[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did we have to kill him? Why didnt the west ally with him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1441610710717.jpg (7 KB, 250x173) Image search: [Google]
1441610710717.jpg
7 KB, 250x173
Why did we have to kill him? Why didnt the west ally with him? Why? We would have been fucking glorious.
>>
File: napoleon_bonaparte_1769_1821_i.jpg (100 KB, 550x516) Image search: [Google]
napoleon_bonaparte_1769_1821_i.jpg
100 KB, 550x516
Why did we have to kill him? Why didnt the west ally with him? Why? We would have been fucking glorious.
>>
Because he was killing the west?
>>
File: 1441384508721s.jpg (4 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
1441384508721s.jpg
4 KB, 250x150
>>55776480
only because we were attacking him
>>
>>55776678
Because he broke a peace pact several times?
>>
>>55776839
>broke a peace pact

Britain initiated the war, period.
>>
Hitler wanted his country back. When he started doing it, the allies attacked him. To stem that tide, he had to take France, which only made him look like a bad guy.
Hitler was right.
>>
>>55776907
I tought that hitler started by taking the countries to the eas
>>
>>55776314

He threatened the system of our elites. There is no way our leaders would have ever allied with him.
>>
>>55776314
He was quite literally a White Nigger.
>>
jews
money
>>
>>55777295
Thats right Hitler got what he deserved for killing jews.
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
if you read protocols of zion, you will see that hitler used it as a guidebook. maybe we can as well
>>
>>55777604
Enjoy your insanity.
>>
>>55776314
There is much evidence to support the idea that Adolf Alois Hitler was aptly played. He may have believed that a union between Britain and the Reich was iminent with the German House that currently sits upon the British throne elevated to the Head of State of the Reich. There are many inconsistencies in strategy unaccounted for if one truly believes the Reich meant to subdue the isles of Britain. Many believe that it was madness brought on by advanced syphilis, yet there is no evidence to support this. The body fragments held out as the remains of Hitler are most certainly female and fraudulent. He displaced the importance of the banking elite, the true power of England. For this crime he and all of Germania and former Dacia had to be broken. The Reich believed till the end that the Western front to combat Stalin and the communist scourge.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.