[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASIANS OF /POL/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: 1428620330921.gif (11 KB, 335x310) Image search: [Google]
1428620330921.gif
11 KB, 335x310
How are you prepared to deal with the subhuman Afro-Arabian hordes after Europe and America have fallen?

I'm afraid it is all up to you now to hold aloft the torch of civilization
>>
We dont. We have hordes of these zerg as well. You should try asking South Ameriga :DDD
>>
>>55778003
He's asking Asians, we're not Asians.
>>
>>55778003
Fuck off of my Timmy orders. You never get them right. You're not asian at all faggot.
>>
>>55776594

ALL of Apefrica could move into China and the gooks would still be the majority. Yes, they are that many.
>>
Based Chinamen and Nips will hold the fort.

Can you see Chinamen giving two shits about political correctness? LOL.
>>
>>55778132
You and Thailand are the Mexico of Asia.
>>
>>55778249
indeed

everyone in canada bitches about the chinks but they honest to fuck:

bring in tonnes of money, made us rich through increasing our land value. this also has to bonus effect of pushing the next generation out into rural lands where we can escape the jew lies of materialism.

they obey the law ~ as much as whites do

they pay taxes

they actually reproduce, unlike white women

asians are like white people only better
>>
File: nakky21.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nakky21.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
We can't let this fall
>>
I live in South Korea.

While of course Asians are able to use and develop advanced technology, they are very different from Europeans - arguably more different than any other people in the world.

This idea that there is any real commonality between us as a result of both Asians and Europeans having relatively high intelligence is largely a myth.

The more I learn about these people, the more alienated and distinct I find myself to be from them.
>>
File: haffufag.jpg (49 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
haffufag.jpg
49 KB, 720x960
>>55776594
I answer the call as a "haffu": the culmination of superior white and asian genes. I will perform to the best of my ability in carrying the metaphorical torch of humanity. My mother is of the glorious pure Japanese master race and my father is a German/English fusion. I am the genetic result of that combination. Judge me as you will and I am aware that my personal end result is not an all-encompassing outcome of the same or similar genetic mixes. I am also aware I look a bit faggotish in this picture. In regards to my intelligence my mother had me take a standardized IQ test with a somewhat renowned and prestigious psychologist a few months ago and the result was an iq of 129 which according to the currently utilized scale of iq is above the 97th percentile. I stand at 6'1 and weigh 152 pounds and regularly practice Karate and Judo as well as *sigh* Krav Maga *which is effective but very dishonorable. And yes I am skilled in traditional swordplay. In addition I can play the piano, guitar, and violin also as a result of my parents forcing me to practice hours every day as a child. I am a skilled artist as well and speak four languages (including English, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, and some archaic Latin). I also speak (The King's) Spanish as a result of our degenerate educational system compelling me to take mandatory Spanish classes in preparation for communicating with the horde of shitskins invading our nation. I would have rather learned Arab as the Mudslime hordes will soon advance upon and overtake us but it cannot be helped. I am prepared for the inevtiable race wars by moving to my relative's city in Japan and joining the cause by guarding the last bastion of humanity with my life.
>>
>>55778415
it wont

chinks have been insulated from the jews enough to avoid all the shortcomings that the kikes have beset upon the white race
>>
first off, asian countries don't give a fuck about racism
>>
>>55778502
dont worry bro, i am marrying asian

white women are barren

look at white european women: in some countries they average less than 1 baby each

aka they are barren

look at white american women, they average less than 1 baby each

they are barren

asian women have the opposite problem, they are limited because of how much they reproduce.

white men have no other option but asian women.
>>
The asians are the only ones left
>>
>>55778502
pretty handsome desu senpai
>>
File: hudson_guestpost01.jpg (215 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
hudson_guestpost01.jpg
215 KB, 640x853
the future is now
>>
>>55778617
Actually, East Asians have a lower birth rate than Europeans. But whatever fuels your yellow fever faggotry I guess.
>>
>>55778557
Thank you for making the right choice for our world's future Canada-san.
>>
Whatever you do, guys, don't become Westernized.

Don't open yourself to progressivivism, not even an inch.

It will rapidly undo everything that you are.

Close off your culture, respond fiercely to critics and rebels, and love yourselves.
>>
I don't know because I will be leaving to America.

But the chinese and japanese (the top Asians) are pretty fucking brutal so I hope they keep the torch.

If whiteys fail, we should learn from whitey lessons and don't be whitey 2.0.
>>
>>55778643
Arigatou-gozaimasu!
>>
>>55778502
cant tell if pasta

>going to japan
>defending anything

top kek.
>>
File: advancingjustice_affirmative01.jpg (83 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
advancingjustice_affirmative01.jpg
83 KB, 640x320
>>55778730
>Don't open yourself to progressivivism, not even an inch.

too late
>>
>>55778466
Good. Preserve your people and culture.

I would be no less opposed to Islamic immigration if it was happening in Korea or Japan.
>>
>>55778667
im talking about chinese women

you other chinks want to extinct yourself like the cu cked white race go ahead, i wont miss you.

chinese women average 1 baby per child because that was law, the law was just removed.

chinese women are going to be flooding western civilization in the next few decades, id rather let them inherit the earth than the fucking shitskin mudslime.

but keep cu cking yourself in the samsung factory there kim
>>
>>55778787
Asian-Americans support Affirmative Action as part of the diversity (i.e. anti-white) political coalition.

Nothing to do with being progressive.
>>
File: 1387312950388.jpg (77 KB, 640x527) Image search: [Google]
1387312950388.jpg
77 KB, 640x527
I cant wait for more Eliot rogers
>>
>>55778502
>that hair
>that shirt
>skinny
>that expression

we're
fucked
>>
>>55778849
1 baby per *woman
>>
>>
>>55778783
haha okay Guam you're one to talk. In ww2 you couldn't even defend YOUR OWN puny little island with American occupation forces there to help you. Also I just typed this just now; not copypasta or bait.
>>
>>55778849
Asian birth rates in virtually every other East Asian nation are as low if not lower without any One-Child Policy. There is no good reason to think that Chinese birth rates will rise significantly; in fact, one of the reasons why the Chinese government feels like it is safe enough to abolish the One Child Policy is because there is no prospect of this happening. On the contrary.
>>
never forget
>>
>>55778402
Minorities of Canada can be great (though not all of course).

The Canadian gov filters immigrants so we get engineers, doctors and businessmen. Euros don't filter enough and are now getting rekt.

I'm Bangladeshi and the vast majority of my family contributes to society (e.g. engineers, professors).

Not all brown folk are bad.
>>
>>55778849
>chinese women average 1 baby per child because that was law, the law was just removed.

The law was only applied in the cities. Rural people could have up two children per family.
>>
File: photo.jpg (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
73 KB, 900x900
>>55778858
Asian male + white female does not produce Elliot Rodgers though

William Hjelte half Korean (dad) half-Swedish (mom)

He looks like an anime character and is alpha
>>
>>55778502
I'm a nigger. I'm bigger than you and my IQ is 136

I'm going to breed you. Come here and become a part of the brown horde, cunt. I'll fuck you till you love me faggot.
>>
There really needs to be a new argument for the preservation of cultural and ethnic distinction, that is distinct from racism, but rather the realization that ethnicity is actually a real thing with an incredibly long legacy that is tragic to just be wiped away carelessly.

People mourn the near distinction of various native tribes (as they should), they speak of the respecting the "Vietnamese community", or the solidarity of the African American community. I'm not interested in notions of 'whiteness', but particular national ethnic legacies are real things and it's just incredibly evil to deny any one of them the right to be self-determined and self-preserved, without being hostile to others.
>>
Us East and South Asians will embark on the greatest race war the planet has seen

>>55778988

fuck off mudslim shit
>>
File: chinesearesubhuman.jpg (301 KB, 848x960) Image search: [Google]
chinesearesubhuman.jpg
301 KB, 848x960
>>55776594

>gooks thinking they are our allies

fuck off
>>
>>55778327

not really thailand is pretty based actually
>>
>>55779056
*near destruction of
>>
>>55778907
Well you can't really get as fucked as you already are by the jews; this picture is about two years old and I don't have any more on my shitty laptop at the moment; I've been hitting the gym recently and plan on doing so until I achieve at least 175; I was a young fool posing for internet status and I have matured much since then.
>>
File: 7cJzQJ1p.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
7cJzQJ1p.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>55779037
>>
>>55778949
wait..you actually typed that? kek
>>55778907 this guy is right- we are fucked.

you make hafus look like pretentious assholes. let me guess- you are from somewhere in California right?

PS- martial arts, swordplay, and "honor" wont save you.
>>
>>55779056
Diversity of races is beautiful and should be maintained.

Preserving ethnic legacy should only be done in the country of origin.

Asias for asians
Africans for africans
Europe for whites, not fucking muslims and blacks- we don't belong there.
Race-mixing, as long as it's kept within a single religion/culture is ok only in the new world i.e North and South America.

A half black half asian man can never be 'english' or 'swedish''. He can be American quite easily however.
>>
>>55779042
Fuck off back to your welfare prison house; also what are you basing your IQ level off? Even with regards to the fact that the IQ test and scale have plenty of faults (but is still the best we have at the moment) where did you have it taken? Did you take an online one? Because those are nefariously known for hiking your score up by 10 or so to make you feel good about yourself and rate their program better. I had mine taken at a legitimate clinic and by a prestigious psychologist. But this is all based upon the presumption that you actually are a nigger in the first place and can even think for yourself to begin with. I genuinely hope this is bait.
>>
>>55779208
Well obviously I typed it shitstick but regardless it was more intended as a joke (because obviously I don't intend on doing anything) unless things really go to shit and you taking it seriously is absolutely retarded.
>inb4 like you could do anything anyways
I'm far from weak or stupid and actually could contribute to something unlike you on your shitty little spic island.
>>
>>55779208
Rarity
>>
>>55776594
Chinafag here.

> Already breeding with a blonde hottie for the future.
> Having five or ten kids
> Get one of them to run for the shithole state politically
> Smitten down the zionist supremacy

Dunno. Doing my humble little job. One baby step at a time.
>>
File: SpottedTheJew.png (102 KB, 1391x558) Image search: [Google]
SpottedTheJew.png
102 KB, 1391x558
>>55778960
oh look i spotted the kike

if you are going to proxy as a chink shlomo you might want to actually post some semi believable lies.

posting flat out 100% pathetic completely wrong statements wont get you far kike.

but yea keep shilling the: "dont marry asians goy they are barren too lie"
>>
>>55779326
Someone's butthurt LOL

Nah m8. I come from an educated immigrant family, got IQ tested in high school at a clinic.

Sorry it sucks that blacks can actually be better than you stay mad raging on /pol/
>>
>>55778851
Nah, I'm against it, we make a lower population but a higher admittance, and affirmative action effectively cuts our SAT scores quite a bit.
>>
>>55779067
fucking chinese man
>>
>>55778988
yes but the white race is going to disappear and you shitskins are too dumb to deal with the jews tricks, they will control you and run your society into the ground like they did with the white race.

the chinese caucasian fusion is the only way to ensure that white genetics, you know, the genetics responsible for 99% of the advancements you see around you, survives
>>
File: ramarjones.png (84 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
ramarjones.png
84 KB, 230x300
>>55778851

Hahah what? Fuck off nigger. Affirmative action hurts Asians as it will force schools to let in less Asians and more dumb niggers with 2.0s such as yourself
>>
>>55779544
Affirmative action benefits white women more than it does blacks or latinos. Asians just get buttmad whenever they get outperformed by an african/caribbean student and blame others for their problems just like their white "allies" :^)

Also asian are pussies and only BAAWW about affirmative action cause they think they have nothing to lose when they attack other people of color

You'll never see these zipperheads questioning legacy admissions- spoiled jewish princesses and dumbass rich white boys get carried through top schools all of the time cause of daddy.
>>
>>55779520
>blacks
>educated
Choose one.
>>
>>55779465
>implying im from guam or an islander

sure is implications/underage in here. don't write off your shit as a joke, you know you were serious typing your life story here. God damn you are dumb.
>>
Can Russia and China just begin a joint military operation and curb stomp Islam from Europe already? please? You guys aren't bound by Nato and other International treaties or agreements that protect the scum.
>>
>>55779665
>>55778851
>>55778667

you forgot to proxy yourself to korea samefag
>>
>>55779702
http://www.zdnet.com/article/nigerians-have-the-highest-level-of-education-in-the-us/
>google
>use it
>>
>>55779664
He's right though, they support it for justice (fuck over white people) but they don't realize it's hurting them too.
>>
>>55779269
>Diversity of races is beautiful and should be maintained.

funny how only the white race is going to go extinct though, every other race is multiplying just fine

>Preserving ethnic legacy should only be done in the country of origin.
funny, name me a large "white country" of origin, iceland does not count its like 200k people and ireland are practically niggers. white people lose here too

>Europe for whites,
not any more, youv seen the jews work, they dont even hide it, there are videos of them bragging about turning europe into the land of shitskins. Israel? oh no no multiculturalism for israel thanks
>>
>>55779520
But at least I'll go to a prestigious Jew college, get a useless formality of a diploma, and get a high level job while you get into an affirmative action community college with your 1.7 GPA and work in McKeks for the rest of your days supporting your children. If you even take responsibility for them to begin with.
>>
>>55779794

He said it has nothing to do with being progress which is incorrect, Affirmative action is a liberal wet dream.
>>
>>55779835
Uhm, ok. Whatever helps you sleep at night little man
>>
>>55776594
Hahaha aussie friendo, I don't think you understand just how fucking done with mudslimes China is. They're executing their own mudslimes by the hundreds. We'll be fine. Come join us in Asia. Asians like whites because whites can behave themselves.
>>
>>55779711
I hardly think anyone is ever serious on here man.
>>
File: supremeeurasian.png (431 KB, 469x636) Image search: [Google]
supremeeurasian.png
431 KB, 469x636
>>55779120
>>
>>55779924
>Asians like whites

good goy. have yourself a white girl
>>
>>55779997
Good lord she looks horrific.
>>
File: Cuckerbeta&Wife.jpg (321 KB, 2137x1603) Image search: [Google]
Cuckerbeta&Wife.jpg
321 KB, 2137x1603
>>55776594
>"China has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. China is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for China to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, China will not survive"

- Zing-Zong Ching-Chong Zuckerberg, great grandaughter of Mark Zuckerberg
>>
>>55779997
I have an Asian girlfriend. I like whites but I'd never breed with them. Most asians I know like whites. Most whites I know like asians.
>>
>>55778466
So how?

As a Norfag I often wonder if I'm more like an Asian than my fellow Norwegians.

To me they seem intensely neurotic and pattern-dependant. Like, all the honorifics and rules of Japan seem basically to cover over for one giant autistic neurosis. Is that accurate?
>>
File: 1398362714448.jpg (63 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1398362714448.jpg
63 KB, 500x667
>>55780051

sorry, all the good ones have been taken
>>
>>55778466
That's because you live in the east though stupid faggot.

You don't think all those various Asians and whites in San Francisco feel distinct from each other?
>>
>>55779784
Well I can't really argue with that; my next-door neighbors are Nigerians and they are far from niggers. High-society; polite; well-mannered; genuine; educated. I enjoy their company from time to time. If you're a nigeria-fag like them then I retract my previous statements. assuming that you act in a manner similar to them and do not perpetuate the stereotype of the nigger then I respect you.
>>
>>55779032
good

more asian women for white men to marry

white genetics might yet surive
>>
>>55779803
>Israel? oh no no multiculturalism for israel

I don't know why the jewish boogey man is so scary.

"Law 18: Do Not Build Fortresses to Protect Yourself – Isolation is Dangerous"

Jews will end up making themselves a giant target at the end with the whole world hating them. Sounds like this grand jewish scheme will just end up collapsing on itself, just like every empires does/will.
>>
>>55780192
Almost haunting.
>>
>>55780223
>white genetics might yet survive
Yeah they will survive in manchild like sociopathic beta hapa males
>>
File: Agents-of-SHIELD-Season-2-Skye.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Agents-of-SHIELD-Season-2-Skye.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
I feel like such a dumb ass for not realizing she's half chinese until I read an interview.
>>
>>55778415
honestly, Asian women are unbelievably hot. This is what we fight for.
>>
>>55779269
that's... actually pretty much my conclusion right now. I like everyone, but because I like everyone I believe they deserve the dignity of homeland.

and yeah, I don't mind ethnic mixing some, in smaller numbers, and in the new world (I've certainly partaken in it and I'm sure will again), but expecting a homeland to have to take on numbers that will completely wipe away their ethnic legacy and identity is straight up genocide and anyone ever saying they should have to should be condemned.
>>
>>55776594
I'd prefer it if all Asians hated white people and browsed Asianmasculinity instead of /pol/ t.bh fa.m
>>
>>55776594
by colonizing them. They are none the wiser. Asian people have already started sending their hordes across their world. It's only a matter trying to at least outbreed the whites to stand a chance against shitskins/blacks. rip japan
>>
>>55780292
you take 1 extreme autismo faggot and extrapolate that onto the whole mix?

gj faggot, are you even white? if not you really dont have a say here at all.

if you are white then enjoy your tattoo'd feminist leftist fat sjw woman, im sure shes not just dying to abort your fetus once you mistakenly get her pregnant.
>>
File: Capture3.jpg (15 KB, 482x130) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.jpg
15 KB, 482x130
this thread is full of beta asians
>>
>>55778415
>>55778660
>>55780313
you have a board on reddit, go away
>>
>>55778502
>6'1
>152 lbs
ur a twig m8
>>
Any vietbros here? I'm half white half Viet. My Vietnamese dad and I gonna have a visit to Vietnam next month. Literally my first time to Vietnam. I don't know much about Vietnam except the war. My Vietnamese is somewhat enough to communicate.

My dad said that the people are super racist and would likely to look down on anyone who is dark-skinned. Also they somewhat love white people because people associate whiteness with prosperity and wealthiness.

And it seems like "All Asians eat dogs" is true. My dad said lots of people have their dogs stolen because some motherfuckers need dog meat for their restaurant. There is a case some fuckers got beaten to death for stealing dogs.
>>
>>55780410
For an Asian man to get a white women he has to have high achieving, masculine, alpha genetics thus his offspring will be alpha males.

For a white man to get an Asian girl all he has to do is be a pussy tech faggot programmer at Nvidia or some shit. Absolutely beta fag genetics no matter how smart the kids will be they will be sociopaths.
>>
File: racial preferences.jpg (116 KB, 800x340) Image search: [Google]
racial preferences.jpg
116 KB, 800x340
>AMWF spammer is here
my time to shine boys
>>
>>55779665
It would help if more of us were athletes though lol.

https://www.princeton.edu/~tje/files/webOpportunity%20Cost%20of%20Admission%20Preferences%20Espenshade%20Chung%20June%202005.pdf

>African-American applicants receive the equivalent of 230 extra SAT points (on a 1600-point scale), and being Hispanic is worth an additional 185 SAT points. Other things equal, re- cruited athletes gain an admission bonus worth 200 points, while the pref- erence for legacy candidates is worth 160 points. Asian-American applicants face a loss equivalent to 50 SAT points.
>>
>>55780292
>sociopathic beta hapa males

The reason why hapas have a reputation for being crazy as fuck isn't because of the inherent mix but rather the parent dynamic:

self-hating manipulative asian mother and beta as fuck white father. This parent dynamic will produce a fucked up child regardless of race

If the father is an asian male who is redpilled and the mother is white/another race, you don't see nearly as much of the craziness.
>>
File: 1406928900956.jpg (35 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1406928900956.jpg
35 KB, 333x500
>implying Asians give a shit about immigrants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJwNExhPR2w
>>
File: asian men btfo.png (24 KB, 685x331) Image search: [Google]
asian men btfo.png
24 KB, 685x331
>>55780633
>>
File: 1399503171411.jpg (112 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1399503171411.jpg
112 KB, 640x640
>meet your daughter's prom date
>what do
>>
>>55779120
William Hjelte looks like a real life version of Blue, the asshole rival from Pokemon Red and Blue. However something is wrong with his face. It's like he never get enough sleep or work out
>>
File: 1441340956522.jpg (95 KB, 1275x631) Image search: [Google]
1441340956522.jpg
95 KB, 1275x631
>>55780693
>>
File: LMAO.png (292 KB, 592x1428) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.png
292 KB, 592x1428
>>55780800
>>
>>55780662
asians have a lot of potential in sports, you guys already beastmode it at swimming and a lot of strength-related activities (weightlifting, wrestling).
Maybe if you guys stopped eating so much fucking soy and lifted more instead of playing starcraft and getting dominated by your parents you'd get more athletic scholarships :)
>>
File: 1349053489053.png (17 KB, 531x345) Image search: [Google]
1349053489053.png
17 KB, 531x345
>>55780829
>>
>>55780734

Shake his hand. I did a good job.
>>
>>55780566
ahahha bro i am sorry your yellow skin genetics also come with a pathetic stature.

thats not my fault, neither is the fact that i have northern european heritage and the 6'3 height that comes along with it

i guess it is my fault that i weight 200 pounds since i work out every second day.

you can say all white men are beta programmers but these fields are dominated by chinks and pooinlooers so the facts dont match your warped sense of reality.

> Absolutely beta fag genetics no matter how smart the kids will be they will be sociopaths.
you realize that the mother is responsible for childrearing in traditionalist households? which is exactly another reason why i dont want some white barren slag, she will raise sjws. asian women are fierce mothers, they will beat their children for displaying degeneracy.

>. Absolutely beta fag genetics
if you are going to shit all over white genetics at least use the legitimate reasons, whites have many shortcomings, you dont need to invent imaginary ones
>>
>>55780507
I know; that's why I'm trying to gain
>>
>>55780734
bowl cut and effeminate look in his eyes
dude needs to get a buzz cut and eat some red meat

Then I'd welcome him with open arms
>>
>>55779042
Your IQ isn't how high you can count.
>>
If mudslimes bring their shit to china they'd just get shot.
>>
File: tinder-top-conversions1.png (22 KB, 1094x168) Image search: [Google]
tinder-top-conversions1.png
22 KB, 1094x168
>>55780882
k that's all i've got
>>
File: 1441298124097.jpg (199 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1441298124097.jpg
199 KB, 1024x768
WHY ARE WESTERN ASIAN WOMEN TO PRONE TO SJWISM?!
THEY ARE LITERALLY MORE PRIVILEGED THAN WHITES.
>>
>>55780800
Although I agree, one must take into account population.
>>
>>55780555
Ever heard of the Yulin Dog Festival? Horrific stuff m8
>>
>>55780927
>if you are going to shit all over white genetics
I'm shitting on the typical faggot that goes for Asian women. Tech/programming nu males.
>>
>>55780927
Height has its downsides too.
If you ever get in a tussle with a 5'5 asian man who is strong and has decent wrestling technique your 6'3 ubermensch lanky limbs won't do shit.

Then you'll embarrass yourself in front of your girl, who will then leave you for said 5'5 asian man.
>>
>>55780800
>>55780829
>>55780693

oh shit son, it just keeps getting better and better

looks like the asian ladies have it in for me too.

this is going to be highschool all over
>>
>>55780953
>Yer mum's a whore and you suck at rugby
>shrimp on the barbie
>cunt cunt cunt

I can australianshitpost too
>>
>>55780847
kek
>>
Im comfy
aside from us, HK, taiwan and japan, rest of asia is too crappy to be attack by terrorists
>>
>>55780555
Im going back in 3 weeks as well, haven't visit it the last 3 years. It's pretty fun if you have friends, you can probably able to afford almost every services there is since US dollar, pretty lucky because Aus dollar so shit right now.
>>
White people living in a majority Asian community is not healthy
the reverse is even more unhealthy especially in America
>>
File: 1419572337184.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1419572337184.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
Sorry white boys
>>
>>55780847
Most of us are pretty good at ping pong badminton and other racket sports. I got a friend who's pretty good at basketball. It's really a cultural difference, I did track and was shit at it, I think 12.5s for 100m was my average.
>>
>>55781017
Fuck, why did I google this shit.
Literally a festival for slaughtering dogs.
I mean we already have beef, pork and chicken. Why the fuck do they have to eat dogs?

I don't know if Vietnam has any kind of dog slaughtering festival like that but it seems like dog meat is a popular meat in the market and there is a lot of dog meat restaurants.
>>
>>55780927
I can confirm that Asian mothers are the most red-pilled tiger moms on earth. My mother has personally told me that if I ever marry a minority e.g. black, latino, shitskin in general in her eyes I will be disowned.
>>
>>55780953
kek good one m8
>>
File: ZeEU9B0.jpg (118 KB, 880x497) Image search: [Google]
ZeEU9B0.jpg
118 KB, 880x497
>>55781177
>New Zealand

These are the men fucking your wife and your mother, right now.
>>
>>55781099
you missed my favorite one brah
>>55780633
some highlights

White women:
>prefers same race: 65.44%
>excludes own race: 4.29%
>excludes blacks: 91.61%
>excludes asians: 92.84% (literally less desirable than niggers lel)

Asian women:
>prefers same race: 5.98%
>excludes own race: 39.96% (lmao)
>excludes whites: 11.11%
>>
>>55781271
my brothers wife is maori senpai
>>
>>55781025
well good thing im the fucking polar opposite of a nu male, hence there will be even less competition?

everything im reading in this thread is only positive reinforcement for my beliefs.

>>55781073
bro im not a fucking barbarian, why would i get into a fucking fist fight with some little chink?

do you know what happens when you get into fist fights? you lose your fucking PAL license, im not losing that because kim jeong wanted to throw down.
>>
>>55781204
Yeah China and Korea are pretty barbaric; pet dogs are literally stolen off the porches from local families and burnt alive. Fucking savages.
>>
File: lorde-and-james-lowe-age-lead.jpg (84 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
lorde-and-james-lowe-age-lead.jpg
84 KB, 600x597
>>55781177

u mad?
>>
>>55781347
>well good thing im the fucking polar opposite of a nu male, hence there will be even less competition?
Nigga if you're not a nu-male you can get a white girl what is your problem.
>>
>>55778402
Fuck off, chink.

>bring in tonnes of money, made us rich through increasing our land value

Not sure about Canada, but here the Chinks just buy the land and do shit all with it, and when they do make a profit they just send all the money back to Chinkland. I'm guessing the distribution of value for money is the same there.

>they obey the law ~ as much as whites do they pay taxes

This is true. However, they're still inferior in the regard of allowing a corrupt as fuck Communist government to exist that shits all over their human rights, and is getting steadily more tyrannical under the Premier. If they were superior they would have overthrown that piece of shit by now.

>they actually reproduce, unlike white women

So much that they have to artificially impose restrictions on you so you don't overpopulate the country even more than it already is with yellow hordes. No restraint.

>asians are like white people only better

They also have terrible public manners.

Finally: Muh Dik
>>
>>55781347
My point was that height isn't always an indicator of physical dominance.

Sorry you got triggered by a scenario that involves direct conflict, typical canada
>>
File: 1423046016608.png (74 KB, 428x343) Image search: [Google]
1423046016608.png
74 KB, 428x343
>>55781454
>>
>>55781317
>White women:
i dont give a fuck about white women, they are barren retards that chugged the jew cool aid. asian women are where its at and everything im reading is sweet fucken music to my ears

its funny i always thought 4chan was filled with faggot loser weaboos and never understood the fascination and obsession with asian women, but after being completely redpilled by POL on jews and their trickery of white western women, im beginning to understand exactly why so many white males have it in for asian ladies.
>>
>>55778667
Is that why China implemented the single child policy 30 years ago?
>>
>>55779067
They just don't have a dog fetish like white people do, no need to hate them for that. If you were as poor as the average Chinese you might want to eat dogs too to survive.
>>
>>55781515
The real prize is going directly after qt.3.14159 jewesses who are usually degenerate and easy to fuck.
>>
>>55780693
i don't get this one
>>
>>55779520
Nothing more than an anomaly, if true.
>>
>>55781317
see, this cannot be healthy

>>55781355
no that makes me happy, I don't like seeing minorities getting shat on, I would like for someone of any race to be able to assimilate and become our equal if they try

I want everyone to be happy anon

>>55781515
they are just delusional virgins, white womyn aren't all sjw's
>>
File: yolked.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
yolked.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>55780847
pic related
>>
>>55778970
Bruce Lee was part white to begin with.
>>
>>55781435
you obviously havent been reading my posts, i dont struggle to get white women, i struggle to want white women

they are fucking barren leftists jew puppets

dont you understand?

ask a 18yr old white girl what her 3 main desires are, she will tell you:
big house/nice car/ right husband
latest iphone
coach handbag

they want nothing to do with motherhood and wifehood. asian women have so far displayed no issues with these two critical facets of womanhood.

you also fail to understand that i am speaking in broad strokes, general terms. i am referring not just to me individually but to many other white males who are also fed up with white women, they just dont know the answer yet: asian women.

>>55781457
you dont understand the laws of this country, we are so cu cked that if jamal breaks into my hosue with his 9mm and points it at me, i MAY NOT BY LAW point my shotgun at him. it is canadian FEDERAL law that you may not protect yourself with a gun.
punching a manlet chink at a bar? bye bye gun collection, no more owning a firearm for me.

Canadians do not have a right to bear arms, its a privilege that can easily be taken away from us

fyi, i almost did not pass my background check due to recorded fistfights.
>>
>>55781790
BIg guys
>>
>>55779037
He looks like a raging faggot.
>>
>>55781631
Don't talk as if you weren't a degenerate yourself.
>>
>>55776594

Daily reminder that Persians and Arabs basically created civilization.
>>
File: 1420446734496.jpg (74 KB, 552x459) Image search: [Google]
1420446734496.jpg
74 KB, 552x459
>>55781498
Ah, I see you're still devastated that my countryman >>55780953 blew you the fuck out earlier. Leave the board, you've already admitted to being a filthy homosexual black, this is no place for you m8.
>>
>>55780734
Thank God it wasn't a nigger
>>
>Singapore surrounded by Islam
Not looking good guys
>>
>>55781832
>ask a 18yr old white girl what her 3 main desires are, she will tell you:
>arab/black cock
>fuck you dad
>fuck you dad

Fixed
>>
>>55781631
the jews in this area are typically very nationalistic, they congregate with other jews and the only way you can get an easy lay out of them is if they are off at university.

been there done that fucked jews nothing special

>>55781778
>they are just delusional virgins, white womyn aren't all sjw's

see:
>>55781832
I am speaking in general terms, as in from the perspective of millions of white males, not just me myself. white women are generally becoming a fucking nightmare to deal with and they are not producing babies, go yellow and you dont have many of these problems
>>
>>55778787

Don't Asians know affirmative action works against them? They get shafted harder than whites.
>>
Korean-Canadian here.
I'm moving to Dubai for work. I'm trying to learn the ways of life in the middle east.
pls dun kil meh
>>
File: ripinpeace.jpg (87 KB, 655x360) Image search: [Google]
ripinpeace.jpg
87 KB, 655x360
>>55781832
Lmao butthurt whites ITT
>>
>>55781271
At least we know our fathers :^)
>>
>>55781832
>they want nothing to do with motherhood and wifehood. asian women have so far displayed no issues with these two critical facets of womanhood.
I doubt it desu. You are so stupid and hopeful about muh Asian women in the future but you don't see Asian women becoming SJWs more and more everyday? At some point you little submissive Asian girl fantasy will run dry.
>>
>>55782014
white men go for asian women
white men go for black men
asian men go for black women (srs)

>vid related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXQCo9fLYWI
>>
File: removewhite.jpg (11 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
removewhite.jpg
11 KB, 280x180
>>55781832
The era of the white man is over

The era of the Asian has begun
>>
File: china-imams1.jpg (131 KB, 800x591) Image search: [Google]
china-imams1.jpg
131 KB, 800x591
by making them dance
>>
>>55782137
meant white women go for black men
but since whites are so obsessed with kek porn the original statement stands anyways
>>
>>55782161
ANGLO COUNTRIES ARE INDIAN TERRITORY

GET OUT CHANG
>>
>>55781832
>motherhood

go look at east Asian birthrates m8

you're better off marrying a muslim womyn if you want alot of kids
>>
>>55779794
I'm half Viet don't know a single Asian that likes affirmative action. Asian parents are obsessed with education and acutely, even pathologically, aware of how they are fucked by AA. They don't give a shit about whites or justice, they just want STEM degrees from top universities.
>>
>>55776594
We have near zero welfare and very competitive economy.
Nignogs and mudslimes can't survive here.
>>
>>55782242
Bring it on patel
>>
>>55778466
>The more I learn about different people, the more alienated and distinct I find myself to be from them.
No shit
>>
File: 1377588351494.jpg (43 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
1377588351494.jpg
43 KB, 500x343
>>55782161
Fuck off, Chinigger. Just because you occupy Box Hill doesn't make you relevant. Whites continue to dominate the world and chinks still imitate whites in everything.

That's why skin whitening products are so popular amongst Chinese women [and even men].

I'm happy to coexist with you but trying to supersede us is futile when you can only barely succeed in imitating white lifestyles.
>>
File: brokeasfuckmang.jpg (108 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
brokeasfuckmang.jpg
108 KB, 540x960
>>55776594
Half-gook here
6'2"
200lbs
Fuck muslim economic migrants.
DEATH. DEATH TO ISLAM

DEUS VULT.
>>
>>55782097
>Asian women in the future but you don't see Asian women becoming SJWs more and more everyday

i wont deny that this is happening, but i will argue that its happening to a far greater extent than with white women because:

asians culture is still stronger than white culture
asians have not chugged the jew coolaid on multiculturalism and leftism (in the western sense)
asian culture does not have the equivalent of "white guilt", asians dont give a fuck about saving the rest of the world. this ruthlessness is crucial to survival

the white woman who chugs the jew cool aid goes to university, gets her MUHarketing degree, graduates with tonnes of debt, gets a shitty paying job, is in financial ruin and cant have babies, yet she keeps working and paying taxes that fund the socialist leftist programs that feed little shitskin muhammad, whos father has 20 children and doesnt work.

you see the white race is cu cking itself to death in the name of leftism and multiculturalism, we are literally going extinct so that muhammad can fuck his 4 wives and have 20 kids.

asians are ruthless:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zambia/8073443/Zambian-miners-shot-by-Chinese-managers.html

dont want to work hard? want pay increase?

yeah show me a white man still in existence who would actually still pull off the shit in the article above
>>
>>55780555
I'm half Viet. They are racist against the more jungly looking Asians (Thai etc). They also think blacks are subhuman but they usually just laugh about it, not violent/hateful.
>>
>>55782196
i like the cut of your jib, do you consider yourself a weaboo?
>>
>>55782471
Doncaster now as well senpai

Reminder

Whites cannot breed to save themselves

LITERALLY INFERTILE
>>
>>55782486
mah chigger

hopefully the descendants of this mixing will remove many a kike and kebab
>>
File: 12355763454.jpg (107 KB, 769x580) Image search: [Google]
12355763454.jpg
107 KB, 769x580
>>55778249
>chinks
>nips
>working together
:^)

NANKING NEVER HAPPENU!!!!!!
>>
>>55782486
mah chigger

hopefully the descendants of our mixing will remove many a kike and kebab
>>
>>55782486
I'd rather you hate white people desu

don't they say lots of racist things to you and trigger you daily?

>>55782528
East asia is also fucked until post scarcity and free energy
>>
>>55782635
Also fuck Communism
Communism is for the chinese and worst korea.
I look forward to the eventual wars that I will get to take part in.

>muh regular officer training program.
>>
>>55778003
>>55778132

Stateside Pinoy here. Can we recruit that badass Ilaga militia of yours? It's high time to make those Arab Moros shit their pants into the afterlife.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilaga
>>
File: australian land ownership.jpg (42 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
australian land ownership.jpg
42 KB, 316x237
>>55782621
Nah mate. Bogans will outbreed you.
>>
File: 1426149726006.jpg (58 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
1426149726006.jpg
58 KB, 639x960
>>55782706
White people are awesome, it's such a shame so many of them are useless, lazy shits who feel they are entitled to everything on the taxpayers dole. Hopefully those people can be put on the cattlecars and dealt with proper.

Sihks are cooler, they had muslims much more than whites. Shame about the smell.

Also, pic related is another halfkrigger
>>
>>55782670
More likely Chinks and Koreans working together. Even south korea is getting good relations with China.
>>
>>55782706
free energy and post scarcity could be here within 35 years, iv spoken personally to the head directors at ITER, their tokamak is going to be proven by 2050 and will be in production by 2100. there are many other designs that show enough promise and could get us to that point long before 2100.

after that design is perfected the rest is easy, rising ocean levels? desalination which means tonnes more food production and no water scarcity.

i used to be worried about the future in that sense but humanity will be fine, whitey wont make it though thanks to the jews.
>>
>>55778502
Kill yourself you mongrelized Elliot Rodger looking faggot.
>>
>>55778402
Okay, but then they get majority and areas become Chinatown shitholes. Whites > All
>>
File: 1407919921752.jpg (28 KB, 400x451) Image search: [Google]
1407919921752.jpg
28 KB, 400x451
>>55780555
i'm half vietnamese, i went to vietnam 3 years ago, my white dad ruined the entire experience for me
i meet some family members but didn't get to spend enough time with them because my dad hated the traffic and wanted to bet it early on new years eve and he was more concerned about wanting to sight see rather than me and my brothers getting to have close relationships with our cousins
this was also the first time i realized how much i never felt i fit in around Asians even after all the new year festivals in america.
this was the first time i realized i have no place in this world
>>
>>55782905
I feel bad for the Japs tho, they would be inevitably screwed if the Chinese zerg were to be let loose on them.
>>
>>55782852
this is probably the most uplifting thread i have ever read on POL.

I guess there will be some fierce competition for that sweet tight asian tang, might have to add a few lifts to my routine
>>
>>55783065
fucking this

If the US falls we are fucked.
>>
>>55778249
Yea but they don't give a fuck about freedoms
>>
>>55783149
if that happens you could try and ally with russkies. They won't go Nanking Boogaloo on you at any rate.
>>
>>55783015
white women dont breed

therefore no, white !> all

you can be the smartest fucking human on planet but if you dont have babies your genes go down the fucking toilet

you think muhammad is going to exhume your corpse to harvest your genes so he can clone you for your intelligence. no your legacy is that is the future of the white race, a page in the history books
>>
File: Mkd3jQgU.jpg (12 KB, 211x211) Image search: [Google]
Mkd3jQgU.jpg
12 KB, 211x211
>>55778502
Fuck you for using my friends picture fatburger
>>
>>55782713
not sure i would trust our gov to nto get forced into war by the kikes, we do as ameribros say and i am pretty loyal to the burgers as they are great peeps, but being sent to war to remove the kebab in europe is not a good idea for me personally.

i would sooner shoot the jews and socialists there than kill the kebab. shitskin mudslimes are only a symptom of the problem, not the root cause, which is jewish leftism
>>
File: 1445151932079.png (245 KB, 287x400) Image search: [Google]
1445151932079.png
245 KB, 287x400
>>55783021
for what it's worth f a m, you're not alone. if shit went down here in the states people like us would just be fucked like the rest. just come to peace with it and try to enjoy the time we have.

>>55783149
for what it's worth i'll stand and fight and die with you glorious nippon bastards if shit went down.
at least your country has brought me joy with your delicious foods. don't even like your animu and wimmins. i always had a thing for the underdogs.
>>
File: augengeradaus.jpg (95 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
augengeradaus.jpg
95 KB, 540x960
>>55783081
I wouldn't worry, I fish in the weeaboo/cosplayer market whenever i'm back in school. So we're probably not in the same strikezone.
>>
>>55783583
bro have some dignity, you are stooping pretty low there, but i guess i do have to admire your drive for the poon, the fleshy jew
>>
>>55783443
>white women dont breed

But that's wrong on a literal basis, stop exaggerating

They breed comparatively less but they DO breed. And you were claiming "asians are better than whites". So that's quantity, not quality.

Sure, a shitty made in China T-shirt that rips on the first wear can be churned out at the rate of 50 per second, that doesn't make it better than an Australian made shirt that will last for years.

Fucking retarded chinigger.
>>
>>55776594
Hey Zhang!
Let's you and me go down to Sydney Rd and throw pork bits in people's hair
>>
>>55782922
>whitey wont make it though thanks to the jews.

As-long as someone makes it through then It's alight in my mind.
but still I would like there not be a risk of whitey destroying the world due to being overwhelmed with feelings of paranoia and uncertainly, or for technological progress to slow down due to the west regressing into a degenerate hedonist shithole
>>
File: ausishitposterbtfoyetagain.png (78 KB, 667x842) Image search: [Google]
ausishitposterbtfoyetagain.png
78 KB, 667x842
>>55783804

oh really? since you are fucking clueless let me explain:

a birthrate of 1.3 means that there will only be 62/100 babies born that are needed to replace the dying old white people, thats in just 1 generation.

in two generations its .62*.62=38%

in 3 generations its 23%

in 4 generations its 15%

4 generations is roughly 100 years when the first white people at the start of this tracking have all died off.

we will be at roughly 10% of the numbers that we should be in 100 years, 90% of the white people are going to disappear.

this is because white women arnt fucken breeding retard
>>
File: 1385852126882.jpg (15 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
1385852126882.jpg
15 KB, 453x557
>>55784085
>but still I would like there not be a risk of whitey destroying the world due to being overwhelmed with feelings of paranoia and uncertainly, or for technological progress to slow down due to the west regressing into a degenerate hedonist shithole

"gee i hope those goys dont get us!"

"damn the goys better work hard for us before they disappear"

damn, im really starting to understand all those dumbfuck ausi shitposting memes, this boards quality goes down the fucking toilet when only aussies are awake,

i guess its good that you are all such shit posters as it means i have to go to bed
>>
File: ( y o u ).jpg (196 KB, 713x895) Image search: [Google]
( y o u ).jpg
196 KB, 713x895
>>55784274
>image is ONLY Europe, not America or Australia, when talking to an AUSTRALIAN [and multiple parts of the image display satisfactory fertility anyway]

>Image only shows CURRENT trends, not taking into account potential future trends similar to the WW2 Baby Boom

>calls ME the retard

Holy shit, is your brain tiny like your dick, Chinigger?

And once again.

That is a question of claiming quantity, not quality.

You were claiming Asians are better than whites and by cultural achievements, current governments, countries' HDI and human rights statuses that's simply not true.

There may be more of you but you are not a better race. Chinks have a shocking human rights record, tiny dicks, and their economy is only performing better because they install anti-suicide nets around their buildings to stop the slave laborers jumping out.

The reason you all keep coming to our countries is because WHITES ARE RACIALLY BETTER. If you were better we would be going to you. Simple.

After four generations I'll likely be long dead, I could give less of a shit. Here and now, whites are superior to Asians.
>>
>>55784371
I didn't explain myself properly m8

I'm saying the opposite of what you think, I was just reasoning that it's better for everyone in the long run that whitey doesn't get fucked
>>
File: isheyguddut.jpg (7 KB, 220x314) Image search: [Google]
isheyguddut.jpg
7 KB, 220x314
>>55784371
Dumb chinigger, he's from New Zealand.

Stupid, tiny-dicked chinigger.
>>
>>55783262
lol dumb ass, russia and china are friends, in fact they'll both take revenge on Japan for what it did.
>>
>>55785146
>russia and china are friends

Russia and America were fine old friends [good old Uncle Joe Stalin was on the face of Woman's Day] until Germany fell, dumbass. There's long standing trends in history of the two biggest powers getting antsy about each other.

When America disappears, Russia and China have nobody to distrust but each other, and they're direct neighbours.
>>
>>55783065
why would you feel bad for nips? they essentially came into china, pirated the culture then turned around and back stabbed them while the country was at its knees admist a full blown civil war.

>>55785480
fair enough. also hate chinese people all you want but get that japanese sympathising shit in check please

http://www.australia.gov.au/about-australia/australian-story/japanese-bombing-of-darwin
>>
>>55785631
what part of "nanking never happened" did you not understand?

i bet you believe in the holocaust too
>6gorillionbiillion
>>
>>55785631
Japs may have been disgusting piggu in WW2 and the crimes that generation of Japs did was unforgiveable, but I've got little against the current generation.

Chinese on the other hand still have an absolutely disgusting government who would be bombing Darwin right now and coming for our resources if other bigger countries like Burgerstan weren't keeping it in check. They see us as just another South Sea Island.
>>
our people has the motive to reject those filthy arabians into our soil. Unlike the Germans .. pff
>>
>>55781271
good luck trying to find anyone who looks like that outside of tourist attractions idiot
>>
File: bilde.jpg (35 KB, 548x410) Image search: [Google]
bilde.jpg
35 KB, 548x410
>>55778939
except, the white guy and long nosed white girl are athletes who are taking pictures with those fans. nice try though
>>
>>55781796
>Bruce Lee was part white to begin with.

AHAHAHA not true.
>>
>>55786298
his mother was actually a halfie so hes like a quater white
>>
>>55779067
Generalizing an entire populace, nice
>>
Korea has a dictator atm. Not even trolling.
>wants to change history textbooks into single state wide propaganda bs.
>new business laws which in short, pander to the 1%
>Nov 14th, organizer of the protest got an okay to do a peaceful protest and instead, the police stopped them and started spraying water cannons that's mixed with high amounts of capasin(sp?). 69 year old man got fucking rekt by it and is in a coma
>the government doesn't let mass media report any of this

Thus the #prayforkorea and #fucking_korea hash tags are trending.

At this point, north Korea is ACTUALLY best korea
>>
>>55781790
Holy shit, like their bodies are bodybuilder size but have the definition and toning of a swimmers
10/10
>>
>>55776594
>http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/14/us-france-shooting-china-idUSKCN0T30K120151114
>"France's Paris was hit by its worst terrorist attack in history, with hundreds dead and injured. On the other side of the world, police in China's Xinjiang, after 56 days of pursuing and attacking, carried out a full attack on the terrorists and got great results"

#shotsfired
>>
>>55786549
olympic weight lifting and myofibrillar hypertrophy will do that. These guys have serious dicipline either way, their diets literally have to be spot on year round.
>>
>>55781796
Serouslee?
>>
>>55786846
lmao hardline china wont tolerate that islamic bullshit, good on them. now if only france and other european nations would come together in a joint effort to remove kebab..
>>
>>55786913
KEK in LOL
>>
>>55778502
>tfw white third generation american fat 22 y/o working pizza job degenerate weed lmao

I am now determined to shift the course of my lfe.
>>
>>55783545
You sound like you are drunk as shit/are 17 years-old.
>>
>>55778531

1. Jews arent the problem if they were
2. Jews are surprisingly "high" in China.

I think a polack here has the huge jewish/western influece in china pastebin
>>
>>55786464
Fuck off Toronto
>>
>>55787503
>1. Jews arent the problem AND EVEN if they were*
>>
>>55783186

Only china,l and is really just the goverment. alot of its population is pushing for more democracy
>>
>>55778003

>>55778132
^ this guy speaks sense
>>
>>55778502

THis is the best thing I've ever read on this board. Start lifting you faggot.
>>
>>55776594
It's your fault for enslaving and colonizing shit skin countries. Now they want revenge and there's nothing wrong with that.
China invests in these countries
They build roads, schools and products
Instead of blowing their countries into the stone ages
Now it's the most liked country in the Middle East and Africa.

>>karmas a bitch
>>east Asia will watch kindly while u kill each other
>>
>>55787787
>>55778502

You're all idiots. Read the filename. If you're all serious then the quality of this board has decline beyond redemption. A tleast, I hope it's a new meme or something because this shit gets posted in all threads relating to asia on /pol/. If not then it's top kek.
>>
>>55780295

no fucking way, 25% at the very fucking most. Fuck actors man, not content with fabricating a reality for entertainment purposes they want to spread that shit out into actual reality.

I hope they all get aids and die
>>
>>55789250

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloe_Bennet

deal with it faggot
>>
File: white-nproud.png (99 KB, 309x393) Image search: [Google]
white-nproud.png
99 KB, 309x393
>>55778132
yes, we are white race
>>
>>55778557
hahaha you do not know what you are talking about

asians are the most racist race ever
>>
>>55789638

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloe_Bennet

oh get fucked. If she is half chinese I am half bagel.
>>
>>55779510
What the fuck did I just read.... Buddy I'm afraid you're completely fucked in the head.
>>
>>55790017

Bagel huh? Only Jews eat that shit. Go fuck yourself you kike shit.
>>
>>55790141

If this is you chloe I got some bad news for you, your dad, he isn't your dad and your mother is a cheating whore who has yellow fever but clearly fucked a half chink to spawn you.
>>
>>55790271

Way to defect the facts. Go back to reddit where they welcome you shilling you fucking kike. Too bad your grandparents weren't thrown in the oven.
>>
I can already speak Mandarin so I will be living in the remote hills of rural china.
>>
>>55790346

You have to be this bitch to be so wildly defensive about my shitposting.

Hey, are you #1Fan?
>>
File: 1369302812730.jpg (92 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1369302812730.jpg
92 KB, 491x491
>>55790513

>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>55776594
Fuck man, as an ex muslim I do hope the chinese, hindus, sikhs rise up against them. Atleast in the developed world.
The entire human progress it at stake and these 'whites' are soo full of white guilt they don't realise it.
>>
>>55778502
A supreme gentleman :O
>>
>>55790794

I'm rubbing your head and smiling benevolently at you right now.

Have a sucker.
>>
File: 1442910534520.jpg (16 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1442910534520.jpg
16 KB, 396x385
>>55781454
Triggered there m8?
>>
>>55781454

The paradox of the Anglo is his deep DEEP inferiority complex which compels him to fear and loathe the other to such a degree he is compelled to act on it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.