[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So France's king announced that he will be merciless to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1447558043840.jpg (31 KB, 480x475) Image search: [Google]
1447558043840.jpg
31 KB, 480x475
So France's king announced that he will be merciless to ISIS. Do you think france will act on it or just be cowards as usual?
>>
>>55775206
I certainly hope our uncle delivers.

However the nature of geopolitics and the electorate makes it unlikely.
>>
>>55775206
Hashtag war with no survivors
>>
>>55775206
I've made no such announcement, but since you mention it, ISIS shall be wiped off the face of the earth.
>>
>>55775206
>France's king
They haven't had one since the revolution
>>
France has a King? What year is this?
>>
>>55775206
Well, seeing as how we've been hearing really strange mechanical sound coming from the Alps, I'm going to presume president is about to make good on his statement.
>>
The media will wait until an innocent mudslime is killed in the crossfire and make it out "Oh poor glorious Muslim goddess was on Her way to the orphanage for baby amputees after carrying 30 gallons of drinkin water where she removed one of her own kidneys to filter it, for over 40 days and night and was maliciously bombed in a deliberate heinous attack at the innocent Muslim because the French hate amputee orphan transgendered autistic depressed infants who were sexually abused by the King of France himself and his leading Generals"

And then watch as the French people start dry heaving until their NotAllMuslim organ fires full force.
>>
>>55775431
That's just wrong, on every level
>>
>>55775460

C'MON ITS 1215
>>
In 1936 3 battalions of German soldiers re-militarized the Rhineland. 39 divisions of French soldiers looked on, afraid to provoke a conflict.

Czechoslovakia was progressively consumed by Germany, then Poland, Denmark and Norway. France looked on.

60 million people died because France thought peace could prevail in 1936.

I have no faith in France to respond in any meaningful way. Particularly as France seems to still think peace is an option.
>>
>>55775460
>>
>king
wat
>>
>>55775206
King? You mean Obama? Or Merkel? >>55775314
>>
>>55776036
I think you're forgetting that France has been the only country intervening in wars that occur in Africa. Because of this I could see them sending troops to Iraq possibly.
>>
>>55775206
Cowards. A day after the massacre, a bunch of French people decried protestors for speaking out against a the religion that spilt their fellow countrymen's blood on the same soil they stand on. The protestors were then arrested.

I think cowardice is in their nature.
>>
>>55775206
i fucking hate canada, hope they attack you cowards next. worse shitposters than straya
>>
>>55776108
I mean uncle Hollande. Americans wouldn't understand.
>>
Great Catholic Monarch when?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Alphonse,_Duke_of_Anjou
>>
>>55776412
poo in loo
>>
File: stop.jpg (16 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
16 KB, 288x175
>>55776290
>>
It means theyre going to merci less, so they won't thank abdul as much when he rapes their wives.
>>
>>55776493
LEAVE INDIANS ALONE YOU FUCKING AMERICUK
>>
>>55775206

Personally, I think Hollande is trying to talk tough so that the National Front doesn't collect an insurmountable amount of support in advance of the 2017 election.
>>
>>55775206
>France's king
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.