[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've decided to reveal a bit of my power level on Twitter,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 640x1136
I've decided to reveal a bit of my power level on Twitter, which I've avoided in the past. Pic related, is there anything I should add or remove to make more of a statement?
>>
>>55784645
You have literally no advantage in doing this

Keep hiding

This can only screw you later

If you're in high school I would say do it because then when you're older you can go back and say "hey, I was in high school I've changed a lot since then"

Other then that no
>>
Say "many of which are extremists coming into Europe to commit heinous acts, as was seen on Friday in France" instead of "some of which are bound to be Muslim extremists."

It is now confirmed that ISIL operatives came in that way. Making assertive statements is beneficial in regards to things like this. Being cautious makes people doubt what you are saying.
>>
>>55784805
Fuck that. Get the slow clap.
>>
>>55784805
I'm in college, 99% of the people that follow me I don't talk to anymore. The only downside I see is pissing off my liberal room mate.
>>
>>55784645
Say that you don't stand with the French government, but you do stand with the French people who are being manipulated into supporting their own extinction.
>>
>>55784942
Great wording, thanks
>>
>>55784645
ISIL/ISIS has openly said that they have fighters who came in with the refugees. You don't even have to speculate about it, countries accepting them are literally choosing to let Muslim extremists in and acting like they haven't been told otherwise.

As far as revealing your power level, pretty much everyone who posts that they have says it was a mistake. They always have it blow back in them, something to consider.
>>
>>55784850
I disagree saying Muslim is correct.
>>
>>55784645
This is gonna fail. In all likelyhood, you're surrounded by liberal imbeciles who don't know much about Islam.

You're attacking "refugee" instead of the religion, and you're implying that violence will happen, which I'll grant you is probably true and is a legit concern, but it won't stick with liberals.

There's only one way to redpill a liberal on Islam and it's to make him realize that Islam was/is powerful and is, furthermore, "problematic".

It's gender normative, hetero normative, sexist, and so on.

Do you know to whom your prayer should go? To those poor refugee who have not yet learned how to love their fellow homosexual brothers and sisters, who have not yet learned tolerance.

In this way, you insert the idea in the liberal mind that "the muslim" is a conservative, regressive force.
>>
>>55785015
>All refugees should suffer because of a few bad eggs
Heh heh...
>>
>>55784645

As a French, I approve your statement.
>>
>>55785015
Any source to ISIS saying this?
>>
>>55784645
Yeah, your peer group will scan over this, make the abstract connections that it doesn't fit the leftist kekoldry narrative without exerting and brain power and label you a racist worse than hitler. Enjoy your comments to the tune of "um don't u realise those are the people the refugees are trying to get away from??".
>>
>>55784645
>power level
you dont have a power level.
you have an opinion that you share with your high school friends on a social media site.
>>
>>55785436
I figured I'd get a lot of that. What's the appropriate response to that?
>>
>>55785227
None are refugees though. If they went further than Turkey, they are economic migrants.
>>
>>55785510
>being this new
>>
I thought of moving Europe but it's only going to get worse from here onwards.

What is scary is that western Europe , especially Germany , England and France are hoarding a lot of Muslims.

But you guys have let it slide. The damage is already done. I'm expecting more bombings and shootings by your own Muslim citizens. I think London is next , there are too many Muslims there to not try some shit.

ISIS has won this battle , what's sad is that it's the US fault , Europe will suffer because of the amerifats, amerifats won't be under attack but you bet your sweet ass Europeans will.

It's over for Europe.
>>
>>55785526
Huh, I'm not kidding, your shit is gonna fail if it doesn't sound like "I want to help the refugee but I'm worried for all the social gainz we have made in recent year concerning gender and sexual equality. Omg this is terruble."

They'll try to "educate" you on these people's culture, but then you can start to bust out some real statistic on homophobia and violence against women and gender roles.

This hits the liberal right the feels.
>>
>>55785227
Nice try m8
>>
File: image.png (498 KB, 1544x3690) Image search: [Google]
image.png
498 KB, 1544x3690
>>55784645
Post a pic with it.
>>
>>55785541
only 4 years, sry. we cant all be oldfags.
i know le ebin power lvll maymay and OP sucks at spouting it.
>>
>>55784645
Do it anon.
For the silent majority.

I can't post anything ever because i'm in a fraternity (and still looking for a job)
>>
>>55785436
Idk man, I got a surprising number of likes from my normie friends on kikebook by suggesting we remove kebab.

It's important to stay ambivalent as to who exactly you're opposing (ISIS, or all extremists, or those who support them, or Islam in general). This allows them to like your status, or at least consider what you're saying, without immediately rejecting you.

People are starting to get absurdly easily to red pill. Beneath the surface they already know what you're saying is true.

Granted, the leftist university types you have to be more careful with. These people have to be worked on mostly in face-to-face conversation.
>>
>>55785672

Wot but you live in south africa, i heard crimes only been increasing every year and getting more dangerous with the blackies, but maybe that's just over exaggerated.
>>
>>55785931
Apologies, senpai. I'm much newer than you.
>>
>>55785943
>silent majority
I wish we were a majority with young adults.
>>
>>55784645
People say to keep hiding, but others need to be exposed to ideas. If this sticks in some one's head when the next attack happens they could make a connection.
>>
>>55786130
Outside of the Arts Faculty, most young people are pretty sick of immigrants in my experience. Might be selective rather than blanket weariness, but their cracks are starting to show.
>>
>>55786130
I'm 23.
A lot of young adults are waking up, but it's nearly impossible to speak our minds.

>everyone we know is on social media and we would be ostracized
>can't afford to be black listed since we are all in debt and need jobs
>those of us that do speak out are dismissed due to our age
>we've been fed propaganda since grade school about tolerance

Remember anon, we were kids when the towers fell.
We didn't grow up to hate the commies like our parents, or the nazis like our grandparents...
We grew up to hate the muslims, and all the PC police in the world cannot keep that buried forever.
>>
File: 2015-11-15-03-10-40.png (246 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15-03-10-40.png
246 KB, 1919x1079
Posted this earlier. Got a lot of shit for it.
>>
Feels a bit edgy that starting bit.

>France, still wanting to bring in more refugrees.. why?

Would be much smoother in my opinion.

>NO, I don't stand with france, wanna know WHY!?!?!

Seems like u mad, etc. Just my personal feels.
Your statement should come off as a mix of bewilderment, and confusion, not anger, etc.
>>
>>55786855

Judging by your Halloween costume/daily wear i'm sure you didn't have more then a few hundred friends anyway.
>>
Why is Europe full of pussies? How about you faggots actually do something about these sand niggers for once cause it's not going to stop any time soon.
>>
>>55786855
>4 comments

XD
HAHHAHA
>>
>>55787013
>a few hundred

HAHAHA, fuck I have like 80 people. I only friend people I personally know and like.
>>
>>55786751
I rarely meet anyone who doesn't want the second shoah: mohammaden edition
>>
>>55787131
I have 25 people on shitebook and that number drops frequently.
>>
>>55784645
do it. there are several threads per day of this happening and it's not the usual stormweenies. a lot of us have been on the fence, just like you have, for a long time. after yesterday, it seems we'll be seeing a collective coming out of the nazi-closet
>>
>>55784645
If you cant argue, don't reveal your puny power level. Simple as that.
>>
>>55786855
show comments
>>
>>55784645
Unless you're going into politics related work it's not worth publicly talking about your politics for all to see. I'd say that to leftists too. Talk to people in person not on a public profile on the internet where anyone who looks you up can put you into a box.
>>
>>55787131
>>55787220
What the fuck, seriosuly? I have like 300
>>
>>55787465
>personally know and like

How many of that 300 do you actually speak to?
>>
>>55787819
I dint have everyone who I speak to or greet with being f.e. at uni. So I would say the number is similar. Dont you have like 200-300 people you greet with or speak with?
>>
>>55785526
The appropriate response is:

"So your solution is to bring both of those types of people over, because theres no way for you to distinguish the two"
>>
>>55784645
Well done OP. I'm planning to do the same on Monday at my workplace. I'm going to show my true face to my lefty co-workers.
>>
>>55784805
>this can only screw you later
Cück
>>
File: Debating with liberals.png (339 KB, 473x2331) Image search: [Google]
Debating with liberals.png
339 KB, 473x2331
I just had this argument before coming on /pol/

People won't feel comfortable talking about this shit until they see others doing so. There is safety in the pack. Actively resisting this bullshit on peoples online front doors lets them know they're not alone. It's easy for me to say, as I'm on tardbucks but getting vocal is the only way things will change.
>>
>>55789331
>People won't feel comfortable talking about this shit until they see others doing so. There is safety in the pack. Actively resisting this bullshit on peoples online front doors lets them know they're not alone.

You are actually totally correct:

>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always be adopted by the majority of the society. The scientists, who are members of the Social Cognitive Networks Academic Research Center (SCNARC) at Rensselaer, used computational and analytical methods to discover the tipping point where a minority belief becomes the majority opinion. The finding has implications for the study and influence of societal interactions ranging from the spread of innovations to the movement of political ideals.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110725190044.htm

Remember:
>when just 10% of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always be adopted by the majority of the society
This is why you should never, ever, ever, EVER back down. If you _are_ the person with the unshakable belief, you always win.
>>
>>55789766
This needs to be spread far and wide over /pol/ and cripplechan
>>
>>55791536
Screenshot it and go nuts.

Feel free to archive the article as well.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.