[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, who did the french shootings and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: depnovos_foto.asp_.jpg (16 KB, 354x472) Image search: [Google]
depnovos_foto.asp_.jpg
16 KB, 354x472
So, who did the french shootings and why
>>
PBBTBTBTT

FART

PEEEEEEEARRTTTTTT

FART
FART
FART
>>
>>55782417
epic
>>
>>55782369

Angela Merkel
>>
>>55782862
epic
>>
>>55782369
Jihadists obviously. They targeted places where young white people go to relax, eat, party.
>>
>>55782369
>who?
Sand niggers
>why?
Because America blah blah blah Arabs wither and die if they don't have something to be eternally pissed off at

The term "jihad" just legitimizes a pretty old mentality among the goatfuckers that existed well before the time of Muhammad. Only way to get them off our back is systematic extermination or giving them a new enemy to focus their attention on.
>>
Muslims because they're jealous of our freedom
>>
I don't care about this thread, I just want to see

>55777777
>>
Muslims were just following the teachings of Mohammed.
>>
whoops

>>55777777
>>
>>55782369
Muslims because they hate our freedom.
What are you, retarded?
Gettin real fucking tired of this patio shit, captchca. I don't want to sift through tables and chairs and look for that tiny bit of blue with some white to signify clouds and sky.
>>
French people
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.