[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to explain why the solution to literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: qt bird.jpg (162 KB, 1038x1155) Image search: [Google]
qt bird.jpg
162 KB, 1038x1155
You have 10 seconds to explain why the solution to literally every problem is not to just stop the entire human race from breeding and let the entire species die out.
>>
>>55781102
Even if white man performs genocide on other races, there will be infighting amongst different kind of whites.
>>
>>55781186
No I mean the entire human race gone. Not just non-whites.
>>
How does that help colonize space or make anime real?
>>
>>55781186

clear the shit smear from your eyes and read the OP post once again
>>
>>55781219
>>55781245
I thought there was more than one race in humans.
>>
>>55781102
Problem: roller coaster can't leave the station unless all seats are filled. Not enough people in line.
Solution: need more people on Earth and as a result more people at the amusement park.

Checkmate.
>>
File: baron.jpg (45 KB, 427x526) Image search: [Google]
baron.jpg
45 KB, 427x526
>>55781429
Shit you got me
>>
>>55781493
it takes a big man to admit when he is wrong.
>>
>>55781102
genocide a species for what cause.
whaa muh over population we are destroying the world, lets leave it to slugs instead!

fuck the world their are thousands of planets like it in the ever expanding universe. Why don't we keep trying to fix these so called "problems" till the earth kill.
>>
>>55781102
We should start by stoping the fucking indians from breeding, they're disgusting as fuck
>>
>>55781799
How about not get shot while crossing borders lopez?
>>
>>55781102
I totally agree. Less evil apes, more cutie parrots.
>>
>>55782219
How about i'm a legal resident of the united states and Mexico, and you're still a disgusting piece of shit in a fucking shithole country?
>>
Just get rid of the white people.
>>
>>55781186
P O O I N L O O
>>
>>55781186
SHIT IN THE TOILET PAJEET
>>
>>55782721
Heh shots fired. Nice one Juan.
>>
>>55783587
Thanks, mate. I have to say, i hate those indian cunts.
>>
You know that's the equivalent of someone committing suicide because they can't handle their problems...nice middle school logic
>>
>>55781102
Because without humans nuclear power plants would fail and leak radiation, killing these cute parakeets in the process
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.