[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: paris.jpg (77 KB, 700x610) Image search: [Google]
paris.jpg
77 KB, 700x610
kek
>>
>>55779453
>spanish in /pol/
get lost
>>
>>55779669
are you too dumb to deduct the meaning by yourself? oO
>>
>>55779453
This is an English image board. It fine that you post non-English content, but you must translate
>>
>portuguese speakers can read spanish
>spanish speakers can't read portuguese
Why does there have to be so many languages?
>>
so true.
>>
>>55779453
For contextless fags
its rating how tragic countries are
with red being OH SHIT HAPPENING levels
>>
>tragic worldmap
red:what a tragedy!
yellow: oh, how sad...
green:well, that's life
blue: what is this country anyway?
brown:meh
>>
>>55779669
Dude, I'm not even american and I can read that map
>>
File: 1291776383936.jpg (117 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1291776383936.jpg
117 KB, 400x400
>>55779453
>Alaska, S.Korea, New Zealand in the second category
>>
>>55779453
desu, we are laughing here.
>>
>posting liberal shit
I hope a cop mistakes all those nigger dicks you suck, for a gun and shoots you, you triple faglord.
>>
>>55779453
I'd care a bit about madagascar.
It's a cute Island
>>
>>55779453
btw, Brazilians adopting the Moortugal meme
>>
>>55779952
see>>55779762
>>
>>55780087
No point, as soon as they get wind of any happenings they shut down everything.
>>
>>55780070
well, i'm not posting to instigate you to care about the brown shit, i'm trying to instigate you not to care about the red shit :D
>>
>>55780191
if it helps, I don't care about israel
>>
>>55779453
1- Oh no what a tragedy!
2- ay no, so sad
3- well, such is life
4- one moment, that country does exist?
5- meh
>>
>>55779791
we CAN read

portuguese
italian
and everything in western iso that also has a latin roots like french .. anglais ...

i gave up, fuck you you miserable faggot
>>
>>55780191
k den i dislike whitey anyways.
I seriously hope whitey gets hit with daily allahu akbars to see if they wake the fuck up to the truth.
If not at least Islam puts woman in their place
>>
>>55780235
thanks man, it helps! i just wish people would stop hypocritically caring about paris, i mean, for all i care the people blasted could suck dicks in hell since i fell the same about dead kids in africa and slaves in china. i just don't understand why people who fell the same as me about china and africa say they care about paris *.*
>>
>>55779453
>Flipland
>Blue

Sure that's why everyone donated to flipland during Haiyan
Too bad our corrupt as fuck government used those donations as kickbacks
>>
>>55780375
i dunno, daily allahu akbars might be exiting, maybe the constant danger of dying is a spice in life humans need, i mean, we used to live that way
>>
>>55779453
Bogan's translation:

Reactions to tragedy
After a terrible event we must apply it to this chart to determine if it's a tragedy

Red: *Red mist descends*
Yellow: Eh, this is no biggie
Green: Great success!
Blue: Who are they? ayy lmao
Brown: *cricket noises* *tumbleweed*
>>
>>55779453
Translate in human?
>>
>>55780722
hahahaha
nice translation man, made me giggle
>>
>>55780897
Actually never mind, I got it.
>>
>>55779934
why is alaska yellow, but the US is red?

checkmate atheists.
>>
>>55779453
>implying anyone cares about israel
It's just a minority pushing a narrative, everyone I know says they had it coming whenever something happens to them.
>>
>>55779453
RED: WHAT! GRAND TRAGEDY!
YELLOW: NAH, I'LL PASS
GREEN: GOOD, IT'S WHERE THE SHIT AT
BLUE: ONE MOMENT, THERE ARE ARE PEOPLE LIVING THERE?
BROWN: MEH, DO I NEED TO STATE THE OBJECTIVE FACT?
>>
>>55779453
>Alaska

KEK
>>
>>55780522
yes.
the current decadence of society is the lack of a common purpose.
allahu akbars have their jihads to keep them together, but meanwhile the civilized people grow more and more distant from their countries and cultures.and they trade their country for their own narcissism and hedonism.
We need a great war to unify countries and people back together.
>>
>>55781385
man, i think just the same, a global threat would be great for humanity, although i was thinking something more like a space danger threatening to destroy earth, so we could finally all focus on universe colonization
>>
>>55781557
If ayylmaos were to invade earth we would lose.
But what if ayylmaos only pretended to want to kill us, so as to make earth unify as one?
jk we still die because jews.
>>
>>55779453
desu when shit happens in eastern europe nobody gives a shit either

I bet my ass nobody here can tell me what the tragedy in Zolitude that happened in Riga last year was
>>
>>55781783
kek
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.