[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP/CRUZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: 2016.jpg (64 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
64 KB, 800x500
http://www.teapartytribune.com/2015/07/30/have-trump-and-cruz-already-cut-a-deal/

>Have Trump and Cruz already cut a deal?

>Ted Cruz is not just intelligent, he is what I refer to as “hyper-intelligent”. Recently Cruz’s Law Professor, Alan Dershowitz publicly stated that Ted Cruz was “probably the brightest student he taught in over 30 years” at the esteemed university.

>We know that candidates cut deals all the time, sometimes early and sometimes late. We know that in these deals, one will play good cop and one will play bad cop. Is it not possible that Ted Cruz has already cut a deal with Trump to be his VEEP Nominee if he plays the bad cop? In other words; Cruz legitimizes Trumps caustic rhetoric by throwing some of his own out there. IE; Calling the Majority Leader a liar (Fox News Bret Hume has already stated that he cannot find another Senator who will admit that McConnell lied to them) and calling out Obama as he did.

>ALL the candidates came out and slammed Trump for his statements about Mexico and illegal aliens, EXCEPT CRUZ! Cruz in fact supported Mr. Trump! This to me is even more proof.

>Is it not possible that Trump needs a Hispanic to pick up Florida and very possibly New Mexico (which is now Blue)? Cruz is the perfect candidate to help carry those heavy Hispanic voting states.
>>
File: 2020.jpg (119 KB, 445x328) Image search: [Google]
2020.jpg
119 KB, 445x328
>>55779503
>>
>>55779503
no
>>
>>55779503
Cruz is far more fit to be president than Trump.
>>
Or Cruz is planning on Trump eventually imploding and hopping to get the Trump supporters
>>
If Trump needs to pick somebody like Biden so he won't get assassinated.

Or even better somebody like Hulk Hogan.
>>
>>55779503
Cruz knows he will win with a Donald Trump Vice President

Be realistic it is a year until the election and that has never been predictable
>>
>>55781080
Dude Hulk Hogan would make Trump look KKK tier to the American public
>>
>>55779503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhaiYcKCy3g

Together they can destroy the media machine
>>
>>55780857

This pretty much. He will watch the other idiots wrestle in the mud with the pig wearing a wig until they all drop out. He's also the only candidate that could wreck Hillary on a debate.
>>
>>55781321
you can watch the pigs wrestle all you want if you build that wall faggot
>>
Trump/Cruz is what wins.

Rubio winning with the same focus group image as ¡Jeb! ?? Please.

A populist all around with a populist and competent Tea Party favorite is the only chance to beat Fuckery. The only questions are if the RNC are madmans enough to do it (they are), and Trump winning over anti-Trumps (more iffy)

Cruz won't be president in 2016. And he's more than young enough where VP isn't settling but instead a great career move.
>>
File: SuperPowers.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SuperPowers.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
WHAT CHA GUNNA DO BRUVA!!!!
>>
>>55779503
I like that ticket definitely. Either order is fine, Cruz might even be a better face of the operation since he's got more of a politician's demeanor. VP Trump should definitely be the US's go-to diplomat for negotiating treaties and shit
>>
Trump should be smart and go for Brigitte Gabriel for VP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1l4gGkPziA

1) Cruz maybe hispanic but he fits the same old white mans group narrative.
2) A woman and an non-white one at that is way better for the moderates.
3) She's not a career politician much like Trump. They're both for throwing political correctness into the trash.
4) If not her then I would rather push for Ben Carson who also isn't a career politician and hates political correctness too.
>>
>>55782085

I wouldn't vote for Cruz/Trump :^)

But it's clear that these are the candidates that can't be ignored. A pure electoral map bullshiting like Rubio/Kasich or whatever will lose to the Clinton machine.
>>
>>55779503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3EZbJC4siM
>>
>>55782256
I'd vote dem if that kuck faggot Kasich was involved at all.
>>
>>55782426

Rubio/Kasich is the FLORIDA and OHIO ticket but that won't beat the dems. Play with 270towin- when that ticket happens the fight is in VA and NC. But it's still the Republican's election to lose. They could switch Kasich with another shoein state win and still struggle. They have to go populist or go home.
>>
>>55782680
They've made bigger fuckups. To this day I cannot begin to understand who thought putting Sarah Palin in the veep chair was a good idea. It's like they were literally trying to lose the election.
>>
>>55781080

Kennedy had LBJ and he still got assasinated.
>>
>Trump/Cruz
It's a great match.

Both candidates are anti-establishment. Both candidates are attackers that wont be pushed over like McCain or Romney.

Trump appeals to moderates and independents by his populist rhetoric and his celebrity

Cruz appeals to hardcore conservatives with his filibusters and willingness to shutdown the government, unlike every other senator he has actually proven he's willing to fight.

I'm not saying they'd win the general, but this is a ticket that appeals to every right wing voter except establishment Rockefeller Jeb loyalists.
>>
>>55782897

Sure, I agree. I think that they are going to push Rubio to the top and lose because of that.

I Trump shill a bit but I'm also interested in actual politics, and I am convinced that the Clinton machine has this in the bag unless the Republicans get their base to care, which they won't do with their begging minorities. No matter how "real" their token minority is. A long-game Hispanic pandering is a good strategy, but it won't win this cycle.

The Yeb debacle proves this without a doubt.

If you're more conspiracy minded, you might think that they'd rather lose than have Trump win and are doing anything to make him lose the general.

They might be, but let's be honest, the RNC isn't smart enough to pull that off.
>>
>>55779503
I... I don't know which combover is worse
>>
>>55782897
Sarah Palin turned what was going to be a massive landslide for Obama into a small landslide.

She literally was the ticket, no one was going to get out the vote for RINO McCain.

Maybe you've missed the attendance records of her speeches, but she was drawing crowds of 30k-60k people where McCain can't get 5k. The only real problem with Palin is that the media got their hooks in fast. Biden is 10 times the gaff machine, but the media gives him a pass, she should have kept to her script better.
>>
>>55783285
>Both candidates are anti-establishment.

Ted Cruz's wife works for Goldman Sachs.
>>
>>55783013
>Implying it wasn't LBJ who had him assassinated.
>>
>Cruz

Shit choice. The majority of his fan base are Texans and tea party members. Hardly enough to sway anything major in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>55782897
>>55783456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmEE61iVhCA
>>
>>55783551
Well who would you choose?

Carson? Sorry but the black ship has sailed with Obama, first women is the new hotness.

Not to mention the stupid shit he keeps saying would only hurt the campaign.

Rubio? Too establishment for my taste and his weakness on immigration turns a lot of conservatives off.
>>
>>55783288
>If you're more conspiracy minded, you might think that they'd rather lose than have Trump win and are doing anything to make him lose the general.
>They might be, but let's be honest, the RNC isn't smart enough to pull that off.

I don't think it has to be a conspiracy for this to be true. I don't think they're intelligently planning it out or anything - they're just going to throw a temper tantrum and try to cut him out of everything because Trump represents a lot of what the Republican party should be, but simply isn't anymore. Historically, it's the Republicans who split, so dedicated RINOS are fucking terrified of (and enraged at) a dude like Trump who has the ability to make that happen.

This is, by the way, the reason they shit on Ron Paul so hard. That was easy though because RP, while a great guy with great politics, is far too meek to have any chance at winning against that bullshit. You have to be a charismatic force of nature to win over the American people when the elites of your own party AND the media are hellbent on disappearing you.

RP also didn't have endless money vaults to dip into like Trump does, so his ability to throw middle fingers up and play the game his own way was a lot more limited.

Anyway, I digress: it wouldn't surprise me one bit if RINOS try to take their ball and go home after Trump wins the primaries. These are people who have been C U C K E D so hard that they are far closer to the leftists they're supposedly campaigning against than anyone like Trump. I honestly will be surprised if we DON'T see notable Rs saying they'd rather see Shillary win than Trump, and disavowing him entirely.
>>
>>55783456
Really? Do you not remember the Katie Couric - rabid liberal cunt that she is - interviews where she exposed Palin as a bumbling moron? The woman was simply not prepared or educated enough to deal with the rigors of public speaking, let alone the kind of showing you need to consistently put out if you want people to take you seriously on a national stage.

FWIW, I think McCain was a shitty choice too, but their desperate plan to win by making the race into "woman versus nigger" was really poorly thought out.

I agree that the media took a flamethrower to her, but that's the situation we're in and the right shouldn't be caught by surprise by that shit at this point. In a perfect world we wouldn't have a liberal media that gives dudes like Biden a pass, but hey - that's not where we're at. This is why men like Trump are required for non-liberals to win modern American elections because he can go in guns blazing and doesn't take any shit from the media when they try to stump him.

>>55783560
He makes some decent points, but "ambush interview" or not, she regularly looked like an ignorant fool on national TV and you just can't do that if you want to win an election for the right. Somehow Bush pulled it off, but I'm pretty sure that was a one-off.
>>
I saw them niggas talkin after the last debate. Trump/Cruz for sure or Trump replace ginsburg with Cruz when she finally dies.
>>
File: 1447135187370.jpg (10 KB, 234x267) Image search: [Google]
1447135187370.jpg
10 KB, 234x267
>>55779503
I would sincerely love a Trump/Cruz for presidency.

Trump is an excellent orator, leader, and businessman.

Cruz is a suave lawyer with judicial experience.

Combine the two and you have the most American office in years. Better than Community manager and Fraud boy Biden.
>>
File: Trump_pierson.jpg (60 KB, 680x409) Image search: [Google]
Trump_pierson.jpg
60 KB, 680x409
This is the VP pick.
>>
>>55784762
Cruz is going to the supreme court. His wife has already arranged it.
>>
>>55784156

I agree with you on every point. I only suggest that this point in the election cycle is where the people have some semblance of a voice. Remember Obama's very close fight with Hillary (even though he was a puppet, he beat the "inevitability")

There's no shame in campaigning for what you believe in at this point in the presidential election cycle.

I believe that with actual work Trump can break the barrier that Ron Paul faced. But it will be a struggle and the odds are stacked against him.

That's what meme magic is for.
>>
>>55784860
>wife has already arranged it

I'm perfectly fine with him going to the SCOTUS but unless a republican gets the presidency it won't happen "arrangement" or not.

For all the politics and non-sense the real power struggle is for the supreme court, remember that the case involving guns that was held not too long ago was only won in favor of gun rights by 1 vote.

If the libs get the supreme court then it will truly be ogre.
>>
Cruz is "Hyper-intelligent"?

He really doesn't come off that way. He deliberately avoids talking about concrete policy and prefers rhetoric instead giving the impression of a politician who's all bark and no bite. Doesn't seem to have a familiar grasp of the delicate game of geopolitics. Isn't acutely sensitive enough to the tides of public opinion to cultivate a devoted following nor has he endeared himself with the party establishment to win their blessings.

Frankly I don't understand his appeal whatsoever.
>>
>>55781321
You didn't see Cruz on Colbert did you?
>>
>>55785168
Ted Cruz sent Katrina over to the Trump campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3f-wtNrbpI
>>
>>55785343
I'm afraid I don't know who she is.
>>
>>55784156

>it wouldn't surprise me one bit if RINOS try to take their ball and go home after Trump wins the primaries

Except that. I don't agree with that. There will be an insurrection if that happens- they are in a much better position to just rig the primary votes than let Trump win the popular primary vote state by state. Elections are stolen all the time, and especially primaries, it's no big whoop- But if there is a significant swing they either they accept it and work with it or really shake up the country's stability

I argued the same point in a Sanders thread, but Sanders is MUCH less likely to sweep states than Trump.
>>
Have Trump and Cruz ever disagreed on stage?

All Cruz has been doing recently is saying the same things Trump has just slightly toned down. It either one were to pull out, most of their support would go to the other one of them.
>>
File: 17.png (1012 KB, 1186x796) Image search: [Google]
17.png
1012 KB, 1186x796
>>55785281
>Frankly I don't understand his appeal whatsoever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1lsw3_Kfo
>>
>>55785647
Trump and Cruz are working together. That's the whole point, Cruz knows he can't win, so he cut a deal with Trump. It couldn't be any more obvious.
>>
>>55779503

Always two, there are

a master, and an apprentice
>>
>>55785532
As best I can tell, she is a half black half white woman. Her father raped her mother at 14 got pregnant, decided not to about. She spent her early years in extreme poverty, and eventually wound up in jail. She found god turned her life around, made it into med school, but decide to become a teacher. Started with the Tea Party movement and ran for Congress. She's the real Ben Carson story, not that other fraud.
>>
>>55783463
>Ted Cruz's wife works for Goldman Sachs.
GOP establishment. Trust me, the party leaders like Cruz just as much as they like Trump.
>>
>>55784635
>interviews where she exposed Palin as a bumbling moron
Biden is a bumbling moron

But yes, she's SUCH a moron she didn't get the memo that they wouldn't give her the same softballs they give DEMs. Anyone who isn't a moron knows that.

But she legitimately saved the McCain ticket from the dumpster. He still lost, but all the energy and support that he did have going into the polls was 100% Palin.

No one liked him in 2000, no one liked him in 2008, and no one likes him today.
>>
You know this
>>
>>55781772

>The only questions are if the RNC are madmans enough to do it (they are

Either the RNC will roll the dice on this one begrudgingly

Or there is a cabal hellbent on not changing the status quo.
>>
>>55781321
Jesus Christ its not a wig when will this meme die???
>>
>>55786135
Yes, Trump and Cruz have been sent in by GS and the PBOC to block the TPP, and negotiate their own deals with China etc. They literally can not be defeated. Cruz will be the attorney general when Trump goes after the banks, but Cruz won't go after GS. He will then go to the SCOTUS once another judge leaves.

Katrina is the VP, because the media has no way to pick her apart.
>>
Trump/Huckabee desu
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.