[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fist of God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1280px-Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg (303 KB, 1280x671) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg
303 KB, 1280x671
Hey, /pol/

I don't really browse /pol/, but since Paris (The Nov. 13th attacks not the Charlie Hebdo attacks, or the countless others), I actually realize what a disgusting thing Islam is.

What I propose is a paramilitary that is similar to the Kurds, but is filled with Christians. Whether it be Baptist, Roman Catholic, Orthodox, Jordanian/Egyptian, Anglican, Protestant, etc, it would fight Islam under the name "The Fist of God".

I'm thinking a emblem with the Roman numerals "IV", representing the four horsemen of the Apocalypse and the motto "Come and See", both referring to Rev 6:1-7.

It would have 4 Regiments; White, Red, Black, Pale.

What do you think?
>>
>>55773595
This sounds similar to Bill O'Reilly's mercenary army idea and is just as fucking stupid.
>>
Deus vult, brother.
>>
>>55773595
austism
>>
How will you form it?

Where will it be based?

How will it be funded?

Where will you go?

How will you support your operations in a foreign country that doesn't sanction your presence?

Do you expect people from western countries to just quit their jobs and go die in a foreign country for no pay and no guarantee of actual effectiveness?
>>
>>55773681
>>55773775
>>55773800
back to reddit
>>
>>55773985
back to weed store
>>
>>55773595
You picked the wrong place /pol/ is nothing but a joke

Specially after they all flocked back here after the kekening
>>
>>55773985
le reddit maymay
>>
>>55773958
1)Not sure how.

2)Depends on the major demographics.

3)Donations. Wealthy Christians who believe this should happen. Hopefully by governments who supports the Kurds due to their attempt to combat ISIS

4)Small European countries who need assistance with borders, Middle east to direct combat

5)It doesn't matter, Iraq/Syria do not have complete control over their own "Borders". We will also assist European governments with border control if they ask.

6) Same way with YPK/Kurds. People go and fight because they believe that an Enemy force must be defeated. Also, the belief that your devotion to the father, the son, the holy ghost will reward you with eternal life in paradise in Heaven.
>>
>>55773595
>What I propose is a paramilitary that is similar to the Kurds, but is filled with Christians. Whether it be Baptist, Roman Catholic, Orthodox, Jordanian/Egyptian, Anglican, Protestant, etc, it would fight Islam under the name "The Fist of God".

another pro war Israel shill, DEPORTATION BUILD WALL
>>
Focus first on protecting yourself; getting a gun, learning to use it and how to act in combat. Then probe your neighbours to find those likeminded and cooperate to defend your neighbourhood.
>>
"The Fist of God"

Sound like edgy teen shit. Call it "Presidium" or "Arcem", trust me.
>>
Seriously. Tolerant liberal /pol/ hater here. Normally, Fuck you guys. But after this kind of shit where people are trying to rationalize this shit into some how being our fault. It's ridiculous to think Islam isn't a problem.
>>
>>55774284
>saying le reddit maymay will make them think I don't frequently browse reddit.
Fuck off. Muslims need to die. I propose the pope calling christians to arm again. Except this pope is a fucking hack.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.