[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I redpill my liberal gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
How do I redpill my liberal gf
>>
>>55774279
Break up with her, shes probably cheating.
>>
>>55774279
Live and let live.

People believe different shit.
>>
>>55774279
you simply ask her this question:
do you honestly think that elementary school feel-goodery will ever help those that have seen true atrocities such as torture and war?
>>
>>55774279
I showed my mom, last night, the forced suicide whatever video.
she started crying and today she started talking about how she heard about riots in Belgium and how muslims are literally satan. or even worse.
that's going to spread like crazy where I live, she's popular here. and michelle bachman retweeted it. I mean, are you going to call michelle backman wrong? I dotahtn thik so
>>
File: this.jpg (281 KB, 1160x3648) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
281 KB, 1160x3648
>>55774340

/thread

Or I guess try showing her some /pol/ graphs first. Like this.
>>
File: the current year.png (83 KB, 516x501) Image search: [Google]
the current year.png
83 KB, 516x501
>>55774279
It's 2015. You should be a progressive liberal.

TWENTY
FIF
TEEN

COME
ON
AMERICA
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
read a chapter from protocols of zion to her every night as a bedtime story
>>
>>55774279
Kill her.

Not even joking or making an ebin 4chan troll post, death is the ultimate redpill
>>
>>55774340
pretty much this. If you dont your going to break up trying to convince her anyway.
>>
>>55774447
And some of those beliefs are founded in truth, and some are founded in deluded insanity.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.