[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/ I have a question for the anons who don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 6365_0ce6.gif (2 MB, 320x276) Image search: [Google]
6365_0ce6.gif
2 MB, 320x276
Hello /pol/ I have a question for the anons who don't think gays are degenerate. Also a question to atheists.

So lets assume the bible is wrong ok. That everything inside it is not gods word and made up by man.

So with that said you could explain why there is religion because it has moral benefits. For example Christianity says don't murder(key word is murder). So people won'd murder. It has rules for stealing, lying, and other things that don't benefit society. To make my point clear is that all of these tenets in religion have a purpose to them.

So why is there rules against being gay? If there is nothing wrong with being homosexual why do all these religions denounce it? They just arbitrarily put them in there? Or is there in fact something bad (harmful to society) about being gay?
>>
>>55782568
Its disgusting unless its lesbians. Then its ok.
>>
>>55782568
There is nothing inherently wrong about being homosexual besides the fact that it's probably some mental disorder.

The bad thing about them today is the degeneracy that they promote. They want everyone to know that they're faggots, and they try to be as obscene as possible.

The gays who aren't raging homosexuals usually aren't as bad though.
>>
>>55783789
>There is nothing inherently wrong about being homosexual
How about spreading HIV, and also molesting little children?
>>
>>55782568
You know pagan societies also denounced murder. Who the fuck gives a shit about gays?
>>
>>55782568
Um. Slightly unsanitary. And primarily counterproductive in terms of creating offspring and future generations.
Repopulation. Pretty good reason to officially make homosexuality wrong.
There is a human reason for everything.
>>
>>55783909
The HIV I completely agree with.

But as for the kiddyfuckers, that's only a subgroup of homosexuals who also happen to be pedophiles. It's generalizing if you say every single gay wants to get down with a six year old.
>>
>>55783909
having a mental problem and keeping it under control is not wrong...is when you try to justify it and do degenerate things that is a problem (former homosexual here, still battling it both inside me and in the world when it comes to LGBTQIA+ bullshit)
>>
>>55783909
Logical fallacies every where. Heterosexuals also do both of those things.
>>
>>55784045
You know nobody has a problem with you being gay. Just don't enter a place of God.
>>
>>55784061
Statistics m8. Gays do it more often in the west.
>>
>>55782568
when those rules were written, being gay was a terrible, stupid idea. It increased both your and your partner's chances of death drastically and meant two healthy males were not reproducing, dwindling a tribe's numbers.

now earth is overpopulated, std's are treatable and preventable and thousands of children without any parents at all would be happy to have two dads or two moms if it means not being in foster care for life.

this means gays have become useful as a tool for our species' overall fitness, so they are accepted.
>>
If god/gods didnt exist we wouldnt have the idea of it existing. Because our minds can relate to something bigger.
>>
>>55784305
Absolutely brother. Praise allah.
>>
>>55782568
We used to need people to procreate, now we have too many so being gay isn't a problem.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (9 KB, 323x156) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
9 KB, 323x156
>>55783789
All gays are degenerate beings.
A disgrace to the human race
there all disgusting sub humans
>>
>>55784534
Overpopulation implies we met are caring capacity

This is false
>>
File: wpid-photo-19-nov-2013-1236.jpg (68 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wpid-photo-19-nov-2013-1236.jpg
68 KB, 400x400
>>55784260
>>
>>55782568
>So with that said you could explain why there is religion because it has moral benefits
assume this is true, I would not believe in such a religion. Morality is typically false spirituality. Being a good person, is not a religious priority, but it is true that great moral integrity belongs in the religious domain

there exist some forced explanations by secular people that attempt to account for the existence of religion typically going one of two routes, religion as (inadequate) explainer and religion as advantageous. Both are wrong.

ironically both are true for the paradigms scientists use. We have a clear case of projection.
>>
>>55782568
>Human colonies and societies consist of a handful of people, around ~100
>It is easy to keep everyone in check because everyone is known to everyone, crime is difficult to pull off without being noticed
>Eventually, population of the colony grows and the human village exceeds ~200
>Some people aren't known to everyone, crime is a little easier to pull off now
>Colony exceeds ~500, the village is now made up of smaller groups rather than a singular colony
>It is how much easier to commit crime
>A governing body and set of rules is needed
>Tell everyone not to steal and kill
>That's obvious, everyone says, but with no fear of repercussion the greedy and desperate still commit crimes
>Colony continues to grow along with crime
>Again, tell everyone not to steal and kill
>Why?
>Because we don't like it
>Criminals don't care that you don't like it
>New plan
>Tell everyone not to steal and kill
>Why?
>Because there are several powerful beings who punish and kill wrongdoers, and these beings can see through walls
>Oh shit, I don't want to be killed for doing crime
>Introduction of these "powerful beings" has now created a self-reliant policing system which deters crime as long as people believe in the rumours
>>
>>55785534
then if being homosexual is find and dandy why did religion forbid it.
>>
>>55787547
are you under the impression that all religious people got together, in their clubhouse, and made the decision to band homos?

homosexuality is universally frowned upon. In religious people in particular they are more averse than your average, sexually positive worldly person, towards sleazy narcissism, it is in the character it appears.
>>
>>55783703
T

H

I

S
>>
>>55783703
Lesbians in cinema are a red herring. It's there to normalize queers while not being as disgusting as in real life.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.