[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>#ISTANDWITHFRANCE What does this even fucking mean? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_1075.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1075.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>#ISTANDWITHFRANCE

What does this even fucking mean? Do you oppose immigration, do you oppose gun control are you anti-islam?

Fucking normies i swear.
>>
>>55776265
It's just another bullshit
>my thoughts and prayers go out to
type thing, except this time libtards can get behind it because it doesn't mention prayer
it's just more social media attention whoring that always happen on the backs' of tradgedies
>>
It's such a safe thing to say it makes me sick to see how much effort people are putting into it. It's like the Boston bombing again

It's even worse than #fuckcancer
>>
Hashtag activism, normies love this shit.
>>
It means they stand with Islam. Any generic platitudes in response to Islamic terror are just subtle anti-racist messages.
>>
I posted this hoping people would realize that I was being sarcastic but people actually changed their picture.

>Make sure to change your Facebook profile picture into the French flag so we can really make a difference.
>>
>>55776265
its another Facebook social experiment, just like the rainbow profile pic. Most people aren't even concerned about the cause why it happened. the just think that its "sad" and "not good".
>>
>>55776265
not a shred of empathy in your bones, and a need to be correct through critique...

just as boring as the antisemitism that gets trotted out to explain the murky workings of reality on this board....
>>
File: The_Eternal_Shitposter.png (71 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
The_Eternal_Shitposter.png
71 KB, 919x737
>>55776265
>>
File: 1432692005686.png (615 KB, 807x997) Image search: [Google]
1432692005686.png
615 KB, 807x997
>>55777119
Le tippy fedora to you my friend.
>>
>>55777119
Hashtags are empty words. There's no empathy in them.

If these people wanted to make a "difference" then they should go volunteer in something that they can actually do.
>>
File: 1332625502799.jpg (35 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1332625502799.jpg
35 KB, 500x328
>>55776265
Ask all the faggots that stand with Israel what it means.
>>
>>55776265
STOP TRIGGERING ME
A BUNCH OF BRWON PEOPLE IN SHITIDAD ALSO DIED
BUT I GUESS YOU DON'T CARE BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT WHITE
GEEZ, IT'S 2015
#prayfortheworld
>>
>>55777119
It does nothing AT ALL. All it does is make retards think they are helping, just like the crusade threads. It's just as useless as /pol/acks spouting DOOS VAULT, pictures of Muhammad, or 'fuck off achmed' everytime something happens.

Saying #istandwithIS is just as meaningful as this drivel.
>>
>>55776265
If you pair it with redpilled posts on how ISIS is entering among the refugees then you can basically hijack the slacktivist cause.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.