[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you idiots really think that being Muslim or of the Islamic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10
File: AK47-serious.jpg (416 KB, 1529x1252) Image search: [Google]
AK47-serious.jpg
416 KB, 1529x1252
Do you idiots really think that being Muslim or of the Islamic faith had anything to do with the terrorist attacks in Paris?

There's absolutely no causal relation, it's like saying that all assault rifles are responsible for gun violence when the vast majority of assault rifles out there have never harmed a living soul, listen to yourselves!
>>
>>55774396
Your pick is an Indian woman of the Hindu faith, firstly. She isn't Muslim.

Tell me though, why did these men attack Paris last night? If it wasn't because they are Muslim, why was it?
>>
>>55774535
They also happened to be male, does that mean all men are terrorists?
>>
>>55774396
Can you go and fuck off already libtard?
>>
>>55774396
If you attack a country because they're leading an offensive against "your muslims brothers and sisters" then yeah I'd say it has a thing or two to do with Islam.

If you shout allauh ackbar before detonating your novelty vest I'd say it has a thing or two to do with Islam.

If you got recruited by an Imam, etc.
>>
Attacks were done in the name of Islam. Therefore, Islam is to blame.
>>
>>55774396
You're comparing inanimate objects, which can be neither good nor bad, to Islam, a faith whose writings say it is alright to kill unbelievers.

Your thread is shit and you should feel bad.

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>55774634
The attacks were also done using assault rifles, so should we blame those too?
>>
>>55774396
So you're saying if there was no religion in the world, these attacks would have still happened?
>>
Your argument is retarded. I know you're a troll, but all terrorists are Muslims, not all Muslims are terrorists.

Islam is a cancer on the Earth and is not a religion of peace.

GTFO
>>
>>55774396
>Do you idiots really think that being Muslim or of the Islamic faith had anything to do with the terrorist attacks in Paris?
yes
>There's absolutely no causal relation
determination of causality is impossible and functioning humans recognize that cognition & internal representation depend on association and probabilities
>>
>>55774569
According to most liberals, probably yourself included, yes. But no, just like you being a blithering idiot has no bearing on my common sense and intelligence, being male has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>55774396
except assault rifles don't post manifestos quoting the koran after mass shootings
>>
>>55774396
It's literally not even about The terrorists that they're bringing into every country in Europe and the us. It's not about how they beat their wives and have full control over them. It's about how they're taking a rich European nation and changing our society into a shit hole. Literally letting a third world country into a rich place is gonna fuck everything up. The sucker bombers causing white genocide is a small part.
>>
>>55774706
The rifles did not pull their triggers. They needed someone to do pull them. Why is this so hard for you to understand
>>
>>55774706
"We are doing this because we are in possession of assault rifles"
=/=
"We are doing this because jihad is a central tenet of our religion"
>>
>>55774396
Do you idiots really think that being Muslim or of the Islamic faith had anything to do with the terrorist attacks in Paris by Muslims who follow the Islamic faith and support Muslim and Islamic domination of the world as is dictated to us by our holy book of the Islamic faith that is followed by all good and faithful Muslims of which the Paris terrorists were.

>There's absolutely no causal relation

How do the kids in school treat you kid?
>>
>>55774535
Fasle flag obviously
>inb4 tinfoil
Jews and big corporation. Pretty much everything that happens is related to big business and banks.
Prove me wrong
>pro tip: you can't
>>
File: isis-eu-trojan-horse-630x479.jpg (98 KB, 630x479) Image search: [Google]
isis-eu-trojan-horse-630x479.jpg
98 KB, 630x479
#NotAllHorses
>>
>>55774396
She has a dot on her forehead. That ain't no muslim varmint, that's just a designated.
>>
>>55774396
Sure, what you're saying is correct.
Can you agree that it's a horrible idea for a country to let let anyone into their country and give them citizenship/benefits as long as they are brown and claim to be a refugee without even checking to see who they actually are?
>>
>>55774869
>>55774836
You're saying that because their religion enables them to perform these atrocities that the entire religion is bad. In this case assault rifles played an pretty big role in enabling this horrific event as well, so all assault rifles are bad by that logic.
>>
>>55774569
> does that mean all men are terrorists?
Not Christian men. Not atheist men. Not Buddhist, not hindu or Jewish(lately).

Just muslim men.
>>
>>55774699
It doesn't just say it is okay, it condemns those who do not as just as bad as the infidels themselves, in some cases worse.
>>
>>55774981
Yes, because their religion commands them to act so, the religion is bad.
>>
>>55774706
kek don't worry. someone will be along to do just that. right after the lefty elitists scum get over their butthurt of their favorite vacation spot getting enriched.
>>
>>55774981
Don't ignore >>55774707

If they didn't have guns, they'd use bombs
If they didn't have bombs they'd use knives
If they didn't have knives they'd use acid
If they didn't have acid they'd use any other form of improvised weapon

Seriously, stop being this dense. It's 2015.
>>
>>55774981
>assault rifles played an pretty big role in enabling this horrific event as well, so all assault rifles are bad by that logic.

Except it didn't you fucking retard. That's not how logic works. Their religion tells them to kill all infidels, the assault rifles were merely the tool they used to kill. Assault rifles don't influence people to kill.

You have to have an IQ above 90 to post here.
>>
>>55774981

The assault rifles are not whispering in their ear telling them to kill people because of some assault rifle religion. There is no priest / imam out there espousing the ideals of a collection of assault rifle faiths. They weren't shouting "assault rifles are awesome!" while shooting innocent people. Are you this retarded?
>>
>>55774396
>Do you idiots really think that being NKVD or a believer in communism had anything to do with the gulags and starvation of the Ukraine?
>There's absolutely no causal relation, it's like saying that all white people are responsible for black violence when the vast majority of white people out there have never harmed a living soul, listen to yourselves!
>>
>>55774981
The rifles wee inanimate objects. I slammed my hand in a door once as a kid. Are all doors evil? No, they can't be. They are inanimate objects just like firearms. People are to blame for their actions, however.
>>
>>55775120

If they didn't have Islam, they'd be Roman Catholics during The Inquisition
If they didn't have Roman Catholicism, they'd be Puritan during the Salem Witch Trials
If they didn't have Puritanism, they'd be of the Aztec faith, sacrificing children to their gods
If they didn't have the Aztec faith, they'd be Mormon

That was hard.
>>
>>55774634
lol we do blame assault rifles thats why france has the strictest gun control laws in the world
>>
>>55775251
It sounds like we agree, Islam doesn't kill people, people do.
>>
>>55775407
Why did they kill those people then? Tell us why.
>>
>>55774569
>>55774981
You're seriously the only one in here saying "because of one example of X doing Y that has to mean everything/one X does Y because I'm a fucking idiot!"

In this case the only time we actually do see large scale extremist attacks on innocent people its almost certainly always Muslims and they're most certainly always screaming Allah.

Explain why that is the only religion that still does that. And assault rifles are subjectively bad because they're tools of war you fuckhead. Unfortunately assholes out there with different ideas and beliefs still want to strong arm people and kill them for whatever reasons (financial, power, or in the case of Muslims, religious as well). Obviously all assault rifles are bad but just because they are doesn't mean bad things will happen with them. Obviously all knifes are bad because before guns people stabbed each other to death. What do you suggest towards guns and knives and anything else that can cause harm which makes every single one of them bad by your dumbass reasoning? What should we do huh? Surely you have all the answers then right?
>>
>>55774396
>Do you idiots really think that being Muslim or of the Islamic faith had anything to do with the terrorist attacks in Paris?
Ummm yes because its Muslims killing in the name of Allah based on Islamic teachings in the Hadiths.
Have a nice day.

btw ex-Muslim, so I know a little more about it than you, I left because I didn't want to be associated with a backward brutal stone age bullshit religion run by psychopaths who can't decide if you should stone a person to death or cut their head off, I'd rather do neither.
>>
>>55775407
Islam is not an inanimate object. It's not an ideology that condones indiscriminate violence against all others. It's an ideology that commands it.
>>
>>55775329
>during the
>during the
>Aztec
>Mormons

The first three examples are irrelevant and can't be used as a benchmark for behavior in modern society.

Can you remind me the last time the Mormons called for mass killings?
>>
File: I_4714f0_785488.jpg (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
I_4714f0_785488.jpg
22 KB, 320x240
>>55775329
>These bad things happened in the past therefore anyone that still does bad things in the name of religion even though its predominately only one group on a large scale we should let them get away with it

Want to know how I can tell you're a nigger?
>>
>>55774569
If all men followed the words of someone telling them to kill infidels, then yes they would be.
>>
>>55775577
>in the Hadiths
It's actually from that Korean book. It's not a lone sect of muslims with some loose and obtuse interpretation, it's all of them.
>>
>>55775729
Fucking zerg gooks radicalizing those innocent sandindus

Ban assault Starcraft.
>>
>>55774396
Not all Muslims are terrorists, you're right about that. But all terrorists are Muslims and that's something that has to be addressed.

Also, people make their own choices, guns don't.
>>
>>55775635
Can you explain why they're irrelevant? They're examples of evil people who did evil things, there are still several attacks on abortion clinics perpetrated by so called Christians today. No one's saying that Christianity is the source of the evil. Blaming a religion is on par with blaming a weapon used in an attack, people kill people, religions don't.
>>
A question to all Muslims: Why do you try to convince non-Muslims that the terrorists aren't "real Muslims" instead of trying to convince the terrorists that they adhere to the "wrong Islam"?
>>
>>55775964
Taqiyya.
>>
>>55774706
False equivalency. A rifle is a tool, not an ideology.
>>
>>55774914
prove yourself right, cocknose
>>
>>55775964
Because Islam is huge and has to many different fucking immam claimeingbthey are right. Hell we got that shia suni shit happening. Beside something like 51% of Muslims in USA want sharia law.
>>
>>55774396
She better clutch fast, it looks like someone's got her tagged already.
>>
>>55774396
ahmed pls
>>
>>55775937
>attacks on abortion clinics
How many people did the Christians kill in these attacks?
I'd hazard a guess that the doctors inside these clinics have killed more than the Christians.

>Can you explain why they're irrelevant
>behavior in modern society
When was the last global scale Christian/Buddhist/Catholic/Hindu/etc,etc terrorist attack?
>>
>>55774396

I was kinda getting easily convinced till I remembered the whole Islamic 1.2 billion world erupted into a crazed mass murder fest when a few cartoons were published they didn't appreciate.

I'd say they are the queen faggot special sandflakes, emphasis on flakes, of the entire human race.

cartoons= mass murder and mayhem worldwide

hmmm nothing to do with it.....ROFLMAO
>>
>>55774914
>>55774914
I think I was correct here m8s
Youre all missing the point
>the common connection
>>
>>55774569
They aren't killing because they are men though, they are killing because of their Muslim beliefs.

Being Muslim is a choice, it's not a fucking race or something you have no control over. Like these people are basically alluding to >>55775577 >>55775624
Peacefully Muslims are peaceful in spite of Islamic teachings, not because of them. I'll always be wary of someone who chooses to associate with an ideology that actively tells them to kill and torture me, regardless of whether they have acted on that command, that choice in association says a lot about them.
>>
>>55775937
>Blaming a religion is on par with blaming a weapon used in an attack

Ideology =/= the tools that are used to carry out that ideology.

And Christianity is much less violent than Islam. Muhammad was directly involved in battles and conquests and he commanded that Muslims kill in the name of God.
>>
>>55774983
I agree but *cough cough8 (buddhists)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LChfwDgcFE
also KEK this is in paris
>>
>>55776220
So where do you draw the line? An attack on one individual is justified and not at all related to an individuals religion, but there's some number you reach where all of a sudden the person's religion is to blame for their actions?
>>
>>55774569
one was a woman

one was a child

every one of your arguments is dog shit

at least fucking try to troll
>>
>>55775329
No one thinks any of those things are good, faggot.
>>
>>55774396
what you need is an ice pick straight in your eye
>>
>>55776288
Against muslims. Guess why.
>>
>>55774396
You're wrong, the two are obviously linked. This is terrible bait.
It's true that not all Muslims are terrorists, though - which I'm sure is the point you're actually trying to make. In that case, obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYjiSaV5VoE

Note that Ms Gabriel and Mr Shapiro both have different definitions of what constitutes a "radical" Muslim. I personally agree with Shapiro in that believing that honour killings of women, death for apostasy and legal prosecution for depicting the prophet can be justified makes you a radical, with views incompatible with the West.

Fucking respond to this, you cunt. None of you apologist assholes ever do.
>>
>>55776356
The simple fact is that society of a hundred years ago is literally ages different to what we have now.

If you look closely, you'll notice that the majority of religions have grown out of their old, sometimes barbaric ways. Except for one.

It's not hard to extrapolate the link between recent and current events and form a clear view of what's going on in the world.

Also, I like how you're avoiding the questions which essentially undo your paper thin argument.
>>
Thanks for exposing yourself OP. OP is working for government #Operation4chan to try to convert people to cultural marxism through association
>>
>>55775329
none of those things are justifiable, faggot.
"HURR ATROCITIES HAPPENED IN THE PAST, SO NOW I GET TO TAKE MY TURN RIGHT?"
>>
>>55776392
That's the point, lad. All of those things were atrocities committed by evil people. No one blames Roman Catholicism for The Inquisition though, because we know that the religion didn't kill people, people did. If you believe otherwise than let's put an end to Roman Catholicism and any religion with self proclaimed followers who have ever been associated with violence.
>>
>>55776683
>No one blames Roman Catholicism for The Inquisition though

yes they fucking do. They blame Roman Catholicism for the crusades as well, because they were both religiously-inspired events.

The difference is that Islam is currently in the state of mind that Roman Catholicism was in 500+ years ago, thanks to retarded Wahhabi bullshit.
>>
>>55776683
>who have ever been associated with violence.
How about currently are?

Oh, everything is just the same as always. Just no Islam.
>>
>>55776683
>No one blames Roman Catholicism for The Inquisition though.

That's retarded. The Inquisition was perpetrated solely by Catholics for the purpose of stamping out Protestant heresy. You might wanna drop that particular point, man.
>>
File: 52583832.jpg (113 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
52583832.jpg
113 KB, 450x373
>>55776683
No actually we do blame Roman Catholicism for The Inquisitions that's exactly why you're even able to bring up the fact that they did it. No one is going to say it wasn't religion that caused that because it was. Luckily Roman Catholics aren't as barbaric as that now which is why we don't give a shit. If Muslims could get their shit together then that'd be amazing but they cannot. I really hope you're trolling.
>>
Op is either a Muslim or a Top C.uck
>>
>>55776883
You're wrong if you think the Catholic faith celebrates or supports any of the ideologies that led to the Crusades or The Inquisition. That's not what Catholicism or Christianity is about.
>>
Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim
>>
If it had nothing to do with being Muslims then why did the terrorists shout "Allahu akbar"?
>>
>>55777006
I absolutely don't think that the Catholic faith celebrates violence, murder or oppression; but you're lying to yourself if you honestly don't think that the Crusades and the Inquisition were religiously motivated.
>inb4 "the crusades were defensive" yeah I know, but just humour the point for the sake of argument
My whole point is that the West has evolved. It's far more civilised now, and with that comes an evolution in our moral, theological and cultural fabric. In the 12th century, you would be considered unholy or heretical to deny the church's righteousness in the Inquisition, but now the religion has shifted to a more humane, peaceful ideology.

Not so with Islam.
>>
>>55776900
So is Norse Paganism to blame for violence, or are your ancestors and their cool hats? Time is a continuous loop, back during violent periods in any religion's history's there were outsiders that considered themselves more civilized.
>>
I guess OP's shift is over. Wonder how much he got paid for this one?
>>
File: Islam is the religion of peace.png (911 KB, 1780x1092) Image search: [Google]
Islam is the religion of peace.png
911 KB, 1780x1092
>>55774396
Continue defending islam, one day you might even get the pleasure of being their target, OP.

>>55777803
Not enough.
>pic related
>>
>>55777736
>is Norse Paganism to blame for violence, or are your ancestors and their cool hats?
Both. Norse Paganism and the culture that surrounded it promoted a social attitude of conquest, pillaging and rape. That's not to say that the marauders themselves are blameless, but you're being blatantly dishonest if you're going to pretend there's no link between violent acts and a violent culture.

>during violent periods in any religion's history's there were outsiders that considered themselves more civilized.
And were they wrong? If cultural group A is raiding and pillaging cultural group B while B is just trying to live their lives, build roads and bridges, develop as a nation etc. then cultural group B is by far a more civilized society.
>>
>>55777736
Norse pagans didn't level the world trade center, nor shoot 160 frenchmen yesterday while wearing suicide vests and yelling allah akbar.

There is one, and only one, religion that keeps producing these savages in the modern day. To no one's surprise, that is the sole religion commanding their people to perform such actions.

Protestantism doesn't command people to, and Protestants don't.
Catholicism doesn't command people to, and Catholics don't.
Orthodox churches don't command people to, and the Orthodox don't.
Buddhism doesn't command people to, and Buddhists don't.
Hinduism doesn't command people to, and Hindus don't.

ONLY Islam does, and only Muslims do.
>>
>>55774914
Unicorns exist. Prove me wrong.
>protip
>you can't.
>>
>>55777167
>all terrorists are Muslim
Top kek
>>
>>55775120
>If they didn't have guns, they'd use bombs
>If they didn't have bombs they'd use knives
>If they didn't have knives they'd use acid
>If they didn't have acid they'd use any other form of improvised weapon

Being this based
>>
>>55779314
They banned assault rifles in France and it's been a peaceful paradise since, for the most part.
>>
>>55774396
>a person can choose to kill or not
>a gun is made to shoot and injure
nice analogy there mate
>>
File: 1375321795513.png (323 KB, 598x600) Image search: [Google]
1375321795513.png
323 KB, 598x600
>>55775964

what this nigga said>>55776174

also, muslims like myself were raised on values that were strict with what the quran taught. im not really religious or even know much about islam, but i know this shit that isis is doing isnt what allah intended in the quran.

look at where these terrorists come from, all the ones committing these attacks and shit. look at the countries, and now look at where we live. one difference, amongst many, are that we (first worlders) have a much, much higher standard of education than where these terrorists come from. i mean shit, they dont even have schools because theyre blown the fuck up, and if they do theyre like straw huts or some shit. because they dont have the same educational standards, i would say taht it is safe to say taht they are not as intelligent to this shit, and being raised in a place with taht mcuh shit going on, you;re prone to build up a lot of hate. terrorist recruiters know this and seduce people with religion and quran and talk them into beliving that isis is right and later on into committing shit like this.

i might be wrong about this, probably am t.b.h, i dont really know or care much about the issue.

not all muslims are bad, or terrorists. but as far as i can see, most terrorists just so happen to be muslims. shit sucks, but this is the world we live in.
>>
File: 1447475697899.jpg (64 KB, 628x664) Image search: [Google]
1447475697899.jpg
64 KB, 628x664
[PART 1/6]

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with motives of 7/7 bombers
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06

World Public Opinion: 7% of Egyptians, 5% of Indonesians, 9% of Pakistanis, 7% of Moroccans, 11% of Jordanians, and 8% of Turks approve of attacks on American civilians in America
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf

Pew Research (2010): 39% of Lebanese, 20% Egyptian, 20% Jordanian, 8% Pakistani, 6% Turkish, 15% of Indonesian, 34% of Nigernian Muslims believe suicide bombings against civiliansare often or sometimes justified.
http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml

Pew Research (2007): 13% of Muslims in America, 24% in Britain, 35% in France, 13% in Germany, 25% in Spain believe suicide bombings against civilians are sometimes justified.
http://pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America, 28% in Egypt, 35% in Lebanon, 13% in Jordan, 7% in Turkey, 10% in Indonesia, 5% in Pakistan believe suicide bombings against civilians are often or sometimes justified.
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
>>
[PART 2/6]

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified

Pew Research (2013): 1 in 4 Muslims do not reject violence against civilians
http://www.pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Pew Research (2013): 15% of Muslims in Turkey, 11% in Kosovo, 26% in Malaysia, 26% in Bangladesh, 4% in Russia, 6% in Albania, 10% in Kyrgyzstan, 7% in Indonesia, 13% in Pakistan, 29% in Egypt, 15% in Jordan, 12% in Tunisia, 9% in Morocco support suicide bombings against civilians.
http://www.pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Pew Research (2007): 5% of American Muslims have a favorable view of al-Qaeda, 27% unsure, 58% very unfavourable.

Pew Research (2011): 5% of American Muslims have a favorable view of al-Qaeda, 14% unsure, 70% very unfavourable.
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

Pew Research (2011): 1 in 10 native-born Muslim-Americans have a favorable view of al-Qaeda.
http://people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

Pew Research: 59% of Indonesians and 56% of Jordanians support Osama bin Laden in 2003 41% of Indonesians support Osama bin Laden in 2007
http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/15/iran-terrorism-al-qaida-islam-opinions-columnists-ilan-berman.html
>>
File: france_isis.0.png (38 KB, 690x711) Image search: [Google]
france_isis.0.png
38 KB, 690x711
[PART 3/6]

Pew Global (2010): 54% of Muslim Nigerians, 28% of Jordanians, 24% of Indonesians, 23% of Egyptians, 18% of Pakistanis, 3% of Turks have "confidence" in Osama bin Laden
http://pewglobal.org/files/pdf/268.pdf

MacDonald Laurier Institute (2011): 35% of Canadian Muslims would not repudiate al-Qaeda
http://www.macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/

World Public Opinion (2009): Majority of Muslims in Egypt, Indonesia, Pakistan and Morocco agree with the al-Qaeda goal of Islamic law.

ICM Poll (2004): 13% of Muslim in Britain support al-Qaeda attacks on America
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist

World Public Opinion (2009): 44% of Egyptian Muslims, 14% Indonesian, 25% Pakistani, 27% Moroccan have positive attitude toward Osama bin Laden:

Pew Research (2011): 22% of Indonesians have a favorable view of al-Qaeda (21% unfavorable)

al-Arabiya: 36% of Arabs polled said the 9/11 attacks were morally justified; 38% disagreed
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/09/10/166274.html

Gallup: 38.6% of Muslims believe 9/11 attacks were partally, mostly, or fully justified
http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/templateC06.php?CID=1154

Policy Exchange: One third of British Muslims believe anyone who leaves Islam should be killed
http://www.civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf
>>
[PART 4/6]

Pew Research (2010): 84% of Egyptian Muslims, 86% Jordanian, 30% Indonesian, 76% Pakistani, 51% Nigerian support the death penalty for leaving Islam
http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

Pew Research (2013): 76% of South Asian Muslims and 56% of Egyptians advocate killing anyone who leaves Islam.

Pew Research (2013): 19% of Muslim Americans believe suicide bombings in defense of Islam are at least partially justified

Pew Research (2009): 83% of Pakistanis support stoning adulterers, 78% support killing apostates
http://www.pewglobal.org/2009/08/13/pakistani-public-opinion/

ICM Poll: 40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 68% of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06

MacDonald Laurier Institute: 15% of Canadian Muslims want mandatory Sharia law in Canada
http://www.macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/

World Public Opinion: 64% of Egyptians said it was “very important for the government” to “apply traditional punishments for crimes such as stoning adulterers.”
>>
[PART 5/6]

Pew Research (2010): 77% of Egyptian Muslims, 58% Jordanian, 36% Indonesian, 82% Pakistani, 65% Nigerian, favor floggings and amputation

Pew Research (2010): 82% of Egyptian Muslims, 70% Jordanian, 42% Indonesian, 82% Pakistani, 56% Nigerian, favor stoning adulterers

Pew Research (2013): 72% of Indonesians want Sharia to be law of the land
http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/news/seventy-two-percent-of-indonesians-favor-shariah-law-pew-forum/

Pew Research (2013): 81% of South Asian Muslims and 57% of Egyptians suport amputating limbs for theft.

Turkish Ministry of Education: 1 in 4 Turks Support Honor Killings
http://www.todayszaman.com/newsDetail_getNewsById.action?load=detay&link=170502&bolum=100

Civitas: 1 in 3 Muslims in the UK strongly agree that a wife should be forced to obey her husband's bidding

BBC Poll: 1 in 10 British Muslims support killing a family member over "dishonor".
http://www.expressandstar.com/blogs/peter-rhodes/2011/12/28/honour-killing-%E2%80%93-a-stain-on-our-nation/
>>
[PART 6/6]

Pew Research (2013): Over half of Muslims surveyed believed that honor killings over sex were at least partially justified.

Policy Exchange: 61% of British Muslims want homosexuality punished

NOP Research: 62% of British Muslims do not believe in the protection of free speech

Pew Research (2011): Muslim-Americans four times more likely to say that women should not work outside the home.
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-5-political-opinions-and-social-values/

Wenzel Strategies (2012): 58% of Muslim-Americans believe criticism of Islam or Muhammad is not protected free speech under the First Amendment. 45% believe mockers of Islam should face criminal charges (38% said they should not). 12% believe blaspheming Islam should be punishable by death. 43% believe people of other faiths have no right to evangelize Muslims. 32% believe that Sharia should be the supreme law of the land. 40% believe they should not be judged by U.S. law and the Constitution, but by Sharia
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/guess-who-u-s-muslims-are-voting-for/
>>
Islam is destructive
/thread
>>
>>55780818
Damn, Sweden buttblasting OP with cold hard facts
>>
File: 1374028611378.jpg (15 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1374028611378.jpg
15 KB, 183x232
No, goy, it's not the muslims.

Let thousands more into your nations.

They are no threat.
>>
>>55780506
>>55780531
>>55780567
>>55780591
>>55780617
>>55780647
>>55780818
Appreciate the links, but OP's already abandoned thread. He ignored any posts that couldn't be easily hand-waved or double-thought away, then collected his paycheck from Soros and left.
>>
>>55774396

>religion tells people to kill others
>"theres no causal relationship i promise"
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.