[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White baby boom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
It's commonly accepted as fact that minorities reproduce at higher rates than majorities.

It is also commonly accepted that brown people will eventually replace White people as the majority in the US.

So my question is this:
If Whites are a minority, will we reproduce at higher rates than brown people?
>>
>>55779184
no because they will murder us
>>
>>55779184
Na because unfortunately the minority left will be a generation of 90yr old sjws and aids faggotry.
>>
>>55779184
No. Current minorities will keep spouting about how whites deserve death for slavery until whites are a rare sight.
>>
>>55779184
Minorities only reproduce at high rates because for the most part they're subhumans who shit out children with no regard for their economic status or their children's futures.

Asians in America are a minority and they have a low birth rate. Because Asians and white people want to be sure they're in a good position to provide a decent life for their children. This means waiting a long time to have them in order to amass wealth and only having a few.
>>
>>55779184
Breeding rate isn't a function of minority status. Why are Africans breeding like rabbits in Africa if they are the majority there? Plus, whites used to be an even larger majority in their nations and had lots of children. The low birth rate of whites is a fairly recent phenomenon and has nothing to do with the fact that they are a majority in their nations (for now).
>>
>>55779578

But once minorities become the minority, won't our civilization end? At that point, I would assume that we too would devolve into subhumans like the majority and start shitting out kids as well.
>>
>>55779605

So what's the secret to high birth rates?

And how do we get it back?
>>
>>55779184
Parents do not want a bleak future for their children, they don't want them to suffer, starving is suffering, most white are empathic and loving enough to over come the anamilistic urge to breed if it means they would cause suffering in a life of another.

Basically no confidence in aloving future
>>
>>55780581
Basically either your a fighter or a lover.
And the lovers have all given up
Vote of noconfidence
>>
>>55779184
low birth rates are because of the shit economy, birth control/condoms and the destruction of marriage. since white people actually care about our childrens future we don't have kids unless we have the money and stable relationship for it.
>>
When whites become the minority, the majority group will systematically change the laws of the nation to make it legal to hunt us down and destroy us. So we will never be able to catch back up. Everyone hates white people right now for some reason.
>>
>>55779184
>will we reproduce at higher rates when we're a minority?
No. Nothing's going to change, and by the time folks realize something's up, when our grandchildren start waking up and realize we have Muslims and Niggers running all over what's left of our cities, it'll be too late.
>>
>>55780814

I am white and I hate myself and the rest of us for all the harm we have done to the world. The very fact that you cannot fucking understand that shows what a scumbag you are.
>>
>>55780713
When a woman has a mixed child.
She gets that urge out to have a kid.
But, she fully doesn't love the child who doesn't look like her.
She is making a stand and a statement.
'The abuse ends with me' no other white women shall suffer as I have'.
>>
File: 1404658334496.png (179 KB, 1308x1332) Image search: [Google]
1404658334496.png
179 KB, 1308x1332
>>55779578
You're the subhuman for not being able to reproduce kek. I'm Arab and every Arab family here I know has many children and they all are living comfortably.
>>
>>55780814
We are the blood line enemy of the chosen people.
And I am not adding any more blood to the machine.
>>
>>55780581
>Parents do not want a bleak future for their children, they don't want them to suffer, starving is suffering

This shit doesn't seem to bother parents in Africa.

Likewise, Whites in Eastern Europe and America during the 1800s-1940s had similarly tough and bleak lives and yet had high birth rates.
>>
>>55780768

The economy was shit during the Great Depression and before the Industrial Revolution but we were still making plenty of babies. What's different now?
>>
I wonder if the Barbarians felt guilty after they destroyed Roman civilization.

Do you think PoC will shed a tear of regret one day after Whites are extinct?
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>>
>>55780397
Shit like Tinder is keeping the birth rate down. People get casual sex and don't want the responsibility of children.

Plus they're smart enough to use contraceptives, and the idiots aren't. Watch Idiocracy, it's good for a laugh and explores what would happen if that trend is taken to its extreme conclusion.

Then homosexuals are getting married instead of being straight and having kids, so there's that too; some adopt sure, but almost all don't breed any kids of their own.

Everyone rebelling against the nuclear family, against religion, and against the traditional concepts of marriage and "wholesome" stuff is keeping white birth rates low.
>>
>>55780397
You can't get it back. Secret to birth rates is stigmatization of birth control, no feminism, no materialistic culture, etc, all things that will never happen in modern countries.
>>
>>55780889
1/10 too obvious, go read some Australian posters before attempting to shitpost senpai
>>
File: frankfurt school.jpg (1 MB, 3800x3841) Image search: [Google]
frankfurt school.jpg
1 MB, 3800x3841
>>55780889
I'd normally write this off as a shitpost but in the year of john oliver comming from a canakek it's hard to tell.
>>55781732
The other 2 things I said. The destruction of marriage and tradtional western values by the frankfurt school is the main driving factor.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.