[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are nothing without gay white men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: GWM.jpg (686 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
GWM.jpg
686 KB, 2500x2500
>>
File: disgusting faggot.png (160 KB, 1016x755) Image search: [Google]
disgusting faggot.png
160 KB, 1016x755
They're disgusting. Just because some of them were smart in the 1000+ years or whatever that white people have existed doesn't mean we gotta be a gay faggot tranny "white nationalist" homo force.
>>
File: james omaeras blog.png (29 KB, 890x141) Image search: [Google]
james omaeras blog.png
29 KB, 890x141
>>55781156
>>
File: NENpk0i.jpg (95 KB, 882x854) Image search: [Google]
NENpk0i.jpg
95 KB, 882x854
>>55781201
This is the type of shit that gay white nationalists do.

And we're supposed to be perfectly ok with these people speaking for us.
>>
>>
Oh. I don't really care who some faggot does in his room or how his asshole works as long as he isn't a useless human and his only contribution is being ''fabulous'' and a disgusting degenerate.

But of course, this board isn't tolerant at all. I'm not either but I don't give a fuck about gay people.
>>
>>55781070
None of them would support gay marriage

How the fuck is Voltaire gay?
>>
>>55781302
he sucked off alexander
>>
If they weren't threatened by imprisonment or social ostracization they would have ended up being drug-addled, disease-ridden degenerates in my humble opinion to be honest family.
>>
>>55781070
Wittgenstein wasn't gay.
>>
>>55781156
Gays

Philosphy, Scientific Method and Modern Computation

Niggers
Peanut Butter
>>
>>55781490
He was also a Jew.
>>
>>55781490
ye he wuz
>>
>>55781550
Well, he did like masturbating to math problems when he was in the trenches in WW1.
>>
>>55781490
"Ludwig Josef Johann Wittgenstein, born on April 26th 1889 in Vienna, Austria, was a charismatic enigma. He has been something of a cult figure but shunned publicity and even built an isolated hut in Norway to live in complete seclusion. His sexuality was ambiguous but he was probably gay; how actively so is still a matter of controversy. His life seems to have been dominated by an obsession with moral and philosophical perfection, summed up in the subtitle of Ray Monk's excellent biography Wittgenstein: The Duty of Genius." IEP.UTM.EDU
>>
>>55781070
Socrates down there in the corner?

Is this where we pretend pederasty is comparable to modern homosexuality?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.