[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iranians wake up and become Zoroastrian.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Iranians wake up the next day and realize Islam sucks. They reconnect with their Zoroastrian roots and decide to bomb Mecca.

Would you be cool with them then?
>>
>>55777978

Hell no, I would seek revenge for what they did to Emperor Valerian
>>
>>55778673
Sassanian Empire > Ancient Rome.
>>
>>55778673
>>55778673
Hollande is pretty much the new Valerian. They may as well take a steaming dump in his open and waiting mouth
>>
>>55778673
He was a kek, Jon Snow best character.
>>
>>55777978
What happens to the muslims in Pakistan and Central Asia?
>>
>>55779099
>What happens to the muslims in Pakistan and Central Asia?
They will either convert to Zoroastrianism and accept the spread of Persianate culture or die by scaphism.
>>
File: budismmuslims.jpg (41 KB, 579x457) Image search: [Google]
budismmuslims.jpg
41 KB, 579x457
>>55777978
uh?
isnt leaving islam punished with death penalty in Iran?
>>
>>55778832
Seleucids a best
>>
>>55779361
Not with me as king.

I will make the Zurvanist sect of Zoroastrianism the main one rather than the mainstream one, so that way Buddhists will be compelled by it too.
>>
File: Our Lord and Saviour.jpg (33 KB, 429x500) Image search: [Google]
Our Lord and Saviour.jpg
33 KB, 429x500
>>55777978

Zorro was a pretty cool guy, I'm just not sure he's the will of god made flesh. Do they have any literature to support their claims?

I'd be willing to entertain the idea.
>>
i would.

Zoroastrianism is the oldest religion on Earth fyi.
>>
>>55779556
I LOVE ZORRO.

He must have that moustache otherwise he loses his Ubermensch qualities. Zorro in that new movie looks like a faggot. The moustache is essential to be a man. It oozes with virility.
>>
>bombing mecca does anything
What's even the point? Okay you piss off some sunnis who are already pissed off because ISIS is sunni.

So you made some angry sandnigs slightly more angry.
>>
File: Zorro.jpg (53 KB, 582x696) Image search: [Google]
Zorro.jpg
53 KB, 582x696
>>55779636
I know, right? Just look at this panty-dropping son of a bitch.
>>
>>55779961
he is true aryan
we wuz zorros n sheeeet
>>
>>55777978

I just want a qt3.14 persian girl. If I could I'd fly to Tehran tomorrow and find one

;_;
>>
>>55779446
>Zoaroaster born and raised in Bactria Afghanistan
>but muh Aryan superiority

Just fuck off. Everyone Iranian I know is so fucking full of themselves. They consider themselves Aryan while less than 20% of them are light skinned.
>>
>>55780150
i'm from Northern Iran around Rasht, so I'm light skinned. I have either Mazanderani or Gilaki descent. My cousins have blue and green eyes. One of them is very tall and has blonde hair with green eyes, and the other one has brown and blue eyes. I was born with blue eyes and auburn hair, but I lost it in 2 weeks and it became dark brown and brown eyes.
>>
>>55777978
that would be cool as fuck
>>
>>55780339
And I am an Uzbek Afghan with green eyes raised in Iran speaking perfect English. So fucking what. Stop pretending that this shit actually matters. No one fucking cares. Instead of calling yourself Aryans focus more on getting those religious cunts out of your country,
>>
>>55780585
Bring back Zoroastrianism for our Pan-Iranist agenda. It can help unify all Iranian peoples.
>>
I must admit that would be based as fuck, OP.

I really like Persians t.b.h. Have a lot of really dear friends among them.
>>
>>55777978

I would love to visit that part of the world without the constant fear of being blown up or sliced with a machete. Iran has a cool as fuck history, and the culture would be incredibly awesome without Islam screwing everything up.

As well, what do Zoroastrians think of the gays? I would be okay with looking for a qt Persian bf.
>>
>>55780710
If you believe in religions in this day and age then you're really fucking deluded. Zoroastrianism is nothing more than mythical nonsense. It probably gave birth to middle eastern religions and the cause of every fucked up shit going on in the world. It's no better than Islam. And no there is no need for unification. I much rather live in Canada.
>>
>>55781004
You have no gheyrat.

I think Zurvanism is better than mainstream Zoroastrianism because it has some parallels with Mahayana Buddhist belief systems though. It's fine to be a bit revisionist to make it more compatible with modern times.
>>
Zoroastrian pros
>sky burial
>polytheistic
Zoroastrian cons
>you can't convert to Zoroastrainsism

How the fuck can a religion grow if you can only be born into it?
>>
>>55781421
It's not about gheyrat. It's about what's right. Greeks also have an amazing history. Look where they are now. You need to get rid of the Aryan superiority mentality. Instead focus on where your country is now.
>>
>>55781672
I don't believe in Aryan supremacy, but I do believe in the importance of an ethos giving solidarity to a people. Islam has failed us due to how prone it is to fanaticism.

Zoroastrian has the advantage of being more flexible.

>>55781554
>>you can't convert to Zoroastrainsism
That's only in the mainstream extant Mazdaism sect. There are extinct sects such as Zurvanism and Mazdakism which were more liberal. Zurvanism is more interesting because of how flexible it is.
>>
>>55780928
>As well, what do Zoroastrians think of the gays? I would be okay with looking for a qt Persian bf.
They consider them to be demons. Read the Gaathas fag.
>>
>>55782038
That's a shame. I can go without, then. Still would be cool to visit a Zoroastrian Iran, though.
>>
>>55777978
I'm already cool with all muslims as long as they keep playing in the sand. Just because I don't want them to force their ideals upon the western civilization doesn't mean I'm not okay with them doing their thing over in the middle east.
>>
>>55779361
Based Buddhists.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.