[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Demographics of France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
One of the terrorists was from the town of Courcouronnes, south of Paris. It was founded as a village in the year 966. 1,049 years later, it looks like pic related. Ho Lee Fuk. How did it get like this?
>>
Sad
>>
soy triste
>>
The kid in the black jacket is holding that pen like a detonator.
>>
Forced integration by the politicians to fulfill some multicultural fantasy.

I am literally in an argument right now on fbook about this exact topic. Leftists are retarded.

>cultures always change
>France imported immigrants after WW2 to rebuild the workforce and it changed the culture
>not all Muslims

They're literally retarded. They don't see the fact that white europeans are being forcefully replaced in their own countries.
>>
>>55779746
Absolutely fucking disgusting. You could tell me this picture was taken in South Detroit and I'd believe you.
>>
>>55780404
A thousand fucking years of history and tradition, flushed down the shitter in favor of "diversity." It's staggeringly insane.
>>
>>55779746
j'ai habité longtemps a Courcouronnes mes parent y vivent encore mes 4 enfants y sont nées .nous somme partis vivre a 100 km de la pour avoir un meilleur niveau scolaire et moins de problème d'environnement .en1995 dernière année passé la bas les gents habitant au rez de chaussé ne pouvais pas ouvrir leur volets sans se faire attaquer. Mon fils ainé a eut 45 pages de Français a rattraper quand il a changer d'école pendant les vacances d'hiver .les Français on du déménager a cause du harcellent subit par les étrangers des cartiers entier ce sont retrouvé enfermé dans leurs communauté musulman .c'est maintenant invivable pour les blanc .
>>
They all seem genuinely happy
>>
95% of European fled from those cities years ago at least.
>>
File: f43.png (276 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
f43.png
276 KB, 640x432
>>55779746
>mfw westerners think that they can save their countries by sealing off the borders
>mfw they're decades too late
>>
>>55780309
Its commie propaganda that has fucked society for 40 years.

The reality is so grim that they don't want to believe it. So heads go in sand and LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU.

>Sheltered
>Little knowledge of the outside world.
>Probably couldn't find Syria or Iraq on a map if they tried.
>Think Islam is some great thing that will uphold all their shitty degenerate western values (Fags, trannies, muh independent womyn)

These people wont wake up till it personally effects them or someone they know.

Human stupidity in peace time knows no bounds. They couldn't protect themselves if they tried.
>>
>>55783044
this. If Europe want to save their kind they will need to deport most nonwhites and raise back the native birthrates.
>>
>>55782756
Mais comment la majorité des Français peuvent-t'ils tolérer une telle situation dans leur pays???
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.