[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If men and women had an outright war, Men would win indefinitely.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: lmao.jpg (288 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
288 KB, 1100x1600
If men and women had an outright war, Men would win indefinitely.
Why are they given basic rights?
>>
>>55780712
Money
>>
They'll refuse to cook?
>>
>>55780712
>Why are they given basic rights?
Men or women

idk what you are asking
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtdidL2MQo

Jews.

Not even kidding.
>>
>>55780875
You're literally retarded mate.
Classic American
>>
>>55780712
If I was in an all out war with someone larger than me, I would lose.
Why am I given basic rights?

If a prison and a college were in a death match, the college students would lose.

If the elderly and the young were in a were, the elderly would lose..

Rights are not granted upon physical strength alone. We moved past that 30,000 years ago. Shit thread
>>
>>55780712
>Why are they given basic rights?
It started as a tax loophole for dowrie income and just spun out of control.
>>
holy shit. is that the sloth from ice age?
>>
>>55781089
We are mentally stronger and have higher intelligence.
>>
If USA and Australia had an outright war, USA would win indefinitely.
>>
>>55780855
I can cook a do everything a woman can, but better and more efficiently. From my point of view, women only serve to serve as birthing machines.

And if they wanted to be treated as equals, they fucking better expected to be treated as equals.
>>
>>55781249
>Brazil

Shutup you dim-witted faggot
>>
>>55781089
No, If you were smarter and more physically capable then that of the other person, you would win.
Size isn't everything
>>
>>55781404
Why are you upset?
>>
>>55781541
Hush little one, the adults are speaking.
>>
>>55781646
Strange, all I'm seeing is a kid who tried to create a shitposting thread but didn't manage to get anyone to reply seriously to it.
You're giving a bad name to australian shitposters, my friend. I advice you stop before things get even more embarrassing for you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.