[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim here, I would like to quickly apologize for the events
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: truth.jpg (71 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
71 KB, 500x600
Muslim here, I would like to quickly apologize for the events in Paris which I had no part in but am already being blamed for.

Its sad that my first reaction upon hearing of the attacks was deep dread. The first thing I did was pray that the attackers were not muslim and a sense of apprehension for the months that will follow.

The months that will consist of even more of my friends suddenly taking off their hijabs because they can't stand the eyes that judge every inch of their being based on a piece of cloth on their head. The months that will consist of racist and hateful comments made about an entire religion followed by nearly 2 billion but whose followers are already guilty by association.

The knowledge that these terrorist attacks are being committed every single day killing hundreds of muslim children, women, men, but knowing that won't matter as its already adamantly clear that one innocent life is more valuable than another due to religion, race, and economic status in life.

Muslims, prepare yourself for the backlash you will unfairly receive in the upcoming months, but never, ever apologize for something you did not do. I am not sorry that a bunch of extremist minorities hijacked my religion and used it as a guise for their written agenda.

I am not sorry that the media is adding to islamophobia and the publics prosecution and portrayal of muslims.

I AM sorry for every single life lost today, and every other day whether it be during the attacks or during everyday life in Syria, Libya, and every other country being massacred by a not-so hidden agenda. Finally,

I am not sorry for being muslim.
>>
1) I don't care what you think.

2) You don't belong in the West.

3) Publicly disavow Islam or be killed.
>>
>>55779829
You should be sorry. The world would be better off with out moslems.
>>
File: pissbeonhim.jpg (111 KB, 550x544) Image search: [Google]
pissbeonhim.jpg
111 KB, 550x544
>>55779829
Alright whatever fuckoff dune
>>
File: 1443494917407.jpg (12 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1443494917407.jpg
12 KB, 406x422
>>55779829
>my first reaction upon hearing of the attacks was deep dread
Oh you poor poor victim. Aw my poor widdle muddy buddies. Awww.
>>
>canada
Why is Canada such a shit country? You'd think it would be more like the US and less like Australia.

The Paris attackers said who exactly they were, they said they were Syrians and forensics have identified them as potential "refugees" invited by Merkel.

So its pretty fucking clear who to blame.
1) ISIS for doing it
2) Merkel and friends for enabling
3) Refugees for being a big pile of shit
Why isn't Merkel hanging from a meat hook? Mussolini did less.
>>
>>55779829

Your religion is incompatible with western secularism. Renounce it, or come to terms with the fact that you have no place in the west and fuck off back to sand nigger land.

Or do neither and be resigned to the understanding that you will always be a distruted hated outsider in the west.
>>
>>55779829

You need to realize that you are a small part within a large process you can not control.

Don't apologize. Prepare, consider leaving the country or at least moving.

Regardless of who you personally are there are dark times ahead for you.

If not you, your children may get killed or hurt in the coming difficulties between the west and the mid-east. Be careful, a storm is coming and nobody can stop it now.
>>
>but am already being blamed for.

Post pictures or screencaps of people you know personally condemning you for these actions.
>>
File: 1446916681229.gif (399 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1446916681229.gif
399 KB, 600x476
>>
Fuck you and your pedophile warlord God.
>>
>>55779829
Don't be sorry. It's our fault that Westerners are a bunch of pussies who support dictators.
>>
>>55779829
Kill yourself mudslime.
>>
>>55779829

maybe Muslims should do some self policing here

you faggots commit the overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks. get your house in order.
>>
>>55779829
Admit it, we'll never be as good as Australians shitposting.
>>
>>55780240
sorry for what happen in your country
but you dont know anything about canada btw
>>
>>55780343
This please.

Op is a perpetual vitim who wants his feelings to be considered while real people are organizing funerals......

I can't wait until Muslims are the ones dying on the streets of Europe.
>>
>>55779829
Look bro its the 21st century, religion is for lonely morons who have nothing better to do and when you leave a garbage country with garbage traditions dont take those said traditions to the new better country canada in this case and try and change the law and rules so you can keep said shitty traditions and customs its so irritating lol, just assimilate and enjoy not living in a shithole man, canada does not need you , you need canada ya dig?
>>
>>55780442
DUDE
>>
>>55780240
We're not all shit. Just the big cities where like everyone lives.
#NotAllCanadians

Trudeau is going to fuck shit up.
>>
>>55779829

Fair enough. Not sure what you hoped to gain by posting on /pol/, but whatever. Sorry for the racist remarks that my people will probably put yours through in the weeks that follow.
>>
This doesn't sound so different. Both groups teach hate. Here goes.

Nazi here, I would like to quickly apologize for the events in Aushwitz which I had no part in but am already being blamed for.

Its sad that my first reaction upon hearing of the attacks was deep dread. The first thing I did was pray that the attackers were not nazi and a sense of apprehension for the months that will follow.

The months that will consist of even more of my friends suddenly taking off their armbands because they can't stand the eyes that judge every inch of their being based on a piece of cloth on their arm. The months that will consist of racist and hateful comments made about an entire ideology followed by nearly 1 million but whose followers are already guilty by association.

The knowledge that these terrorist attacks are being committed every single day killing hundreds of nazi children, women, men, but knowing that won't matter as its already adamantly clear that one innocent life is more valuable than another due to religion, race, and economic status in life.

Nazis , prepare yourself for the backlash you will unfairly receive in the upcoming months, but never, ever apologize for something you did not do. I am not sorry that a bunch of extremist minorities hijacked my ideology and used it as a guise for their written agenda.

I am not sorry that the media is adding to naziphobia and the publics prosecution and portrayal of nazis.

I AM sorry for every single life lost today, and every other day whether it be during the attacks or during everyday life in poland, russia, and every other country being massacred by a not-so hidden agenda. Finally,

I am not sorry for being nazi

Not actually a nazi just want to point out how stupid his argument is.
>>
>>55779829
If someone mocked the prophet Mohammad to your face, what would you do?
>>
>>55779829
We, the west, help you subhumans... you bomb us. You are not even human to me.

I had muslim friends, butall of you are anti christians, western culture hating pieces of shit.

If its so shitty in the west,... just go home.
>>
>>55779829
Get the fuck out of Canada you shit skin.
>>
File: y.jpg (229 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
229 KB, 640x633
Isn't my apology for the taking of innocent lives sufficient? Why do you people want to then take it the next step and somehow suggest I leave the country I've spent my entire life in to go in some foreign country whose customs I'm not overly familiar with?

Plus consider that this sort of mudslime shaming will only push others towards radicalization. Isn't acceptance and assimilation our best defence? Its happened fairly well up here in Canada and in the US. Why is it difficult to accept that a small margin of terrorists of a religion consisting of 2 billion people are representing them as a whole?
>>
>>55780240

>refugees for being a big pile of shit

Next time your country gets blown to shit and you come crying to the rest of the west, we'll try and say the same thing to you.
>>
>>55780560
This.
>>
>>55779829

>I would like to quickly apologize for the events in Paris which I had no part in but am already being blamed for.
>I am not sorry that a bunch of extremist minorities hijacked my religion and used it as a guise for their written agenda.

More internal incoherence than the Quran itself. Well played.
>>
>>55779829
You know what, Islam is incompatible with the west.

Do you think the author of the Mohammed cartoons should be punished?
Do you think attacks against civilians in the western world can be justified?
Do you want sharia law in the west?
Should it be illegal to criticize islam?

Any muslim who answers yes to any of these questions, I'm not sorry to say, needs to get the fuck out no matter how "moderate" they think they are.
>>
>>55780240

>refugees a big pile of shit
>Iraq

lel, NEVER change /pol/
>>
>>55779829

Have you ever thought that maybe you're not actually Muslim? I'm being serious.

Like people try to pull the "well religion changes" - using critical thinking skills here, if your interpretation of the religion changes, then it means either the religion is not steadfast, or you're just trying to morph it to your liking out of comfortableness or something.

Either way, it shows the religion is bunk. This is why I atleast respect Orthodox Christians or something.

All of these 20 somethings that say "I'm Muslim and I don't believe in the attacks". Well, do you believe nonbelievers should be converted, or those that turn faith should be killed? No? Then you're not really Muslim.
>>
>>55780451
Bullshit, I've been to Canada. Its all decrepit buildings built in 1975 with a shit economy.

>sorry for what happen in your country
you're a fucking moron to apologize for shit you personally didn't do.
>>
>>55779829
>racist
Stopped right there, Islam is a cult, an ideology, not a race.

People are angry because instead of speaking out against Islam, the majority just rushes to defend Islam without any thought as to how violent their religion really is.

Why should I be tolerant of a cult that would gladly replace our laws with sharia and force me to convert or die?
>>
>>55780463

>it's the 21st century

...and?
>>
>>55779829
Honeslty anon. Stop the religious faggotry. The only reason you pretend to believe that bullshit is because your family would disown you if you denounced it. All religions are pantsu on head retarded because they were based on the best our ancestors could come up with with the given morals of the time.
I don't blame you for terrorists because much like Islam, Christianity has some insane teachings that most Christians don't actually follow. Nevertheless, you're part of the problem encouraging this religious way of thought. You're better than that and as a human alive in the 21st century, you're instincts and experiences tell you that you're better than that. Stop making excuses. If there is a god, it is benevolent and it's morality surpasses our own. That these ancient religions contradict themselves and don't hold up to philosophical logic and modern morality is a sign that you're letting less evolved humans of a bygone era hinder the progression of all mankind. If there is a god, there is no excuse for you committing and encouraging evil in the name of transcendence. You know this is wrong. Give it up.
>>
>>55780592
Get fucked you inbred turd.

>moderate muslims
TOP KEK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APQVkJcZMKI
>>
>>55779829
> I would like to quickly apologize for the events in Paris

> Muslims, never, ever apologize for something you did not do.

ok i think we have enough evidence
you did it.
>>
>>55779829
Taqiya detected. You have a religion that teaches hate. Till you disavow islam you are an enemy of freedom and peace among peoples and religion.
>>
>>55780240
my country is going to shit , literally any of the 3 candidates i could have voted for were garbage lol, one was a moneyhungry cunt who destroys the land with oild rigs the other had a love affair with china and would destroy the land the other is a isis loving fag quebecer.
>>
>>55780688

>i've been to Canada. its all decrepit buildings built in 1975 with a shit economy.
>Iraq

this guy keeps spewing comedy gold all over this thread
>>
>>55780644
I mean, you have in France a 10% muslim population and about 35% of them think suicide bombings and attacks against civilians in europe can be justified.

Holy fuck more than 1 out of every 3 muslim is a fucking radical. That's not an insignificant minority. If you have a small muslim population in your country it might work out, but if they're allowed to form communities it's just a ticking time-bomb.
>>
>>55780592
Your apology is not sufficient. Nor would your leaving be.

Not even death redeems mudslimes. You are a scourge upon our world and always will be. The best thing you can do is die to save everyone the hassle of dealing with you filthy cunts.
>>
>>55779829
I know this but bate but fuck it
Your religion is retarded and I'm not sorry at all for blaming you all for the actions of a few. Faggots like you protect and breed this faggots in your communities. You faglords do not report religious extremist and instead embrace them as your fucking leaders And all hell breaks lose when you criticise the extremism of some So fuck you all you're all part of the problem. You come to our countries and try to live life as you used to live it. If you won't embrace our values and principles and live like us please kindly fuck off to your country and live like them. In Rome do as Romans
>>
>>55780721

Come on nzbro, not many religions are actually inherently violent. If you're a violent person, your version of Christianity is going to be violent. If you're a peaceful person, your version of Islam is going to be peaceful. Right now, Buddhist monks are going around slaughtering women and children in the middle east. Does this make Buddhism violent? No way.

Nobody's forcing you to be tolerant of violent extremism. Extremism (by the western definition) has no place in the west. I think this guy's point is that we shouldn't discriminate against anyone who looks muslim for the actions of a few. Whatever, it's not like anything will happen in our country anyway.
>>
>>55779829
I understand that you aren't bombing people.

But your brothers, cousins, friends, etc. are.

You are not doing enough to stamp out extremism within your own culture.
>>
>>55780688
>>55780644
>>55780600
>>55780533
>>55780411
>>55780366
>>55780377
>>55780133
Dubs speak the truth.....as does the rest of thread >>55780162
>>
OP here. Not actually Muslim, but got the original pasta off some University page. Just wanted to see /pol/'s reaction to it.

I personally am not a big fan of Muslim people, but I do think making a small minority represent the whole is problematic. That being said the religion is barbaric as fuck and should jump a few centuries ahead to the current year.
>>
Oh I'm so sorry you you probably have it so hard with people looking at you funny that sounds way worse than bleeding out all over the floor like the people in Paris.

Fuck off faggot acting like you're such a fucking victim in Canada of all places. If this was 100 years ago you would get your fucking ass kicked just for showing yourself in public and then probably put in a camp. But no you're such a fucking victim because people are doing the smart thing and being vigilant of Muslims when there's likely going to be another attack in a major city by more Muslims.
>>
>>55780533
This cracked me up so much. I love you, anon.
>>
>>55780592
You must leave the country for shitposting on /pol/. I'm being exiled to New Zealand next week.
>>
>>55781010
Oh good. Not actually a sandhead. Send actual author our kind replies
>>
>>55781010
>OP here. Not actually Muslim

I knew it all along. This is why we will never be as good as Australians shitposting. >>55780442
>>
>>55780592
Islam must be held responsible for the actions of its followers. If there are 1 billion Muslims in the world's and the actions of less than half a percent of them are uncontainable by the overwhelming odds. There is a serious lack of effort behind the so called moderate Muslims
>>
>>55781018
Thanks usabro
>>
>>55780080

/thread
>>
>>55781061

Oh god, don't come HERE. Sure there aren't any religious extremists, but at least it's interesting in Australia. Nothing ever happens in NZ.
>>
>>55781093
you caught on immediately family. I'm assuming you saw the post too?

Also, not a sandhead but am of Indian descent
>>
Islam infiltrate everything now :)

OP you are not muslim but ,you do a nice propaganda for them ,
>>
>>55779829
So why did you want to become a terrorist? Is it for the 72 virgins, or do you like just wearing those long scraggly beards?
>>
>>55781170
Sorry Waleed but Islam also infiltrate Goat. And I infiltrate your mum.
>>
File: 1447561410825.png (327 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
1447561410825.png
327 KB, 610x488
>>55781170
>>
File: 1457896541258.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1457896541258.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>55781150
I knew it wasn't serious with that ridiculous image you attached with the OP. That thing is cracking me up everytime I see it here in /pol/
>>
>>55780080
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>55779829
Dont be sorry, how about stop voting for stupid liberal cunts who allow open borders.
>>
>>55779829
Wow so the first thing you thought about after these attacks was your own fucking religion suffering. You're a selfish prick.
>>
>>55779829
>The knowledge that these terrorist attacks are being committed every single day killing hundreds of muslim children, women, men, but knowing that won't matter as its already adamantly clear that one innocent life is more valuable than another due to religion, race, and economic status in life.

Boohoo. I dare we care more about people that more closely resemble us in societies similar to ours.

>I am not sorry for being muslim.

If you think we hate Islam because of the terrorism your sadly mistaken. Take your shit supremacist ideology and shove it up your ass. Islam in all its form is cancer.
>>
>>55779829

Maybe you fucking stop sucking off other muslims in the GTA and actually condemn them, then, instead of secretly supporting them.

You don't see other cristians supporting the WBC on the sly like most Mudslimes support ISIS or Hezzbollah.

Get the fuck out of my country you shitskin cunt, unless you can straighten the fuck up you fucking hoser, and learn that yes it is your fucking stupid religion's fault that this is happening.
>>
>>55780688
It's not.. I live here it's really good. But it's good if you don't want to come back. I mean no offence but stay in your country we don't want you here anyway. Have a nice life and fuck off.
>>
File: 1441017127667.jpg (77 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
1441017127667.jpg
77 KB, 1024x685
>>55779829
>Oh but make sure the poor muslims are okay when our violent religion that is incompatible with western values is responsible for yet another terrorist attack
>All those islamophobic BIGOTS are going to be worried about us again!
Can you just fuck off?
>>
>>55779829
some people are retarded, some are not.
Some of those people are muslim, some are not.
Not much you can do about it either way.

Just do you dude. Apologizing on 4chan will only gain you hate.

I am sending you ten percent of my skill at video games though good vibes, so your life will be improved. Good luck.
>>
File: 1445181355487.gif (2 MB, 468x360) Image search: [Google]
1445181355487.gif
2 MB, 468x360
>>55779829
>unfairly receive
No. There is no such thing as 'unfairly receive'. You deserve every bit of backlash you get, friend, because you guys love to talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk. We're fed up.

Here's what every Muslim, including you, have been saying since the attacks:

>"I'm Muslim, and I fear that I will be persecuted for the actions of other Muslims."

When you SHOULD be saying:

>"I'm Muslim, and I not only refuse to condone the actions of these other Muslims, but I will actively pursue any avenue that will allow me to root out these people in our communities and abroad, actively sabotaging them and ensuring Islam truly becomes a religion of peace."

So when I hear Muslims say 'OH NO DON'T PERSECUTE US', I shrug my shoulders, because that shows that you're only interested in yourselves and your religion. Which makes you, in my eyes, no different from the radicalized Muslims that are doing this sort of thing.

Nut up and fix your fucking religion, or suck it up and have your every action scrutinized and examined for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1427452631471.jpg (27 KB, 369x395) Image search: [Google]
1427452631471.jpg
27 KB, 369x395
>>55779829
>>
File: 1457896541258.jpg (18 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1457896541258.jpg
18 KB, 409x393
>>55781150

Fucking glorious copypasta. You're still getting replies.
>>
>>55779829
Fuck yourself and leave Islam and become an atheist. That's the only fucking way faggot.
>>
>>55781407
You know the most hilarious part? Their "prophet" Muhammad literally did everything in the "not offended by" category aside from suicide bombings. He murdered people, slaughtered thousands, tortured and had slaves.

This is their idol, the man all Muslims strive to replicate and honor. It's no wonder their entire religion breeds so many extremists.
>>
>>55780395
>dictators
>pussies

What mate?
>>
>>55780950

Rena Azlan pls go
>>
>>55781414
Well it does hit a nerve. When I passed by it I did find the post to be well reasoned at first glance but my thought process when breaking it down was somewhat similar, but nowhere near as extreme, as pol.
>>
>>55781571

I paraphrased him because I thought he had a couple good points. Total dick to be sure, but I liked about fifteen seconds of his rant on that American news channel.
>>
>>55781501
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/029-torture.htm
>>
>>55779829

Ask them to stop acting the fucking victim already and that too when you are living in Canada. We Indians are reaping the rewards of acclimation of Muslim population in the country. No terror attack in the country has been successful without the help of a handful of radicalized muslims living in the country for ages.

>Muslims, prepare yourself for the backlash you will unfairly receive in the upcoming months

Is the rich muslim kid living in canada upset about his uncles bombing the fuck out of civilized worlds? I will put things in perspective for you, I actually lost an uncle during the 26/11 Mumbai attacks. He was a cop trying to fight them motherfuckers off. All the hatred towards you is justifiable because irrespective of acclimatization majority of your brethren still hold on to the dream of creating a Shariah world wherever you step your foot in.

Its the sad truth and we are sick of this victim card you fucks play everytime. Its simply pathetic.
>>
>>55779829
CONVINCE YOURSELF THE ABRAHAMIC GOD IS ALL THE SAME AND CONVERT
>>
>>55779829
Eat shit you fucking mudshit
>>
If you aren't going to be sorry you're a muslim at least be sorry to Muhammad as you obviously dont follow his teachings.
>>
>>55781364
This guy. He gets it
>>
>>55779829
UNDERSTAND THE BRAIN KEEPS DEVELOPING UNTIL ABOUT 25 YEARS AND THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IN OUR WORLDS ARE WHAT YOU LEARN THEN
>>
>>55779829
The Paris attacks are not relevant to Islam, they are most relevant to open borders and the refugee scam, especially after ISIS literally said we will use refugees to get into Europe and the first target is France. ISIS literally said this. Round up the migrants and send them home. If Muslims want to not be traitors they should take a good look at who's been here for years and who just got off the boat and is throwing away free food as insufficiently luxurious.
>>
>>55779829
Muslims will continue be stereotyped and all should be unwelcome in White countries because terrorists attacks hurt more than your wittle feewings.
>>
>>55779829
>friends suddenly taking off their hijabs because they can't stand the eyes that judge
people arent judging, people look/stare because it stands out, its different from the norm.

most people give no fuck about strangers
>>
>>55779829
>the first thing I did was pray that the attackers were not Muslim

Must have a pretty shitty track record, Muhammad. If this were in the US there might be a chance, but in a kektry like France, it's a 100% guarantee.
>>
File: 1444554082821.jpg (25 KB, 214x265) Image search: [Google]
1444554082821.jpg
25 KB, 214x265
>>55779829
>Its sad that my first reaction upon hearing of the attacks was deep dread.

That is sad. Your first reaction should have been to renounce your barbaric and retarded faith.
>>
>>55781662

Yeah I thought he was killing it too, and then I realised that Islam absolutely should be painted with the same brush because until they sort out the shit within their communities then the peaceful ones are in no way exempted from the actions of the radical ones.

People keep making parallels between Islam and radicals and Christianity and Westborough. Sorry but how many people have radical Christians killed in the last hundred years versus radical Muslims? People then compare the crusades, sorry but that was a millenia ago, people have evolved since then, but somehow Islam has not?

When people realised that there were things in Christianity that weren't right and they didn't agree with they had a reformation. What have Muslims done about the parts of the religion they apparently "don't believe in?".

Oh, that's right, nothing. Because apparently the Quran is infallible. Righto.
>>
How hard is it to just not be religious? Billions of people get along fine in life without it. Religion is an obsolete facet of humanity; it's the last major vestigial remnant of the ages where people also earnestly believed in magic and had complete ignorance of the natural world. Religion seemed plausible to people who also had no idea what lightning or disease or volcanoes really are or how living things function. The so-called god of the gaps was originally a fucking chasm back then with seemingly countless mysteries about the world, which people were fine simply writing off as the works of something beyond their comprehension. Now that we comprehend so much about nature, there are fewer and fewer excuses left to be religious, with people clinging to arguments and critiques for proofs that literally would require inventing a time machine to verify.

If you are afraid you will be killed or maimed or otherwise damaged for leaving Islam isn't that clear that it is literally fucking bullying you into staying? Can't you see how fucked up that is, what a red flag that is pondering if it really is good for you or not, and how backwards and hateful that religion is towards women, minorities, non-muslims etc? What a crock of shit; who needs to put up with that?

People judge Muslims not just for all the terrorism but because people (particularly women) who still openly subscribe to it, despite not living in Muslim countries anymore, clearly show that they are brainwashed and do not strongly value rational thought and common fucking human decency and values. If you are free from countries controlled by those fucking barbarians stuck in the dark ages in terms of thinking and goals, it is just plain common sense to wash your hands of such crap and live a better life you are entitled to enjoy and be in control of.
>>
Your people are in Europe what the groids are in the USA. In North America you might be peaceful and outnumbered, but wait. It will change. Then Paris style attacks will be everywhere.
>>
>>55781716
Look at this pooinloo thinking his own shit doesn't stink. How would you feel if we blamed you for everything the Sangh Parivar/RSS do, from burning trains to persecuting Christians in Goa.
>>
>>55781364
Best post i've read in months. I totally agree.
>>
>>55782213
Buying into all the propaganda by Daniel Pipes, eh? Seriously comparing a political entity to a terrorist organization? How many times has RSS bombed someplace or took up a kalash and started off killing people randomly? RSS has my support if they are trying to exterminate these vermin.

How about you go suck some murican dick for breakfast while you read your propaganda pamphlets.
>>
>>55779829
I was wondering that maybe you can clarify some issue.
Right now we can see a wave of Muslims cutting off from attacks, probably feeling the same ( or even bigger) shame for recent events.
I understand that not every Muslim is a terrorist and relatively minor group of people is using that philosophy as excuse for their behaves.

But explain to me:
- Why they are fitting so well among you, the non-radicals? They managed to prepare weapons and explosives without drawing any attention of people they live among?
- Why any of you turn them over to the authorities or begin wide operation of purifying your surroundings from those, who bring shame to your religion?
- Is that because you are intimidated by minority / religion leaders?
- Or maybe because there is silent permission for this.
>>
>>55779829
>being blamed for tons of shit you literally had nothing to do with
hey bro, white cis male here. how does it feel?
>>
File: IMG_0429.jpg (122 KB, 780x629) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0429.jpg
122 KB, 780x629
>>55779829
Reject it and become an atheist. Its better you fool!
>>
>>55779829

I know. That'sthe problem. You should be.
>>
File: 1394989491114.png (16 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
1394989491114.png
16 KB, 379x214
>>55779829
>The months that will consist of even more of my friends suddenly taking off their hijabs
Perfect! If the result of these terrorists is moderate Muslims not taking their religion so serious anymore I say keep it up

Islam is way too high and mighty about itself to a dangerous point even
>>
>>55779829
Die in a fucking fire you cancerous fucking nigger.
>>
File: 1447515743418.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1447515743418.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>55779829
tell me, in which circle of "moderate" you belong
>>
>>55779829

Go back to your sandnigger country and we're all even. You have no entitlement to come to white countries and then play like the victim because we're "such bullies."

You have NO entitlement to be here whatsoever. You should be grateful, licking the soles of our boots for allowing you shitskin goatfuckers even step foot in God's countries.

Go back to your grimy butthole of earth, we don't want you. Yes, all Muslims are accountable for this action incited by their toxic religion.
>>
>my friends suddenly taking off their hijabs because they can't stand the eyes

Good. Your a Canadian now. Assimilate.

It is your culture that made your old country shitty.
Dont bring it with you.
>>
>extremist minorities hijacked my religion and used it as a guise for their written agenda.

Mohomud used islam to build an army for war. This has been going on since the beginning quit acting like its something new.

Taqqiya
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 484x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 484x600
Hundreds of thousands of people have been killed in the name of mohammed in the past 20 years, people tend to be a bit scared

Especially when, as you said, 2 billion people worldwide are muslim amd IS attack in random countries at random times

Also, 120 people were murderer in a multi cultrual country called France, so why dont you show some fucking respect to those people who were killed instead of screaming "IM NOT SORRY I AM A MUSLIM!!!" "THE WEST ARE MONSTERS!!!!!"

The only prejudice you face is your own self loathing as you really your religion is looked at as being the new klu klux klan

>im not sorry for being muslim
And im not sorry for being islamaphobic
>>
>>55779829
>Muslim here
Kill yourself.

Hopefully someone will make you sorry for being a subhuman savage some day ;)
>>
lol i never knew /pol/ would take the zionist bait.

if you actually think this wasn't a false flag and that isis isn't funded and was created by the cia and mossad. you should probably get off this website and stop calling yourself redpilled.
>>
>but am already being blamed for.

OP

Who blames you?

Do you sympathize with the extremists?

Do you judge them as a violent cult that must be put down?
>>
By not being intellectually honest and admitting that you believe in a proven myth you are an intellectual and moral coward. We should not tolerate your bullshit beliefs because it is through your pettiness and weakness in needing a big brother in a false idol that extremist groups have gained their legitimacy and brought horrific tragedy on innocent people throughout the ages and up until now. You need to recognize that you live in the 21st fucking century. Beliefs in prophets who fly on winged horses and cure the sick and walk on water is not something anyone ought respect simply because its polite to do so. Fuck your religion, fuck your ignorance, its unacceptable in this day and age. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>55779829
Leave Europe. You do not belong here and neither does your violent backwards religion.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/14/exclusive-as-paris-burned-uk-islamists-told-muslims-to-struggle-for-islamic-state-in-unprecedented-islamic-show-of-force/

aji Mustafah, a senior member of the global Islamist network Hizb ut Tahrir, which works towards a caliphate, interjected: “This is a loaded question… What does it mean?” he asked. Adding later: “All these things celebrated as English, it doesn’t mean a thing”. He called British values “junk”.

“We should not ask if we need to catch up with the British”, responded Dr. Haddad, “We should be partners in defining what British is… in what the law of the land is.” All seemed to agreed that “gods law” should always be “superior” to “man made law”.

Mr. Mustafah also took the time to clarify that Islam is a “religion of war and peace, it governs every aspect of life… politics… including what you eat and wear”.

explain this mudslime
>>
File: 1442555182920.jpg (133 KB, 537x599) Image search: [Google]
1442555182920.jpg
133 KB, 537x599
>>55779829

Fuck off
Maybe not every Muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a Muslim
You guys don't do shit to help us, you ruin our countries because your countries are to shity for human life
Then you just want to make our great nations into the shit hole you once lived in
Why?
Because you love it, you love wallowing in pure shit all day, and if someone else tries to clean it, or take your shit away, you Fucking kill them
Muslims are not peaceful
They are not kind
If their population exceeds 50% it's no longer up to the government to decide what the people want
The country would have given in to the shit
And then the people of that country that don't want to live in shit will have to move
Once these animals are done wallowing in their newly acquired shit, they will look at others and wonder, "why aren't they covered in shit, we must help them get covered in shit"
And the process will start again
>>
>>55782863
fucking this
>>
>>55779829

I don't trust muslims and never relax around them. Moderate one minute, blowing up the next.
>>
>>55779829
>The first thing I did was pray that the attackers were not muslim and a sense of apprehension for the months that will follow.

A. Of course they were Muslim
B. Guess your god doesn't exist. Renounce your dumbass religion.
>>
>>55779829
I live in Canada. You should denounce your religion. Why? Because it's a lie anyway. You're a mental midget, as are your Muslim cohorts. Fuck Islam.
>>
>>55779829

FAAAAKEEE!!!

No true muslism stay on 4chan.
>>
How can you be on pol if you are a muslim. IT IS HARAM. Muslims in general is stupid believing in a phedo.
Bait
>>
Also Islam needs some reformation.
>>
>>55779829
Just stop being a faggot muslim. Not even hard. Seriously, how hard is it not to worship a fucking warlord that raped kids?

Is it fucking hard to do?
>>
>>55780592
Lazy prick. Either engage fully in the insanity of your religion and blow yourself up to kill a couple infidels, or commit to rationality and become a free thinker. Half-assed is still half-assed.
>>
File: GreenGrassLawnsInnaDesert.jpg (876 KB, 923x731) Image search: [Google]
GreenGrassLawnsInnaDesert.jpg
876 KB, 923x731
>>55780240
>Why is Canada such a shit country?

> Empty Space: The Country: The Motion Picture
The only one that beats us on this is Russia.
Other countries with similar cirumstances also count, namely any rediculously wild/inhospitable shithole; Like desert countries.

This causes every person to either shuffle into cities, overcrowd, and be one huge pile of shit that sucks up all the country's resources, OR disperse into the surrounding space to live inside their echo-chamber of so-called "freedom" until the nearby city grows so large it displaces them further outwards.

No one large group of people ever venture out into the "wilderness" of their country to start a new way of life because it's too hard/dangerous, momentarilly impossible, or simply prevented by government oppression.

Because of all this shit rolling downhill, provinces/states/districts whatever end up being prioritized based on political influence. Your shitty podunk town of ~5000 people simply doesn't matter (even in "democracies") compared to the political capital with 2+ million people.

Hence in order to do ANYTHING requires playing the dirty game of politics, turning all the players to rusted, tainted, corrupted sacks of garbage no matter how knight-in-shining-armor they started out as.
This is why Canada is shit, and not just because of certain laws that say "You have freedom of speech but it's not exactly your right" or the nazi-like border guards:
Canada.
Is.
Too.
BIG.
>>
>>55779829
Will you condemn Hamas. Right Here Right now
>>
>>55782102
I think people in Indonesia shouldn't be painted with the same brush as people in Saudi Arabia.
But Indonesia has apostasy and blasphemy laws, oppresses gays and women, and is by no means secular so even if you paint it with its own brush, it's not looking good for Islam.
>>
>>55783590
I have a prescription for Canada: less fucking Sikhs. They always vote Liberal and they stick to their own. These facts are true in India, they're true in America, and they're true in Canada.
>>
File: muslims.png (34 KB, 588x353) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
34 KB, 588x353
>>55779829
The terrorism is secondary. That's just a fringe. The problem is that fact that at least 30% of the Islam population supports it or is unsure, or "doesn't want to put much thought into it because Allah is great, etc."

The rest are too scared to speak out, or march on the streets in solidarity with France.

Why?

Because Islam requires death for all that leave it. And speaking out, risks being called a defector.

Islam.

Islam says this, and it is respected.

So your moderate communities harbor the petri dish that creates this fringe.

By not speaking out, and organizing marches, you are part of the problem. Deal with it.

And GTFO
>>
>Waahhh some people (who I refer to as "so many") look at me funny because I refuse to stop believing in a fairy tale that is obviously the cause of innocent human beings being murdered in cold blood

>Why can't you racists just accomodate my desire to believe in Santa Claus at the expense of the existence of other humans?

WAHHHH
WAAHAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>55780080
This. Get the fuck out of my country, you shitskin mudslime cunt.
>>
>>55779829
Just go away

Why can't you just go away
Why do you come to the West

Go away
Go away forever
>>
>>55779829
>The first thing I did was pray that the attackers were not muslim

>d-don't blame islam guys it's just crazy demented terrorists!
>somehow know it's always fucking islam

I don't care if 99% of 99.99999% of the muslims are decent people.
You follow a book/religion that turns more people into terrorists than any other book/religion on the planet.

How about fixing this shit up before asking people to judge you individually? You know, the lines about killing infidels and shit?
How about a public declaration from your "peaceful" leader saying publicly that hey, it's against islam to do what's in the book, it's outdated?
>>
>>55779829
I know this is pasta, so there's that.

However, the only way for Islam to actually redeem itself in the eyes of the world is for the so-called "moderates" to get their shit together, have their leadership meet and call a holy war against their radical brethren.

The only way for you to actually move ahead in life would be to excommunicate these "radicals" as heretics and exterminate them with extreme prejudice. Buy your tickets, cross the oceans, take up arms and eliminate every man, woman and child corrupted by those ideals.

Fratricide of your people is the only way to make it right again.

Otherwise, you're simply living off the good graces post-modern thinking has given you, and you're as good as the radicals and yourself deserve to be eliminated.

>My heart aches
>My hear is broken
>Prayers to Paris tonight
This current society has only given us fancy words to describe feeling we don't have- stemming from mankind's glutton for guilt and boner for it.

Take up arms and prove your worth.
>>
>>55779829

Islam needs to be extirpated from this planet along with the Christfags and Jews.

Fuck yeah you're all terrorists.

And I'm going to verbally abuse and used micro aggressions against the next goat fucking chin beard I see.

Fuck your religion, fuck your race, fuck your whore mother, and fuck your whining.
>>
>>55780593
M8 the only people that blew his country to shit was the west.
>>
>>55779829

The fact is that the whole world hates and despises you. You are friendless.
>>
>>55784306
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu7AQTs_y5A&ab_channel=FluffyAthiest

>based Dawkins
>ignorant mudslime

Feels good man.
>>
>>55781253
Fucking top kek
>>
>>55779829
>Let radical shitskins take over your religion.
You're the problem as well. You let these monsters fester into what they are today.
>>
>>55780442
and now you will never be white.
>no border protection, no offshore camps to
>isolate filth until lies debunked and deported.
>>
>>55784462
*tips fedora*

Might as well kill yourself nerd since life has no meaning without G-d lol.
>>
>>55780517
fucking apologist
>>
>>55779829
The only people I'm looking for retaliation are the fucks that support or are at least sympathizing with these degenerates. You're fine, but sell out the traitors that are hijacking your faith.

Remember: silence is compliance
>>
>>55779829
>Muslims, prepare yourself for the backlash you will unfairly receive in the upcoming months
Hahahahhahahahaahaaha. Get the fuck out of western countries, and move back to your backwards homeland you love so much.
>>
>>55784923
what the fuck are you even talking about you fool.
>might as well kill self
>life has no meaning without G-d
Are you a fucking retard? Everyone knows that we're born, we exist then we die, and that's it. You shouldn't kill yourself, you should just try the best you can not to be a total waste of space.

Have fun with your religion you self righteous cunt.
>>
File: 1447516982514.jpg (79 KB, 430x499) Image search: [Google]
1447516982514.jpg
79 KB, 430x499
>>55784980
>traitors that are hijacking your faith.

Nigger, their fucking faith is based on fucking savagery and all kinds of fucked-upness

The moderate ones are the 'traitors'

Islam needs to be destroyed
>>
>>55779829
You are a good person caught in a toxic ideology. You will be targeted because you support what they do by proxy of sharing their beliefs.

It doesn't have to be this way. Go see your local priest and stop letting this poisonous way of life called Islam hold you down as a good-natured, rational person any more.

>tfw ex-muslim as well

Looking forward to seeing you at church ya akhi
>>
>>55785256
>quran 8:39

I Want you to re-google that verse, please.
>>
>>55785256
Intern them and sort them out. One of my good friends is Muslim, but critiques his faith in a way that would get him killed for heresy.

I doubt he should be one of the many that should be deported or interned indefinitely.
>>
>>55785459
IDGAF about your disgusting religion enough to do that.
>>
>>55785535
>i will post blatant bullshit with blatant image macros
>i will get angry and pissy when someone corrects me

Damn you sure are a lonely child.
>>
File: Islam.jpg (33 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
Islam.jpg
33 KB, 627x663
>>55779829
If you don't want to be judged, destroy these people.

A group is judged by its most vocal component. It's a voluntary association. You have no excuse. You can take back your religion or be assumed complicit.
>>
>>55779829
GET THE FUCK OUT OF CANADA
>>
>>55779829

I honestly can't find a fault with that. I can, however, find fault in the fact that you are not sorry for being in Canada as a Muslim. FUCK OFF.
>>
File: paris.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
paris.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
Did you hear about the Muslim security guard who saved hundreds of innocent lives during last night's attack in Paris? Neither did I...
>>
>>55780080
>Being this much of a cock sucker and licking US asshole over a false flag

Shut the fuck up you cunt. Its your ancestors that fucked up the entire middle east and south asia.
>>
Extrimists (Wahabism and salafism) are a real mess, used to smear all muslims. And MANY of them come from Saudi-Arabia, In fact the saudi's and their sunni minions have destroyed and desecrated countless muslim holy places, and killed millions of muslims to take control over the people in muslim lands.

The wellspring of all this is the royal families of the gulf states, and the trillions of dollars of oil money the west gives them. This continues the global power of the petrodollar, and gives massive power to the salafists to build mosques, madrassas and take power across the world. So the question is who are these plutocratic rulers, and how did they get there?

The answer is the saud's are crypto-jews, put in place by the british secret service to take control after the defeat of the ottomans.

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
here's a good report on this

Now they continue to rule despotically, off of the wealth of foreign peoples, and kill and torture at will to hold on to their power over their poor citizens. Just recently they arrested a 15 year old boy for speaking critically of the government. They gave him 1000 lashes and then crucified him alive. Sound familiar? These are the same people who rule ISIS.

IN FACT, ISIS literally Wants to destroy the Kaaba (aka biggest holy muslim place)

And here, take a look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GARE6NcxdcY
>>
>>55780593
But he still lives in Iraq which suggests he isn't a pussy who abandons his people in their time of need.
>>
>>55779829
nice taqiyya you have there friend
>>
> Its sad that my first reaction upon hearing of the attacks was deep dread.

Why does it seem you identify with these savages a bit too much? If your first emotion isn't sorrow for the victims, you're not any better than the terrorists.

> The months that will consist of even more of my friends suddenly taking off their hijabs because they can't stand the eyes that judge every inch of their being based on a piece of cloth on their head.

Good, they, and for that, you too, should integrate in a society of you want to be a functioning member of it. This (or better said, that...) is not middle east, this is not dark ages and you should start acting like that.

> The knowledge that these terrorist attacks are being committed every single day killing hundreds of muslim children, women, men, but knowing that won't matter as its already adamantly clear that one innocent life is more valuable than another due to religion, race, and economic status in life.

Why should I care about a car accident that killed a family in say Russia? Or Wisconsin? Or Myanmar? Also, that makes it your DUTY, if you identify so much with your Muslim identity, to fight and exterminate Muslim terrorism. That's the only way we can start viewing you and your kind as members of the modern world.
>>
>>55785594
>wife should obey husband
THEY SHOULD OBEY you beta
>sharia should rule
http://www.aslanmedia.com/aslan-media-columns/ummah-wake-up/item/232-is-sharia-law-truly-islamic

>death for adultery
>death for leaving islam
"Let there be no compulsion in religion" - Quran
"Do not punish anyone, for god will do it" - Quran
>>
>I would like to quickly apologize for the events in Paris which I had no part in but am already being blamed for.

m8 islam is the most violant and primitive religion in the world, how about you convert?

oh i forget you would get killed for it
>>
>>55779829
> Muslims, prepare yourself for the backlash you will unfairly receive in the upcoming months, but never, ever apologize for something you did not do. I am not sorry that a bunch of extremist minorities hijacked my religion and used it as a guise for their written agenda.

It's not enough just to say "I'm not like dat lol". You have to put an extra effort and fight the malignant elements of your group. Just saying "not all Muslims" and doing nothing to prevent those kinds of monstrosities that MEMBERS OF YOUR GROUP are doing signals that you won't take responsibility but at the same time want the privilege of not being considered responsible. Well it's impossible, since you're selfaddmitingly a part of the same group. And remember, not preventing evil when you can is the same as doing the evil yourself; what's more, indirectly encouraging it.

> I am not sorry that the media is adding to islamophobia and the publics prosecution and portrayal of muslims.

With a good reason. Perpetrators are Muslim, you are Muslim = ball is in your court. You must do something about it to show the world, the western world that is, that you belong in it.

> I AM sorry for every single life lost today, and every other day whether it be during the attacks or during everyday life in Syria, Libya, and every other country being massacred by a not-so hidden agenda. Finally,

Translation: I'm only sorry for Muslim victims.

> I am not sorry for being muslim.

Then what you should be sorry is for what the members of your group are doing to the world that's taken you in, provided you with Healthcare, education and high speed Internet. They are destroying it and you're not doing anything about it. You're a westerner now, and you MUST embrace its values and its heritage or get the fuck back to Goatfuckingstan.

If not, you should prepare to be removed.
>>
If the attack happened on africans, muslims all over africa would be slaughtered.
If the attack happened to the Chinese, muslims would be beaten, spat on, and kicked.
If the attack happened in Iran, Sunni's would be hunted down and driven from their homes.

But this happened in the west, to white people. White people have consistently demonstrated their capacity for rational thinking, empathy and command of their emotions. They are the most enlightened people on the planet. Any other race would have given in to their emotions and and their would be civil strife. There would have been attacks on muslims by now, but that is simply not the case. And keep watching. Attacks in the future will be vanishingly rare.

The main gripes of the right wing is that white people have too much compassion. What an unusual race that is compassionate to the point of being a problem.

I think we let our willingness to help get the better of us, but still, its a point of pride that we stand above everyone else. The world needs to be more like white people.
>>
>>55785653
Yeah because instead of arresting him and trying to disarm him, the fucking mud was 'turned away'.

Idiots. There will be no difference between extreme and moderate mudslimes when the time comes. burn all of them and be done with it.
>>
File: 1425924419788.jpg (839 KB, 998x1134) Image search: [Google]
1425924419788.jpg
839 KB, 998x1134
>>55785789
>m8 islam is the most violant and primitive religion in the world,

That's pretty funny, coming from a Jew
>>
>>55785796
>And remember, not preventing evil when you can is the same as doing the evil yourself; what's more, indirectly encouraging it.

exactly.
he is a quote from the bible
“He Who is Compassionate to the Cruel
Will Ultimately Become
Cruel to the Compassionate”
>>
>>55785898
those are quotes from the most extreme preachers, and jews themselves don't have the balls to setup and actually kill people
>>
>>55785898
This desu. Judaism and Islam are basically the same thing. The only real difference is that Muslims aggressively try to convert others whilst Jews are fairly exclusionist.
>>
>>55786092
those aren't the words of god tho
anyone can come up and say that you should kill goyim, stop quoting extremists and nutjobs and take it for granted
>>
>>55785773
It doesn't matter what quotes you vomit at me, raghead, what matters is what your degenerate, savage people believe. You can "No TRUE Scotsman" every day but you will be judged by the neckbearded durkallah until you deal with him.
>>
>>55779829
>The months that will consist of even more of my friends suddenly taking off their hijabs because they can't stand the eyes that judge every inch of their being based on a piece of cloth on their head.
that is the most beautiful thing I have read over the weekend
>>
>>55786172
Israel and Marxism are proof-positive of the viciousness of the Jew.
>>
>>55779829
How about accepting that most of the Quran is bullshit and it needs to be acknowledged and practices need to change? I'm tired of this "I'm a good Muslim, don't lump us together shit". How about working to dismantle extremism and reform your religion? None of you do fucking shit about it, just cry about how you get victimised because of the actions of others.
>>
>>55786189
So, ok here's this.

Christian cartels (in latin america) are highly christian. But they still kill and break the law

Black christian people (in american ghettos) Steal, kill and rape,

Should i say that christianity is bad because of them? No.

Don't generalize, faggot
>>
>>55786242
sure buddy, aside from tinfoil assessments you have any actual hard evidence?

before you rush to blame anyone,jews included make sure to get your borders in check for terrorists
>>
>>55786221
None of the muzzies that wear hijabs will remove them at my uni. None at all. Currently, there is only 1 muzzy chick who doesn't, but she comes from a very rich family in Dubai and pretty much is allowed to do anything. Would be a pretty alright person, if she didn't go full dindu and #notallmuslim mode, while not giving 2 shits about the real victims in Paris
>>
File: 1451566457.jpg (21 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1451566457.jpg
21 KB, 250x241
>>55779829
>The first thing I did was pray that the attackers were not muslim
This is everything wrong with you.
Fuck off.
>>
>>55779829
all muslims become an atheist or be killed
same with you christian fucks
and you judean fucks

you are all same sides of the same the problem

semitic religion: NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>>55786413
Do Cartels and niggers kill, rape, and loot in the name of God? Nope. They do it for money or for fun.

Muslims do it for Allah (as well as fun).
>>
>>55784009
>Because Islam requires death for all that leave it

Not really, one of my brother's friend was a muslim before he converted to Christian (because one of his parent forced him to).
Why do we need to kill people who left Islam ? We're all eventually die anyway, just let God judge which one is right and which one is wrong.

It's like kind of experiment, the difference is you can only do it once. Just let they choose whichever they want, whether be Jew, Christian, Muslim, or even Atheist, and just let's wait til death comes and figures out which one is right.
>>
>>55786414
>you have any actual hard evidence?
That Jews are responsible for Marxism, or that Jews are responsible for the actions of Israel? Because there is plenty for both.
>>
>>55779829
Look guys, a Canadian apologizing for something.
>>
>>55779829
When the time comes you will be fucking luquidated.
>>
>>55786413
it don't matter m8
in your book it says to kill anyone that don't convert to islam. how can anyone justify that? little kids read that shit
holy fuck how ignorant can you be

>>55786531
well muslims procreate faster than china and they literally don't negotiate for anything
>>
>>55786496
They still break the commandment of god.

>Muslims do it for Allah (as well as fun).

God curses people who do bad things in his name.

Needless to say, ISIS want to control syria and iraq, (It's political, not religious)

They are basically bandits who dress in the shiny coat of religion
>>
>>55786413
Right, I see that as usual the Muslim speaks only the language of violence.

Know that the Anglo-Saxon race speaks it much more fluently than you.
>>
>>55786621
>in your book it says to kill anyone that don't convert to islam.

Cite your sources

>hello were is da broofs :DDDDD
>>
>>55786657
>muslim speaks only the language of violence.
huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 720x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 720x824
>>55779829
Why would you apologize you know ISIS is Jewish and that these attacks are instigated by Jews.

ISIS reflects JUDAISM not Islam.
>>
File: 1.jpg (96 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
96 KB, 720x600
>>55779829
Enough is enough Ahmed. Even some hardcore anti-racists I know are fed up with Islam and the shit it does. Go back to your brethren and celebrate your religion among them.
>>
Victim complex: the thread

I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. You are not an intelligent person and I find it difficult to respect any opinion you might have based on your low IQ.
>>
>>55779829
>extremist
>300 million people
>minority

Yeah go fuck yourself.
>>
>>55779829
Dont care your kind dont belong in our communities, even buddhists hate you.

I dont care if you are innocent, so where the victims.

I will keep spreading hate until you are gone from our lands.

Die.
>>
>>55786688
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran)
>>
>>55779829

But why do follow a backwards 7th century Paedophile death cult in the first place?

Reject Islam and you have nothing to fear.
>>
>>55779829
What do you have to say for things like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm8gGX0lHTk [Embed]

And why should we believe you when you are permitted by your faith to lie?
>>
>>55779829
kill yourself

muslims are scum
>>
>>55786221
Because not wearing a fucking bag that looks ridiculous over your head is so terrible.
>>
>>55779829
>Muslim here, I would like to quickly apologize for the events in Paris which I had no part in but am already being blamed for.
>Quickly
>QUICKLY!?

Son, this you wont do quickly. You will repent until the sun goes out. All you dunecoons will.
>>
>>55786775
>Quran (2:191-193)

That is a story, not a command,

It talks about the battle between muslims and pagans

It's basically the dude telling the soldiers to "kill all enemies on sight"
>>
>>55786715
That picture is bullshit. The guy in the top picture is called Shakeel Ahmad Bhat, and is not a Jew.
The guy in the bottom picture is an American Jew.
>>
Sir. Alrhough my hatred for muslims is unlimited i take of my hat to u. Well said and bravo
>>
>>55780240
It's just this dumb shit government. Instead of sending the refugees to some place remote and away from the big cities like the North West Territories, the government decided to send them to the highly dense populated cities.
>>
>>55786644
>They still break the commandment of god.
They can have that cleansed if they show remorse and are forgiven. Certainly their religion has nothing to do with their motivations. Although come to think of it, many Cartels subscribe to idolatry relating to pagan-era Gods in Mesoamerica so arguably they are in fact not Christian, but heretics. Killing infidels is doing Allah's work according to Islam. They believe that such a thing is not only not wrong, but something to be encouraged and championed.

>God curses people who do bad things in his name.
Killing infidels is not bad. In fact the Quaran encourages violence against the wicked.

>Needless to say, ISIS want to control syria and iraq, (It's political, not religious)
Nope. They are seeking to create a Theocratic state and regularly assert that their motivations are religious. Whether they'll spread out of the regions they're in should the succeed is up for debate. Islam has historically been a highly aggressive and expansionist religion, and ISIL is certainly continuing that legacy.

>They are basically bandits who dress in the shiny coat of religion
Nah, they're pretty well organised.
>>
>>55779829
>Muslim here, I would like to quickly apologize for the events in Paris which I had no part in but am already being blamed for.
Oh, boo fucking hoo.

You can't even go a single goddamn line without being snarky and making yourself out to be the victim. Yes, you've got it so, so bad. It's awful, someone might even give you a nasty look or if you're really unlucky say a mean word or two.

150 fucking frenchmen are dead and you're throwing yourself a pity party.
>>
>>55779829
minority using your religion for their written agenda ?
Kek'd
Did you even read Quran ?

Quran is a highly militaristic religion, that encourages killing(eventhough it keeps repeating that taking a life is a big sin here and there, gotta love the contradiction right?).

Its not those "extremists" fault that quran is vague and open ended and is open to interpretation.Take one of those guys infront of you and give him a chance to speak and he will justify his actions based on the writings in quran.
>>
>>55786876
and who commanded them to kill pagans? not the prophet muhammad?
>>
>>55785839
>trys to arrest him
>blows up
>kills a fuck load of people

Its a difficult one and there is not much you can do. Playing it cool and turning him away may have been the smart choice.
>>
We can go round and round all day making excuses for what is happening to the world, calling each other names.

Only thing that is certain
>there will more attacks in europe and throughout the west
>They will become more frequent
>the attackers will all be muslims
>>
File: 1440958838121.jpg (81 KB, 478x574) Image search: [Google]
1440958838121.jpg
81 KB, 478x574
>>55786945
>Killing infidels is doing Allah's work according to Islam. They believe that such a thing is not only not wrong, but something to be encouraged and championed.
>Killing infidels is not bad. In fact the Quaran encourages violence against the wicked.

Cite your sources, also, Killing (believer or unbeliever) is haram in islam. it's the fifth greatest sins.

>. They are seeking to create a Theocratic state and regularly assert that their motivations are religious. Whether they'll spread out of the regions they're in should the succeed is up for debate. Islam has historically been a highly aggressive and expansionist religion, and ISIL is certainly continuing that legacy.

Oh yeah!! Totally right and convenient! Thats why they've been bombing mosques and killing innocents (both muslims and non muslim) for the last 5 years

>Nah, they're pretty well organised.
Oh, i'm laughing.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1242x1222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1242x1222
>>55779829

You will be. Welcome to the race war kiddo.
>>
File: 1442133750693.jpg (186 KB, 539x768) Image search: [Google]
1442133750693.jpg
186 KB, 539x768
>>55780533
You won this thread, maestro.
>>
>>55787034
Pagans were the aggressors, been prosecuting, killing, kidnapping, raping, torturing muslims since islam came.
>>
>>55787209
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews.

seems to that pagans and none belivers are literally anyone who isn't muslim
>>
>>55779829
>sandniggers commit murders somewhere
>every mudslime immediately starts twitsting the whole thing upside down to make it sound like they are the real victims.

You're going to burn, and I will enjoy it.
>>
So tired of people playing the fucking victim, have some agency clean your own fucking house they kill more Muslims then they do westerners anyways. They literally are more of a threat to Muslims than we are for looking at you funny because you have a towel on your face like seriously feel bad about the Muslims in Middle East countries that are getting blown the fuck up by these guys instead of the ones getting looked at funny.
>>
>>55787259
http://discover-the-truth.com/2014/06/03/examining-quran-929-does-islam-sanction-the-killing-of-christians-and-jews/
>>
>>55787322
>http://discover-the-truth.com/2014/06/03/examining-quran-929-does-islam-sanction-the-killing-of-christians-and-jews/

no it don't say you should kill them, it says you should pay tribute with money (jizya) and willing submission (convert)
>>
>>55787386
read my fucking source
>>
>>55785660
Sorry mate, middle east was fucked long before whites arrived. This is your mess mate.
>>
File: 1447501874840.jpg (607 KB, 2856x3782) Image search: [Google]
1447501874840.jpg
607 KB, 2856x3782
>>55779829
TLDNR

get fucked
>>
>>55787410
m8 that's the interpretation, i read things as they are.

if this part is somewhat linked to story or a bigger verse you are welcome to explain it
>>
Islam and Judaism are the only two religions anyone really has a problem with nowadays. You never see Buddhists suicide bombing, or Christians cutting off body parts for petty crimes, or even Atheists shooting up places as often as Muslims do. And even if you do see these things happening, these communities are quick to apologize and mourn for the victims because these are generally what the morals these people carry lead them to do.

But Islam refuses to take responsibility for its crimes, simply because it's a selfish religion for selfish people. It's people are deluding themselves into thinking that their cause is righteous, when really they're more intolerant than the average Christian. Judaism has the same problem (although the crimes are different), and for the same reasons. They both need to take proper responsibility for their beliefs, and at least have pity for the people who suffer because of their dogma.
>>
>>55780080
This. All of this would have been avoided if non-Europeans stayed in their countries. This is ridiculous. Why do we even have to have these kind of issues in the first place? Muds don't belong in Europe, end of discussion.

You have been removed before, you will be removed again.
>>
>>55787531
>The Byzantine power, which was considered the greatest military force on earth at that time, showed an unjustifiable opposition towards Muslims. As we have already mentioned, their opposition started at killing the ambassador of the Messenger of Allah [pbuh], Al-Harith bin, Umair Al-Azdi, by Sharhabeel bin, Amr Al-Ghassani. The ambassador was then carrying a message from the Prophet [pbuh] to the ruler of Busra. We have also stated that the Prophet consequently dispatched a brigade under the command of Zaid bin Haritha, who had a fierce fight against the Byzantines at Mu’tah. Although Muslim forces could not have revenge on those haughty over proud tyrants, the confrontation itself had a great impression on the Arabs, all over Arabia.
Caesar, who could neither ignore the great benefit that Mu’tah Battle had brought to Muslims, nor could he disregard the Arab tribes’ expectations of independence, and their hopes of getting free from his influence and reign, nor he could ignore their alliance to the Muslims, realizing all that, Caesar was aware of the progressive danger threatening his borders, especially Ash-Sham-fronts which were neighbouring Arab lands. So he concluded that demolition of the Muslims power had grown an urgent necessity. This decision of his should, in his opinion, be achieved before the Muslims become too powerful to conquer, and raise troubles and unrest in the adjacent Arab territories.
To meet these exigencies, Caesar mustered a huge army of the Byzantines and pro-Roman Ghassanide tribes to launch a decisive bloody battle against the Muslims.

I'm not gonna a spoonfeed you anymore

Byzantines made a war on muslims and made muslims pay money for them, so muslims did the same thing.
>>
File: 1436377271319.jpg (8 KB, 222x225) Image search: [Google]
1436377271319.jpg
8 KB, 222x225
>>55780080
>>
>>55779829
"Taqiyya is of fundamental importance in Islam. Practically every Islamic sect agrees to it and practices it. We can go so far as to say that the practice of taqiyya is mainstream in Islam, and that those few sects not practicing it diverge from the mainstream...Taqiyya is very prevalent in Islamic politics, especially in the modern era."
>>
>>55787585
>Christians cutting off body parts for petty crimes
LRA?
Antibalaka?
KKK?
Eastern lightning?

Abortion clinic shootings? hello??
>>
I wanna fuck Muslim women they are so fucking hot!
>>
File: 1441298612506.jpg (108 KB, 480x427) Image search: [Google]
1441298612506.jpg
108 KB, 480x427
>>55785660
get droned you paki cunt
>>
>>55780080
Should've started at Rotherham, guv
>>
>>55780592
Because your whole religion was created to unite tribes to do war you fucking faggot
>>
I don't see that muslims marches against radical views and terrorism. The only thing I see is that they pities themselves over growing nationalism in Europe.
>>
>>55779829
>Muslims, prepare yourself for the backlash you will unfairly receive in the upcoming months, but never, ever apologize for something you did not do.

TL;DR

>Yea, muslims did it in the name of islam
>But don't apologize for it because it doesn't represent you, as you did not commit the crime

literally Muslim Tactics 101: How to Durka the Burka, Ackar style.
>>
You know what pisses me off. People care more about the hurt feelings and potential shifty glances, slurs and distrust some people might feel than the fact everyone out there has to roll the dice on getting literally killed by some retarded sandkike.

Fuck you.
>>
>>55785660
No our ancestors built what the west is for us. It's YOUR ancestors who refused to improve the quality of life of their country's future. For what it is now, a third world backwater, barely civilized.

If you shitskins were worth anything, you'd have a civilization to rival ours right now. But you subhuman shitskin filth have proven over history that you are incapable of being civilized. We are capable, thus we are better.
>>
>>55787293
this

all i saw was damage control , instead of an apology for what their stupid brothers did

When it's about rape = all men
When it's about racism = all whites
When it's Christianity = all Christians
When a white cop shoots some thieving nigger = #killallwhites trending on twitter
When it's about islam = #notallmuslims trending on twitter

So sick of this pc bullshit
>>
>>55779829
Fuck you. Die
>>
>>55787138
2nd section 2nd sura 191th verse. Learn your religion faggot.
>>
>>55779829
So what you're saying is that you and your friends are the victims here? I dont think so.

You want to be Muslim? Go back to the middle east where it belongs. Want to stay in the west? Renounce it. Your way of life is not compatible with the west. You can't have both.
>>
>>55779829
Of course you should be sorry for associating with a terrorist religion. Now please kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>55783525
It's often extremely difficult for muslims to leave their religion since their relatives will possible kill them and likely hate them for it.
>>
>>55787962
already answered that on>>55786876

you dumb turk
>>
>>55787662
Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost." Those who reject Allah are to be killed in Jihad. The wounded are to be held captive for ransom. The only reason Allah doesn't do the dirty work himself is to to test the faithfulness of Muslims. Those who kill pass the test.

this paragraph clearly states that you should kill those who disbelieve (none-belives) and allah allows them to kill in order to taste their faith

did i get it wrong? it clearly said it
>>
>>55787932
and the funny thing is it's only true for muslims

>16% of entire France likes ISIS
what's their muslim population?
>>
>>55779829

Go sell your shit to reddit. We probably know more of your Hadith and Koran than you do. He'll some of us even learned how to pray so if the time comes we can pass ourselves off and live another day.

You should go live in a Muslim country where you will be free. Shoo!
>>
>>55788093
it still talks about the pagan war, next time read the whole sura

http://discover-the-truth.com/2014/10/27/quran-473-4-in-the-cause-of-allah/
>>
>>55788150
>muslims in france 5%-10%
>16% favor ISIS
>6% of non-muslims in france support ISIS

What the fuck
>>
>>55787932
Literally this is what I am seeing right now. All friends and acquaintences that are muzzies or muzzy sympathizers completely ignore the French that were killed and immediately jumped to damage control, dindu, and/or #notallmuslims mode. Doesn't help all of the outrage faggots were completely losing their shit about Yale, Mizzou, and bitching about the "bitching" of the starbucks cup. Very fucking gross.
>>
>>55788150
I hear that a lot of the radical imams that encourage terrorism and acts of violence are living in Britain funded by the Saudi's so that 7% doesn't shock me
>>
>>55788091
You explained it wrong.
It is a command, it tells you to kill whoever "declares war on you."

From ISIS perspective, west have declared war on them, and they are heretics, so can rightfully kill them.
>>
File: france_isis.0.png (38 KB, 690x711) Image search: [Google]
france_isis.0.png
38 KB, 690x711
>>55788285
it gets worse
>>
>>55788329
http://1000gooddeeds.com/2012/11/20/10-islamic-rules-of-war/

Killing Innocent civvies, destroying houses and hospitals, raping and pillaging isn't how islam tells you to do it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.