coarser in tone than 70 years ago. I think both men and women conduct themselves unpolitely.

Whatever princess syndrome is, it's rooted in women being the gatekeepers of reproduction, for their sexual peak years any woman will see herself as superior.

>>55791338

But ultimately the rules are set by the man. Women lack the same internal boundaries or sense of honour. Even if a father had limited contact with his daughter, the way he carried himself and the example of society at large, and the church, would push women into behavioural restraint.
>>
>>55791231
It has to be something. Whining this much wouldn't be acceptable male behavior in the past.

>>55791205
"I'm a neet but I want a 8/10 chef, maid and sex toy to tell me all my hopes and dreams will come true"
:^)
>>
>>55791338
>That was always the case throughout history though, fathers usually had very little to do with their kids, particularly daughters.
Not really true though.
>>
>>55789310

That makes me smile every time I read it.
>>
>>55791627
>In a perfect world you would get a faithful wife, a stable family unit and a lifestyle that rewards you for acting in a civilized fashion.
>Unfortunately we no longer live in such a world.

Again it's about technology.

Women were never faithful before.

They lacked a motorcar to widen the potential range of men. They didn't go to university to encounter men, or go to the workplace. Or have Tindr to seek attention from.

Women haven't really changed, it's just the circumstances we live in. Women were always whores to begin with, and with good reason, it was the best chance for her offspring.
>>
>>55791651
I'm a woman and I think I'm worth more than the slime that comes out of my vagina :^)
>>
>>55791769
hah yeah nah you're not
>>
>>55789388
woman*
>>
>>55786789
>is this copypasta from the supreme gentleman?

No, this is reality.
The number "100% of women" is greatly exaggerated, but it's true for the majority of western women.
>>
File: 1386455262484.jpg (84 KB, 412x398) Image search: [Google]
1386455262484.jpg
84 KB, 412x398
>>55785995
I've been fucking the same for almost 4 years now that I met on 4chan

All of the women I've known all were fucking the same they had been with forever.

You must hang around some absolutely disgusting slutty women if they're all out fucking random dudes all the time. Any time I meet a woman like that I instantly stop talking to her because they are almost always completely psycho and have issues and make up for their issues by fucking a bunch of random people to fulfill their attention needs.

"All women are whores" is only true if you're too retarded to recognize which ones are the crazy whores and which ones aren't, and continue to hang around and associate with the ones who are.

But unfortunately there are tons of men out there who completely ignore all of that in hopes they can put their dick in a girl even though she's fucking batshit, and think she is an absolute perfect goddess. And then when she inevitably does her psycho bitch things, blames it on all women.
>>
>>55791938
*same guy
>>
>>55791769
Nothing is manlier than using buzzwords to blame your shortcomings on boogeymen! Darn chads and bridgettes!
>>
>>55789310
That makes perfect sense, bitch wants to be wifed and preggo before she's old and haggard, can't piss away her life dating a man child.

>>55790553
The beauty of Asian women is that they submit to strong men, they don't cheat because of the us VS them mentality.
An asian wife will bury a prostitute you accidentally kill and say nothing about it so long as you can hold your end of the bargain up.
>>
File: 1358607544978.gif (568 KB, 240x291) Image search: [Google]
1358607544978.gif
568 KB, 240x291
>>55792047
>Asian women don't cheat
http://asiadatingexperts.com/kane-on-lies-and-cheating/
>This does vary a bit depending where you are in Asia, but girls in general are programmed to seek out the highest value guy. This means guys who have resources (i.e money, status, ability to provide for her future children), and can provide her with security (i.e ability to protect her, physical attributes attractiveness to other women – girls want a guy that other girls want too). So, if a rich guy is ‘wooing’ your girl and she thinks she could ‘upgrade’ to a better life by being with him then it’s possible she will make the move. This does depend very much on the girls personality and how well your relationship with her is going. The point is, though, that in Asia security (money, status) is much more important than love and many other things that ‘Westerners’ value when it comes to relationships.
>>
>>55790829
She has a kike nose.

Still, congratulations buddy. A traditional 5/10 is worth more than a 10/10 slut in my book.
>>
>>55791262
>If you could fuck legit 8/10s all day who were THROWING themselves at you
>you would
No I wouldn't. I want to find one great person. And I want that person that I find to also have been looking for just one person, so I know that I'm being consistent and fair in that my answer would be the same from either side of this equation.
I want to build a life with someone. I want to build a family with them. What you're proposing gets in the way of that.
>bask in the attention of men worshiping you
>you would
That's all that you want? That's the sum total of your ambitions? Attention?
Don't you want to build anything? Achieve anything?
>and then marry some spineless pussy for his money
>you would
No I wouldn't. I have a sense of decency and shame. I'd feel bad.

>"traditionalism" means shooting ourselves in the foot.
If all that you care about is having fun in the moment, then sure. By that perspective, traditionalism does get in the way of that goal.
Traditionalism is a long-term thing.
If the goal of a strong family and a strong society doesn't already appeal to you, then I can't make make it appeal to you. That'd be like trying to tell you why you should like a flavor of food that you don't already like. You just get it or you don't.

It's just further irony at this point that you only have the leeway to reject traditionalism because of the comfort and safety that the traditional society that came before us built.
>>
File: cat.jpg (21 KB, 351x257) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
21 KB, 351x257
>>55791372

The cat is actually the best part about it
>>
>>55792155
>paragraph of psychobabble

I made it pretty clear you had to hold up your end of the bargain and bring in the success.

White girls will take dick on the side just to feel pretty once in a while and think nothing of it.
>>
>>55792296
And Asian women will hop on some other guy's dick if he has more money than you and is interested in her
>>
>>55792187
>and then marry some spineless pussy for his money
>you would
No I wouldn't. I have a sense of decency and shame. I'd feel bad.
Also, I wouldn't be able to trust that he would ever trust me. He probably wouldn't trust my commitment or my judgment. And he'd be right not to.
>>
>>55784849
Meh, I hate tumblrites more than anything, but she kinda has a point. The amount of princess syndrome in that pic makes me vomit.
>>
>>55792013
You don't even know what a buzzword is you mental cripple. Get on your knees like God made you.
>>
>>55792419
It is supposed to look Stepford Wives-like, all her pictures look like that
https://www.flickr.com/photos/christinehmcconnell/
>>
>>55792347
Like all women, asian women just won't fuck people poorer than you.
Unlike white women who will fuck anyone for kicks.

Why isn't this sinking in?
>>
File: 1411090202890.jpg (65 KB, 640x605) Image search: [Google]
1411090202890.jpg
65 KB, 640x605
>>55788790
>>55788750
>>55788615
>>55788601
>>55785210
>>55785453

enjoy 2d women

or improve your pathetic lives

or kill yourselves

or just continue to be pathetic depressed faggots

-guy who has been in committed relationship for years
>>
>>55792477
>https://www.flickr.com/photos/christinehmcconnell/
Whew lad...

At least one guy in the world won the fucking lottery. And to think all women were amazing like that... what the fuck happened?
>>
>>55792613
>Asian women will cheat on you with less men than white women though!

I mean they're both still cheating on you though. Why isn't that sinking in for you? Are you a kek?
>>
>>55792682
She's a photographer and a stylist, it's her job to make her pictures look good
>>
>>55792667
I've been there, buddy. I don't think I'm going back. 2D is the light.
>>
>>55792721
>can't imagine a world where he makes enough to stop an Asian woman from cheating
>can't even contemplate being successful

Jesus christ, is this how far fatclaps have fallen?
>>
>>55792773
Let me know when you find another woman that idolizes the 1950s traditional housewife, wants to be one, and can bake like the Gods while looking like that.

She's a diamond in the rough buddy.
Most modern women can't cook for shit.
And those that do, are usually stuck up, disloyal hoes, because they know this increases their value in a society that already overvalues their pussies.

Finding a traditionally-minded woman is rare nowadays.
>>
File: 1387255371709.jpg (53 KB, 634x425) Image search: [Google]
1387255371709.jpg
53 KB, 634x425
>>55793032
b-but muh feminism
cooking and cleaning sets women back 60 years
>>
File: Picnik collage1.jpg (255 KB, 1500x926) Image search: [Google]
Picnik collage1.jpg
255 KB, 1500x926
>>55793032
>Let me know when you find another woman that idolizes the 1950s traditional housewife, wants to be one, and can bake like the Gods while looking like that.
Uhh, well there's me I guess.

I'm not some kind of rare special snowflake though, I've met and known plenty of women like me. I've met them through my interest in baking and 1950s movies and culture and stuff. Just find a girl who likes Mad Men and if her favorite character is Betty Draper then you're solid.
>>
>>55793013
>Implying all you need for a woman is earning power

Yeah, durr, I wonder why men around the globe are just saying 'fuck it.'
>>
>>55793274
Sounds horrible, you cow.
>>
>>55793274

Taylor is that you?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (12 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
12 KB, 180x200
>>55793333
I'm not fat though

Nice quads

>>55793422
No, but you're just kinda showing that there are plenty of women out there like me and it isn't that rare
>>
>>55793274
50's hairstyles are terrible though.
>>
>>55793462
Cow implies more than your weight, you cattle of a gender.

But yeah, I do have nice quads.
>>
>>55793274
Interesting.

>>55793466
Sweden YES!
>>
File: 4a9bc0ee.gif (873 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
4a9bc0ee.gif
873 KB, 320x180
>>55793538
I'm perfectly okay with just being viewed as meat, as long as only one man gets to eat my steak, served medium rare
>>
File: 1445370073530.jpg (512 KB, 1500x905) Image search: [Google]
1445370073530.jpg
512 KB, 1500x905
>>55793274
>I JUST WANT A WOMAN WHO IS THE EMBODIMENT OF TRADITIONALISM, EMBODIES HOUSEWIFE CULTURE, COOKS AND CLEANS FOR ME, AND TRULY LOVES ME LIKE ITS HER DUTY AND WHO WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME
>>
More rights, no plights.
>>
>>55784849
I'm not.
>>
>>55793627
Lady, I'm going to preg you up if you're not ugly.
>>
File: argentina.png (67 KB, 268x367) Image search: [Google]
argentina.png
67 KB, 268x367
>>55793625
Are we just throwing memes now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
>>
>>55784849

Because they're used to having things their way since the fucking 60's. The perspective ingrained in women now aday's is that of power-influence-control. Everything women AREN'T. But can be...just not as good as men in general.
Also traditional values leave them feeling unaccomplished. Having a child and raising children is no longer a "woman/mother" thing. Both of the parents now are versatile so it adds that "taboo" when speaking of traditional values-making it seem old world.

I personally would love a woman who cared about loyalty and wouldn't ever cross me because I'm a man. But that doesn't exist anymore. Everyone whores themselves out devoid of feelings because "feelings are weak-gay-insecure- and unmanly"
I'm done.
>>
>>55784894
He's right you know.
>>
>>55793633
What people don't understand is that most women are super competitive about how many people like them, especially men. Most men want what you just described, therefore most women want to be like that, even if most of them kind of fail at it.

I think what is different is that it's not really ingrained into women at a young age from their others, so they don't really find out that men want a girl who can cook and clean and take care of them until they've got older and dated around a bit for awhile. My mom always just fed me some bullshit how I was some strong independent woman who don't need no man and I could do whatever I wanted. But after many failed relationships, I found what truly makes me happy is caring for someone I love through cooking and taking care of them and them appreciating it. And now men are always like "wow you're so perfect!" because of it. Most women reach that point eventually as they get older, just not the crazy feminist type.
>>
>>55785499
Whether you meant to or not, you brought up a really good point. Women don't do planning. They don't do risk assessment. They do what they want to do when they want to do it and they don't think of the consequences. This lead to a 20s of fucking hundreds of guys per year, being used up by the time they hit 30 and them being utterly stunned when they learn that 30 year old men don't want the loosest pussy in the West.
>>
>>55793850
*their mothers

And also some women are just terrible at cooking and always will be. They will take the time to make a home cooked meal but it will be fucking terrible. There were plenty of women like that in the 50s, too, though.

>>55793720
Sorry I'm already taken with a guy from 4chan
>>
File: 1407965584498.jpg (153 KB, 951x629) Image search: [Google]
1407965584498.jpg
153 KB, 951x629
>>55793741
Go back to your kekshed Sven, and try to act more like a man if you don't want memes spammed at you.

>Not liking 1950s hairstyles
Seriously.
>>
>>55793872
That's not women, that's just young people in general, men and women alike.
>>
>>55793911
I guess if you live in an impoverished shithole you don't realize that the 50's are over or that the falkland islands will never be yours.
>>
>>55793900
That's kind of sad. I just recently got into 4chan because of incredible sadness and anxiety. Can't imagine what your fagboy is like inside.
>>
>>55787729

Bruce must of gotten one of those sex changes that turns you into a biological female I guess.
>>
File: 1431537789310.png (316 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
1431537789310.png
316 KB, 425x450
>>55784849
I've never had a gf who could cook better than me.
>>
>>55793274
>her favorite character is betty "take the kids and all your shit and put you in the cvckshed" draper

that's as big a red flag as neon hair
>>
>>55793974
Na, it's definitely women. Men know the consequences of their actions but do things anyway because they know it won't reflect on them too negatively (risk assessment). Women don't even consider the consequences, at all. They act and then think. And by then, it's too late.
>>
>>55793995
He doesn't really visit here anymore. He's pretty much just a normal guy with a nice job who is really responsible. But in private he has a weird side. And that's pretty much what I'm like too, so it's nice to share it with someone who is similar and isn't judgmental about it.

>>55794033
I never actually watched it past like the first or second season so I wouldn't know. I like old movies more.
>>
File: 1440296263077.jpg (49 KB, 356x267) Image search: [Google]
1440296263077.jpg
49 KB, 356x267
>>55793333

not even a white knight, i've been fucking my girl for two years now.

but if you seriously get this suspicious and mad from another anon posting something like this, troll or not, you should get a fucking therapist. or a noose.
>>
It's still possible to find really good ones who hold traditional values. Sadly, these days it's the other girls that will preassure the other to be a whore, not the guys. Which is funny. For a guy a pure and lovable girl with self control, who knows her value, loves her man and wants to have a family, take care of it and be the emotional support is probably one of the biggest "unicorns" there is. As for other women, the sheer thought that aanother woman could be BETTER than them i nthat regard gets their blood boiling. Thus we have virgin shaming, shaming if you want to have a family. Shaming if you want to be faithful. Shaming if you would enjoy making a delicious meal for your husband everyday and stay at home making everything perfect for when he comes back. To them, that's a "weak" woman, simply because in reality, they are the weak ones and hate to see that others have their life sorted out.
>>
>>55794073
I wish y'all the best, but you sound like my type so lose that fag asap :^)
>>
>>55794065
I'm a woman and I know the consequences of my actions pretty well. Are you sure it isn't just being retarded or being young and inexperienced?

I have slept with barely any men at all and I'm pretty old now. I've known plenty of men that have done retarded things without thinking about the consequences of their actions as well. They were either just stupid in general or young and inexperienced.

You're telling me you've never done anything stupid when you were young that you regret because you didn't foresee the consequences?
>>
>>55784849
anyone else think the thumbnail of this picture looks like a tiny room with a white carpet and a woman wearing a long white dress but no legs below the knees?
>>
>>55794084
Get lost you lowest common denominator scum.
>>
>>55794161
Well I wish you luck in finding a girl who is your type as well
>>
>>55789310

Oh my god this makes me so....idk... feels good man. Just so fuckin good. Guy really knows how to keep his mouth shut. Ugh she just told the tale of a true alpha.
>>
File: 1446337423814.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1446337423814.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
I'll just leave this here:

http://www.xojane.com/issues/im-fat-and-i-have-sex-with-hot-strangers?utm_source=xovain&utm_medium=pubexchange
>>
>>55794179
Exception that proves the rule. And no, I always knew the potential consequences of stupid shit I did. Have a look around the internet and you'll see how many women just simply do not understand actions having consequences. It's staggering.
>>
>>55793978
>so much butthurt
I guess the truth hurts Sven. Always the most limpwristed posts come from SwedecĂșcks.
It's like the memes write themselves.

And this is the wealthiest SA country... nobody cares about the islands except darkies, leftists and swedecĂșcks like you.
>>
>>55792047
>>55789310

That's the wonder of it all anon. He kept CONTROL of the situation. He didn't give her any power over his life because he knew better. She's a termporary thing that COULD OF stayed in his life. But she started getting PICKY. Started wanting MORE. And well he played his cards REAL smooth. Never seen this post before but great post man.
>>
>>55794073
Betty winds up being like some kind of manifestation of /r9k/'s phobias about women. They tried to salvage people's opinions of her as a character in the last season, but it didn't really work.
>>
>>55794324
I can't be the only woman in the world who knows the consequences of their actions. I'm not special.

It's not all women, it's not all women. Some people are just retarded or young and inexperienced and make stupid decisions without thinking about the consequences beforehand.

Likewise, have a look around the internet and see how many people in general just simply do not understand actions having consequences. This isn't something that only applies to women. Some people are just fucking retarded.
>>
>>55794352
>so much butthurt
Projecting much? You're the one who started yelling about jpeg flags. And being the wealthiest poorfag isn't an achievment. You're the king of the sewers? Gz.
>>
>>55794298

Christ, man! What the hell is next, "my massive gaping vagina is doesn't close anymore, and my husband doesn't mind."?
>>
>>55794179
Your stupidity is nobody's problem but your own. No one is obligated to cut you some slack out of some appeal to empathy or forgiveness.
>>
>>55786230
Catholic parishes vary greatly. I grew up Catholic in central Alabama (Archdioceses of Mobile) and was amazed at how different Catholic churches in places like Florida and the northeast were from the ones I attended. The mass was the same but what the parishes focused on were different.

In the northeast there were lots of statues of saints and the Virgin Mary. I never understood why the kids at my school claimed we worshiped Mary until I went to churches in the northeast. Sure, we'd say our Hail Mary prayers in Alabama but never idolized Mary. Florida on the other hand seemed to be focused on sex. Pretty much every homily I heard while attending Catholic churches in Florida were about how evil porn is, how people are doing to hell for engaging in premarital sex, etc. Back in Alabama homilies were about helping your neighbors, building strong families, and seeking peaceful resolution to conflicts. In the northeast they seemed to be mostly abstract homilies about church doctrine.
>>
>>55794449
You aren't the only one but you're part of a tiny percentage who are. Men understand they're doing stupid shit. That guy that shoves a firework up his ass and lights it knows his ass is going to go up in flames. Odds are, that's the reason he's doing it in the first place. He takes in the risk and decides it's worth the reward, which is usually laughter and joy. That girl that sucks three dicks in a club bathroom in the same night doesn't think ahead. She thinks "I want to suck a dick, so I will". She doesn't worry about her reputation. She doesn't worry about how this could affect her love life or her odds of finding a man who will respect and love her. She wants to suck the dick, so she will.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.