[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11
File: _20151115_003232.jpg (161 KB, 720x888) Image search: [Google]
_20151115_003232.jpg
161 KB, 720x888
Truth
>>
File: billnyecon.jpg (73 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
billnyecon.jpg
73 KB, 300x301
>>55779091

Of course, this isn't new. both /pol/ and ISIS want to view the world in the same way. A global war is horrible, but it's a simple worldview and simple world views are comforting because they can incorporate basically anything into it. Each side is dependent on the other to provide the basis for their own beliefs.
>>
>BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM!!!
>B...but we're a religion of peace guys...
>>
>>55779091
>buzzwords: the post
Must have gotten a shitload of upboats
>>
>>55779091

A man comes up to you on the street, screaming and yelling about things you have/have not done. Hits you in the face. You do nothing, you try to rationalize. He hits you again. You do nothing, try to rationalize. Again he hits you, now your nose is bleeding, you're still trying to rationalize, he's still hitting you.

Now you're on the ground, he's straddling you, you're holding your hands up showing you're not a threat. He's still hitting you, now your jaw is broken but you're still trying to calm him down.

Now you're blacking out, vaguely aware of the fact your shoes are being taken, now your wallet, cell phone, basically everything you have. You croak out one more time that you didn't mean to offend and he stomps on your face.

Now you're dead.

This is the pattern the EU is settling into. Eventually, before you get beaten to death, you need to hit back.
>>
>>55779091
> Expecting anyone on /pol/ to say anything other than "hurr durr Muslims are animals. Why can't they just let us destroy their countries without retaliating! Why are those guys we give weapons to so evil?"
>>
>>55779091

No, they just want a better kill ratio.

And this is how they get it.
>>
That sounds too intelligent for ISIS.
>>
File: Meep3.png (177 KB, 291x322) Image search: [Google]
Meep3.png
177 KB, 291x322
>>55779091
Or we could remove kebab and glass the middle east like a sane person would.
>>
All the sympathy and resources are poured into the poor victims of the completely non-existence backlash, while the hundreds of french corpses lie cold in the morgue.
>>
I wonder why Israel isn't taking in some of those Syrian refugees????
>>
>>55779440
>both /pol/ and ISIS

of course you're a retard amerifat.
>>
>>55779091
Attacks like the one in Poland are committed to purposely trigger a naziphobic backlash. That backlash is not an unintended consequence of such attacks, it is part of their logic. NSDAP types want a naziphobic backlash because it lends credence to their narrative that there is a war between jews and aryans. By strengthening the judeocapitalist right wing in Europe, they strengthen their own worldview as well. And the most tragic irony is that backlash may target germans who themselves had been fleeing hitlers reign of terror.

This means we should surrender to any nazi we see.
>>
>>55779858

if anything ISIS is the smartest terrorist group out there. They're better at recruitment, propaganda, fighting, and holding territory than any other organization out there.

They're fucking mudslimes but you don't underestimate your enemy.
>>
>>55779091
Sounds like a cu ck.
>>
>>55779440
>Each side is dependent on the other to provide the basis for their own beliefs.
Yeah, so.....?
>>
>>55780134

Yeah, thats what I meant when I said

>This isn't new
>>
>>55779091
I just want an endless supply of Pepsi and Pizza while I play League of Legends to maintain my NEET lifestyle.

Does that make me a bad person? I don't understand these monkeys who create problems in other countries. Its much better to stay in your own country and work with the community to make things better so you can promote your native laws, culture and lifestyle without causing inconvenience for other developed countries.
>>
>>55779440
>Each side is dependent on the other to provide the basis for their own beliefs.

Listen to what you are saying.
>Call yourself an anti-terrorist
>Well anti-terrorists are dependent on terrorism, or else they would have nothing to fight against
>Therefore, you should stop being anti-terrorists, and then maybe the terrorists will go away.

Go to bed
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 630x354
>>55779091
Sure OP.

Bring in more.

I can't wait.

May the grace of the prophet be upon our holy pilgrimage into the villages of the infidels.

We will live next to the parents of the soldier who bomb Muslim lands.

Cheek to jowl we will envelope the decadent fractured culture of the West.
>>
>>55780011
>strengthening the judeocapitalist right wing
I was wondering when they'd be sticking their nose in
>>
Because I listen to what muslim scholars have to say on the internet to justify their wretched religion

Nader Atassi is part of the fucking problem. Whether he actively joins Isis or not, he did not condemn the act. Fuck him to hell.
>>
May Putin reign fucking hell upon Hamas and Mecca
>>
>>55780249
>>This isn't new
Blaming the victim you mean?
>>
His name is fucking Nadar Atassi...
>>
>>55779091
> If you want to feel safe in your homeland, you are a xenophobic right-wing nutjob

This fucking guy.
>>
>>55780277

/pol/ and right wingers are not anti-terrorist groups.

they're white supremacists. and white supremacists need to be able to say that minority groups are savages. Terrorists attacks can be incorporated into their arguments to support this conclusion

Same with ISIS. ISIS needs to be able to say that the west is out to destroy all muslims regardless whether they are a part of ISIS or not. So when backlash against muslim civilians living in the west happens ISIS can point to those incidences to support their narrative.

The conclusion isn't to not fight ISIS ( At least not in my opinion) but rather to not retaliate against muslim civilians. like the actual post say when he says >That backlash may target refugees
>>
>>55779091
>kekkolded liberal the post: written by a guy that looks like Jonah Hill and thinks black guys are cool.

Shameful really Kindred
>>
>>55780323
>the prophet
is a putz
there - i've said it
>>
>>55779091
This is fucking stupid.

It's war fuckhead.
>>
>>55779091
Doesn't mean it won't be triggered so far as to make it a literal war of which we will obviously win.
>>
File: 1435851845069.jpg (31 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1435851845069.jpg
31 KB, 680x680
>>55779091
I want a war of civilizations to happen soon. It's bound to happen eventually and I'd like it to happen before the West is 100% emasculated and servile tbqh family

We've still got good odds of winning this thing.
>>
>>55779091
Honestly, who cares?

No matter what the world does, Islamic extremism is going to continue to grow in strength.
Trying to divide and conquer Islamic radicals by isolating them from mainstream Islam hasn't worked AT ALL, particularly since a large segment of moderates agree with the Ends of islamic terrorism, but not the means.
If the west and east are finally convinced to take off their gloves in regards to Islamic extremism and Islam in general, all the better.

At the moment, all we have achieved with tolerance of Islam is to allow a demographic cancer to grow in the EU that will eventually destroy the western ideals of freedom and tolerance that allowed Islam in in the first place.

Russia hates them, China hates them, India hates them, the EU is growing to hate them. Non muslims are a huge majority and it's time that we let Islam know that if they're not prepared to assimilate into our cultures and practice the religious tolerance, then they won't be tolerated.
>>
>>55779091
He's absolutely right, islam isn't to blame in its entirety.

The problem is that the majority of people going #notallmuslims will call anyone racist who points out that it's retarded to let people into your country and grant them benefits/citizenship without doing anything to check up on who they actually are. This is the problem.
>>
>>55779091
His thoughts are worth nothing. They're not giving any time, money, or compassion to the situation. They're attention whoring off of the back of a terrorist attack for "internet points" from their followers. He may as well just write "FRANCE TERRORIST ATTACK. LOOK AT ME!!"
>>
Muslim apology at its finest. They gain their life's inspiration and guidance from the Koran which is explicit in it's commands to smite the infidel and spread the faith without mercy. ISIS has all the inner belief and strength they already require (case and point, survivors of bataclan talking about their incredibly calm temperament during the attack). ISIS isn't concerned with drawing legitimacy from their attacks, they're concerned with putting fear in the west and expanding the caliphate, a cause for which they have devoted their lives to and they have willingly died for. Why is it so hard for people to believe that they believe this bullshit?
>>
>>55780691
>Generalizing right-wingers and /pol/ as white supremacists
Do you not notice the amount of non-white posters in this board you blind oaf.
>>
>>55781283
Shhh, it doesn't fit his narrative.
>>
>>55779091

Look at this faggot, thinks he so high and mighty preaching from the pedestal of social media, acting as though he knows the motivations behind these terrorists groups.

>xenophobic right-wing

Xenophobia is increasing because the majority of Europeans do NOT FUCKING WANT MULTICULTURALISM. People are moving towards the right wing because conservatism suggests stability, but leftists are always about 'muh change and progressivism.'

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>55779751
Pay your fucking debnts, cunt.
>>
>>55779091
>because it lends credence to their narrative that there is a war between the West and Islam

There is no narrative. There is reality. There is a war. ISIS is Islam. Whether the "peaceful" Muslims believe in it or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 550x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 550x386
>>55779091
>islamaphobic

You should fear them. Plenty of Arabs fear ISIS.

Moslems are always fighting each other. The middle east has been at war for centuries. Moslems are always either fighting against each other or invading the lands of the “infidels”. Islam is 100% a religion of war and conquest

If moslems feel they’re treated unfairly by the french, why not stay in their own nations? This is absurd. Moslems go to France because they feel their lives are better there. This is like being hosted at someone else’s house, being well fed but trowing a tantrum and burning down the house because the wine wasn’t to your liking.
>>
>>55779091
I totally agree with Nader except I see nothing Islamophobic about keeping Europe European. We can clise the borders and send the terrorists, rapists and illegals home and it is not Islamophobia. Islamophobia is some drunk football monkey attacking the first brown skin he sees, which by the way is not happening anywhere. It's open season on white childen and white women and if that wasn't enough they shoot concertgoers.
>>
File: smug_biden_answer_10_xlarge.jpg (17 KB, 290x350) Image search: [Google]
smug_biden_answer_10_xlarge.jpg
17 KB, 290x350
>>55781440
>debnts
>>
>>55781542
That's what it was called on /int/ before you cu cks ruined it on /pol/. :^)
>>
>muh right wing boogeyman

These are the same assholes who think the KKK is actually relevant in the US. It simply doesn't exist and it's a shitty strawman.
>>
>>55780272
Pizza, Pepsi, and League of Legends will be the weapon that defeats Islam in Europe. The immigrants talk a big game, but their kids are not going to give 2 shits about Muhammad.
>>
The faster we admit to ourselves and the world that there IS, and always HAS BEEN a war brewing between our civilizations, is the faster we will have peace.

We cannot co-exist.
It's in their holybooks. The Quran is a religion of conquerors and dominators, to whom submission to Allah is their goal, and the world to submit to their God, is their final goal. It is completely opposed to the Western Ideals of personal freedoms and freedom of , and from, religion.

It's two opposed end game criteria.

We cant ALL win the end game.
And yes, this is a game that will end one day.
>>
File: 1446214330853.jpg (59 KB, 542x960) Image search: [Google]
1446214330853.jpg
59 KB, 542x960
>Deport Muslims not willing to renounce Islam or practice it in complete and utter privacy in specially built mosques / their own homes.
>End all foreign aid to Muslim countries
>Remove any and all military presence from Muslim countries except those who expressly welcome us
>Leave the Muslims to figure everything out themselves without the evil west having anything to do with them
>Shoot any of them that try to come to Europe unless they expressly renounce Islam
>>
>>55779955
>implying /pol/ doesn't want a race war
also, checked
>>
>>55781743

This
>>
>>55779955

WITNESSESED
>>
>>55779091
There has always been a war between Western values and Islam. To suggest they are compatible is equal to identifying as a Nazi-communist.
>>
>>55781744

shitposting about a race war doesn't mean everyone wants a racewar. Don't take memes for fact.
>>
>>55779904
Preach the truth, my child.
>>
>>55779091

He's completely right. That's what makes those "Islamophobia fueled these attacks" news pieces so insulting.

These attacks create and fuel Islamophobia. And they do it on purpose, because that Islamophobia creates more extremists to join their cause.

Nothing about his statement is for or against immigration. Honestly, immigration doesn't solve this issue at all. And it does allow more terrorists to sneak in.

But by having an extreme reaction to this and punishing the innocent, we play into their hand and create more extremists to their cause.

The only real way to prevent this is to be accurately target the guilty parties and remove them without punishing those who were not involved.

But they know we won't do this.
>>
>yfw Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi don't give a shit about housing any refugees
>yfw no Asian or South American country is forced to take refugees
>yfw Europe and the West NEEDS to take in refugees because their own citizens will shit on them if they don't
I think the reason why we are failing as a race is because of our own weak links in modern society.
>>
>>55782442
>I think the reason why we are failing as a race is because of our own weak links in modern society.

Our modern culture is built around the impossibility to fail and avoiding any and all consequences for your actions.

It's why there's so many bleeding hearts for everything. We can't understand that people should be left to suffer the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>55779091
So how about the attacks killing dozens in markets in other muslim countries....how does that fit in with your SJW narrative of "the attacks are meant to cause an islamaphobic backlash"????
>>
>>55782339
>punishing the innocent, we play into their hand and create more extremists
No, everyone who joined ISIS was already an extremist to begin with.
So we will not create any extremists by enforcing some regulations on refugees or turning our backs to them. If anything, we will give those who are already on the fence to begin with, one final push. So we are not creating extremists, we are just giving them one extra reasons to act on their EXISTING extremism.

But think about it. Worse case scenario for the refugees is that we pack them all up and send them where they came from. Will they really hate the west for not helping them? Do they hate China for not helping them when they have a shitload of land and empty buildings? Do the refugees blame Russia for not taking them in? Does the international forum shit on Brazil for not doing enough for the poor refugees? Do Indians have mass protests and talk shit about their government for not taking refugees in?

Of course not. Do you know why? Because this kind of save everyone attitude is expected just of the West. Because literally nobody else is stupid enough to fall for it to the extent of bringing them into your own house and hope they don't kill you and rape your daughter in the local park.
>>
>>55779440
/pol/ can't think outside of a black & white narrative
communist vs capitalist
fascism vs democracy
muslims vs christians
etc
>>
>>55782810
>No, everyone who joined ISIS was already an extremist to begin with.

This doesn't happen from one day to the other. What ISIS is doing now will create the terrorists of tomorrow. The terrorists of today were created in the last two decades.

> Because this kind of save everyone attitude is expected just of the West.

I never said this, neither did the image in the OP. I am completely against open door immigration. But if those who are here now start to get treated like shit because of these events, it WILL created terrorists down the line.

And really, there is no reason to punish the innocent.

Of course, those innocents could make everything much easier on themselves and they took concrete steps to dissociate themselves from terrorists.

Things other than just saying "Well those terrorists aren't really Muslims so we'll just continue as we were."
>>
>>55782908
>/pol/ can't think outside of a black & white narrative

That's "Americans". That country is built on false dichotomy.
>>
File: Liberals-v2.png (376 KB, 666x1006) Image search: [Google]
Liberals-v2.png
376 KB, 666x1006
>>55779091
>>
>>55783222
Salon is literally just clickbait op eds. They will push the most controversial opinion to get page views.
>>
>>55783166
>doesn't happen from one day to the other
It doesn't but it doesn't means we should avoid acting on our current situation because what if they get angry in the future. Even without treating them like shit, extremist muslims will still decide to become terrorists, and this idea of refugees or muslims in our countries as completely innocent beings being punished by us reacting to Paris is fucking nonsense m8.

I think it was just about half a year ago that 3 muslim teenage girls, 2nd and 3rd generation British muslims that is, decided to join ISIS. These girls were performing well in schools, no previous associations with ISIS, using the Internet and tumblr and facebook and shit. You would think they were assimilated. That they obviously innocent of everything going wrong with Islam. But then they decided to go help ISIS, and they did and still are, serving as their cum dumpsters, being raped and I heard one of them possibly impregnated.

So I ask you this. If this happened in the UK to some little girls before any Paris shootings,and they still joined ISIS, can we really use your argument that treating like shit the innocent moderate muslims is what makes them join ISIS?
If they joined ISIS with us treating them nicely, do you think us continuing to treat them nicely is gonna prevent them from becoming terrorists? Because being nice sure didn't prevent those girls from joining.

It is not about how they are seen by westerners, whether we support them or diss them on social media. It is about how literally they decide to take the Koran. And if they see a chance to take actions on their own individual beliefs, they will take it. No matter how nice you treat them.

>creating terrorists down the line
This cannot be done without their own convictions.
You need to realise that if we squash down on terrorists now, and force assimilation, the future generations won't try shit. But if we let shit pass and tip toe around PC, they will just continue expanding.
>>
File: 1441324434108.jpg (29 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
1441324434108.jpg
29 KB, 401x401
>>55779091
>tfw Hitler was just trying to make Nazis look bad
THAT MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
File: unnamed7.jpg (42 KB, 565x504) Image search: [Google]
unnamed7.jpg
42 KB, 565x504
Even assuming there are a small minority of ISIS agents hidden in the general refugee population (which there are) but the rest of the refugees are completely innocent (which they aren't) you'd still need to solve the 'handful of poison m&ms' problem.

This is all a trick, of course, because the answer here is that m&ms aren't worth getting poisoned over.
>>
>>55784978
already debunked by science
http://debunkingdenialism.com/2014/07/05/poisonous-mms-the-irrational-monstrosity-of-bigotry/
>>
>>55785170
Was about to post that.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.