[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: lel.jpg (160 KB, 870x554) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
160 KB, 870x554
lel
>>
FART

FART
FART

FART
>>
>>55782769

>fucking rant over

Good.
>>
Slap liberal c.ucks in the face. Spit on them, kick them.

Scream at liberal c.ucks in public.

Do not let a single c.uck pass by unharmed.

Your life depends on it.

https://youtu.be/6bZLtg8OZYY
>>
>>55782769
I'll support whoever the fuck I want.
>>
>>55782769
If the media did report on those attacks, the libs would accuse them of portraying a "false" view of middle eastern people as blood hungry warmongers.
>>
kek. Who gives a shit about Beirut?
>>
>>55782769
>244 people killed
Nice meme
>>
>>55782769
Nobody cares because it's just mudslimes blowing up other mudslimes. It's nothing new.
>>
>>55783712
That was intense, I could have sworn some shit was going to go down when he started ripping up pages.

>>55782769
>shit skins killing other shitskins
>white people are to blame
>>
>>55783850
This honestly.

We should give a shit about it though when you think about it. 244 shitskins dying in Beirut is a glorious thing that should be celebrated. It's small in the grand scheme of things, but 244 less shitskins in the world can't be anything other than positive.
>>
>>55782769
clearly the dumb cunt found a way to change her flag so at least that is sorted.

i don't know why these people say this kind of shit. do they think beirut would give a fuck if hundreds of people died here?
>>
>>55783712
It's insane how quickly those regular college kids turned to violence just because he said Islam is a lie
>>
>>55782769
>No one gives a shit about the Middle East
>But when it happened in beautiful pretty rich Paris

Yeah, that's the point of all this, isn't it? That the Middle East's bullshit that has been going on for literally its entire existence wormed its way into a first world white European country. By rights it shouldn't have happened, but it did.
>>
>>55782769
The reason hundreds of people dying from terror attacks in the middle east isn't on the news is not because no one cares.

It's because it's not news.
>>
>>55784291
not only that, but because the people they are so selflessly sheltering from war brought it with them. nothing about this situation is right. the left wing succumbed to terrorism and became islamic property long ago, as evidenced by claims that right wing rhetoric is to blame for the attacks.
>>
>>55782769

>white people care when white people die
>this is suprising

Why are these faggots so stupid? Of course the Western world is going to care when the Western world is attacked more than when some shithole in the middle of bumfuckistan that gets attacked every day gets another attack on it.
>>
man bites dog
>>
>>Kebeb kill kebeb no gentlemen care
>>Kebab kill baguetti everyone upsetti
>>
>>55782769
no one cares about Christmas Austria
>>
Because they get bombed all the time and you get used to it.
>>
>>55784536
Top kek
>>
Why should Western people give a fuck about what happens in Muslim shitholes? Death and War are part of the culture in the Middle-East. It is expected that things like that would happen. Europe is peaceful, prosperous, and civilised. Shitskins killing over a hundred White people in a White city in a White country is not something that is expected (although it really should be given the demographic changes).

I find this attempt to deflect attention away from the attacks to be quite interesting. The motivation is clear. The Left don't want people thinking about the fact that Islamic invaders who took advantage of Left-wing open border policies committed a vicious attack in the name of Allah. They want people to forget about this or trivialise it.

If the attack had been committed by Brevik-type people, you can be assured they sure as shit would not be trying to deflect attention.
>>
File: 1407464892333.jpg (20 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1407464892333.jpg
20 KB, 275x183
>>55784649
>Lebanon
>Muslim shit hole
No seriously, only edgy teenagers and retarded manchildren post on /pol/. Posts like these just prove that.
>>
>>55783712
w e w
>>
>>55784756
If a place is majority Muslim, it is a Muslim shithole. Sorry, Habib, but this is the truth.
>>
>>55783712
Based Christians, mudslimes get offended for speaking bad about their book. Christians don't chimp out like them.
>>
>>55782769
damn this guy is quite the cuc.k
>>
>>55784416
You are based good sir.
>>
File: 1446585520240.gif (3 MB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
1446585520240.gif
3 MB, 341x270
>Lebanon of a French country
Kek

Also it's 50% Catholic
>>
File: 1440117862586.jpg (35 KB, 399x346) Image search: [Google]
1440117862586.jpg
35 KB, 399x346
>>55784756
Breh, all shitposting aside it's human nature to only care about those you are connected to geographically and/or culturally. Why are you shocked by this?
>>
File: 1406869510966.jpg (23 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1406869510966.jpg
23 KB, 460x345
>>55784885
Lebanon is majority Christian, you colossal fucking retard.
>>55785225
It's his retardation that's shocking me.
>>
Fuck I meant colony
>>
File: 1445181292246.gif (875 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1445181292246.gif
875 KB, 250x231
>>55785335
Resorting to name calling (retarded) because you disagree with his brash nature puts you at the same level as him. Also anonymous posting leads to over exaggerated opinions, which honestly makes this Singaporean sonnet writing forum more entertaining desu senpai.
>>
It's unfortunate when people die anywhere, but people are reacting to France like this because it's far more shocking.
>>
>>55782769

I don't give a shit about Lebanese because they support terrorists that kill Jews and Westerners. I generally don't have any sympathy for people that hate me and would celebrate my downfall.

France on the other hand is a liberal democracy and supported the birth of our nation.

So there are reasons why I support France and don't support Lebanon.
>>
What was the response of most Lebanese people after 9/11?

Oh yeah, burning US flags and "allahu akbar". How could I forget.
>>
>>55785335
> Lebanon is Christian

Not so, friend. 54% Muslim. Lebanon's government also supports and shelters Islamic terrorists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Lebanon
>>
Hezbollah is an actual political party in Lebanon.
>>
Innocent top kek.
Explosion occurred in Hezbollah headquarters.
>>
>>55786294

To add further perspective, the fucking Iranians held gigantic public candlelight vigils in a show of solidarity after 9/11. Flags were lowered. Even the supreme leader gave public condolences to America.

No such mourning from any other Arab country.
>>
>>55786797

The hideous Jew reveals the truth but one day a year but alas today is never that day.
>>
>>55782769
>no one gives a shit about the middle east
Correct!
>>
>>55782769
what these fuck don't seem to understand is that it is the west and western culture that is under attack in paris. I'm not fucking surprised that western media talks about western people dying than some sand people in a country with terrorists.
>>
Because whites don't multiply like rabbits
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.