[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Truth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 400x267
Post statements that you believe are irrevocably true.

I'll start:

Irrationality only leads to disaster (of the scale on which it is practised)

>inb4 poo
ITT : Subjectivists who claim there is no concrete right and wrong
>>
Pooping on the streets is unhealthy.
>>
>>55784405
Anyone who isn't thoroughly confused doesn't really understand the situation.

What do Iwin?
>>
>>55784565
or maybe you are really stupid
>>
there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.
>>
Countries with space programs should not have an epidemic of open defecation
>>
>>55784622
The Dunning-Krueger effect has multiple implications.

People who think they know it all are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
>>
> implying there's a truly objective reality

Edgemaster reporting in
>>
File: Rtc.gif (83 KB, 676x509) Image search: [Google]
Rtc.gif
83 KB, 676x509
Gun rights save lives.
>>
>>55784965
People with lots of confidence often tell you that confidence is everything.
They sound pretty confident about that. Perhaps we should take their word for it.
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
history followed the pattern laid out in the Protocols of Zion
>>
>>55784405
Poop should be pooped into a toilet.
>>
>>55784405
>Irrationality only leads to disaster

You need to elaborate this point.
>>
>>55787521
It's the opposite of the fact that Rationality is the only means of objectively assessing your surroundings (environment, surroundings, whatever).

>>55787369
W E W
E
W
>>
never trust those who claim to know what is going on

>>55787369
never go full retard
>>
>>55787732
>Rationality is the only means of objectively assessing your surroundings

Rationality has to be demonstrated in order to even hint on being 'objective'. People are always subjective, you need to demonstrate, not vaguely argue your point.
>>
>>55784405
Islam is the most evil thing to have ever been invented in the history of the world.
>>
>>55784405
don't shit where you congregate?
>>
File: india posters.png (753 KB, 1366x1372) Image search: [Google]
india posters.png
753 KB, 1366x1372
>inb4 poo
That won't stop me from posting
POO
IN
LOO
>>
>>55787815
>muh people are subjective
>hence things are never truly true
SNACKS

It's demonstrable everywhere, you dip.
It's a natural law, you ignore it and you'll go ape-shit

Too many stupid people
No wonder /pol/ believes nazis dindu nuthin'
k bye
>>
>>55784405

You are going to die and htere is absolutely nothing you can do about

and

you are Alive NOW
>>
Does anyone else have those moments where you keep hearing an annoying song playing over and over in your head even though you hate it?

Take that as your first lesson in how easily you deceive yourself.
>>
File: 1447017504323.jpg (277 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447017504323.jpg
277 KB, 853x1280
>>55788372

don't go enlightened indiabro. The kids'll get bored of poo in loo eventually and further on scorned for being out of fashion. Such is the white man, never content with what he has, always looking for the next distraction. Don't be too angry at him, it's just his karma. He *will* come to understnad it when his civilisation seasons and matures, y'know, like yours has.
>>
>>55788505

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I2IX65QVWc

can't get this out of my mind at the moment
>>
>>55784405
Women are inherentely inferior to men
>>
>>55788807

You are looking for trouble with that attitude. There is no such thing as inferiority/superiority between apples and oranges. You might be able to argue that between men or women but not men AND women. They are uniquely abled and to conflate the two is as intensely stupid as you are attempting to show yourself to be.
>>
>>55787453
Thanks tweety
>>
>>55788751
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8q2WS6ahCnY
Here's mine... -_-
>>
>>55789411

oh man, that is catchy.

but

are you a chick?
>>
>>55789548
no... I heard it on the PA system outside the gas station a while ago.
>>
>>55789548

oh shit bro didn't mean to to slight you. I just had this feeling that you'd have to listen to that a few times for it to stick in your head and it does seem like a chick song.

I noticed some time back that there were females who posted on /pol/ without stating that they were females. I speculate it's because we exhibit stereotypical male qualities along with some other questionable ones.
>>
>>55789619
>>55789878
>>
Bush did 911
>>
>>55784965
dunning kruger effect is simply a statement of how people with no experience in a given skill don't know what it takes to be good at this skill, which everyone already knew but scientists like to be pedantic
>>
>>55789878
It's okay. No offense taken. That thing about how "there are no women on the internet" does have a bit of truth to it.

even though it's more just based around the idealization of everyone on the other end being a fat retarded loser.
>>
File: 1447544746319.gif (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1447544746319.gif
19 KB, 400x300
>>55789999

>scientists like to be pedantic

in other news Snow is White
>>
>>55788372
POO
L
O
O
>>
>>55784405
Nobody wants to die
Family, friends and self will always be chosen over outsiders
Peace and prosperity isn't guaranteed, universal or unbreakable
Peace and prosperity brings forth weakness
Weakness in face of adversity destroys both
War is inevitable
>>
muslims are dangerous
the only reason "moderate" muslims dont renounce their faith is because they believe non-muslims deserve to die
>>
>>55790184
>Weakness in face of adversity destroys both

Unclear antecedent.

Though grammar isn't the top priority here and I agree with everything you wrote anon.
>>
>>55789999
The point I was illustrating is that, on average, those who know a lot about things tend to do so because they compare themselves to a standard higher than themselves. On the other end, people who don't tend not to because they compare themselves to a lower one.
>>
>>55790184
>Peace and prosperity brings forth weakness
mighty big leap you took there.
care to elaborate?
>>
>>55789999
Quads confirms
>>
>>55790427

It's kind of simple I think. the Gaza strip has the highest birth rate in teh world.

Anyone know why it is when you have a luxuriant environment it breeeds weakness while a hostile one breeds strength.
>>
>Irrationality only leads to disaster (of the scale on which it is practised)

Every new invention is first considered irrational. You couldn't have been more wrong if you tried
>>
>>55790423
and it was more along the lines of implying,
>people who keep insisting they're absolutely right would do well to question themselves.
>>
>>55791795

sure but at some point you have to

Stop.

Of course you could go on and on but you have to see the unsustainability in th ... oh wait, are you white?
>>
>>55792145
What?
>>
P=NP
>>
>>55792277

Modern political philosophy is derived from Enlightenment thinkers and it's resulted in an endless kaleidescope of ever changing relative ethical positions. When there are no absolutes you can justify anything which is what European powers have done since the Enlightenment the result being a world that is slowly burning.
>>
>>55792623
Therefore God exists.

;)
>>
>>55792287
Prove it, and they give you 1 million in cash
>>
File: yeahh.gif (79 KB, 391x188) Image search: [Google]
yeahh.gif
79 KB, 391x188
>>55792771
>>
>>55792978
Thing is... Christians keep telling you that there is a secret organization which is subtly employing tricks to trap people into spiritual bondage and control the world under a one-world religion.

And then they tell you that the only way to avoid falling victim to their clever tactics is to repent for your sins and submit to your lord Jesus Christ.

And Jesus doesn't think highly of deceivers.
>>
>>55793368
So think of me as a primitive Christian of sorts.

If you heard his words and understood them, you would follow willingly...
>>
>>55793368

who the fuck'r you listening to?
>>
>>55794774
Several of them do that.
The point is that you're unironically recommending that I stop questioning myself because you're apparently afraid of the consequences of everyone acknowledging their god-given absolute freedom to reject him.

And I'm telling you that's a really disappointing worldview. You might sell a bunch of retards on your particular absolutist worldview, but not me.
>>
>>55784405
>subjectivism
>not relativism

U dun designated
>>
>>55793368

oh wait, now I think I understand. You're referring to wolves in sheeps clothing?
>>
>>55795045

oh sure. I'm of the position that Time & Space is completely fluid but truth, as applies to what a Human Being is, is fixed and constant. A mind that is invoked with these seperate awarenesses is difficult to nurture but essential if you are to claim an authentic life, that is a life not overly infected with ego or delusion. I admire your stance but you must recognise that it is an absolute necessity to stand your ground at some point and state emphatically, "here and no further shall you impose".
>>
File: 1447586890024.jpg (108 KB, 540x562) Image search: [Google]
1447586890024.jpg
108 KB, 540x562
>>55795045

Who makes this stuff? It's brilliant?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.