[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Terrorist Location Map
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: refugee-map.jpg (503 KB, 1440x873) Image search: [Google]
refugee-map.jpg
503 KB, 1440x873
As a Californian I am scared
>>
>>55777490
Troy will fall once again I see
>>
>>55777490
I live in Hawaii. I think we're supposed to get something like 4 to 7 this year. The Samoans, Fijians, Hawaiians and Tongans will take care of them, so no worries bruh.

However...that map, look at the whole North East, I mean fuck...dense populations there.
>>
related: actual terrorism database with map

http://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/globe/index.html
http://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/
>>
>chicago
Holy kek. Just fence that shit off and let it burn.
>>
Looks like the anti-American treasonous regime in Washington DC put 50 terrorists in my city.

Good thing I live in a city that's 98% white, and everyone and their mother conceal carries.

For the next few months, everytime I see a mudslime on the street, I'm going to watch it like a fucking hawk and steer clear of it like I used to steer clear of niggers and mexicans when I lived in Commiefornia.

What does that shit colored nigger fucking communist traitor in the white house hate this country so much, he imports even more terrorists and sends them to our nice white cities?
>>
>>55777490
Guess I'm not putting the bike away for the CTA this winter.

>The state of Michigan
>>
>Oshkosh
What the fuck...
I'd much rather them get put in my county or Milwaukee, better yet Madison, just so they didn't infect the pristine white north of the state. Basically everything above Milwaukee is totally white and rural and cool, but Oshkosh is so cute and white, how do you even decide on OSHKOSH?
>>
>>55778023

Boise is even more white.

It's the shit colored nigger communist traitor in the white house trying to destroy and infest every single nice white city that remains in America.
>>
>>55777490

Florida huh? Let um come. We're prepared.

Spike's Tactical Crusader - officially launching Sept. 2, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqjvgTIoOuQ

(ORIGINAL) Florida Gun Supply's Muslim Free Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDGGlckXvww

FULL RELEASE: Peacemaker JFM15 Anti-Jihad Rifle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52PO6l-tz2Q
>>
>>55778141
NOT BOISE! NOOOOOO
>>
>>55777490
Wichita?!?
No, that is literally the one thing in this city that absolutely will not fly.
>>
>>55778329
I live about half an hour from Boise, you can already see towel heads walking around in shopping centers and malls and shit.
It's disgusting.
>>
>>55777767
Interesting source. I learned about this one last semester during a lecture from this visiting professor.
http://cpostdata.uchicago.edu/search_new.php
>>
File: YESTHISPLEASESCHIHIRO.gif (112 KB, 400x523) Image search: [Google]
YESTHISPLEASESCHIHIRO.gif
112 KB, 400x523
>>55777490
>not a single 1 (one) in my state
>>
Stay the fuck out of Mississippi. Our niggers and rednecks will quickly kill any Syrian Muslims.
>>
>>55778329

Thank fuck almost every one and their mother in Idaho is "racist" (including a good portion of the cops here).

Not to mention there's a fuckton of retired LAPD here, and they don't like shitskins either.

Aside from the liberal faggots in downtown kissing their asses, I think these shitskins are going to get a ton of dirty looks over the next few weeks from people.

I know the next time I see one of them I'm just going to maddog it and stare at it and let it know it's not welcome here.
>>
>>55777767
wow it's like somehow where muslims are, there seem to be terrorist attacks. Is this a coincidence?
>>
>>55778438

You see them downtown as well, no idea where they are going, but they are just walking the streets at all hours of the day.

Are teh Boise cops known to be "racists" against non whites? They're our last line of defense.
>>
>>55778438
Wait what? Have they already started shipping here or do you guys already have resident Muslims? I can't imagine they're that bad, I mean if they've been here awhile and there's no slums to nigger around in then they can be that bad, right?
>>
File: 85-0138CN.hr.jpg (1017 KB, 3007x2389) Image search: [Google]
85-0138CN.hr.jpg
1017 KB, 3007x2389
>Austin

Thank God I'll be leaving this city in a few months. Never looking back
>>
>>55778023

Are you high? Oshkosh has the Hmong plague upon it and got stuck building that mudslime HQ mosque a few years back because no other self-respecting community in the valley would have them. Oshkosh is a fucking shithole.
>>
Great, more brown people in Greensboro.
>>
>>55777490
Those five states in the middle at the Canadian border looks pretty comfy
>>
File: this_is_my_new_fetish.gif (995 KB, 257x194) Image search: [Google]
this_is_my_new_fetish.gif
995 KB, 257x194
>>55777490.

>Mfw no refugees in fresno but turdlock and sac of mentohs are prime migration spots
>>
>>55778602
I haven't been there in a very long time actually.
I don't actually mind Hmongs though.
I just sort of think of everywhere that isn't southeast WI as sort of the same small town and forest and hills for hundreds of miles. Not that that isn't awesome.
>>
>>55778571
They're not infamous as racists, but they're generally part of the right wing here, and a lot of the right wing here isnt a big fan of the darkies.
>>55778584
some have already shipped here, our governor, traitorous bastard that he is, even called it a good thing. I will vote for a fucking potato salad before I vote for that clown.
>>
>>55777923
>I'm going to watch it like a fucking hawk and steer clear of it like I used to steer clear of niggers and mexicans when I lived in Commiefornia.

Damn man, you are such a brave american. That should have taught them
>>
>>55778532
I do this already in Texas, starting to see more and more of those fucks
>>
>>55777490
I live in Lodi, CA. Right where all those circles around Sacramento are.

Even though my city has a small Muslim population and 1 mosque- they've already committed TWO major terrorist conspiracies in Lodi.

The Hamid and Umer Hayat case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamid_and_Umer_Hayat

And the Nicholas Teussant case.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article2607845.html

The Nicholas Teussant case is strange because he still has a Facebook and it only received local attention.

I also saw a Muslim blatantly steal candy from the 99 cent store yesterday. I even said "no stealing" right before he opened his backpack and did it anyway.
>>
Wow. I live in Jersey.GG
>>
File: 1441067311165.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1441067311165.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>55777490
Some got sent to Vegas
>>
>>55777923
>For the next few months, everytime I see a mudslime on the street, I'm going to watch it like a fucking hawk and steer clear of it like I used to steer clear of niggers and mexicans when I lived in Commiefornia.

This line was such a let down. You're going to watch him like a hawk and then steer clear?
>>
>>55778807
Man I'm in San Jose, hella heads out here, i know most are like sikh, but idk, anyone could be one of those fuckers
>>
>>55778769
>They're not infamous as racists, but they're generally part of the right wing here, and a lot of the right wing here isnt a big fan of the darkies.

That's good to hear. There's a ton of ex LAPD here as well, and they don't like darkies either.

Is there a big White Nationalist presence in Boise, or do you gotta go all the way up to Cour D' Aliene for that?

I just moved here from Latrino infested California.

Once Boise falls to the brown skinned hispanic hordes, I'm going to be leaving America for good, renouncing my citizenship and moving to Poland. Shouldn't be too hard to find a job there, especially with my skills and experience.

Would rather live in ex communist country (that's all white), instead of the spic infested America that the traitors in Washington DC willfully created.
>>
File: astronaut.jpg (508 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
astronaut.jpg
508 KB, 1440x960
>>55778721

Good luck with your meth lab bro
>>
>>55777587

underrated post
>>
>>55778807
>I also saw a Muslim blatantly steal candy from the 99 cent store yesterday. I even said "no stealing" right before he opened his backpack and did it anyway.

Should have slapped the fucker
>>
>>55778687
Considering moving back to south dakota
>>
>>55778873
What a sane, proud white should do.
>>
.>>55778925
Kek. Thanks.
>>
>>55777490
Why is North Dakota always emtpy. Like every map it's just blank.

Is North Dakota a meme state?
>>
>>55778792
>I do this already in Texas, starting to see more and more of those fucks

I seen a ton of niggers....but they aren't American niggers. They got that "thingy" on their heads. Not sure if muslim or not but they sure as fuck aren't Americans.

I just sit there and give them a dirty look and maintain eye contact as long as possible. They usually get the hint and refuse to look at me afterwards.

Just doing my part to make them feel as unwelcomed as possible.

It is entirely possible that the 40 year old shitskin muslim and his wife are not terrorists....but what happens if they have a baby and that little shitskin turns into a radical when he becomes a teenager?

It's best to make them feel as unwelcomed as possible.
>>
>>55777587
nice, lad
>>
>>55778898
Not many people will overtly call themselves white nationalists (although there are some, a couple guys I went to school with got swastika tattoos) but most people here are anti immigration and there are quite a few that overtly hate islam (huge vet population).
>>
>>55778807
>I also saw a Muslim blatantly steal candy from the 99 cent store yesterday. I even said "no stealing" right before he opened his backpack and did it anyway.

You should have called the cops on him. That way at least he's now on the cops radar.
>>
>>55779010
There is literally just two towns there with people.
>>
>>55778898
Damn, USA will lose such a useful member. Such a shame
>>
>>55779088
Sounds like a great place
>>
>>55779010
no, great people, but not a very large population

most of german/ northern european descent actually

and also they have a fuckton of oil

the last white state
>>
File: 1381189089820.jpg (40 KB, 468x425) Image search: [Google]
1381189089820.jpg
40 KB, 468x425
>>55778898
I live right under Canada and it's lovely.
>tfw I can walk around town at 3am and not worry about a thing.
>>
>>55777490

they're not syrians

they're pakis, afghans and Bangladeshi
>>
>>55778873

>This line was such a let down. You're going to watch him like a hawk and then steer clear?

If that shitskin pulls a gun or tries to detonate himself, I need to be the first one to see it so I can run for safety.

Then try to give it as wide of a berth as possible because if it tries to blow itself up, I want to be as far away from it as possible as well.

I also want it to know that I'm watching it and will do everything I can to make it fell uncomfortable.
>>
>>55778023
OshKosh is famous for that aviation festival. Muslims like airplanes.
>>
File: upper great plains.png (1 MB, 1600x1389) Image search: [Google]
upper great plains.png
1 MB, 1600x1389
>>55778687
Yep, we're great
>>
>>55779152
In north Idaho I mean.
>>
>>55777490
NJ Fag here. Living in a state with a disproportionate amount of Muslims, I must tell you that they are not the enemy. Blacks and spics are the problem.

Muslims by enlarge keep to themselves and don't commit crime here. Maybe its because the ones here are a little wealthier than the new refugees but their aren't any Muslim gangs here
>>
>>55779101

Why, Jose? Because I complain about you brown skinned cockroaches fucking up our cities and destroying the quality of life everywhere I go?

You sub human animals really and truly have a massive, over-inflated sense of self entitlement.

I go out of my way to fuck with your kind as well.

You're a plague upon this country. You fucking degenerate brown skinned animal.
>>
>>55777490
>closest place to me is 5 hours away

Give zero fucks. They're all in liberal centers. If anything, this is just going to give Trump the election and get them shipped back to Syria the day he takes office.
>>
>>55779152

Are there any mexicans there? Trying to plan my next move when the brown skinned horde finally invade Boise.

I'm not paying an arm and a leg to the kike apartment owners for the "privilege" of living in a spic infested city. If I wanted to live in a city wherein everyone but me had brown skin, I'd move to fucking mexico and the cost of living would be 10x less than what it is here in America.

Brown skin is low quality of life.
>>
> tfw north San Diego County
Atleast I know that Mexicans hate Muslims too.
>>
>Richfield

The fuck? Why not just send them to Minneapolis? Why bother sending them in a small suburb?
>>
>>55778542
No, because where muslims are, there's white men to oppress them and force them to go to such extremes to defend themselves.
>>
>>55779165
Keked hard
>>
>>55779197
coeur d'alene? Fucking beautiful around there. The drive from Spokane to Butte, MT is just about the best country to drive in anywhere.

You need to carry just to deal with the wildlife. Fucking moose and wolves and shit.
>>
>>55779357
if you want to stay in Idaho, move to Idaho county, most beautiful part of the state and like 98% white.
>>
>>55777490
What are the two dots in central Florida specifically? Is there a list of all dots?
>>
File: 1442181098063.jpg (82 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
1442181098063.jpg
82 KB, 750x450
>Jersey City
>Camden

Ahahahaha holy shit, let them come. They'll only be trading one warzone for another.
>>
>>55777490
This is insanity. All of these muslim refugees, the Paris attacks, etc....

It's really brilliant on their part. It's such a deeply subversive plan. They take advantage of liberal multiculturalism to get access to our countries. Terrorism will shift from being foreign agents to homegrown agents.

Our continued wars in their countries ensures a constant supply of them into our western nations as refugees. Plus they're breeding faster whites. The terrorism problem will continue indefinitely at an increasing rate.

Islam is set to conquer the world, unless race wars get declared (which they won't).
>>
>>55777490

deebly goncerned. My father told me he will on a business trip to New Orleans this week, I told him the Muslims had just arrived and "good luck senpai." At least he has CCDW.

More troubling is that my girlfriend is heading to Owensboro, KY (A refugee drop off) next week, and she doesn't have a CCDW license. I'm half tempted to go buy a Ruger LC9S for her since she liked that one and tell her to keep it with her wherever she goes. She also went on a trip to Paris last summer (against the warnings of her father and myself) and saw the Muslims everywhere. The good news is, she is becoming heavily red pilled. We watched "With Open Gates" tonight, and she began questioning why it's all happening, and why Muslims want to kill everyone. There is hope yet.
>>
>>55777490
You realize Syrian refugees are here to GET AWAY FROM ISIS.

Sometimes I think you autists are honestly retarded
>>
>>55778484

Same, go delaware
>>
>>55778889
I KNOW RIGHT

shit mang i'm in fremont

where's our standard pool party
>>
>>55779460
>Fucking moose and wolves and shit.

I will take murderous, pissed off moose and deadly wolves ANY DAY over mexicans infesting the nice white city I live in, and liberal self hating white communists forcing their "diversity" down my fucking throat.

Is there still a strong white nationalist presense in coeur d'alene?
>>
>>55779499
Camden, Niggers will think they are all terrorist and blood will spill fast.
>>
>>55777490
Syrians are based m8. I'm a Syrian and I go to an Ivy League where I'm getting a degree in EECS. I also regularly redpill people about Jews and Niggers. What more can you ask from me?
>>
>>55779567
nicely shitposted my friend
>>
I've never been happier to live in the Inland Empire
>>
>>55779567
>hurr durr they here too get away from a group with like 10,000 members
>100,000 immigrants
>>
>>55777490
I live in Chico, close to Yuba city, where a lot of Sikhs live, are Sikhs brotier?
>>
>>55779357
If you move up here make sure to move about 30 minutes from the border. I literally see no basketball americans and the mexicans only come up in the summer, but they work on farms and you'll rarely see them, mainly at fast food joints and wal-fart. Aside from that It's a paradise and very peaceful.
>>
>>55779567
>he doesn't realize ISIS bombed paris via refugee transfer
They registered in greece
>>
>>55779609
go defend your country you redcoat. Your brothers die while go learning about privledge
>>
What are the odds when Lord Trump becomes emperor, he can maybe "accidentally" deport some of these "refugees" to Mexico?
>>
>>55779469

Honestly....this is my first time living in a "small city". Boise has 500k people. I'm not sure how well I'd do in a smaller town.....not to mention the job prospects can't be that great.

But will keep it in mind if in the future I start seeing more and more filthy mexicans on a daily basis here.

For now, (and I have been counting), I see 1 mexican on an average of every 5-7 days here. It's really nice, to be totally honest.
>>
>>55779567
You realize isis are posing as SYRIAN REFUGEES.

Sometimes I think you autists are honestly retarded
>>
>>55779460
Sandpoint actually. I could walk about a mile and clime up trails that go to Schweitzer mountain. Its absolutely peaceful.
>>
>>55779652
Sikhs have always been a peaceful religion i guess, just to note though, anyone could be a member of isis, remember there's fucking ex us military in isis.
>>
>>55779590
I dunno I've only visited.
>>
>>55777490
>CO Springs
>Attacking a city that's basically a military base and NWO headquarters

lel
>>
>>55779567
So it is literally impossible for an ISIS supporter to pose as a refugee? And you are calling others retarded autists?
>>
>>55779695
I was born and raised here m8. I used to regularly visit Syria for entire summers though. No point in dying in that war when I can stay here and learn and maybe one day go back and rebuild.

>Your brothers die while go learning about privledge

Lol no, Brown is liberal yes, but the good thing here is the open curriculum which frees me from taking any classes I don't want. All STEM for me sir. Its funny to see how liberal this place is. Some guy sent out an email parodying the Nigerian prince scam as am ad for a computer security class. Caused so much butthurt. Maybe I should make a thread about it and dump the emails.
>>
>>55779622
>I've never been happier to live in the Inland Empire

An absolute fucking shit hole. Literally.

Hot as fuck.
Tons of smog.
INFESTED with filthy illegal alien mexicans and all their mexishit offspring.

>>55779670

Sounds good....but what about getting a job? I have way more skills and experience to piss the rest of my life away working at Walmart.

I need to be mentally challenged at whichever job I work, or I get bored extremely quickly. Are there high end office jobs in there? Tech related....
>>
File: wonka1.jpg (781 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wonka1.jpg
781 KB, 1920x1080
>>55779567
Yes, the ISIS operatives seemed to have infiltrated the moderate Muslim's ranks. And their skill in subterfuge has made it impossible to tell the two apart. They have infiltrated every moderate Muslims group, very difficult situation.
>>
>>55779710
hot damn dude, if 500k is small to you then you're gonna have it rough when you show up in an actually small town with like <50k people.
I live in a town with around 5,000 people and my barber is the only non white person I usually see during the week, and she's not even a shit-skin, she's Korean.
>>
>>55779265
What are you talking about? I'm really sad that a 320 million country lose such a sane, successful, useful and witty member. If you leave, the void could not be filled with anything. Don't do that to your white bois.
>>
>>55778329
I know right, I just moved to nampa god damnit
>>
>>55777490
> las vegas

All the terrorist will forget their mission
>>
Isn't there some remote place in Alaska they could put them? Or better yet let Israel take them in.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (297 KB, 1814x924) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
297 KB, 1814x924
>>55777490
As every map across a wide range of issues predicts, these four states will be the final guard against the shitskin horde if nothing changes.
>>
>>55777490

Wow, what did Michigan do to piss off the US Government?
>>
>>55779710
>small city
>500k
Pfft
>>
>>55779905
you forgot the tweakers and old people

but on the bright side
no syrians :^)
>>
I live in Toledo. The fucking Muslims are all over the place already. We don't need anymore. We have on the largest mosques in the United States on our main high way its sicking.
>>
>>55779165
Oh shit theyve learned to fly old warbirds and are gonna take a lesson in kamikaze tactics. Not my planefus!
>>
>>55777490
I see that Albuquerque is overrepresented. Our cops shoot white folks and then ask question later. Same with Hispanics. We have very few blacks. Our progressives are extra retarded, and our D voters are all armed. Obviously not all of our D voters are Progressive. Yes, we're a fucked up state, but New Mexico is cleaner than Old Mexico. If we get a bunch of them, this will be entertaining. If not, well, fuck. We'll shove the hottest green chile we can find down the throats of who is sent there. We put the stuff on our pasta for fucks sake.
>>
Seems like a missed opportunity to not put more in the South. I mean, if you want to ensure that those states become blue/purple, it seems like that would be the quickest way.
>>
File: 1445813209639.jpg (14 KB, 495x318) Image search: [Google]
1445813209639.jpg
14 KB, 495x318
>>55777490
Wyoming. Last white utopia.
>>
>>55779925

The issue here is that I'm still looking for a long term girlfriend.

Once I find one, I'm down with sub 50k people in the city I live in.

Right now it's all about maximizing my chances of meeting the right girl. Then she and I can move north when the spics infest Boise.
>>
>>55779357
That's right, the Lawrence county is so dull of brownies and is fucked up.
>>
>>55779894
What is do great about Syria? Damascus? The whole area is a litter box. Have you seen like anywhere else in the world? The middle east is pretty much the shittiest place on the planet.
>>
Damn, I and everyone I know are in the Michigan areas. We have an extremely large Muslim population in all of those places too. I drive between Grand Rapids and Detroit so frequently, and live directly in the middle
>>
File: p.png (121 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
p.png
121 KB, 480x445
>tfw just inside one of the circles
>>
>>55777490
Are the circles supposed to be future blast radiuses?
>>
File: 1390246231181.jpg (127 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
1390246231181.jpg
127 KB, 600x451
>>55779905
You could most likely find a tech related job here fairly easily if you look hard enough. Lots of places require you to physically turn in your application but I don't really know which companies they are. Factory work is super easy to get as well, you can apply at a job placement place and get hired at litehouse or other factories around. So long as you don't mind physical labor your prospects for a good job increases quite a bit. Also we just opened a brand new 4 story medical office building which could have quite a few job openings for tech positions.
>>
>>55780030
>fuck nebraska
Agreed. Isn't that where Obama was sending Ebolas from Africa?
>>
>>55780146
If you're looking for a girl then trust me, the ones who live in smaller towns are way less degenerate and much less likely to be mixed. Also they've got fewer choices in small towns so you don't have to be a fucking superman to compete.
>>
File: dearborn-muslims.jpg (580 KB, 2901x1632) Image search: [Google]
dearborn-muslims.jpg
580 KB, 2901x1632
>>55780056
I feel you. Shit man, this is what Detroit is like
>>
Doesn't matter once Trump wins because they're all getting sent back.
>>
>>55780042
the tweakers here are terrible. luckily they stay in their own tight knit circles and what not.
>>
File: ne0004.png (831 KB, 1683x2432) Image search: [Google]
ne0004.png
831 KB, 1683x2432
>>55780196
Yes.
>>
>>55779929

I have made more money in the past 10 years than you will ever in your entire life.

The loss of me is a devastating blow to the state that I'm living in (Commiefornia isn't getting another single cent of income tax from me).

I'm a clean cut white man age 18-50.
I'm not a criminal.
I speak proper English.
I don't have a criminal record.
I'm nice to everyone I meet.

Yeah, go ahead and trade me for 100 filthy fucking mexicans who no hablo English, or some 20-30 year old spic male who's desperately trying to get some white pussy, and sits there and stares at the white women uncomfortably as they walk by.

You people literally destroy the quality of life anywhere you go.

But, again, you're nothing more than a stupid fucking spic, as evidenced by your piss poor shit posting.

I'm done talking to you, Juan.
>>
>>55780196
Naw, if that were the case, Albuquerque would be much, much bigger. We store thousands of nukes here.
>>
>>55779499
I'm guessing they're actually coming to Philadelphia since Camden is just part of the Philly metro.
>>
>>55777490
Kek I'm in South Carolina
>>
>>55780031
Detroit. What is the worst that could happen? I'm not sure that the refugees wouldn't be better off in Syria than Detroit.
>>
>turlock
Shiiiiiiiit
>>
>>55777490
Why Syracuse? It's literally just a niggerpit and doesn't even have a big population. Why would it be a target?
>>
>>55780031

Michigan was probably "too white" and the anti-American nigger traitor communist in the white house is going to make damn sure his white genocide attempts work out this time.
>>
File: Whiteboard_Pepe.jpg (49 KB, 406x386) Image search: [Google]
Whiteboard_Pepe.jpg
49 KB, 406x386
>>55777490
Shit, I go to school in Nashville. Great, just fucking great. If I die /pol/ I'll make sure to take one mudslime with me, for the motherland.
>>
>>55777490
Pretty sure the only terrorists in Seattle are the fucking sleeper cell gooks and chinks slinking around.
>>
>Texas
Yeah, I dare you shitskin non-humans to start some shit in my state. I DARE YOU
>>
>>55780152
Well I've been to the USA and some parts of Europe and Canada. Also Turkey. I've been all over Syria though, Raqqa is where my family is from. Damascus is by far my favorite city in the world. Place is literally magical. Surprisingly I've never really explored Halab much
>>
>>55777490
>daily reminder if you live in any of these towns you're a lilly headed commie son of a bitch
>>
fuck...
>>
>>55780148

Can I ask you a question, Jose?

Do you realize or understand why so many whites in America look down upon you and your people?

Any clue?

Do you honestly think we like living in a city wherein you people are the majority race?

Do you honestly think we have any respect for you?

You're sub human.
You're stupid.
You're low class.
You're violent.

White people are the exact opposite of you people.

How come you can't get that simple fact through your thick spic skull?

Now do you understand why self respecting white people "white flight" from a city in America when you spics breed faster than cockroaches and become the majority?
>>
File: 24562.jpg (465 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
24562.jpg
465 KB, 1600x1200
>>55779170

>Not living in Montana

Rest of America, wtf are you even doing?
>>
>>55780357
Take solace knowing that liberals will ignore you and make excuses for the Muslim that kills you.
>>
>>55780340
>Michigan
>too white
Michigan was already full of Muslims because they were imported to work in the automobile plants last century. Dearborn is majority Muslim.
>>
>>55780405
I meant I've been to many places in the USA, obviously though I live here lol
>>
>>55780075
>you will never be in rural wisconsin and see a durka kamikaze a replica zero into a field of cows screaming allahu ackbar

Why live?
>>
Please terrorists, please blow up California. At least kill enough people to cut our electoral votes in half. It would be fucking amazing.
>>
>>55780340
Dearborne has been majority muslim for so long they made a documentary about it several years ago.
>>
>>55779010
Winters are cold as fuck and the land is a barren hellscape dotted only by mancamps.
>>
File: 1444367307833.gif (995 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1444367307833.gif
995 KB, 500x282
>>55777490
>Jenks, OK

My hometown, that no one has ever heard of, is a potential target?
>>
>>55780138
Would be hilarious watching a snackbar try to catch the 2nd fastest land animal to fuck instead of a goat, the pronghorn.
>>
>>55780612
made me think of jenkum when i read it
>>
>>55780357
There was that snackbar in Chattanooga a while back. They stopped talking about that pretty quick. Was he a jihadi extremist or whatever is most comfortable for Dems to refer to goat fuckers as?
>>
>Philly not even on the map
Well damn, my mom was right all along.
Shortly after 9/11 she told me something like that would never happen here because no one cared about philly and we're between NYC and DC.
>>
>>55780485
woah! Dats sexy!
>>
>>55777490
to be fair, the us generally only accepts families and does significantly better in screening these refugees than europeans because theyre not literally washing up on our shores
>>
>>55780884
I wouldn't be too sure. I live in Richmond (VA) and someone tried something here a few days ago, and we're between DC, Nashville, and the research triangle.
>>
>>55780443
Jesus Christ, so long as he's posting FROM MEXICO, be happy. He's not up here.
>>
>>55780056
I live in Dearborn Heights.
I feel you man. Michigan will be the first to go.
>>
>>55777490
>Richland
For what reason?
>>
>>55780520
The worst part is my school, Vanderbilt, is becoming more liberal everyday. You have to take x amount of mandatory classes which either have to be (A) black studies, (B) Jewish Studies , (C) Islam Studies, (D) Christian Studies (E) Other shit that is a little bit cooler, or (F) Feminist Studies. Of couse if your parents are not being assholes about class selection and calling up the registrtar every other week, you get to pick last So I'm stuck with Jewish studies which involve me reading about LGBT and feminist movements in Judaism. Also they fucking send me shit everyday about Islamphobia and Gay shit like "its coming out week, if you are ready we are welcoming!" I fucking hate my classes with this shit and all the guys are fucking white knights. I have a mudslime in my Jewish Studies class who always talks about how open and loving Islam is and everyone agrees with his bullshit. I'm waiting for the right time to fucking destory him in class with the stats about radical mudlslimes.
>>
>>55777490
Don't worry about San Diego, fellow Califag

>invite them over the border to TJ
>cartels do the dirty work
>>
>>55781495
>hlme

God Damn is Straya!
>>
>>55777767
>>55778457
racist scum
>>
>>55780534
Kekkled ne shekels. I want other scenarios with durkas and warbirds.

>tfw you will never see a fully loaded B17 filled with screaming durkas shooting chick peas out of the fifty cals and Dropping tactical falafel filled explosive sheep onto los angeles.
>>
>>55777490
>Sacramento
>Oakland

I hope the gangsters get put to use.
>>
>>55781459
Feel ya Bro. I'm at Brown but we don't have mandatory classes so that's good. Should have seen what happened after this guys sent out this Nigerian Prince scam parody email as an ad for a computer security course. Now they're having some type of mandatory training for TAs about this shit. I'm also taking a class in Jewish studies though, the history of Israel since it fulfills the only requirement we have (a writing one). Teacher is Israeli but she likes me though even though I'm Muslim and Syrian.
>>
http://www.scribd.com/doc/280725813/US-Refugee-Public-Affiliate-Directory
>>
File: 1377996786334.gif (1 MB, 209x180) Image search: [Google]
1377996786334.gif
1 MB, 209x180
>>55777490
sc here, feels good
>>
>>55777490
>live in Missouri

Wew lad, no terrorists here.

Don't tell me that there are in St Louis because that hellhole ain't part of Missouri like California ain't part of America.
>>
File: nigger news.png (120 KB, 572x400) Image search: [Google]
nigger news.png
120 KB, 572x400
>>55777490
>Newport News

good this place is a shithole. I can't wait to get out of here.
>>
>>55777490

Terrorist will never strike in california because it would only make most american cheer.
>>
>>55777490
Fucking Des Plaines! Really?
>>
I live in New York...Looks like I will need to step up my wrestling.

Might be able to choke an Islamic Statist out.
>>
>>55781540
You can't throw a rock without hitting a sailor or a marine in San Diego. San Diego is a military city. Kebab better watch it's shit around here.
>>
>>55780876
Actually, his internet history showed him talking to a radical Muslim cleric who's in ISIS or Al Qaeda or something.

Basically
>his friends say he hated said cleric before
>he was a nice, 'totally not a terrorist' Muslim before
>got the sads
>wanted to an hero
>suicide is forbidden in Islam
>but martyring yourself isn't
>starts talking to aforementioned cleric about jihad
>cleric told him what to do

It really goes to show that, although they may not want to now, any Muslim is a potential terrorist.

In other news,I haven't seen anyone post this but Syrian refugees have now been linked to the Paris attack
http://www.wsj.com/articles/paris-attacks-syrian-migrant-was-among-the-bombers-1447547354

>tfw live in Irving, Tx
>we already had to deal with clock boy and his antics
>100 more incoming

On the bright side, I live right down the street from the largest mosque in the US so at least I won't have to worry about getting bombed.
>>
>>55777490
>Oakland
>Baltimore
>Chicago
>Camden
>Atlanta

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>55777490
GET THEM THE FUCK OUT OF NEWPORT NEWS.
NO ONE GIVES HALF A SHIT ABOUT ROANOKE BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE NEWPORT NEWS ALREADY SUCKS NIGGER DICK HAVING FUCKIN MUDSLIME IMPORTS IS THE LAST THING THAT TOWN NEEDS SHIT MAN FUCK
>>
File: 1444571264180.gif (3 MB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
1444571264180.gif
3 MB, 500x206
>>55777587

bretty gud lad
>>
>>55777490
>Worcester, MA

Haha, what? I grew up in Worcester and it's fucking terrible there, and there's literally nothing of value except maybe a couple biotech labs. Smells like bullshit tbqhf.
>>
>>55780275
>I have made more money in the past 10 years than you will ever in your entire life.
Yes, because someone on that level would spend years shitposting in 4chan. Why you're done talking to me? Are you scared? And I'm not watching 'white women", I haven't ever gone to the US.

>I'm nice everyone I meet
Talking to people on the internet is not meeting.
>>
>>55778862
Yay for me. Fuck this city
>>
>>55782355
Why else would they send the mudslimes there.
Nothing to improve, everything to destroy.
Plus worst case scenario, they get the strand of Hep that's exclusive to Worcester. HEP W. ITS A THING
>>
Post yfw Nebraska is not taking refugees
>>
File: knob-pain-s.jpg (9 KB, 200x188) Image search: [Google]
knob-pain-s.jpg
9 KB, 200x188
>>55777490
>tfw in san diego

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKFUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

THEY WILL GET ACCESS TO FIREARMS BY THE VIRTUE OF FUCKING BEING HERE

\THEY WILL LEACH OFF OUR ALREADY OVERTAXED SOCIAL SERVICES THAT ALREADY BLOW OFF CITIZENS FOR SHITS WHO CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH

At least wait a week after these fucking sub-humans shot up a metropolis to tweet it commander nigger

FUCK

I'm sorry for making fun of you Germany. They aren't even sneaking in anymore. We're fucking letting them in.
>>
>>55780443
Damn, I never could imagine my simple existence would cause such amount of anger on a stupid "human" being like you. I'm honoured. Why don't you go to "make money" and flaunt your "superiority" (kek) to other retards like you that actually believe it.
>>
>>55782531
It's cause of that leftist nigger who is in charge of this once great country.
As soon as he's gone, and the unstumpable is in power, none of this shit will ever happen again.

Once the unstumpable is in power, the M.E. as we know it will cease to exist, as we will firebomb it into the glass disneyland that we should have done as soon as the foolish bush decided that they had wmd's.

>being drunk as fuck
>who know's what i'm even talking about cause I sure as shit don't.
>>
>>55782531
That's a good point. Guns are freely available in the shops in the USA. Will refugees be able to just walk into the shops and buy weaponry?

If you're letting them in and resettling them then that means they get all the same rights, or it's racist. So USA is just going to let them all in AND give them guns.

Good sirs I'm not sure wether to laugh in pity or mirth
>>
>>55782531
stay strong fellow sandiegan
>>
>>55782701
tbqh senpai, USA has a much more serious screening policy than Eurofags do.

Anyone who is an immigrant is automatically distrusted, which is good, because as soon as we let them get full rights they'll turn on us just like the traitor mudslimes that they fucking are
>>
>>55777490
>tfw Syrian
>tfw Jewish groups on my campus are campaigning to get Syrian refugees in the US.

What the fuck /pol/. I got involved with these groups just to raise money for a charity in Syria. And now they want to do all this political shit? What do I do?
>>
File: opsnumber1fan.gif (398 KB, 201x256) Image search: [Google]
opsnumber1fan.gif
398 KB, 201x256
>>55779947
>>55778329
>>55778141
>>55778438
BSU engineering student here whatever who cares, we all have a rifles and we had to deal with the Mustang club of Kuwait already. We've grown an understanding of sorts.
>>
File: yeshua cristos.webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
yeshua cristos.webm
1 MB, 450x472
Kissimmee
not in fucking kissimmee
dear god why
lynch them all pls
fuck
>>
File: 1441494975881.png (396 KB, 959x771) Image search: [Google]
1441494975881.png
396 KB, 959x771
>>55783068
JUST
>>
Fuck everything
I live near sacramento, on a scale from 1 to halal, how beheaded am I?
>>
File: 1446001185388.jpg (55 KB, 596x667) Image search: [Google]
1446001185388.jpg
55 KB, 596x667
>>55783098
KEK
>>
File: 1434080303900.jpg (320 KB, 702x1118) Image search: [Google]
1434080303900.jpg
320 KB, 702x1118
>>55783160
MY
>>
>>55782954
>What do I do?
Preferrably leave this country forever and take all your countrymen with you.
>>
I live in Jax (that's Jacksonville) & know a couple Syrian refugees that works in a deli I go to. They both seem like nice enough guys, kinda crappy English. Was in there yesterday & one was asking me if I saw what happened in Paris. Then went on a rant about those fuckers, how he was Christian & whatnot & how he came here to escape all that mess. How they should be grateful to their host countries like he was.

Seemed OK, but in the back of my mind was wondering if he was pulling my leg. He was awfully fired up about it.
>>
>>55781881
Decided to read through the list out of curiosity. It impressed me that over half of the sites were operated on behalf of the USCCB, especially when other groups shit on the Catholic Church for being too institutionalized.
>>
>>55783098
Who is the girl in that picture?
>>
File: well shit.jpg (4 KB, 100x125) Image search: [Google]
well shit.jpg
4 KB, 100x125
>>55783184
SHIT
>>
File: Florida.gif (85 KB, 730x647) Image search: [Google]
Florida.gif
85 KB, 730x647
>>55783068
>>55783098

Get over here to Winter Haven, Senpai.
>>
>>55783195
Anon this is serious. Everything I hear about Jews on pol is true, EVERYTHING!!!
>>
>>55777490
They put them in NJ? I read somewhere that they were going to do that
>>
File: 1440290813980.gif (485 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
1440290813980.gif
485 KB, 300x126
>>55783235
UP
>>
>>55783226
TAQIYYA
TAQIYYA
TAQIYYA
>>
>Putting them in New Bern

Oh boy I thought I was safe in Eastern NC THANKS OBAMA
>>
>>55783255
nah senpai
Im just gonna move back to my home town in Immokalee desu
>>
File: moderate_muslims.jpg (75 KB, 960x439) Image search: [Google]
moderate_muslims.jpg
75 KB, 960x439
>>55781746
>factual statistics are racist

Faggot cu ck ed up useful idiot detected

>>55783282
Reality is a bitch, ain't it.
>>
Kek they hit every major city around except mine. Cincinnati's not so bad afterall
>>
File: just guy.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
just guy.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
does this make anybody else literally sick? it's like i'm watching my nation kill itself right before my own eyes

i never understood the absolutely disgusting meme but i have truly never been more disgusted at something than i am right now

how the fuck could you betray our country like this. at this rate it's only going to get worse, once these refugees get their foot in the door that opens the floodgates for more and more

if we don't get a republican president next election this nation is fucked

i dont know what to do lads, i think i just need to stop reading all sources of news and politics for a long time because this refugee bullshit gives me a pain like no other

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>55782965
>a rifles
fuck shouldn't be posting at 1 in the morning, our rifles. I think I live a few blocks from the Islamic center of Boise.
>look it up
>Islamic center of Bosniaks
>Oh shit how come I've never noticed the fucking flag
>Live next to a bunch of Slav Muslims
>>
>>55778244
I'm ready to stand my ground and defend my orange grove.

But I wonder why they want to send so many to Clearwater and Tampa.
>>
File: 1435565787948.jpg (4 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1435565787948.jpg
4 KB, 229x220
>tfw just moved from Atlanta to bumfuck coastal GA
>tfw my no gunz parents back in ATL called me today to get advice on arming themselves

I'm safely removed from the madness and my family is officially red-pilled. I don't mind this situation at all tbqhwy senpai
>>
>>55783226
Jaxfag here as well, watch his sandy ass. But he's probably an alright dude who just wants to do his work and not bomb anyone. I've noticed a sudden influx of mudslimes lately, most of them extremely rude and prone to loitering around people's cars. Also a shit ton of traffic on 295 in the morning, so we need to send every last person we can back. No more, plz.
>>
>>55777490
citation neded
>>
File: 1410691921029.jpg (9 KB, 396x529) Image search: [Google]
1410691921029.jpg
9 KB, 396x529
I was just thinking how would a small group of terrorists pull off an attack similar to the Paris attacks, but cause the maximum amount casualties.

Think about how packed theaters will be on opening night of Star Wars. Eights guys split into teams of two. go after four packed theaters in a city. Police would have a hard time responding to all four at once. It would be a massacre.
>>
>>55784310
Anon......... What are you thinking?
>>
>>55784310
Fuck, dude, now you know it's going to happen.
>>
File: FLORIDA.png (353 KB, 424x737) Image search: [Google]
FLORIDA.png
353 KB, 424x737
>>55783353
>Immokalee

Holy shit! I'm actually on vacation in Fort Myers atm.

>>55783895
>I'm ready to stand my ground and defend my orange grove.

Hell Yeah!!!
>>
>>55780030
Until the Yellowstone Supervolcano erupts and blasts the remnant of the white american race into the sky.. is this their plan?
>>
>>55784401
No.. honestly, I DO NOT condone this shit. I thought of it and had chill up my spine while thinking it. Shit would be bad!!
>>
>>55777490
>work in Chicago
>seeing an increase of muslims over the last year

so this the shit i have been seeing in Chicago, time to find a new job; i hate the commute anyway.
>>
>>55784579
Yeah I don't condone it either since I'm a follower of Islam, a religion of peace
>>
>>55784831
Funny how I posted that pepe, even though I had only scrolled down enough to see the pepe face and not the girl
>>
>>55780485
Fuck, I cant wait till I move there.
>>
>>55784310
If you really wanted to up the body count you'd get a bunch of people to call in fake reports to the police at the same time, they'll have no idea whats real and what isnt.
>>
>>55780031
Dearborn and the Detroit area have been a hotspot for Arab migration, we get more Iraqis and Syrians than Mexicans, the black community doesn't like it and neither do the poles in Hamtramack
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 638x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 638x351
Why are these 2 maps really dam similar? It's almost spooky does it mean anything? Or is it coincidence
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png (23 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png
23 KB, 2000x1333
Watch the Texan refugees become model Americans

Because they don't have a choice
>>
>>55785717
We should force them to join the military then send them to their homeland to invade
>>
>>55785609
Democrats live in big cities
States without big cities are red
Immigrants can't survive outside of big cities
>>
none in hawaii. fuck yeah.

>>55777713
the ones that do get placed here will be homeless living in kakaako in no time.
>>
>>55777490
I reside in Los Angels, IT'S TIME TO CRUSADE!
CRUSADE
R
U
S
A
D
E
>>55765285
>>
File: 1438663106556.jpg (143 KB, 958x973) Image search: [Google]
1438663106556.jpg
143 KB, 958x973
>>55780485
Montana is full, stupid Aussie!

Ben "Don't fuck with me" G. lives there.
>>
*yawn*

Wake me up when 10% of your population have been replaced by refugees, like ours is scheduled by the end of 2016.

Also you are a country of immigration with a booming economy and an easy language to learn. They'll integrate almost instantly and you can put them to work immediately. Ours are lazy war criminals and terrorists who came here expecting free houses and free cars. They came literally by the millions in huge human waves across the Alps. Nobody did anything to help us. The American bases occupying the southern part of my country didn't even offer to help us. All of our neighbors are sealing off their borders with us.

Wake me up when your situation is even a fraction as bad as Germany's, when you have to watch every word you say because the occupation government will take away your job and your house and you'll freeze to death on the street.
>>
>>55777490
I HOPE I MEET A QT SYRIAN GIRL AND MAKE CUTE BABIES WITH HER.
>>
Why Boise? You fucking anti-white nigger muslim Obongo.
>>
File: Russell-Brand2.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Russell-Brand2.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
http://strawpoll.me/6002316/

Don't let the Anglo media brainwash you

Anglos did 11/13, not Muslims
>>
>Live in Philadelphia
>Just got job as a firefighter in the city
>Start my academy in January
>Philadelphia is literally "MURIKA city"
>There is legit a good chance in the next 6 years or so there will be a terrorist attack on the city
>I'll be on the front lines of the next 9/11

SEND HELP
>>
no tengas miedo mi amigo. No va a pasar nada en CA (hopefully).
>>
File: 1447541457691.gif (2 MB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
1447541457691.gif
2 MB, 643x539
>>55777490

>Nashville
>time to call up the One Man Tennessee Kebab Removal Unit
>Blackburn

pic related, his reaction to this news
>>
>>55778587

it was fun while it lasted before californians started moving in during the mid 00s
>>
>>55786087
Deutschland I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you and the people of Central-Southern Europe. I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you. Do you have any stories to tell about the refugees? Any insight?
>>
>>55778889
ayyyee san jose!
but still fuck this is not cool..
>>
>>55786182
But anon. You are the help.
>>
>>55786299
SJ Reppin'
>>
>>55778587
>TFW in Houston
>>
File: not-like-this.gif (731 KB, 280x160) Image search: [Google]
not-like-this.gif
731 KB, 280x160
>>55786349
I-I am?
>>
>>55780253
FUCK, SAVE US TRUMP
>>
>>55786296

Yes. Muslim refugees have raped girls as young as 7 here, so make sure your little sisters and their friends never go outside alone to play. Stand outside with a rifle and watch over them. In my neighborhood we have a refugee center, so the young guys formed teams of five with baseball bats, and when the police ask us why we have weapons we tell them we're playing baseball.
>>
>>55780183
Fight the holy war from inside. Set the example, brother.
>>
>>55786182
Good thing for them is immediate death row.
>>
File: USA-Germany.jpg (78 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
USA-Germany.jpg
78 KB, 400x320
>>55786594
>so the young guys formed teams of five with baseball bats,

Stay safe, GermanyBro. Godspeed.
>>
so many tuscan raiders around new york.

How are the nigs taking that?
I've been to nyc once. Walked out the airport and hit up a 'murican mcdonalds and starbucks. Then got robbed by 3 niggers.
I really do hope tuscan raiders get the same hospitable NYC welcome i got :)
>>
File: 1447341173210.png (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447341173210.png
111 KB, 500x500
>>55786723
delete this pic Anglo scum
>>
>>55786594
Uhh, Danke. I really hope this turn of events evens out for you. My prayers go out to you and the citizens of Europe at this point. I'll have to gather a small squad of friends while traveling within the next couple of months. Stay safe Germanbro.
>>
>>55786723

Thanks, brother.
>>
>>55786779
Fuck off.
>>
>>55786725

Why didnt you hit them with your Nokia? Those things can take a hell of a lot of abuse.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.