[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there is literally nothing wrong with incest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 273x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 273x303
>>
only a thing in USA loooool. cousin-fucking, backwards ass hicks
>>
File: TutPrognathism.jpg (45 KB, 725x413) Image search: [Google]
TutPrognathism.jpg
45 KB, 725x413
>>55773300
>>
>>55773416
Looks like a fucking rat
>>
>>55773300
Heh. I got nice digits
>>55773416
WE WUZ INBREDS N SHEEIT
>>
is that mark zuckerberg?
>>
The potential problems caused by incest are practically negligible once you get out around the second cousin genetic range. There is actually evidence that supports the claim that the ideal genetic distance for partners is third cousins.
>>
>>55773527
LOL
>>
File: KV55_amenhotepIV.jpg (105 KB, 529x518) Image search: [Google]
KV55_amenhotepIV.jpg
105 KB, 529x518
The picture attached to this post contains the skull of KV55 which is a close relative of Tutankhamen.

It is suggested that the skull belongs to the heretic king Akhnaten or to a brother of Tutankhamen.

The Egyptian Pharaohs practiced inbreeding, which caused prognathism in their facial features.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding#Royalty_and_nobility

> In ancient Egypt, royal women were believed to carry the bloodlines and so it was advantageous for a pharaoh to marry his sister or half-sister; in such cases a special combination between endogamy and polygamy is found. Normally, the old ruler's eldest son and daughter (who could be either siblings or half-siblings) became the new rulers.

This paper from the US Library of Medicine documents the effects of inbreeding upon facial features, its results show inbreeding seemed to increase the mean values of overjet, overbite, and vertical bite.

> Effect of inbreeding and endogamy on occlusal traits in human isolates.
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14634168

This study of ethnic inbreeding within the Ashkenazim Jewish community explains why they retain distinctiveness.
> Bray, Steven M.; Mulle, Jennifer G.; Dodd, Anne F.; Pulver, Ann E.; Wooding, Stephen; Warren, Stephen T. (2010). "Signatures of founder effects, admixture, and selection in the Ashkenazi Jewish population"

> Ashkenazim distinctiveness comes from their ethnic endogamy (ethnic inbreeding), which allowed them to "mine" their ancestral gene pool in the context of relative reproductive isolation from European neighbors.
>>
>>55773732

A Virtual Autopsy of Tutankhamun shows how inbreeding caused extensive Overbite(Prognathism), which made his face appear more protruded than it should have.

> http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/virtual-autopsy-reveals-pharaoh-tutankhamun-was-the-ugly-outcome-of-incest/story-fnjwl1aw-1227098110286

> It revealed 19-year-old god-emperor of the Egyptians had a prominent overbite. His face was naturally skewed. He had a clubfoot. His hips were malformed. He suffered epilepsy.
>>55773416
>>
File: IsraelZangwill.jpg (25 KB, 323x480) Image search: [Google]
IsraelZangwill.jpg
25 KB, 323x480
>>55773778
pic related Is Israel Zangwill, he is a perfect specimen when studying the effects of Prognathism upon insular Jewish communities.
>>
File: prognathism.jpg (185 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
prognathism.jpg
185 KB, 500x673
>>55773300
>>
File: foltest_king_of_temeria_card.jpg (18 KB, 210x390) Image search: [Google]
foltest_king_of_temeria_card.jpg
18 KB, 210x390
>>55773300
>>
>>55773300
Sup Zuckerberg?
>>
>>55773300
Is that macklemore?
>>
>>55773300
Well, yeah, inbreeding over multiple generations will cause problems but that doesn't mean incest is bad. It's good and healthy for a man to love his young daughter.
>>55773927
It is the purest form of love(as long as it's not an older sister).
>>
Is there any other reasons for this condition??
My ex gf had an underbite, her face was a mess but what a smoking hot body.
The thing is, I'm going to feel filthy if happens that I had sex with an inbred.
>>

Not anymore, thank you based CRISPR!
>>
>>55773855
lol ratatouille
>>
>>55773300
>posting pictures of Mark Zuckerburg
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 365x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 365x496
>when you realize niggers are inbred
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.