[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In two separate lists, one for the Republican Presidential Nominees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Don and Hil.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1941) Image search: [Google]
Don and Hil.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1941
In two separate lists, one for the Republican Presidential Nominees and one for the Democratic Nominees, how would you rank the candidates IQ from highest to lowest?
>>
GOP:
Cruz
Trump
Carson
Paul
Rubio
Kasich
Bush
Fiorina
Huckabee

Democrats:
Sanders
O'Malley
Clinton
>>
I don't give a shit what their IQs are, I want the one that's going the make life harder for non-whites and possibly exterminate some of them.
>>
Republican:
1. Cruz
2. Trump
3. Jindal
4. Pataki
5. Paul
6. Carson
7. Christie
8. Kasich
9. Graham
10. Bush
11. Rubio
12. Gilmore
13. Santorum
14. Fiorina
15. Huckabee

Could be wrong about Gilmore and Graham, haven't heard much from them.

Democrat:
1. Hillary Clinton
POWERGAP
2. Bernie Sanders and Martin O'Malley
>>
>>55777008
>>55777165

We have almost the same list for Republicans
>>
File: 121433424254.png (273 KB, 370x472) Image search: [Google]
121433424254.png
273 KB, 370x472
>>55776899
GOP:
Carson
Jindal
Paul
Trump
Pataki
Cruz
Graham
Kasich
Christie
Rubio
Santorum
Huckabee
Gilmore
Bush
Fiorina

Dem:
O'Malley
Sanders
Clinton
>>
GOP:
Trump
Dem:
Trump
>>
question for anyone who thinks they can answer: where does the meme of hillary clinton being smart originate from?

pundits always talk about how smart she is. what is the basis for this?
>>
>>55776899
Kasich
Graham
Carson
Rubio
Cruz
Bush
Trump
Huckabee
Gilmore
Fiorina
Paul
Pataki
Christie
Jindal
Santorum

Clinton
Sanders
O'Malley
>>
>>55777452
She was a National Merit Finalist, top 5% of her high school class, got degrees from Wellesley and Yale Law, and published articles in educational reviews that were important in her field of child law. She had a successful career in law and a successful career in politics.

>>55777474
Kasich and Graham have state school degrees, and there's no way that Jindal and Paul are in the bottom half in terms of intelligence. They're doctors, and Jindal was educated at Brown and Oxford despite the fact that Indian Americans have to score 50 points higher on the SAT to get into college than white Americans.
>>
>>55777008
You really think huckabee is that dumb?
>>
File: 1447566789289.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1941) Image search: [Google]
1447566789289.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1941
>>55776899
>>
>>55776899
Trump looks damn fine in a bow tie, I wish he would show up to the next debate wearing one.
>>
Wtf happened to Bill Clinton?

He looks like a shitty wax statue from Madame Tussauds.
>>
>>55777795
He's always stood out to me as the least bright candidate. I wouldn't call him "dumb" by any stretch though.
>>
File: Zac Wax & Cum.jpg (100 KB, 600x875) Image search: [Google]
Zac Wax & Cum.jpg
100 KB, 600x875
>>55778233
Who is Madame Tussauds? Is she the woman who made Zac Efron?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.