[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol needs to stay away from reddit.com/r/yale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: polPol.jpg (4 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
polPol.jpg
4 KB, 287x176
You aren't welcomed, your anti-SJW comments are unkind, and your attempts to spam are obnoxious.
>>
Did you just try and ask /pol/ nicely to stop BTFOing you?
>>
>>55779649
Maybe you should actually try drinking bleach, and we wouldn't bother you so much.
>>
>>55779649
spam thread

>reported
>>
>>55779649
So you're admitting, that when you don't like someone else's point of view, you silence them?
>>
Duck off shill
>>
PERSONAL ARMY
PERSONAL ARMY
PERSONAL ARMY
>>
File: wtfcrapisthis.jpg (68 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
wtfcrapisthis.jpg
68 KB, 853x480
says here that OP is a faggot who needs to stay on Reddit...
>>
>gee, I sure hope /pol/ doesn't attack this place I'm pretending to be a part of!
>that would really upset me!
>>
>>55779649
why can't you at least be funny while you're being a faggot? god you are so pathetic. you come here with you fucking "civilized" tone while we have serbians posting their nipples and poles shouting at each other in that stupid assortment of consonants they call polish. fuck you man, you're a straight up loser and you've been wrong about everything your entire life. you're afraid of conflict and chances are you've already pissed yourself once or twice before you mustard up the courage to pressed post. kill yourself!
>>
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1445989838183.gif (2 MB, 207x164) Image search: [Google]
1445989838183.gif
2 MB, 207x164
if you don't want /pol/acks to do something don't tell them not to do it.
>>
File: SCHRODINGER.jpg (286 KB, 1536x1994) Image search: [Google]
SCHRODINGER.jpg
286 KB, 1536x1994
>>55779649
>going to leddit
>ever
>>
One of you posted this http://i.imgur.com/Dgc0lAu.jpg and it is hogwash
>>
>>55779649

Perhaps your arguments are shit if you come all the way over here to be offended.
>>
>>55779831
I NEED SOME MUSCLE OVER HERE
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.