[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REFUGEE PASSPORT FOUND NEAR THE BODY OF A TERRORIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: passport.jpg (559 KB, 2745x2059) Image search: [Google]
passport.jpg
559 KB, 2745x2059
>http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619447/Paris-terrorist-Syrian-refugee-Greece-government-official

What will happen?

The leftiest SJW will try to find another excuse, but wht excuse this time?

/pol/ was right?
>>
>>55773540
ALSO

THE ARRIVQAL OF TERRORISTS AT THE THEATER

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtdnovCHbWs&bpctr=1447565343
>>
>>55773540
BUMP
>>
>>55775733
Thanks ameribro, i havent seen threads about this very important particular .
>>
that's just the one passport they found
it could even potentially be all of them
>>55773703
rofl @ the music stopping, like pottery
>>
>>55773540
> but wht excuse this time?

#notallmuslims
Works every time, senpai.
>>
>>55776619
exactly, the narrative was never rational. there really is no end.
>>
>>55773540
What if the passports are fake to criminalize Syrians?
>>
>>55773703
>that video
that look of bewildered confusion on the guitarist

that's genuine chaos
>>
>>55776932
This, why would Christian refugee(s) do something as radical as someone who enforces Islamic beliefs.?
>>
>>55776932
no one cares about their ethnicity
they came through refugee channels that's what matters
>>
>>55776932
then they shouldnt be carrying them to suicide bombings.
>>
>>55773540
That seems to convenient to me. Do you really think the terrorist would bring along his passport?
>>
>>55777550

>gets stopped with no ID
>Muslim man
>????

In case he'd need to identify himself for ANY reason, even if he slips away.

Plausible deniability.
>>
>>55773540
does anyone else find it really fucking weird how this is like the second or third time a muslim shooter had coincidentally dropped their passport at the scene of the crime? Are you fucking serious?

Where the fuck are your tin foil hats.
>>
>>55773540
"ermagherd so racis!! It's probably a passport of a soldier of the Assad regime! don't blame the poor refugees! #refugeeswelcome"

then the politicians with the approval of the brainless useful idiot masses get a casus belli to jump on Assad
>>
>>55777884

The guy blew himself up, senpai.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.